The Major Diaries Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know about all this stuff?" Marcia said.

Jon laughed. "I learned this stuff from wonderful women, just like you're learning it from me."

It took some time for Marcia to find the energy to get out of bed. Jon planned to take her to hear a new band that night, and she wanted to put on a sexy dress she could wear on the dance floor. By the time she finished her hair and makeup, she looked amazing.

"Wow. You look great," Jon said. "Every man who sees you is going to envy me, and every woman is going to envy you."

"Thank you, Sir. I do my best." Marcia loved compliments like this. She knew she was very attractive, and she never got tired of being reminded.

Since they were going to hear music, Jon asked Marcia if she wanted to finish the joint she'd started earlier. "Good idea, Sir!" she said, sitting on Jon's sofa and lighting the joint. Jon poured himself a bourbon, sat down next to Marcia, and gave her a hug.

"You are a spectacular woman," he said. "Every time we make love, it gets better."

"Thank you, Sir. But you get more credit for that than me."

"No. You inspire me. You make me want to please you," Jon said.

Marcia smoked the joint while Jon sipped his bourbon. He noticed her squirm around on the sofa and wondered if the buttplug bothered her.

"Does your bottom feel OK?" he asked.

"Better than OK," she said. "It's a little ouchy. It feels a little bit painful where you whipped me. My asshole is a bit sore from being pounded by your cock. But I actually like the way this feels. It's erotic. And it reminds me of what we did in bed."

"Does the plug feel OK?"

"Yes, Sir. It feels like a tiny little cock. I like it," Marcia said.

"Good. I'd hoped you'd like it. My cock is very fond of your ass. He says he hopes they spend a lot of time together from now on."

That made Marcia laugh. "My ass says she's fine with that," she said.

The couple enjoyed their night out; Marcia liked the band Jon selected. She gyrated wildly on the dance floor, obviously having a good time with this generous older man who seemed determined to please her in every possible way. She knew she looked sexy in her short dress.

When they got back to Jon's apartment they undressed wordlessly and climbed into bed. Jon had his stereo play a recording of gentle rain. It sounded as though they were in a cabin with a metal roof, and they could hear every little drop. Marcia wondered if Jon wanted to remove the plug, but he said nothing about it, so she decided not to mention it.

The sex they'd had earlier was wild, kinky and exhausting. This time, they made love slowly, gently and affectionately. Jon was romantic, kissing Marcia all over her face and breasts before moving his hand down between her legs and massaging her pussy. She made little contented noises as he aroused her. Marcia reached down and wrapped her hand around Jon's hard cock, imagining how good it would feel inside her.

When that finally happened, it felt . . . different. The plug in her ass was slender - a bit smaller than Jon's pinky finger. It was soft and pliable, fitting comfortably inside Marcia's body. But it took up just enough space to make everything tighter. There wasn't as much room for Jon in her pussy. His cock felt enormous when he finally pushed inside her.

The extra tightness made everything feel strange. It pushed Jon's cock up against her G-spot, causing her to feel extra stimulation as he gently made love. Marcia realized that her orgasm was coming faster than usual, and that it would be a very good one.

That's exactly what happened. Marcia's climax wasn't particularly strong, but it lasted a long time, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body. Jon stopped holding back when he felt Marcia's pussy throbbing. He filled her with cum over and over and over.

They both felt especially satisfied when it was over. They laid next to each other on the bed and listened to the recorded sound of rain that seemed to come from above them.

"You have become very important to me," Jon said.

"I'm glad. It's wonderful having you in my life. I am so sorry that I acted like such a bitch the first few times you dated me."

"Stop apologizing for that," Jon said. "There's no need to think about that anymore. I'm very happy with you, and I think you're happy with me."

"Very happy, Sir," she said. "Very, very happy."

They listened to the rain for a few more minutes, then Jon raised up on one elbow and looked into Marcia's eyes. "I've been thinking of something," Jon said.

"Yes?" Marcia said.

"I'd like to do something nice for you. How would you like to go to Los Angeles some weekend? I could charter a plane that would get us there quickly. We could stay in a nice hotel downtown, go to nice restaurants, and check out the entertainment. We could see Hollywood. We could do whatever you wanted to do."

"I'm sure I'd want to spend a lot of hours in bed," Marcia said.

"That too," Jon said. "I'm sure there are some nice clubs. I'd love to buy you some fancy new clothes for dancing. I'd love to buy you some sexy bikinis to wear next to the hotel pool. I'd love to buy you some elegant lingerie to wear when we're alone."

"This sounds expensive, Jon."

"Marcia, try not to think that way. One nice thing about having money is being able to spend it on the people you care about. I care about you," Jon said.

"You always say the nicest things," Marcia said.

"So do you want to go?" he asked.

Marcia could think of no reason to say no. "I'd love to go to Los Angeles with you, Jon. I'm sure it will be an adventure."

"Good. It's settled," Jon said. They made tentative plans to go before the end of the month.

