All Comments on 'The Making of a Cuckold Ch. 01'

by NotJustAHatRack38

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No cuckolds here

Of course there are no loving wives here so why is this story here? If you can't post your story in the right category, you have no chance that it will be worth reading.

1 star

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
FYI. Your ratio of meaningless tedious detail to Progression of story is way too high

Sex descriptions are OK, but won't carry it if it's going to be a cucky stroker Story

Thanks for sharing, and allowing scoring and comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore the dickwads

They don't seem to understand that the author decides the category and that sometimes a story takes a bit of time to develop. If they would bother to look closer they might just notice the "Ch. 1" in the title. Through a little bit of deductive reasoning ( I know, hard for Neanderthals) they might even be able to understand that the story only starts here and that there is a lot more to come.

You tell it at your pace as you clearly feel that most of these details are what leads to the eventual outcome.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anon

If you can't catch some one's interest in chapter one, why would they care about chapter two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: Ignore the dickwads

Yes, by all means, follow the advice of someone who can't just post its opinion but has to resort to telling you to ignore those who dare to have a different opinion. THAT'S the person who's going to give you a sane, rational comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
last comment

That seems to be done a lot in this category. Wonder, are people, like that, really that stupid? Very opinionated about others but never about the story itself. Something wrong with those fuckers.

No comment on story, didn't bother to read, cuckolding is not my cup of tea. Willing cuckoldry is to sickening a subject. But the comments, priceless,well worth checking out, laugh a minute. LOL

falcon29falcon29over 5 years ago
Why?

Why all the comments about cuckolding? I read the story and there was no cuckold in this chapter. Loving sex and voyeurism is all I saw.

As for the story, well, it was kind of disappointing, like Michael's orgasm. I'll see if chapter 2 is any better.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series. P.S. pay no attention to the Haters.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story I must say!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous