The Making of a Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man watches hot couple.
3.6k words
3.83
56.1k
31

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story was originally put in another category, but the Voyeur category is more appropriate. As with all stories, if this is not your thing, don't waste your time reading it. You know what it's about since you are in this particular section.

*

It was an ordinary Friday night in an ordinary Indiana small town. The big plan for almost everyone's evening was to attend the high school basketball game between local rivals. The gym would be packed tonight as the two teams battled it out on the floor. Small town excitement is pretty limited. In fact, Michael had thought about just staying home. He didn't go to the games because he necessarily cared about who won. He just liked the social aspect of it. But, he had just earned his driver's license the day before, so driving to the game alone was long awaited freedom. The thought of staying home would never have entered his mind if he had known how this night would change his life forever.

He met Brad and Kevin outside the opponent's gym, and they all walked in together. Sure enough, the gym was bright, crowded and loud. The band played and the fans cheered. The three friends made their way to the area where their team's section was. Shelly, Kevin's girlfriend in her cheerleader outfit, spotted them and waved. She ran up the steps to them long enough to tell Kevin that she didn't have to ride the bus back, so she was free to ride with him. Shelly was a nice girl and really cute. But Michael didn't understand why Kevin wanted to tie himself down like that. They had all just turned 18 a few months ago, and it was time to fly a little.

Brad leaned over and yelled to the other two that he had a cousin who lived in the rival town, and he wanted to go find him. He asked if Michael and Kevin wanted to go with him. Kevin declined, knowing that Shelly always liked him to stay and watch her cheer during the games. Michael nodded and said he would go.

As they walked around to the other side of the gym Brad told Michael how Jake was older than them but had always offered Brad the opportunity to come over and hang with him and his friends when he got his license. The two finally found Jake, who was much older than Michael anticipated. He had to be 23 or 24. He was definitely old enough to buy them beer, which made Michael very glad he had come over to meet him. Jake reached out and gave Brad a big bear hug, and they began a conversation that could not be heard by Michael because the crowd was so loud. Brad gestured towards Michael and Jake looked over and nodded his head in introduction. They talked for a few more minutes, and Brad turned around and he and Michael maneuvered the crowd to get to an open area.

"Jake said a group of his friends are going over to one of his friends' houses after the game and said we could follow him out there if we wanted to go," said Brad, excitedly. "Do you want to go?"

"I don't know," Michael said reluctantly. "I don't know those people. Wouldn't feel comfortable."

"Come on," he begged. "How often will we get the chance to go to a party like this."

"I didn't think it was a party," Michael replied, dryly. "Thought they were just going to a friend's house."

"You know it's bound to be a party. At least you know they'll have beer."

That was pretty much all the convincing it took. They made their way back over to where Kevin dutifully watched Shelly's high kicks and flips. Brad told Kevin about the offer, but Kevin said Shelly had to be home early tonight, and he wanted to make sure the two of them were alone for a while. Michael looked at Shelly and tried to imagine what Kevin would see when they were alone. He was hard instantly. He'd never fucked a girl before, but he thought about it. A LOT. He wondered what her pussy must look like, feel like, taste like. She had small breasts and a nice body. Yeah, Michael thought he would definitely fuck her if given the chance. Then she turned to whisper to one of the other cheerleaders and they dissolved into teenage girl giggles. Nope, he thought. He had just changed his mind. He couldn't stand the immature crap from teenage girls. Even though she was 18, she still acted like a kid. Maybe that's why he'd never got laid. He just couldn't stomach the girls before or after the sex act. He went soft fairly easily and watched the rest of the ball game.

As everyone filed out of the gymnasium at the sound of the final buzzer, Michael made his way to his car, walking alongside Brad, who was watching anxiously to find his cousin. He pulled on Michael's sleeve as he spotted Jake.

"Hey, Jake!" yelled Brad.

Jake held his hand in the air. "Hey, bud, just follow me out to Paul's house. Gotta swing by the liquor store on my way."

Michael felt kind of out of place as he pulled into the driveway behind Brad. He didn't know these people and didn't really care to. There were vehicles in the driveway, but not as many as he had expected. As they walked into the house, he saw people in the living room laughing, talking and watching a ballgame on tv. Michael scanned the crowd quickly. Mostly a bunch of guys just hanging out, some had their girlfriends with them. Jake introduced them to Paul, who offered them a seat and something to drink. They were all talking about a concert they had been to the weekend before. Michael started to loosen up, as all the people seemed genuinely friendly and just interested in hanging out together. As they talked, Michael was able to pick up on some of their names. Matt, obviously Paul's best friend, was loud and crazy. His girlfriend, Tammy, was sitting with him, but seemed detached and reclusive. Gerry seemed moody and quiet. He sat with his girlfriend, Donna, who seemed just as quiet. Ron seemed even crazier than Matt. Ron had a girl with him, Shannon, but Michael could tell it was just a one night thing with them.

The only other female in the room was Lynn, Paul's girlfriend. Michael could tell there was something different about her and Paul. They laughed and joined in conversation with the others, but Paul had her hand in his, and they were often looking at each other and smiling. There was something more private about them. In a room full of people, they could look at each other and share something just between them. And one of them was always touching the other, constantly. Michael assessed they had probably been together for a while, and were by far, the most serious couple in the room.

The evening wore on. People were coming and going and this seemed pretty common for Paul's house. Michael and Brad talked with Jake and got to know some of the other buddies with him. It was all pretty comfortable. When the ballgame ended, a late night show came on, and that seemed to be the cue for a lot of people to leave. Brad asked Michael if he was ready to leave, but Jake told them to stick around for a while and threw them each another beer. Michael excused himself to go to the bathroom, but someone was already using it. He stood in the hallway and waited. He could see Paul and Lynn sitting on the couch. Paul had his arm around her shoulder, and she had her head on his chest. Paul bent his head over and kissed her on top of the head. She looked up at him and he kissed her on the lips. Then he stood up and pulled her up on her feet. Paul put his arm around her, and they started walking toward Michael. They excused themselves as they squeezed by Michael in the hallway, walked into the bedroom and closed the door. The door to the bathroom opened and Michael entered and closed the door. He felt weird knowing that Paul and Lynn were probably having sex just on the other side of the wall. Michael finished up and was just about to turn the knob to walk out when he heard something. He stopped and listened closer. It was definitely Paul; and he was moaning and talking in a low voice. He couldn't make out exactly what was being said but he knew if they weren't fucking, they would be soon. He heard Paul say something about her mouth. Oh fuck, Michael thought, she's giving him a blow job. His cock twitched. Michael quickly unzipped his jeans, just to touch himself for a moment. He tried to listen more intently as he stroked himself through his boxers.

Suddenly someone knocked on the bathroom door. "Just a minute!" Michael said. He hurried to zip his jeans, but had to rearrange himself because he was hard. "Damn," he muttered. "I can't go out there with this thing sticking out."

He turned off the light and opened the door to find Donna waiting. He turned and slipped out of the door with his back to her and walked into the kitchen. He was still too hard to walk into the living room without someone noticing. He stuck his head in the living room and told Brad he was going to step outside for a moment, telling him it was too hot in the house.

A cool breeze hit him as he opened the door and walked out on the back porch. He kept walking down the steps and into the yard. He leaned up against the side of the house and waited for his dick to go soft before walking back in. He couldn't see anything standing out in the dark, but he was hearing something again. He listened closer. It was coming from around the corner of the house. He carefully walked around the corner and realized he was hearing Paul again. He took a few more steps and saw a window. The window was open, and it was the window to Paul's bedroom. Michael froze. He didn't want them to hear him outside and think he was some kind of a pervert or peeping tom! He knew he needed to very quietly walk back around the house so as not to disturb them. As he turned to tiptoe off, he noticed there was a dim light on in the room. He stopped again. Listening to the couple was more than Michael could take, and he moved slowly as he peeked into the window. He saw the profiles. Paul was sitting on the end of the bed, leaned back on his elbows. Lynn was on her knees in front of him, looking like her head was on his lap. The wet sounds and gasping noises were a dead giveaway as to what she was doing. Michael felt himself growing hard again. As she worked and worked on Paul's cock, Michael had to touch himself. He rubbed hard through his jeans.

