The Major Diaries Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her up the ass, Jon. Fuck her hard," Max said, holding Marcia's arms pinned to her body so she could barely move. Marcia felt the head of Jon's cock pressing against her ass. He pressed harder, and harder, and still couldn't go inside her. With Marcia's pussy already full, there just wasn't much room for anything in her ass. But Jon kept pushing, and he eventually pushed until the head of his cock slipped inside.

It hurt. It hurt a lot. It always hurt some at first when Jon put his cock in her ass, but that pain was nothing compared to what Marcia was experiencing now. Usually the pain was actually nice, making the pleasure feel sweeter. But Jon's cock seemed to be tearing her apart. Marcia whimpered, afraid that the two people who were forcing themselves on her might actually injure the most delicate part of her body.

"Just wait," Max whispered into Marcia's ear. "It hurts now, but it's going to feel wonderful."

Marcia didn't believe it. Jon was slowly working his cock in and out of Marcia's ass. Each advance sent a searing pain through her body. She began to cry. She wished it was over. She wanted to ask them to stop, but she was afraid of what Max would do, so she remained silent. She realized that there was no point in resisting. They were going to do this no matter what she did or said.

And that's when everything changed. All the fear and tension had forced Marcia's muscles to clench uncontrollably. When she stopped fighting, the muscles of her ass and pussy relaxed. It stopped hurting. Instead, Marcia began to enjoy the feeling of Jon pushing deeper and deeper into her ass as Max worked the strap-on in and out of her pussy.

Max sensed the change immediately. "It's nice, isn't it, Little Girl? You've never felt anything like this before, have you?"

"N-no, Mistress. It feels wonderful."

"Of course it does. A girl as sexy as you can never get too much cock. It's going to get a lot nicer," Max said.

She was right. Jon kept going deeper and deeper. Marcia's ass was so tight that it was hard to make any progress, but it got easier when he got his cock about half way in. He pulled almost all the way out, added more lube to his cock, then pushed back in as far as he could. It felt so good that Marcia was swooning. All she could hear was the sound of the thunderstorm roaring in her ears. All she could feel was the fire between her legs.

Jon was almost all the way inside Marcia's ass when he realized that he had to cum. Now. He'd had a lot of stimulation that evening, and the powerful way Marcia's ass gripped his cock was almost unbearably pleasurable. He was thrilled to be with two beautiful, sexy women, and he was thrilled to see that Marcia was responding exactly as he'd hoped. She was shaking with excitement. Her breathing was rough and ragged.

Jon pounded all the way into Marcia's ass. He did it again. And again. And that's when his climax began. Jon stopped fighting it, and his cock throbbed over and over as he filled Marcia's ass with load after load of cum.

Marcia felt Jon's cock throbbing and the sensation of her insides filling up with warm wetness. Jon had introduced her to a lot of kinky, forbidden pleasures, but none of them came close to the feeling of double penetration. All the muscles in her pussy and ass clenched uncontrollably as her climax began. "Ahhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" she screamed. It was so intense that everything went black for a moment. She began to shake violently, unable to stop her body from spasming uncontrollably. Max hugged Marcia to her body, holding her still as the shaking subsided.

Jon's limp wet cock slipped from inside Marcia's ass, and Max gently pulled the strap-on from her pussy. They carefully lowered her to the bed. She laid there, face down, so exhausted she didn't have the strength to speak. The sound of the thunderstorm had finally faded to the point that all they heard was a soft wind punctuated by increasingly distant rumbling.

The last thing Marcia felt was someone's hands spreading the cheeks of her ass and inserting a butt plug. It felt bigger than the plug Jon had put inside her earlier, but she couldn't really tell. Her ass had stretched so much it was difficult to compare.

"Would you like to take a shower?" Jon whispered to Max. He hadn't given her any cock yet. He needed to recover for a minute, and he needed to clean himself off. It wasn't safe sticking his cock inside Max's pussy after it had been inside Marcia's ass.

Jon and Max slipped into the bathroom and closed the door behind them, leaving Marcia to sleep. "I see why you like that girl so much," Max said. "She's a real prize. It's hard to believe she's only 18."

"I look forward to many pleasant evenings with her in the future," Jon said.

"Feel free to invite me along for some of those evenings," Max said.

Max removed her leather corset and stepped into the shower. Jon closed the shower door behind him, and turned to see warm water coursing down Max's wet body. He soaped up a sponge and began washing her breasts and belly. "Be sure to wash my pussy," Max said, lifting one leg and resting her foot on the bench.

Jon washed Max's back, then gave her the sponge. She took her time, spreading the lather over every bit of his skin. She finished by washing his cock and balls, and by this time Jon had recovered enough to begin to get hard again.

She got on her knees and sucked his cock between her lips. It got hard again quickly, filling Max's entire mouth with rigid flesh as she looked at him in the eyes. Max remembered the trouble Marcia had sucking Jon's cock into her throat, so she decided to show off her deepthroat skills. She easily sucked the head of Jon's cock in and out of her throat, hearing the sound of him groaning as he enjoyed the way it felt.

