The Making of a Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could keep you there for days but at the moment, I want you back in bed, on your back."

Nick obeyed and was rewarded as Rachel started sucking his cock, licking it clean. She mounted him, facing his feet, and rode his cock slowly. Nick marveled at the view before him. Rachel's beautiful tight ass sliding up and down on his lap, his cock bent straight upward spearing in and out of her tight pussy. She was in fantastic shape too, he thought, admiring her tone back and shoulder muscles.

Minutes later, she reversed direction to face him and he was amazed again, this time at just how different her pussy felt. It never occurred to him how different the sensation could be with a simple change of position.

Rachel slid up and down for a while before switching to grinding her hips. While not quite as pleasant as the other, Nick enjoyed watching Rachel as she lost herself in the moment. Within minutes, it was apparent that she was going to cum again so Nick held perfectly still so as not to disrupt her concentration. Soon, she screamed out and thrashed on top of him as she brought herself to climax again. Afterward, she collapsed onto Nick, catching her breathe.

"Baby, I want you to take me doggy style. I want you to pump me for as long as it takes to empty your balls inside me. No holding back this time. Just go for it."

With that, Rachel got up and got into position with her ass propped up high, knees tucked slightly forward, and her face down on her pillow. Nick was anxious to plow his cock straight in pumping with gusto as he'd just been directed but seeing this gorgeous woman sprawled in front of him with her ass high and vulnerable gave him another idea.

Nick tongued Rachel's ass like she was a piece of fruit. Rachel screamed into her pillow, obviously enjoying the change of plans. Nick used his fingers to play with Rachel's pussy and clit making Rachel cry out even more. Nick could feel his cock swelling once again as he made Rachel thrash around. Nick tried pressing the tip of his tongue against Rachel's little opening and was surprised to find his tongue nearly slipped inside.

"OH, FUCK YES! PLEASE DO IT!"

Nick needed no further encouragement. He plunged his tongue into her ass over and over as Rachel screamed incoherently into her pillow. He tried wiggling it around as he lightly massaged her clit with his fingertips and within seconds, Rachel seemed on the verge once again.

Softly this time, she said, "Oh yes baby. I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Don't stop! AAAHHH." She calmed almost as quickly as she peaked, "Oh fuck, that's the wildest thing I've ever felt. Oh my god! It came on so fast and only lasted for a moment but damn! Now get inside and fuck me hard, damn it!"

As Nick slid into her pussy, he was breathless at just how nice the angle was to his cock. The sensation was incredible. It had only been twenty minutes or so since he last came so he didn't expect to have recovered so quickly but in this position, he thought it just might be possible.

As Nick began thrusting, Rachel asked, "Can you feel that baby? I'm using my muscles to clamp down on you. Do you like that?"

"Fuck yes! That's incredible! Oh, my god, you feel so good!"

In less than a minute, Nick knew he was going to have no trouble cumming again so soon. He picked up his speed and rammed her harder with each thrust, his balls making a slapping sound as he plunged away.

His voice shuddering, "Oh god! I'm going to cum Rachel! Fuck, you feel so good. I can't hold it. Oh fuck, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING! OOOOOOHH!"

"That's it baby. Keep fucking me. I want every drop. I want you to remember this for the rest of your life!"

Nick tried to keep fucking her after he came but he was exhausted at this point. They collapsed on the bed and spent a few minutes catching their breathe.

"I'm going to allow you a minute to recover baby but don't think I'm finished with you. Did you enjoy losing your virginity?"

"God yes! But how did you know I was still a virgin?"

"Nick please. I've been around and have a bit of experience with guys. It wasn't that hard to figure out. And it's nothing to be embarrassed about either. In fact, you were amazing! This may sound a little weird but I think what makes you different from other guys I've been with is your willingness to just follow directions rather than trying to take control. Usually, guys just want to fuck me wildly until they get off and far too often, they leave me hanging. There's an older woman I confide in and she suggested once that I'd be much more satisfied with submissive lovers than dominate ones. She sure was right!"

As Nick was still recovering, "I never imagined how incredible something like that could be! I've fantasized about an experience like this for years. You are every bit as gorgeous as the women in those magazines."

"Why sweet, innocent Nick, am I understanding you correctly? Do you look at porn magazines?"

Nick suddenly blushed. "Well... sometimes."

Rachel started stroking Nick's rod causing it to swell again. "And can I assume you pleasure yourself while looking at these magazines?"

Nick wasn't sure what to say but he understood she wasn't judging him, if anything, simply toying with his discomfort. "I do. Most every time in fact."

"Well, well." She switched to teasing the head and continued. "And do you fantasize about anyone you know while you pleasure yourself?"

"You seem to see right through me all the time so no point in denying it. These past couple weeks, with you paying me so much attention, I've been thinking of you. Every day when I get home, I relieve the tension."

"Thank you for being so open Nick. Of course I knew but I wanted to hear you say it." Rachel moved her fingertips from his head down to his balls, massaging and stroking them.

Nick suddenly felt the need to say more. "I don't know why I'm saying this but I've wanted to tell someone for years. I've always had a certain weakness around women. I find it hard to say no. I'm not sure I'd be able to lie to one either. I'm strong and confident in most normal settings but around women, I find myself very meek. Even easily controlled. I've wondered if there's something wrong with me sometimes."

Rachel raised herself up onto one elbow to look at Nick as she spoke, continuing her playful massage of his manhood. "I don't think that means there's something wrong with you at all. I think it's just who you are. It's a part of your personality and you should embrace it. There are women who want to be that way towards their men. Why shouldn't there be men who want to be that way towards their women? I bet there are millions of men like you out there who are naturally submissive in bed. You just don't hear a lot about it because our male dominated society has us all believing it's not normal."

"I've never thought of it quite like that."

Rachel got a wicked grin on her face and said, "I think I want test what you just told me about not being able to lie. You've been jerking off thinking about me the past two weeks. Tell me who else you jerk off to." Rachel gave Nick's balls a firm squeeze. "Be completely honest. You know I can tell if you hold back."

Nick felt a little panicked now but pushed it down knowing the things he might reveal weren't really harmful in any way. "There is a woman whose yard I maintain. Mrs. Johnson. She's a beautiful woman in her early forties."

"So you like older women, do you?"

"I like beautiful women of all ages and types, truthfully."

Rachel thought she'd have a bit more fun with Nick, believing there had to be others. "She's not the only one you have jerked off to, is she? You're holding back."

Now Nick was worried. He didn't think he could make up a random person but if he blurted out the truth, Rachel would have an embarrassing bit of information to hold over him. He weighed it out and decided he had to take his chances.

"You're right. It's Ms. Blizen. I sometimes think of her too."

"Oh my! Nick, I have to say, I admire your honesty. Every guy at school wants to fuck her but none would ever acknowledge fantasizing about her while jacking off. Good for you!"

"You're not bothered by this?"

"Hell no! Why should I be? She's hot and sexy. But let me guess...you think I might tell people and embarrass you. Relax, that's not really all that revealing. Even if I told Ms. Blizen, she probably wouldn't care in the least. She knows she's hot and she knows half the guys at school secretly do what you just admitted to. I'm more impressed in learning how easy it is to control you in bed or get truthful information from you! You worry you are too submissive to women. Some women like me find that very appealing!"

"Rachel, I hope I didn't just ruin a perfect afternoon with you by mentioning other women. I mean, sure I have thought about other women but that doesn't mean I trade one of them for you."

"Nick, you need to learn when to stop talking. You're a guy. Of course you dream about fucking every hot woman you see. That's how it works. I'd never believe you if you denied it. And if you are thinking about where all this is going, stop. Let's enjoy our afternoon and we can figure out our future later. This isn't the time."

Rachel climbed on top of Nick and slid down onto his fully erect shaft, her pussy easily enveloping it and still dripping with the remnants of his last ejaculation. "Now that you've told me how submissive you are to women, we are going to spend the rest of the afternoon testing that out!" She kissed him passionately, sucking his tongue as she rode him slowly.

Nick found that after his second climax and a short rest, he was still able to achieve a nice hard on without any concern of having to hold himself back. Instead, he focused all of his attention on trying to please Rachel in each new position she wanted him to try out.

"Nick, I want you to try a different position for me. It's one of my favorites but you might find it a little tiring up on top. And don't worry about me. I'm very flexible."

Rachel had Nick climb on top of her but this time, she held her legs up by her chest and had Nick pin his arms underneath to hold her legs up high and wide while he supported his own weight. With her legs held high, Nick could see that her bottom no longer rested on the bed. As he entered her, it seemed like his cock went impossibly deep and with each thrust, he could feel the tip hitting the back wall of her vagina. He loved the slapping sound his balls made as they struck her ass. While holding himself up took a lot more effort than other positions, the pleasure he felt was well worth it.

"Oh yes! That's perfect baby. I cum so easily and so powerfully in this position. I want you to pound my pussy as hard as you can. And when I cum, pound me even harder no matter how much I beg you to stop."

Nick punished Rachel's box as hard as his poor balls would permit and in less than a minute, she was about to boil over.

"FUCK ME NICK! FUCK ME HARD! OH YES! I'M CUMMING! AAAHHHH!"

Nick knew Rachel was in a special place. Her eyes were closed but her eyelids fluttered and her voice was shaky. After a minute, she calmed somewhat but then grabbed his face and demanded he fuck her harder. He was already getting tired but he hoped he could maintain the strain for just a while longer, for her.

Nick closed his eyes and concentrated on how good she felt. How magnificent a lover she was and how lucky he was to have someone like this for his first sexual experience. For a moment, he thought he could sense another orgasm building but three times in a day sounded more like the kind of stuff in bragging than reality. Why not, he thought. They had been playing for two hours by this time and it had been well over an hour since his last ejaculation. He thought of the sensation he felt when he shot his load into her pussy and focused on the pure bliss of that moment. His excitement mounted.

"Oh fuck, Rachel! I think I might cum again! God you feel incredible!"

"I want you to cum like this Nick. Do it for me baby! I want to feel you explode inside of me while I see the intensity on your face! Let's cum together baby!

"I'm getting close! So close now!"

"Oh fuck Nick! I can feel you getting harder and thicker. Jesus, you're like steel inside me. You're gonna cum soon. Give it to me hard! I'm about to cum too! Don't stop! AAAHHH FUCK! OH YEAH, KEEP GOING, KEEP FUCKING ME!"

"Rachel, I'm gonna explode! Oh fuck! I'm cumming! OOOOHHHH YEAHH! Oh, fuck yeah, that feels good! Oh my god, that feels so good!"

"Damn Nick, that was amazing. I could actually feel you getting harder right before you came. As you burst, I could feel your hardness break and I even felt the first spurt deep inside me. Fuck, that was good!"

Nick and Rachel collapsed moments later and spent the next hour resting as they talked.

"Rachel, do all women cum so easily? You seem to be able to control it so easily."

"Many women have a much easier time with this then men and most women can have multiple orgasms, even very close together. I've learned to control mine and hold them back so I can release them at the right moment like when we just came together."

"That was going to be my next question. It was incredible cumming together. I wish I had the ability to control mine like that."

"I think you could train yourself. It's only self control and being in tune with your own body. You learn to do that, and women will adore you for it. Not that you aren't already adorable! You were a lot of fun this afternoon. A lot of fun."

After a while, Nick asked when she was expecting her mom. The last thing he wanted, he thought, was to get caught like this by an angry mother.

Looking at her nightstand clock, "Wow, I didn't realize we've been here for three and a half hours. As much as I'd like you to stay, you probably should get going. One final bit of fun first though. You have yet to have your first real blowjob. I guess there are a lot of firsts you haven't had yet but I want to be your first blow job."

Rachel had Nick lie at the edge of the bed with his feet on the dresser as she had been earlier. Kneeling between his legs, she expertly sucked his balls one by one while stroking his cock. Very quickly, his prick was standing tall once again. She ran her tongue up his shaft and teased the head. After circling the tip, she enveloped him in her mouth and sunk all the way down to his balls.

Bobbing up and down, she massaged the underside with her tongue, applying slight suction as well. Rachel alternated between short strokes focusing on the head to long deep strokes pausing at the bottom long enough to lick his sack.

When she came up for air, she said, "I want to feel you cum in my mouth baby. Don't hold back. Just think about giving me every bit of it."