Paul reached up and pulled on the back of Lynn's hair to bring her face up and told her that he loved her, to which she smiled and repeated to him. The light was dim and Michael couldn't see much that was in between the two, until Paul pulled himself up towards the head of the bed, not letting go of Lynn's hair. She followed him and he laid flat on the bed. It was then that Michael saw the size of Paul's cock. He sucked in his breath, maybe more loudly than he meant to. But he couldn't move. He had never seen a cock so big. He'd seen other guys in the locker room and stuff, but he'd only seen cocks the size of Paul's in porn movies. Lynn positioned herself and began working him into her mouth again. Michael had seen Playboys and all the girly magazines. But never in his life had he ever seen anything like this. He took turns watching the couple and watching the couple's shadow on the wall. It was apparent that Lynn loved doing this, although there was no way she could take Paul's monster all the way in her mouth. He heard Paul's gentle words, telling her how good it felt, telling her to relax herself, telling her that he could feel himself going further and further into her throat. Every now and then, she would come up gagging and gasping for air. Paul just kept moaning, "baby, baby, baby" and "god, it feels so good".

Michael quickly unzipped his jeans and brought his dick out into the open air. Stroking anxiously he watched her go down on Paul again. "Fuck!" he thought, wondering what it would feel like to have someone's lips wrapped around him and to feel their tongue swirl around the head, as his whole dick was encased in warm wetness. He heard Paul tell Lynn to come up to him and she did. Paul grabbed her head and kissed her urgently as he positioned her on top of him. Still locked in the kiss, Lynn eased herself down to line his cock up to enter her pussy. Michael was amazed by the length and the girth. He didn't believe there was any way Lynn would fit that all inside of her. She was tall for a girl, but she wasn't a big girl. And in the shadow, her hips and her ass looked very small compared to the man underneath her. Michael wondered if she was wet enough to even take the head, but as it touched her pussy, he heard Paul let out a groan. "God, baby, you are so wet!" Paul held her hands as she carefully worked her body into accepting the head of Paul's cock. She stopped and breathed hard.

"It's ok, baby," Paul urged. He moved his hips slightly to help her into a more comfortable angle. She continued working her pussy into swallowing his huge pole. Halfway down, she stopped to breathe again. Her hands moved to the bed, either side of Paul's head, to support herself. Paul's hands immediately went to her perfect ass. "You know I love that ass," Paul whispered. Michael could almost hear the smile in Lynn's voice as she said, "I know you do." Lynn started moving slowly. Paul's hands went to her hip to help guide them and to help Lynn not come down to fast on his cock. Now it was Lynn's turn to start moaning. Michael watched as Lynn threw her head back and rode half of Paul's cock.

"Paul!" she gasped. "I've got to get off. I've got to cum."

Michael quickly fumbled with his belt and the button of his jeans. He had to get his dick out of its confinements. Once he did, he started pumping his dick with his hand, imagining he was inside her hot pussy. Lynn started bucking her hips harder and harder, while Paul lay completely still allowing her to do what she needed to. As she moved and squirmed on Paul's cock, Michael felt the precum on the tip of his dick. God, he wanted in that pussy! He'd love to pump his cum into her as she squirmed on top of him.

Lynn climaxed far too soon for Michael's liking. She collapsed on top of Paul, while he still supported her body from being impaled on his cock. Paul kissed her and rolled her over on the bed. He moved his head between her legs and started eating her exploded pussy. Lynn's breathing returned to normal after a few minutes and Paul prepared to fuck her again.

"Be careful, Paul," Lynn whispered.

"I will, babe, I will. But I want inside you so bad."

Paul worked himself into her tight little hole, took a deep breath, and pushed slowly. Lynn had her legs in the air, spread as wide as she could get them. "I want to try to take all of you, Paul. Please."

"Shhhh, we'll try," Paul said. "But tell me to stop when I need to."

Lynn nodded, and Paul continued thrusting slowly, with more of his cock disappearing inside her each time. It seemed to take hours for that cock to get worked into her. Even after Paul told her he was all the way in, Michael could see another inch or so in the gap. But Paul needed it. Instead of trying to get the rest of it inside her, his thrusts became faster. Michael could tell that Paul was trying hard not to bury himself to the hilt. Paul seemed very aware that he could hurt her. For not giving her all his cock, Paul was fucking her hard. Michael could hear her gasp and whimper as Paul held tight to her. If possible, it seemed she spread her legs even wider, giving Paul as much access to her pussy as possible.

Michael had himself in a frenzy, as he had tried not to cum sooner. But nothing felt as good as his hand did at that moment, and he couldn't stop jacking himself hard. Michael thought how good it was going to feel when his balls burst, and he began jacking furiously.

Then, Michael heard the back door open! He stopped and tried to get his dick back in his pants. It wasn't going to go, so he stood there quietly, so as not to be found out, but his dick was twitching uncontrollably. His eyes went back to the window and he watched Paul and Lynn. As Paul pumped her pussy, he leaned down and told her that he loved her again. Quickly, Paul pulled his cock out and his cum started shooting all over Lynn's belly. Oh fuck! All the cum! As he heard Paul groan and pant and watched his load cover his girlfriend, Michael's own body betrayed him, and without even touching himself, a dribble of cum started rolling down Michael's dick. "No, damn it, no!" thought Michael. He breathed hard and tried to control it, but it was done. Michael's cum dripped on the grass. The burst he was anticipating ended up being a total disappointment as his orgasm was ruined. He reached down and squeezed any last cum out of his dick and put it back in his pants.

When Michael walked back into the house, Paul and Lynn hadn't emerged from the bedroom yet. He grabbed another beer and sat down in one of the recliners. Brad was still engaged in a conversation with Jake and one of his buddies. Matt and Tammy were watching a late night tv show. Gerry and Donna were watching, as well, except Gerry was nodding off now and then. A couple other guys were there too, but talking among themselves. Michael acted as normally as he could; kind of thankful he was able to relieve himself before coming back into the house. Although the relief was far from satisfying. It was more on the line of frustrating, and he knew it wouldn't take much for his dick to spring back at attention.

That fact made itself known when Paul and Lynn came back out to join the group. Michael saw Matt give Paul a wink. The couple sat back down on the couch, Paul's hand never losing contact with her body. Michael viewed them in the light again, after watching their profiles on the bedroom wall. When he saw the couple for the first time earlier in the night, Michael had perceived them as quite the All American couple. Both good looking. Both had good personalities. And they were obviously crazy about each other. But something was different when he looked at them now. Although Lynn was taller than most women, she looked small next to Paul. Not that Paul was fat or anything. He was built taller and bigger than his friends, but Paul also had a big presence when he was in the room. You could tell that when he walked into a room that everyone knew he was there, even if he didn't say anything. The two fit together perfectly. Michael felt like he knew the couple intimately now. He looked at Lynn's mouth and her throat, thinking about how she seemed to enjoy sucking Paul's cock. She really got into it, even though in the light Michael wondered how in the world she was able to take it like she did. She had nice tits. Not huge, but definitely bigger than the other girls in the room. Michael wanted to get a look at her ass in the light. The silhouette looked amazing on the wall.

As Michael was drinking her in with his eyes, she turned to see him watching her. He averted her eyes, took another swig of beer and turned to watch the tv. Lynn snuggled a bit closer to Paul, which made the arm draped over her shoulder fall where the tips of Paul's fingers were touching her right breast. Michael glanced back at her and she smiled at him. She had a genuinely sweet smile. She seemed like a genuinely sweet person. And Michael had the suspicion she could get going pretty good in the bedroom. What was the saying? "A real woman should be a lady in the street and a freak in the sheets"? Yeah, Michael could definitely see it. He decided it was time to call it a night, said his good nights and thank yous and left.