All Comments on 'The Making of a Cuckold Ch. 05'

by NotJustAHatRack38

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well I think you are wrong

it is JustAHatRack

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story is incredible

This is one of the most enlightening stories ever on Literotica. Many people look back on their lives and wonder what incidents help to shape their particular kinks. For some it’s a strict parent and they the equate spankings to their bdsm kink. Others it’s a tale of being done wrong by a spouse or girlfriend and they develop a strange BTB fetish. And for this young man it’s his experiences watching a girl he has fallen in love with develop into a cuckold kink. I really wish these chapters would come a little quicker. But I’ll wait to read them as long as it takes. Wonderful story.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 5 years ago
absolutely enjoyable

fun to read, pleasurable characters and scenarios

this chapter lacked a monster baseball bat sized cock pounding her innards nearly to the point of internal rupture as she shrieks and screams and desperately tries to escape ( ok I forgive you....for now)

enjoy the storyline immensely.

thank you very much for writing and posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

What woman risks her health and an unwanted pregnancy for a few minutes of cheap sex? Is she dumber than a rock? With the story populated with rocks, the dialogue stiffer than a board the story was just not entertaining to read.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Damn this was one hot chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Why can’t he tell her he’s madly in love with her. Id eat some guys load but after he tasted it he should’ve laid her done and eat her pussy like it’s never been eaten before. Than give her your dick to suck. I remember a girl I wanted but she was fucking a guy from the area at the time who was a total douchbag. He told everyone everything he did with her, what was said etc , asshole. My opportunity came a guy to late and I turned her down. I told her how much I wanted her until she went with asshole for six months before she realized what a dick he was and the bad rep he was giving her. I told her as badly as I wanted to be with her both sexually and emotionally that I could never date her after him . I didn’t want to lead her on just to fuck her knowing I could never bring myself to never get serious because of what I knew and I did put her on the spot to confirm he wasn’t lying. Told her I loved everything about her except for those 6 months and would alway be her friend. She alwAy had heavy male attention and did get around a bit . Crazy how life can change course. Hot story but one I could never be either guy. Maybe get him some action with her even though he’s a cuck in grooming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

This is a great build up. Fab story. Keep it coming.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
The Final Scene...

was the hottest non sexual scene I have ever read in 10+ years on this site. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More more more..

I love this story. The build up is great. Characters can be identified with.

More please

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Nope

NotasSmartasAHatrack has another cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Again, an interesting read. Good storyline. That is apart from the cum-eating bisexual aspect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous