A Friend's Daughter Caught Me Out!

Story Info
Caught by a young girl who decided to seduce me.
1.8k words
4.41
82.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

The first spurt of semen hit the glass panel of the shower screen, and dribbled down the glass, shortly followed by the second, third, and fourth, which pumped out over my fingers and thumb, to be washed away in the cascading water.

The noise of the shower masked the quiet grunt of satisfaction I uttered, from the previous few minutes of soaping my erect cock in the unfamiliar bathroom.

As my body relaxed from its release, I opened my eyes, and froze.

Looking through the streaky glass, out through the open door to the en suite, and then through the half open door of the bedroom, I saw the briefest of glimpses of Maisie, Carl and Wendy's daughter, as she disappeared along the upstairs corridor.

"Shit," was all I could say. She had obviously been watching me 'wank.'

Rewind to the previous evening.

I had arrived in the late afternoon at Carl and Wendy's, old friends of mine, who'd kindly offered to put me up for a couple of nights while I sorted some legal stuff concerning an uncle that had passed away.

Living up north, it had been a long four hour drive, and the evening meal, and copious amounts of wine had taken their toll, so I'd gone to bed before eleven. Carl and Wendy commuted into the city, and needed to catch quite an early train each day, so they had left early. They'd left me to sleep in, and get breakfast for myself.

Their daughter Maisie had been spending a few days of the summer vacation at a uni friend's house, but unbeknown to me she had returned home, after her friend became sick. She'd arrived home late the night before, after I'd gone to bed. That morning I really thought I'd got the house to myself.

I really didn't know what to do. What if she told Carl or Wendy, they would think I was some sort of perv.

Do I get dressed, and make some sort of apology? Heck, it was a disaster.

I had a meeting within the hour, so I got dressed, and Maisie was nowhere to be seen, I presumed she had returned to her bedroom, trying to clear her mind from what she'd seen. Anyway I was out for most of the day, but didn't look forward to returning that evening.

I got back just as Wendy, home from work, was opening the front door to go in.

"A good day? Did you get some stuff sorted?" she asked.

As we stepped inside, Maisie was coming down the stairs.

"Hi darling," said Wendy, "did you two meet up this morning?"

There was a slight pause, and I could feel myself reddening behind Wendy.

"No, mum, I heard Tom showering, but he was gone before I could see him. Hi Tom, nice to see you again, it's been a few years."

My sense of relief, was almost palpable, as I half smiled at Maisie.

"Yes, probably three years, and haven't you grown."

I suddenly thought that what I'd just said might sound 'pervy' again. But it was true that Maisie had grown. She'd become a delicious woman, curvy, full lipped, magnificent breasts, long blonde hair. I almost felt my cock leap, knowing that she'd been watching me wanking that morning.

I tried to avoid eye contact, but Maisie kept watching me all the way into the kitchen.

Wendy made some coffee, and I told her that I'd like to take them all out for a Chinese meal that evening, to say 'thank you' for accommodating me for the two days.

"That would be great, I'll phone and book a table, Will you come Maisie?"

"No, I've got some stuff to do, if you don't mind, you adults can relax, if I'm not there." Maisie smiled, and looked at me.

And so the evening passed, good conversation, catching up, talking over old times. When we got back to the house there was whisky, and coffee, and more chat. Maisie didn't appear, she was obviously chilling in her bedroom.

"Well, I've got to turn in," Wendy finally said, and Carl agreed, "we'll leave you to sleep in again Tom, I bet Maisie won't surface until after you've gone out."

"Thanks for everything you two, I'll have left by the time you get home tomorrow, I really appreciate it."

And so to bed.

I slept well, and I knew that I didn't have my meeting that morning before ten thirty. I woke up after Carl and Wendy had left for the station, and feeling thirsty, wandered down to the kitchen. I was filling a glass at the sink, when I heard Maisie behind me.

"I thought you'd be having a wank!" Maisie's voice carried a hint of disdain.

With a cough, I awkwardly replied, "Thank you for not saying anything, I felt really awful."

"I thought you must have felt pretty good by the expression on your face." Maisie chuckled loudly.

I took the glass of water, and sat on the breakfast bar stool, "I don't think we should be having a conversation like this."

I was concerned Maisie was teasing me, and dressed as she was in a skimpy t-shirt, just mid thigh, and her nipples pressing through the cotton, my pulse rate was quickening.

"How long have you been divorced?" Maisie was filling her glass at the sink.

"Five years, why?"

"Just interested, I knew it was a long time, when did you last have sex?"

"That's quite a question Maisie! I can't help feeling that this is a inappropriate conversation."

"When?" she repeated.

I exhaled loudly, "Last year...November...I had a brief relationship for three weeks."

"Fucking hell, that's nine months ago, no wonder you wank. How old are you now?"

"I'm fifty three."

"My god, you're older than mum and dad. How old was the woman last November?"

"She was forty-one, look this conversation is like the third degree."

"So what's the youngest woman you've had sex with, since you were divorced?"

"Maisie! This is wrong, I shouldn't be talking to you like this."

Unfortunately sitting there in my pyjamas, my body was betraying me. In order to disguise what was happening, I placed one hand in my lap, covering the bump that was appearing.

"Ok, have you ever had someone really young?"

"Only when I was the same age!"

Maisie was now sitting on the stool next to me. I was trying desperately not to look at her bare thighs, her t-shirt was barely covering her pussy, her nipples were now clear under the cotton.

"Why are you holding your cock?"

Maisie now had a really mischievous smile.

"I'm not! Now stop this Maisie, you're just trying to be provocative."

"Yes you are holding it. Take your hand away, prove it."

In an attempt to call her bluff, and to appear unruffled, I put both hands on the breakfast bar. It was pointless to have thought I could disguise it. My pyjamas had a distinct 'tent,' and I shifted uncomfortably on my stool.

"Oooooooh, you've got an erection, that's so naughty." Maisie was triumphant, almost as though she'd succeeded in her task.

"Let me see it, let me see it," she was shouting out excitedly.

"That's enough, Maisie, this has gone far enough."

Clutching my stiff cock in my pyjamas, I stood up, and awkwardly waddled out of the kitchen, accompanied by Maisie's laughter, and her cries of, "Chicken," and, "Spoilsport."

Upstairs I tried to gather my thoughts. Maisie had aroused me, and was temptation itself. In a way, I was proud of myself for resisting that temptation. I was almost thinking of taking a cold shower!

I needed to get dressed, and sort myself out, ready for my meetings. As I stripped off my pyjamas, I examined my semi erect cock in the wall mirror, and held it for a moment, feeling quite horny.

"I bet you're wanking again!"

Maisie's voice outside the bedroom door laughed sarcastically.

I didn't reply, but just said, "Huh! funny!"

"You are!" came the response, but this time it was inside the room. Maisie was leaning against the open doorway, completely naked.

In a second I took in her wonderful body, her breasts, her shaved pussy, her perfectly formed thighs.

"Maisie! please go back to your room, I'm serious now, what the hell would your mum and dad say?"

When you're standing naked in the middle of a room with your cock stiff and upright, you do not have a lot of gravitas.

I watched, as Maisie, who knew I had no more willpower, walked towards me, and fell to her knees, and took my cock into her mouth.

"Oh god, you little minx,"

"Mmmmmmm, that's quite a cock," Maisie pressed my cock, until it was at the back of her mouth. She took it in and out, coating it in her saliva, while I was groaning, and watching our reflection in the wall mirror

It was evident that Maisie was quite experienced at blow jobs, but I was unprepared for what happened next. As she pressed my cock against the roof of her mouth, she pressed further and further, and I felt myself taken tightly into her throat, until her nose was rubbing my lower abdomen.

A sudden gasp, catching her breath, great slavers of saliva dripping from her mouth, she did that three more times.

"Fucking hell, Maisie, you must stop."

Maisie stood up, and pushed me backwards to the bed.

"I've no intention of stopping."

On my back on the bed, Maisie mounted me, legs astride my hips, and my cock sank deep into her cunt.

"Wow Tom, that feels sooo good, just hold it there."

I was gritting my teeth, but watching Maisie above me was such an erotic image, I was losing control. Her head thrown back, eyes closed, her tongue flicking over her lips, and rising and falling on my cock.

But it was a losing battle for me. "Maisie you're going to make me cum, I can't hold on very long."

"Go on, cum inside me, it's ok, fill me up."

When I started, Maisie's tight pussy seemed to grip me, milk me, and my cock was pumping, burst after burst, of spunk inside her. As I finished, Maisie leaned forward, sliding off my cock, and then sat up straight, astride my abdomen.

With one hand massaging her breasts, and pinching her nipples, her other hand was rubbing her clit. I was a spectator as she became more and more aroused, and her body was starting to approach orgasm. Maisie's pussy had oozed all of my semen out onto my stomach and her thighs were glazed with more of it.

Her whole body shivered, her breasts trembled, and her fingers finally brought her to the end.

Maisie didn't cry out, but in a quiet, low growl said, "Oh fuck, oh fuck Tom, oh fuck, that was...mmmmmmmm."

Both of us just looked at each other for a minute.

"Bad idea," I said.

"I disagree, good idea," said Maisie, "and now you'd better get showered."

We both accepted what had happened, it was our secret, and she was my weakness.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers