The Making of a Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael discovers a new arousal.
2.2k words
3.96
31.8k
14

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bell rang signaling the end of the school day. Michael stopped at his locker to drop his books off before heading to his car. He was glad to see Friday roll around. With no special plans for the evening, he drove home. The house was empty when he got there and he went to his room and shut the door. Lying on the bed, he dozed off and on. His dreams were filled with the same things he had been thinking about all week. The images he saw through Paul's bedroom window were unforgettable. He thought about Lynn taking Paul's huge cock into her throat and then into her pussy. He recalled how her hair bounced as her head and her body did and he imaged how Paul was looking at her while she bounced. She was hot and the thoughts of the couple making love were erotic. Michael undid his pants and started stroking. He wondered what it felt like to be inside a girl; wondered how it felt to make someone moan and grind their body into them.

The thoughts were jumbled into his half-asleep mind. But the thing that surprised him the most was how much he thought about Paul's cock. It was the biggest Michael had ever seen. He had to keep himself from cumming when he saw it in the shadow of the wall that night. It was so thick, so hard. Michael was amazed by it. And watching Paul give to his girl made Michael start beating his own dick harder. He thought about the shadow of that perfect cock and the thought amount the amount of cum Paul had poured into Lynn. All that cum. All that cum! Michael's hips were rising off the bed as he jacked himself. "I need to cum!" Michael growled. Just as he was almost over the edge, the phone started ringing.

"Fuck!" he yelled, and jumped off the bed to go answer the phone. Too late, though. As he turned the knob of his bedroom door, the convulsions came anyway, and he was left running to the phone while trying to catch the jizz bubbling from his dick.

"Hello!?" Michael answered, a bit too angrily.

"Dude, what's the problem?" It was Brad.

"Nothing, man, sorry. What's going on?"

"Hey, I just talked to Jake and a bunch of people are going back over to his friend, Paul's house tonight. He wanted to know if we wanted to hang with them again."

The thought of seeing a possible encore of last week's show changed Michael's mood instantly.

"Uh, yeah, that'd be fine with me," he said, trying not to sound too eager.

"Great. I'll pick you up about 9:00."

"Uh, no," Michael said quickly. "Um, I think I'll just drive over, too. You know, in case I want to leave or something."

"Okay, suit yourself. I'll still come by your house first." As he hung up, Michael saw his mom pulling into the driveway. He raced to the bathroom and to get cleaned up.

When Michael pulled into the driveway, he saw most of the same vehicles from last weekend. He walked in and exchanged hellos with people. They were all throwing money on the counter to chip in for some pizzas, and Michael put a few bucks out too. Paul was standing in the kitchen talking to his buddies, and Lynn was in the living room on the phone ordering for everyone. When she finished she walked in and announced someone had to pick the pizzas up in 30 minutes. Paul slipped his hand easily around her and rested his hand on the top of her ass. Every now and then Paul would squeeze his hand and Lynn would turn and smile at him. Everything was so easy and natural between the two. Michael was in awe of them.

An hour later, everyone was eating, laughing and talking. Paul was again on the couch, and Lynn was on his lap. As the evening wore on, the couple didn't go near the bedroom, and Michael couldn't help but be anxious about it. He was so hoping he could watch them through the window again. But by midnight the crowd started to break up and go home. Apparently, some of them had to work the next day, so it wouldn't be the late night that was expected. Gerry had wanted to play poker, but that idea was shot. Matt countered that not everyone came prepared to play and a little advanced notice would be nice. Paul said anyone who wanted to come the following evening to play poker was welcome. Michael breathed a small sigh of relief at the notion of being invited back.

As he backed his car out of the driveway, Michael noticed the living room light being shut off. Lynn must be staying, he thought to himself. The cars made a small parade down the country road and onto the highway. Once everyone made it into town, Michael quickly took a side street and came around the other side of the block. He drove back out to Paul's. When he drove by, the house was dark. About a quarter of a mile away Michael noticed the entrance to a field. He pulled in and turned his lights and engine off. He quickly and quietly walked back to the house.

As he tiptoed up to the side of the house, he could hear voices in the bedroom. He peaked in and saw Paul and Lynn standing by the bed locked in a heavy penetrating kiss. He overheard Paul tell Lynn he didn't have to work the next day. He had just wanted to get rid of everyone because they hadn't seen each other all week. They kissed again and began undressing each other.

As she removed his pants, Paul's cock sprang free and pointed at the ceiling. It's even bigger than Michael remembered. It looked damned near perfect. Michael couldn't stop staring at it. He wanted to watch it spew its seed all over Lynn again. Thinking of all the cum made him feel a little bit dizzy. Michael was straight, but he had never been so enamored by a man before.

Lynn dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. He heard Paul let out a heavy sigh. "God, baby, I've needed you all week," he told her. She continued sucking, licking and teasing her boyfriend. She tried over and over to take his entire member in her mouth. She guided him to turn so he sat on the edge of the bed, facing the window. Michael was thankful there was no security light in the yard. He watched as Paul ran his fingers through her hair as she fucked him with her mouth with an increasing pace. He heard Paul's breathing get heavier and louder. Her head was bobbing up and down and making loud slurping noises. Michael rubbed his hard dick through his jeans.

