The Main Course

Story Info
Patricia livens up Christmas lunch!
3.7k words
4.49
14k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made sure I arrived right on time for my business appointment. My clients value their time and so do I. A taxi took me through a maze of London back streets, dingy in the December gloom, to a smart looking hotel. As I crossed the foyer to reception, as always every man's eyes were on me exploring me from my high heels, up my sheer black nylon clad legs and over what my coat revealed of my body, up to my styled blonde hair. But I'm used to that! A girl from reception led me through passages to a door and there Clive met me.

"Patricia!" Clive greeted me with his usual grin. "Always a pleasure to see you."

Clive's one of my regular clients. He'd arranged this meeting.

"The pleasure's all mine." I replied, returning his smile. Clive ushered me in.

It was an ornate dining room with wood panelled walls and lit by a huge chandelier. Heavy tapestry curtains shut off its big bay windows from the outside gloom, and from prying eyes. In the middle of the room was a big polished oak topped dining table more than big enough for the seven men, Clive's work colleagues, sitting round it. I guess their ages ranged from thirty, my age, through Clive's mid forties, to about sixty. Their eyes were on me the moment I stepped through the door.

Clive had told me they would just have finished their team Christmas lunch by the time I arrived. I've got a figure to keep in shape so even if they'd invited to me for lunch I wouldn't have joined them. Clive introduced me.

"Gentlemen, may I introduce Patricia."

I'd wondered how well Clive had briefed his colleagues in advance of our meeting. I needn't have worried. There on the big monitor screen on the wall was the home page of my website.

"Lady Patricia" it read and beneath the title was this week's picture of me. I was in a long black evening dress with my boobs all but oozing out of its low cleavage held closed by a little bow begging a man to undo it, and high slit with most of my bare leg stretched out from my high heeled sandal to miles up my bare thigh. Below my picture it read:

"High class sensuous massage and private modelling. Relax with me and let my expert fingers relieve those stiff muscles. Your place or mine." Below that was the icon reading "Enter - if you dare!" The looks on the men's faces told me straight away that they'd dared!

Clive's a perfect gentleman with a lady. He took my coat. Underneath I was well dressed for business. A crisp white blouse, thin enough to show the shadow of my black bra and low cut between my boobs, clung to my curves. With this I wore a light grey business skirt ending modestly just on my knees but not so modest where it was tight over my bottom. Like in the foyer I felt my clothes and underwear evaporate

"Hi boys!" I said, flashing my smile at them and swinging my hips and boobs as I strode toward them. "Did you enjoy your Christmas lunch? Well, the main course has just arrived!"

I didn't bother with small talk. I knew exactly what they were expecting and I got on with business. I slowly circled the table so they could get a good look at me and so I could size them up. Clive's the randiest guy I know, and his colleagues round the table looked at least as lecherous as him. I swung close to the most lustful looking of them, brushing my boobs against their faces and my thighs against their hands, an appetiser for what was to come.

"Enjoying the eye candy, boys?" I asked. "Do you enjoy it when the girls in the office do this?"

I bent over the table between a couple of them and spread my legs as far as my skirt would allow. I felt my skirt tighten over my bottom making the outline of my panties and the bulges of the suspender straps crossing my thighs above my stocking tops clear to anyone who was interested, and these boys certainly were interested! The eyes opposite me locked on the view down the low cut front of my blouse of my breasts nestling in the tiny cups of my black bra. I wiggled my bottom and grinned over my shoulders at the boys either side of me.

Exploring hands ran over my thighs, a hand lifted my skirt then fingers played with my suspender straps and stroked the bare thigh above my stockings. I let the hands have a brief play before I strolled on. It was time to tease the boys on the other side of the table.

"Or do you prefer this?"

I squatted down like when a woman in their office opens the bottom shelf of a filing cabinet. My knees started discretely together, but even the most modest girl can't avoid giving the boys in the office a panty peep when she does that, especially if she's in stockings. Still squatting, and arching my back a little to swing my breasts out against my blouse, I slowly swung my legs as wide apart as I could. Every eye around the table was on the full frontal upskirt I was treating them to, of stocking tops, bare thigh, suspender straps, black satin panties, the lot.

"Like seeing girls' knickers boys?" I asked rhetorically. Then after a pause, "but it's this you all want to see isn't it?" I reached down between my legs and briefly pulled aside the front of my panties. I heard low growls of lust at the sight of my gaping slit lined by my neat brown dark.

Behind them on the wall I saw someone had clicked on the "Enter" icon of my website and the screen was scrolling through my pictures. On the screen I was on all fours on a bed with my naked body contrasting with the black bed sheets, with my legs wide, my breasts hanging with my nipples just touching the sheets and my furry pussy peeping out below my bum cheeks. But the boys were much too interested in the live act to notice that.

Strolling round the table I stepped a high heeled foot up onto the side of a guy's chair. He looked about fifty. His eyes went straight to my leg, followed immediately by his hand starting at my ankle. I waited till his hand reached that so erotic boundary between stocking top and bare thigh.

"Do you sit in meetings at work ogling the women?" I asked. He grinned. "I've got your cock up haven't I?" I'd seen his bulge. I reached down and ran my fingers slowly along the ridge of his hard erect penis and played with his zip. I purred mischievously. He spread his legs wider. "We women know all about how men like you go for a crafty wank in the toilet after you've seen up our skirts!" His face went bright red.

"We know you're a secret wanker Steve! We've seen the cum splashes you leave!" someone yelled.

"We're all wankers!" someone else responded and they all laughed. My audience was warming up!

I teased them for a bit like that. The screen behind me showed me doing the splits nude on a sheepskin rug leaning back on my hands with the skimpy grey patterned underwear I'd stripped from scattered around me. I kicked off my high heels, then with a couple of helping hands on my bum I climbed onto the table top. To an accompaniment of cheers, wolf whistles and suggestions of filthy things the boys would like me to do for them I stripped.

I started with the squatting legs spread upskirt display of stocking tops and panties all men like. I tossed my blouse off first and thrust my breasts till they almost bounced out of the tiny black cups of my bra. Then my skirt, teasing them by playing with the clasp and zip to shouts of "show us your knickers!" I treated them to underwear poses in my tiny black satin bra and panties. My bra came off next, and I tossed it to one of the boys, still warm from my breasts. I let them enjoy my breasts bouncing and swinging as I walked around the table top just in panties and stockings. Then it was time for my panties, and for me to have some fun!

"Want to see my cunt, boys?" I said, standing wide legged on the table and slipping my hand down my front from my belly button and inside my panties to finger my mound. Their response was as you'd expect. "Right boys, when I see some cock you get to see what I've got."

In all of my audiences there's always one so frantic, crazy or drunk he'll do it. A moment later, to a chorus of raucous cheers and hoots, a boy not much older than me undid his zip, dropped his trousers and briefs. His huge erect shaft was sticking up from thickly haired balls bending up toward me. He spread his legs and with a big grin and grunting like he was shagging me his penis quivered stiffly as he thrust his hips toward me.

Kneeling in front of him I slowly slipped my panties down and off. I spread my legs wide to treat him to a full frontal of my gaping wide cunt hair lined slit. Then I tossed my panties so they caught and hung on his erect cock. As he thrust his cock toward me with my panties hung on it I reached down over the edge of the table and ran my fingers over his hairy balls and his hard up cock. The boys all loved it!

I posed for them just in stockings and suspenders, squatting, kneeling and sprawling to show off my newly exposed cunt and naked bottom. As I gyrated round the table hands reached out to play with my stockinged legs, my naked thighs, my bottom and boobs, and to ruffle my cunt hair. In some strip clubs guys get thrown out if they even lay a finger on a stripper - not with me!

My audience was worked up and it was time to involve them more. I squatted in the middle of the table top and playfully fingered a suspender clasp.

"Now boys, who'd like to give me a helping hand taking my stockings off?" As I expected every hand in the room went up. "Well, you can't all do it for just one girl can you. Let's sort the men from the boys. Who got sex last night?" Most hands went up again. I laughed. "I don't believe it but it's still too many even if it's true! The boy who's already got my knickers can do it." I thought the guy who'd got his cock out for me needed some recognition.

He still had his penis out sticking up almost vertical with my black panties hanging on it. I sat on the edge of the table and stretched out a stocking clad leg toward him. He took his time. His hand started on my cunt, ruffling my pubic hair and stroking my labia before moving to my thighs. The other boys hooted and cheered as he took ages fumbling with each suspender clasp as if he'd never undressed a girl before. Then he slowly slipped my stocking off, his hands and eyes enjoying every millimetre of my bare leg.

I rolled back from the table edge.

"Clive! You invited me here. Your turn now!"

I stretched out my other stockinged leg to Clive. He took his time too. He's an old client of mine, but even so I felt a thrill as his so familiar hands savoured my cunt and legs. I could see his cock was hard up for me even without him getting it out. I let Clive take off my suspender belt too. Now I was completely nude.

On the table top I arched and sprawled my naked body into the kind of leg spreading, bottom and boob thrusting poses men masturbate over in porn.

I showed them sex positions. I lay on my back with my breasts flopped sideways, slowly spread my legs so my naked body was almost T shaped. I folded my legs up so my knees were near my shoulders. I fingered my pussy and moaned like I was hungry for a man to kiss me between my legs before he got between my spread thighs and slid his cock into me. I showed them how my boobs would wobble and how my body would rock with the thrusts of a guy's hard cock up me, and how I'd wrap my legs round his thighs and pound his bum with my heels when I came.

I knelt as if I was astride a man under me. I showed my lustful boys how my breasts would swing and bounce as I bobbed smoothly up and down the length of their shaft, and how I'd finger my pussy so I'm hot and juicy ready to come while I'm riding their hard up rods.

"Who gets it like that?" I said, looking around my grinning, lusting audience. About half their hands went up. "Do her tits swing like mine?"

"Your wife's would Dave," someone yelled. "I'd like her whopping great melons swinging over me!" Dave's reply was swamped by the laughs.

Then I was on all fours with my legs wide fingering my pussy and my breasts swinging over the table top, ready for boy from behind. Or how I'd be astride a guy in 69 with my boobs brushing his belly as I licked and sucked his cock and squeezed his head between my thighs as he tongue pleasured my cunt.

As I showed them how I like to have men, their hands reached out to explore my legs, fondle my bottom and breasts, tickle my bum crack, and reach between my spread legs from front and behind to play with my pussy lips and ruffle my pubic hair. I'd got them wild - and I was getting wild too!

Kneeling now on the table top I glanced at the wall screen. I was in a schoolgirl outfit of white blouse with loose necktie, grey knee socks and grey pleated grey miniskirt. I looked so young and innocent in big round glasses. I was holding my skirt up to show my white schoolgirl knickers pulled down rakishly round my thighs erotically underlining my cunt. "See me in and out of the outfit of your choice" my web site says. A lot of semen had been spurted over that outfit! But the boys around me found me naked on the table top in front of them much more interesting than even that.

I ran my eyes around them.

"Now boys, I know you're all wankers and like stroking your big stiff cocks off." I paused for effect. The grins round the table told me I was right. "I'm a wanker too. Do you want to watch me play?"

It was a rhetorical question of course. I'd masturbated enough times for clients and knew how much men like to watch. As I spoke I let my knees slide apart and fingered my pussy, in case any of this lecherous lot didn't know what I meant.

Then I masturbated. As always, after stripping and enjoying lustful men ogling and fondling my naked body I was hot, aroused with my nipples peaking taut, hot and desperate to stroke my pussy off. Masturbating kneeling with my legs wide is one of my favourite position. It opens my vagina wide so my labia peep out and my fingers can play, and it pulls my pussy muscles deliciously tight. It also gives men the best view of my naked body with my hand working my labia and clit, and my boobs and bum quivering with the rhythm of my hand and as I squirm with my rising pleasure.

Pleasuring myself with a man watching is so much more enjoyable than when I'm masturbating alone. But best of all is when men's hands are playing with my naked body too. One of them knew exactly what I like. As I stroked my pussy lips and teased my clit his hands started on my bottom then crept slowly down my bum crack to tickle my arse and the inside tops of my thighs, and best of all that delicious spot right under me between my arse and vagina. He nearly made me wet myself with excitement!

I made sure I put on a good show for them. I got my legs as wide as I could and made lots of noise to let them know my orgasm was rising. I gasped, grunted and cried out. When I came I shrieked, my hips jerked in the pulses of my orgasm, and my breasts bounced up as my back arched when my body involuntarily thrust my pussy against the man it thought was fucking me. I knelt there afterwards panting, with my hand cupped over my still pulsing, juice sodden mound.

"Did you enjoy that, boys?" I gasped. "I certainly did! But I'm not going to say which one of you I was imagining was shagging me!"

They all laughed. I guess they'd all been imagining shagging me. After I'd recovered from what had been an explosive orgasm and with my pussy still throbbing I slid off the table. I put on my high heels and stood with a foot up on a chair.

"Now boys, its time for you to tribute a girl in the time honoured fashion," I said. "Get those big stiff cocks out and start wanking!"

It was the oldest guy who had his trousers and briefs down and his cock out first. Though he was older his dick was still up massive and hard. He quickly got behind me. I felt the big soft head of his penis push into the valley between my bum cheeks and his hand start fondling my bottom and thighs. A moment I heard him grunting and felt the rhythmic patting of his hand against my bum as he masturbated. Another guy got in front of me and started wanking with his spare hand roaming between my cunt, thighs and breasts. Other guys got as near as they could to masturbate playing with my naked body or just watch while they wanked.

The guy in front of me came first. He shoved his cock forward so his knob was poking my belly before he splashed his cum over my belly button. No sooner had he staggered back with his swinging cock dripping semen when the pat-patting of the older guy's wanking hand against my bum went really fast. From behind me I heard that strangled cry men always make when they wank and I felt his load splash into my bum crack and over my bottom. One by one the others jerked their load over me. When they'd all finished I picked up my panties from the floor and used them to wipe the semen off my body as best I could.

Still nude but for my heels I joined the boys for a much needed drink. My time with them was drawing to a close and I had another appointment to keep. I posed for nude photos and a few boys took selfies of themselves wearing my panties. Finally I dressed and left but let them keep my panties as a souvenir. As you'd expect a woman like me always keeps a spare pair of knickers in her handbag!

I didn't have long to wait for my next appointment - it was with Clive. I waited in the hotel bar downstairs, enjoying a glass of wine and men ogling me. Clive soon joined me and we went to the hotel room he'd booked.

We enjoyed a shower together. Clive's hands on my naked body wiped seven men' semen off me, and I licked the soap suds out of his pubic hair and off his balls and hard up cock. After a glass of champagne we had a long meaty romp on the king sized bed.

After that frantic afternoon performing for the boys it was sheer pleasure to lie on my back with my breasts flopped sideways and spread my legs so my naked body was almost upside down T shaped. This time I had Clive's fingers and tongue between my spread legs teasing my still tingling pussy. Like before, I folded my legs up so my knees were near my shoulders, but I didn't need to moan with hunger. Clive's face was straightaway down between my legs kissing his way up my body from my pussy to my breasts. I could hardly wait as he knelt between my spread thighs fingering his cock to the peak of erection before he slid it full length into me.

As always I loved Clive's so masculine grunts as he pumped me, getting my boobs wobbling and my body rocking with his powerful thrusts. Though I love masturbating with men watching me and playing with me nothing beats a good hard shag from a man who knows how to treat a lady. As my orgasm rose I wrapped my legs round his thighs. When the explosion of orgasm pleasure ripped through my body I pounded his bum with my heels. Clive knows how to hold back, not like some of my other silly clients. He'd saved up his semen till now, not wasting it wanking it over me. As I relaxed under him in my afterglow his hard shaft kept pumping my deliciously throbbing vagina till with that loud manly grunt I always love he pushed me up the bed in his orgasm thrust and filled me.

We lay naked on the bed together afterwards finishing the bottle of champagne and watching a porn movie on the room's TV. The girls in it weren't anywhere near as imaginative as me, but it got Clive excited so I hand jobbed him.

Clive's brought lots of business my way. He's more a friend than a client. He gave me a lovely Christmas present of a bottle of wine and some very naughty underwear. But you won't see it in my web site - I'll be wearing it just for Clive!