The Mailman and Me

Story Info
My mailman dominated and used me.
1.1k words
4.55
10.3k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been bi sexual since I was in my early thirties when I received my first BJ from an older man in a city park. I often went to the park close to home to meet men for sex and after I discovered that I too enjoyed pleasing men orally I went there often.

There was a very old, abandoned amusement park/wooded area that I discovered. It was a cruising area for men to go and meet other men for sex. In the summer I would wear short shorts and a flimsy top because it was usually hot in the woods and I enjoyed showing off my body to others.

It was here that I was first penetrated by a man. Bent over sucking another man while I felt hands on my ass and soon had my shorts pulled down and my ass exposed. As I was giving oral pleasure to a man, now seated on an old stool, I felt a hardness slowly penetrating my rear end. I stopped and told the 35 year young stud about to enter me that I was a virgin and to please be gentle. He agreed and was soon inside of me. Oh yes, it hurt but I had wanted this for some time. To experience being used by another man.....yes yes yes.

After the man I was sucking erupted into my mouth and I swallowed all that he gave me, I felt so great to finally have one inside of me. He was asking me questions as he violated me and soon had his hands on my hips, pounding it into me. OOhh yes yes. He wanted to know all about me as he thrust into me. But soon I had him stop because it hurt so much. We chatted briefly and he told me about the first time he had been taken like I just had been. He had been 20 and it was by an older guy in his apartment downtown and he had been hooked on gay sex ever since.

I had to leave the park and go to work but all I could think about while I worked was Mike fucking me. I wanted it more.......so, on my lunch hour I returned to the park and Mike was still there. I told him that all I could think about was his cock and really wanted it. He was happy to see me and soon had me bent over again and was inside of me, after he licked my ass and lubed it up with his saliva, so then when he entered me it was not as painful as the first time.

As he slide his wonderful cock in and out of me he told me he enjoyed my ass and hoped I would make it available more. I agreed and we made plans for such visits. Once he was done with me and had ejaculated all over my back and ass cheeks, I pulled up my trousers and watched him clean his cock off. It was beautiful.

Mike invited me to his apartment and I did visit him several times after this and he gave it to me, took me, time and time again.

After that I returned to the park the next week and found an older man who appreciated me being on my knees in front of him, as I gave him a sensational blow job. Two days later he was back and I went down on him again, taking his load into my. mouth and not swallowing. The next week we met there again, early in the morning before I went to work and I went down on him again and when he came in my mouth he "told" me to swallow his cum.. I enjoyed him telling me, ordering me, to swallow and I did.

The following week when I was on my day off at home, I heard a knock at the door and when I opened it there stood my mailman with mail in his hand. It was my friend from the park whom I had given pleasure to. I excitedly invited him inside and closed the door behind him. He told me he had recognized me the first time I went down on him in the park and was hoping to find me at home some day to introduce himself to me. I was very excited to have him in my home. My wife was at work, and kids in school, and me alone....with this hunk of a man.

He asked me if I was alone and if I wanted to play. I said, "oh yes" and he soon had his trousers off and stood there with a raging hard on. As I dropped to my knees he told me to strip for him, to get naked. As I removed my shirt and shorts he rubbed my chest and I felt his hand on my ass cheeks. He told me to show him my ass and so I bent over the couch and felt his hands all over my ass cheeks as he explored my body. He stroked my now hard cock and fingered my ass too.

He pulled me up, turned me around and "ordered" me to "suck" his cock. I loved the forcefulness of his voice as I submitted to his request. He soon had his hands upon the back of my head and was fucking my mouth, driving it deep into my mouth. I felt so submissive and enjoyed that feeling very much.

Soon he had me bent over the couch and was lubing up his hardness with a gel he had in his pocket and had his fingers in my ass. It was not long before he was inside of me, pounding me and making me feel cheap and used....and I enjoyed that feeling very very much. He talked down to me, called me dirty names and told me he expected me to let him know whenever I was home alone in the future so that he could take advantage of me more and often. I so agreed, as I had long wanted someone to use me on a regular basis. It did not take long before he was having an orgasm and filling me full of his juices......he moaned and groaned and said, "take it bitch" as he emptied himself into me.

As I stood up, with my legs sore, I could feel his cum running down my legs. Wow, that was so hot and erotic. He dressed and gave me his phone number and ordered me to let him know by text when my days off were and when I would be alone. I happily agreed as he gently kissed me goodbye.

He visited me regularly, weekly, for over three months until his mail route was moved to the far side of the city. Then he would only visit me once in awhile. I really enjoyed satisfying him.