Rachel went back to the bobbing but this time, she held the lower half of his cock in her grasp and bobbed only on the upper half, taking care to swirl her tongue around the head on every up stroke. Her fist pumped up and down in unison with her head and within minutes, Nick was groaning.

"Oh fuck, I didn't think I'd be able to cum again but I just might. This feels sooo good Rachel. Oh, I think it's building. Oh yeah, I'm definitely getting close. If you keep that up, I'm going to cum soon! Oh god, I'm so close! Please don't stop! Please don't stop! OHH, YES! I'M CUMMING! OH GOD, I'M CUMMING! Oh, god, so sensitive! So sensitive! OOOHH!"

Rachel sucked as hard as she could, trying to draw the cum from his balls. She was shocked at how little came out. More like dribbles than spurts but she took satisfaction in knowing that she had drained him this day. No guy had ever spent this much time with her in bed, let alone took the effort to cum four times in an afternoon as Nick had done. Rachel wanted Nick to suffer a little as she sucked him dry, mainly because she knew this would be one of those priceless memories he'd take to his grave and she wanted to be the person who gave that memory to him. He'd performed like a stud for her that afternoon and this was his reward.

"Did you enjoy your first blowjob baby? You taste very good."

"Oh my god yes! That was amazing. Each new thing you show me feels so great and also so different. I've been missing out on so much!"

"If you want more of those in the future, from me or anyone else, take this advice; Shave your balls and groin area completely smooth. Smooth as silk. Women love that in a guy they blow. I know I do."

Nick sheepishly replied, "consider it done."

Shortly afterward, they got cleaned up and Rachel sent Nick on his way.

"You were a real stud today Nick. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I sure did. I won't be in class tomorrow but I'll see you Monday."

"Rachel, I know you said not to think to far ahead and I don't want to put you in a weird position but I hope we get the chance to do this again someday. I had the best time in my whole life and I'd love the chance to repeat it."

Rachel kissed him deeply. "I think I'd like that too. There are things going on I can't really go into but let's just see how it all goes, okay?"

Nick said his farewells and left and Rachel went back in to clean up her room and shower. In the shower, there was a part of her that felt regret. She had only done this at Ms. Blizen's request but now she thought she might be developing feelings for Nick. With all the guys she had been with over the years, Nick was the first one that really had true potential as a lover. He was sweet and gentle and would always consider her needs first in bed. She liked the submissive side of him too. She'd never known any guy to be like that. She had always longed to have a guy lick her ass and he did it gladly. Most guys couldn't even give her an orgasm yet Nick, despite his inexperience, gave her many and probably more had he stayed the night.

Rachel pondered why Ms. Blizen wanted her to pop Nick's cherry and while she didn't know the answer, she assumed Nick was going to be off limits to her at some point soon. Rachel realized she was definitely feeling regret. She could lie to Ms. Blizen about what happened, leaving her able to develop something with Nick after graduation or she could be honest, in which case, she might not have access to him much longer. In the end, she decided, she'd tell Ms. Blizen the truth and hope for the best.

Part three - A New Man

The next morning, Jen discovered writing on her classroom board when she came in. She knew the janitors unlocked the rooms before most teachers arrived, but she was surprised that it was there so early. It read, "N-4 / R-6" and it had obviously been left by Rachel knowing only the two of them would have any idea what it meant.

Jen was flush with pride that her plan had worked so well. For both of them to have so many orgasms, she knew Nick must have fought through his paralyzing fear. She was proud of them and even happier for Elyse. Perhaps she was right about his untapped potential after all.

For her excitement, Jen was also anxious because she wouldn't be getting any details for days. She knew Rachel would be missing class today for a cheerleading event and her writing on the board was her attempt to provide at least some information.

Jen did see Nick in class though and he seemed like a new man. He was more relaxed and seemed to be in remarkably good spirits. After class, Jen asked Nick if he could hold back for a couple minutes. As the other students filtered out, she came up with a story about a missing writing assignment.

Nick seemed relaxed enough as he assured her he had turned in the assignment. She decided to tease him just a bit to gauge his reaction. She purposely dropped her pen and bent in front of him to close the distance slightly and give him a better view down her blouse. Nick would have recoiled before but today he didn't. Jen thought she'd try one other little move that would normally cause someone like Nick great anxiety.

123456...9