But Jon knew Max wanted him to fuck her, so he pulled his cock out of her mouth and had her stand up. He turned her around and pressed her body against the shower wall. She felt his hard cock between the cheeks of her ass, knowing what would happen next.

Jon took his cock in his hand and guided the head to the entrance of Max's pussy. It slid inside easily, making her shudder with pleasure. "It's about time you gave me some cock," she said. "God, it wasn't easy seeing Marcia get so much penis therapy while I got nothing."

"You can have all the cock you want right now," Jon said, sliding in and out of her wet pussy. "Is this what you need?"

"Yes, Sir," Max said, imitating the sound of Marcia's voice as she submitted to Jon. She put her hands against the shower wall and bent over, sticking her ass out so Jon had a better angle to shove his cock deeper inside her. They found a steady rhythm to go in and out and in. Max was glad that Jon agreed to let her help expand Marcia's sexual horizons. It was turning into one of the most satisfying things Max had ever experienced. She started to cum almost immediately. It was a gentle orgasm that shook her all over.

"I'm going to cum soon," Jon said as he continued pounding into Max. "Do you want me to cum in your pussy, or do you want it in the ass?"

Both options sounded good to Max. "My pussy. Fill my pussy," she said.

So that's what he did. Max felt Jon's cock throb as he filled her with his cum.

Jon's cock grew soft.

"I'm going to make you cum again," Jon said, sitting Max on the shower bench. Remembering the way he made Stephanie cum in the shower, Jon took the shower head, set it on pulsate, and pressed it against Max's pussy. The feeling of the pulsating water pounding against her clit was blissful.

"Oh, Jon," she said, closing her eyes and focusing on the sensation. She'd been very excited before Jon started using the shower head, so it didn't take much for Max to have a long, strong orgasm. She whimpered as she came, wrapping her arms around Jon's shoulders and holding him.

Max had enjoyed many good lovers in her lifetime, but none of them were better than Jon. She liked that he was so young, fit and energetic. But what was most remarkable was his imagination. She'd never had a man make her cum with a pulsating shower head. She'd masterbated that way, and she'd had sex in showers before, but Jon always managed to put things together in especially pleasing combinations. She'd enjoyed hearing the thunderstorm recording while they made love. She regularly had sex while music played in the background; Jon's choice of soundtracks for sex were always especially imaginative.

Jon hung the showerhead on the wall and shut off the water. "Need help getting up?" he said, extending a hand to Max. "Yes please," she said, taking his hand and rising unsteadily to her feet. They toweled each other off, then slipped quietly into the bedroom. They closed the door behind them so Marcia could sleep in peace.

"I wonder how long she'll be in there," Jon said.

"Let her sleep. Little Girl had a big day. She's going to need some time to process everything. She got fucked by a woman for the first time. That's almost as big a deal as losing her virginity," Max said.

"She also experienced double penetration for the first time," Jon said.

"I think she's going to want that again soon," Max said. "I haven't had that in a while. If you and Little Girl could do it for me sometime, I'd love that."

They got dressed in the clothes they'd selected for the dance club Max selected. She wore a dress with dramatic cleavage and a very short skirt. Jon put on a stylish outfit that looked like something from a recent issue of a men's fashion magazine.

When they were finished he mixed a vodka tonic for Max, but he poured ice water for himself. He wanted to be sober when it was time to drive to the club. He'd order a drink after they got there.

They sat on Jon's sofa as they talked and enjoyed their drinks. Max confided that she'd had several more encounters with the married professor she'd mentioned previously. They were both working hard to keep their affair secret, being careful to avoid being seen together. The professor would sneak into Max's apartment building, have sex, then sneak back out to his car. Max enjoyed the sneaking. It made everything feel more illicit, and she loved that.

"You can fuck whoever you want," Jon said. "You can fuck me. Why do you feel the need to fuck a married guy?"

"It's fun, Jon. He's so glad to get some fresh pussy that he goes overboard making sure I'm satisfied. The only problem with married guys is they sometimes start thinking they love you, and they want to leave their wives. This guy does not have that problem. He understands that we are just having no-strings sex. Everything will be fine if we just make sure the wife never knows. I've been having him take a shower after we fuck. I don't want to risk him going home and discovering his wife wants to suck his cock. It would not be good for her to find that it tastes like my pussy."

"If you say so," Jon said.

It was about that time that Marcia emerged from the bedroom. She was naked. Her hair was messy. Her eyes were half closed from sleep.

"There's my Little Girl!" Max said. "Come over and sit between us!" she said, patting the spot next to her on the sofa.

"Would you like a cocktail?" Jon asked.

"That would be nice, Jon," Marcia said.

Marcia could barely recognize Max. She was wearing a sexy, feminine dress. She'd done her hair and makeup. Her facial expression was sweet and friendly - completely unlike the way she'd looked playing the role of a Dominatrix earlier. Max took Marcia's hand and squeezed it the way two lovers might hold hands. Marcia thought it felt nice. She'd been intimate with Max, and she felt affection for the woman who'd pleased her so much.

"I was just telling Jon that I completely understand why he is so fond of you," Max said with a sparkle in her eye. "You are so sweet, I could eat you up. I hope this wasn't a one time thing. I would love to see you again. To see you both again."

Jon handed Marcia her cocktail. "Max, why don't you tell us about the club you want us to see," he said.

"I'm sure you'll love it," Max said. "They have a couple of DJs who keep the music playing all night long. I've danced there until dawn a few times. The people there are cool. You see all kinds. Girls dancing with girls. Guys dancing with guys. Groups dancing together. I think it will be fun if the three of us dance together. I hope we can do that."

"That sounds fine to me," Jon said.

"Me too," Marcia said.

With that, Max flashed a big smile and gave Marcia's hand another squeeze. Jon noticed that Marcia was squirming around on the sofa, and he wondered if the butt plug he'd given her was too big. "Does that plug hurt?" he asked.

"Not exactly," Marcia said. "It doesn't hurt, but it's a lot bigger than the last plug you gave me. It's impossible to forget about this one. How big is it?"

"Well, it's smaller than my cock, if that's what you mean," Jon said. "It's a little smaller than a small egg, and that's how it's shaped."

"How does it feel?" Max asked.

"Uh... it feels good. I'm getting to enjoy stimulation to that part of my body. I never imagined I'd like it so much when you play with my ass."

"You'll get to like it more and more," Max said.

Marcia felt conspicuous being naked in front of Max and Jon, who were fully clothed. She said she thought it was time for her to get dressed. "Let me help you!" Max said. "I'll do your make-up! I'll help with your hair!" Max stood up and led Marcia to Jon's bedroom where Marcia kept her overnight bag.

As she helped get Marcia ready, Max stroked her hair, caressed her face, and ran her hand up and down Marcia's neck. When it came time to apply Marcia's lipstick, Max gave her a warm, soulful kiss first. "I just can't get enough of you!" she said.

They looked stunning when they walked back into the living room. "I can't believe I get to go dancing with two women as beautiful as you both," he said.

The club was exciting. It featured a huge dance floor that was packed with young people. As Max said, there were lots of women dancing with women and men dancing with men, with a lot of blatantly sexual touching and rubbing that went unnoticed by others. Nobody paid any special attention to the three person combo of Max, Marcia and Jon.

For most of the night they sandwiched Marcia between them, with Max rubbing the front of her body against the front of Marcia's, and Jon grinding into her back. Having so much simultaneous stimulation of her boobs and butt was arousing, making Marcia dance in a sensuous, erotic style that excited all of them. At one especially exciting moment, Marcia felt Max's hands wander down her back, feel her butt, and press her fingers against the butt plug that felt so good as Marcia danced. Max massaged the plug, sending waves of pleasure through Marcia's body. Marcia realized she was very wet.

This was an experience completely unlike anything she'd expected when Marcia was a high school senior looking forward to all the adventures she'd have in college.

On the way home Max asked Jon to drop her off at her apartment. "I'd love to go home with you two, but I've got a commitment in the morning," she said. "Enjoy yourselves. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Jon and Marcia laughed at that. Was there anything Max wouldn't do?

Jon helped Marcia out of her clothes and into his bed. It was very late, they were both very tired and very aroused, so they wordlessly began making love. Jon played a recording of gentle rain. The plug that was still in Marcia's ass was taking up enough room that it took some effort for Jon to squeeze his cock into her pussy, but they eventually got it. Jon's cock felt huge that way, and it pressed against parts of her pussy that didn't usually get so much attention. They'd had so much sex that day that neither one of them had a particularly powerful orgasm. Instead, they each had a gentle climax that felt loving and very satisfying.

When it was over their bodies were intertwined. They were heading to sleep when Jon decided to ask a question.

"Marcia, I'm really looking forward to taking you to Los Angeles," he said. "I want to spend the whole weekend pampering you. I want us to go where you want to go and do what you want to do. This weekend trip is for you."

"Thank you, Jon. I know you do. I appreciate all that."

"I'm going to make a suggestion. Something you can think about. Don't feel you need to give me an answer now.

"It's obvious that Max likes you. You seem to like her. If you want, I can invite her to join us in Los Angeles. I'd planned on this being a time for just you and me, but things went so well tonight that I think you might prefer it if Max came along. It's completely up to you. Both choices are fine with me. Just think about it."

Marcia tried to imagine what the weekend would be like if Max was there to lounge around the pool with them, to go to restaurants and music clubs, to spend each night in the same bed. It was an interesting thing to consider.

"I don't have to think about it," Marcia said. "I'd love it if Max could join us."

....................................................

Marcia is doing just fine. How is Stephanie doing? Chapter 10 explains that things are going well for Steph, but in a completely different way.

12