The Mailman and the Hunter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tugged at the fabric of her bottoms as she lifted her bottom half from the bed. He pulled them down and off and tossed them aside, leaving nothing between his lips and her now absolutely dripping, well groomed pussy. He kissed her from left to right, along her small landing strip of hair, until finally arriving at his ultimate target. He wanted her so badly, and she wanted him. Nothing could stop him now from finally quenching that thirst.

Immediately, Mark dove between her thighs. Licking her wet, glistening, succulent lips. He began to go around in a circle, focusing small licks along her pussy like the hands of a clock... One o'clock... two o'clock... three... he took his time devouring every last spot. Working his way around... Four o'clock... five... sliding his tongue inside of her and really getting a taste of her sweet dripping juice when he reached her hole. Tasting her inside and out, he ran his hands along her thighs as he devoured her, keeping her legs spread as she squirmed and moaned.

Seven o'clock... Eight o'clock... nine.... He danced along, drawing out every lick, every flick, every suck of her lips. She was practically aching for him to attack her clit at this point, and he knew it. He drew out every last second as he continued his circular tango. Ten o'clock... eleven... almost there...

He pulled away for just a moment, looking up at his prey, between her legs, past her breasts and into her eyes. She was absolutely feral at this point, and couldn't let him stop, grabbing him by the hair and forcing him back into her pussy. It was all he needed. He focused all of his energy on her aching clit. Starting by wrapping his lips around and sucking tightly into his mouth. Humming sweet vibrations sending chills through her entire body. He could tell she was getting closer, as her moans started getting louder and her squirms more violent. He reached up and pinned her wrists to the bed, holding her steady beneath him as his tongue did all the work. He flicked at her clit rapidly with just the very tip of his tongue. Being pinned like that only turned her on more, and combined with his skillful tongue, she erupted, cumming in an orgasm so intense that she could honestly say it was unlike anything she had ever felt before.

He kept her pinned, as she bucked up into his mouth, keeping his lips wrapped around her clit through her orgasm, his face covered in her juices. As she settled down, he looked up at her once more, and slowly loosened his grip. He came up, kissing her as he did before, over her strip of hair, along her stomach, over her breasts, along her collarbone, up to her neck, to her lips so she could taste herself on his tongue, and then over her cheek to her ear, where he whispered, "Good girl."

It sent her mind absolutely screaming to hear those words. She wanted so much more, and so did he, but he was on the clock, after all. He kissed her lips once more. She was still sweating, shaking, and overwhelmed by what he had just done to her. He ran his fingers through her dark hair, as he laid beside her, before sitting up and climbing to his feet. He was proud of himself, for what he had done to her, never letting himself get caught up in his own insecurities. He looked down at her, barely able to move, still catching her breath, he kissed her forehead and said "Duty calls."

She watched as he gathered himself, and walked to the door. He took one last look at her mostly naked, post-orgasmic body and smiled as he slung his bag over his shoulder, and left. She wanted nothing more than for him to stay, but she knew this was only the beginning.

12