After they made love the next morning, Jon helped Marcia remove her butt plug before she took her shower. As always, he blended smoothies for their breakfast, then drove her back to her dorm room. Returning to the dorm after spending the night with Jon always made Marcia feel like a grown up. Her girlfriends saw her come in after being away for the night. She'd told them she had an awesome boyfriend who was much more mature than the boys her friends dated. She couldn't wait to tell them about their trip to Los Angeles. They would be so jealous.

A few nights later, Jon's friend Maxine came to his apartment to spend the night. She was a friend with benefits, and she was very different from the naive freshman girls Jon usually preferred. Max was Jon's age. She was a grad student who shared his enthusiasm for having lots of no-strings sex while they were young and carefree. When they made love, it was completely different from the experience Jon had with teenage girls who were naive about sex and needed a dominant man to tell them what to do. Max knew exactly what she wanted in bed, and she had no trouble communicating her wants to Jon. Their sex sessions looked a bit like wrestling matches that included a lot of giggling and periodic slaps to someone's ass.

After they made love, Max asked Jon about his campaign to take as many girls to bed as possible. "Who are you fucking these days, Jon? It's getting hard to schedule sex with you. If I'm not the girl sucking your cock, who is?"

Jon smiled at Max. "You can suck my cock anytime you want, Max. I can always find time to service your sweet little pussy."

"It's not so little anymore. But I digress. Tell me about the girls you are taking to bed. As you know, I live vicariously through the exploits of your penis," Max said.

"Yes. You've said that before," Jon said. "Recently I've been having fun with Marcia. Do you remember her?" Max had attended a party Jon threw for his students, and Max had no trouble remembering Marcia. "She's the blond with great big tits, right? A bit of an eager beaver?" Max said.

"The very same. When we met, she had very vanilla views about sex. Over the weeks and months she's transformed into a brand new girl. She's kinky now. Wild. It's been nice watching it happen."

"So what you are really saying is that you're having fun turning an innocent little suburban girl into a wild urban slut. Is that about right?"

"Well . . . yes," Jon said.

"Tell me about it. Details. I need details."

So Jon told Max about the way he transformed a bossy little bitch into a submissive fucktoy who begs for cock. He explained that she was a lousy cocksucker when they met, but that she's become skilled, and loves to suck the cum right out of his balls and down her throat. He described her growing fondness for anal, including her recent introduction to butt plugs. He imitated Marcia when she begged and pleaded for Jon to fuck her.

"Wow. Bravo, Jon. You've done a great job with this girl. I didn't know half that stuff when I was 18. I wish I'd had someone like you to give me a proper education. I would have enjoyed college a lot more if I'd been more of a slut - like I am now."

"Thank you. My only concern is to serve," Jon said.

"Let's not get carried away," Max said. "Your first concern is making your cock happy. After that you like to do your duty teaching little Marcia sex ed."

"Let's not quibble," Jon said. "I only have one problem."

"This doesn't sound like a problem to me," Max said.

"The problem is I'm running out of ideas for new experiences for Marcia," Jon said. "When she comes over here, I can tell she's excited by the idea that I'll give her some hot new experience. What's left? I've introduced her to almost everything I know. I'm at the point that I'm going to have to buy a book on kink and educate myself on things I've never done before."

"Damn. What a shame. Your little teenage girlfriend has become such a freak that you're running out of new kinds of freakyness. Boo fucking hoo," Marcia said.

Jon laughed. "It's a burden, I know. But someone has to carry it. It may as well be me."

"Right. A burden. I wish I had a burden like that. I could use a guy with a hot body coming to me and saying 'Mistress Max, please teach me the ways of love.' Have you considered buying a copy of the Kama Sutra?"

"I've done that already. We've tried all the positions that interest me."

"Of course you have. Forget I mentioned it. Does she deepthroat yet?"

"No. She's trying, but she can't quite make it," Jon said.

"Did I ever tell you how I learned to deepthroat? I was with a guy, and I really wanted to suck his cock down my throat. I wanted to give him a big girl blowjob, and I tried over and over, but I just couldn't overcome the gag reflex. He finally decided to make it happen. One day, while I was sucking him as deep as I could, he shoved down on the back of my head and forced his cock right down my throat."

"Really? Wasn't that unpleasant?"

"It was startling, I'll say that much. It made me want to gag, but my throat was full of cock so nothing happened. I coughed a lot when he finally let me loose. But it helped me. I saw that if you just push past the gag reflex, everything works fine. That man made me the cocksucker I am today."

"I guess I'm grateful to him," Jon said.

"As well you should be," Max said.

Max ran her hand up and down Jon's cock, hoping she could coax it back to life. It took a bit of time, but the longer she caressed him, the harder he became. She was getting ready to climb on top of him when she gave him an idea.

"I may be able to help you out here, Jon," she said. "I can think of one thing you haven't tried with sweet little Marcia. Maybe I know a way you can corrupt her a little bit more."

.......................................................

This sounds promising. Max has an idea Jon could try next with Marcia. He's already spanked (and whipped) her. He's introduced her to oral and anal sex. They've tried sex toys. What could be next? Find out in Chapter 9.

12