"Stop! Stop! You've got to stop!" Paul told her. She didn't obey and she quickened the pace even more. Paul's hips came off the bed as he groaned loudly, warning her that he was cumming. Michael could tell by the sounds they were making that Paul was shooting his load in her throat and Lynn was swallowing every bit of it. The gurgling and gagging sounds turned Michael on. He fumbled to get his dick out and stroke himself.

Paul reached down and literally picked Lynn up off her knees and laid her on his bed. He kissed her deeply and said some things Michael couldn't hear. Paul kissed her face and began working his way down her body; her neck, her tits, her belly. Oddly, the one thing Michael noticed was the fact that Paul hadn't gone soft. Just the sight of the still-hard cock excited Michael beyond belief.

Paul's face disappeared between Lynn's thighs and within a few seconds, her body was writhing on the sheets and she moaned and grabbed at Paul. Her head thrown back and her back arched as she squirmed, and Michael swore he had never seen anything so intoxicating. At that moment, stroking felt so good, and he couldn't imagine anything feeling better.

Lynn cried out and grabbed the sheets. Paul had her ass in the palms of his hands and lifted her up as he ate her to orgasm. Michael watched her whole body shake and quiver as she wrapped her legs around Paul's neck. Watching them in this position was so hot. Michael kept pumping himself.

Paul eased her lower body back on the bed, and Lynn worked to gain control of her breathing. He heard her say something to Paul. It sounded like she was pleading with him.

"I know, baby," he said to her. "I need it, too. We just have to be very careful. You feel so good, it's hard for me to pull out sometimes."

Lynn rolled herself off the bed and held her hands out to Paul. He took them and she pulled him to sit on the edge of the bed again. She straddled him, and the couple stayed that way for a moment while saying things Michael couldn't hear. Then she eased herself down so that the tip of Paul's cock was touching her pussy. Michael thought he heard Paul curse and say something about how wet she was. They entwined their fingers as she dropped herself lower. The lighting was good, as Michael could see that the cockhead had disappeared inside her. She eased her legs out away from Paul as she dropped more. She was breathing hard and stopped often on her descent. Slowly and gingerly, Lynn was finally able to take Paul's entire cock inside her pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" Paul exclaimed.

"Oh, god, don't move," Lynn begged him.

"I won't, babe. You do what you need to," he replied.

After several moments, she began moving on him. Michael was so hard it felt like his balls were burning. He needed to cum, but he didn't want to; at least not yet. Lynn worked up a rhythm that had both her and Paul in delicious torment. Paul reached around and took her ass in his hands again, helping her move just right. Michael wished he could freeze this picture and keep to look at later. The sight on her riding that huge cock made him grip his little dick even tighter.

The couple fucked a little faster and a little harder. It wasn't long before Lynn squeezed Paul's shoulders and cried that she was going to cum. She started riding him faster and calling his name. Her body tensed suddenly and stopped for a few seconds before she shuddered and leaned on Paul for support. Michael almost emptied his balls right there. He watched as Paul gently kissed her forehead and waited for her to come back around. Then he began rocking into her again. She was able to accommodate all of him and he moved her body to meet his thrusts. As he increased his speed of fucking Lynn, Michael stopped jacking for fear of cumming too soon. Michael noticed how her body looked like a ragdoll as Paul used her for his release. He was banging her hard, almost to the point of it looking vicious. The muscles in his hands flexed as he worked her hips to bring her down on him and up again.

Paul started groaning and he lifted Lynn off of his cock just in time. Michael grabbed his dick and stroked with rapid speed. Paul cried out as he shot his load in the air. As he stood at the window, Michael jerked back as he heard something hit the window screen and felt something land on his face. It made him immediately stop stroking. He leaned forward trying to look closer at the screen in the dark. He wiped something from his face with his finger and before he could think about it, he slipped his finger in his mouth. Then, a familiar aroma filled his nostrils. Oh fuck!! Paul had shot a stream right at the window! And Michael had put another man's cum in his mouth. Horrified, Michael looked down as his dick convulsed and cum bubbled out and fell to the ground.

Michael stood still in the dark for several minutes, looking down at his limp penis. He couldn't wrap his head around what had just happened. He cleaned himself off with a handkerchief he had in his back pocket. He started to zip himself up when he realized he still had his finger in his mouth. The finger that had Paul's cum on it. He pulled it out of his mouth fast and left as quickly as he could. He tripped over a rose bush and fell. He was still for a moment to make sure he hadn't been heard. He made his way down the road to his car, still a bit confused about his reaction to everything. Watching Paul and Lynn was the hottest thing he'd ever done. He would love to fuck her for himself, for sure. But why hadn't he been disgusted when he became aware of what he had put in his mouth? If anything, that was what pushed him over the edge. He got in his car and shut the door, still trying to make sense out of everything. After five or ten minutes, he started the engine and drove back down the road. He saw headlights coming out of Paul's driveway, but it was too late for him to turn around. He drove by the house, and Lynn's car pulled out behind him. She followed him to the highway, but turned the other way.