The Making of a Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You might have turned it in Nick. Sometimes I put things in the wrong bag. Give me a second to check."

Knowing Nick could not help but stare, she turned around and bent over sharply at the waist keeping her knees locked and trying her best to stick her ass out in Nick's direction. She even wiggled it back and forth for good measure. She hoped her skirt rode up nice and high while bent over like this.

She couldn't see Nick's reaction as she did this but she was confident he stared at her tight ass the whole time.

"I don't see it anywhere in there, but I'll keep checking." Jen closed the distance considerably.

Touching Nick's arm, she asked, "Maybe you could check through your stuff and get back to me?"

Nick looked nervous but didn't flinch or break eye contact. Another great sign, Jen thought.

Before Nick could talk, Jen rubbed his arm a bit and added, "I overheard you and Rachel yesterday. That was really sweet of you to help her out. So, you like helping pretty ladies in distress huh? I'll have to keep that in mind."

Nick was caught off guard by Ms. Blizen's provocative, even flirtatious behavior but for some reason, he didn't feel sick. Nervous, sure but he was able to work through it.

"It was really nothing, Ms. Blizen. I was happy to help out. I'll definitely look for my paper and check back Monday."

He was able to smile back at her, but he knew he needed to get going before she noticed him getting hard. He gathered his stuff and told her to have a nice weekend as he left.

He was a new man after all, she thought as Nick left the room. She took pleasure in knowing she had caused his hard on with her flirting. She couldn't wait to fill Elyse in.

Elyse and Jen went out for dinner that night. Jen told her about the writing Rachel had left for her on the blackboard and both were dying to hear the juicy details.

"For the past couple weeks, I've been showing him more attention while he's doing the yard work and it's having a noticeable effect. I'm planning to kick things up a notch when he comes over tomorrow. Any ideas?"

"I had Nick hold back after class yesterday and flirted with him a bit. I bent over in front of him and even touched his arm. He reacted strongly. It won't take much to tease him. I'd choose some revealing attire. Maybe look for an opportunity to touch his arm or brush a grass clipping from his hair. The slightest attention will give him a hard on."

"I think I'm going to try something far crazier just to really drive him nuts. If this Rachel girl had that great of a time with him, he's got to be ready for a more aggressive approach now."

Elyse and Jen laughed as they drank and speculated on exactly what Rachel did to poor Nick. Jen knew she had to find out even if it meant asking. Jen felt completely immersed in the events now and why shouldn't she, she thought. After all, if Nick turned out to be the long-term lover boy Elyse was hoping he'd be, then Jen would eventually get to see him in some very compromising positions. She found herself more and more looking forward to it.

The following morning, Elyse heard Nick in the front yard getting started on her lawn. Now was the time. She went to the pool side and got completely naked as if suntanning out in the open. She decided to lay on her back fully nude at an angle that Nick couldn't miss when he came around back to do his work. And with her dark sunglasses on, it would be impossible for him to see if her eyes were open.

Elyse lathered her body in oil rather than lotion, so she glistened in the sunlight for him. She propped her head up and waited for the fun to begin. She could hear the gate open and a moment later, there he was. He froze when he saw her lying out by the pool.

Elyse was reveling in the moment thinking, Look at him as if drinking me in with his eyes. I'm not moving a muscle. He can study my body as long as he wants.

Elyse's pussy was already wet before Nick walked back but when she saw him standing there, his eyes roaming her body, she could feel her pussy moisten even more. Elyse was quite pleased that Nick had stood there staring at her for nearly a minute. He adjusted his cock twice as he stared at her, and she resisted the urge to smile.

She wondered what sort of fantasies were playing out in his mind. Eventually, he would be her property and then she could 'debrief' him thoroughly about this moment.

As Nick came into the backyard, he saw Elyse in all her splendor. She was magnificent, Nick thought. Elyse was completely nude, lying on her back taking in the sun's rays as she napped. She had suntan oil all over her body and her shapely legs went on forever. Her breasts weren't nearly as large as Rachel's but they seemed very firm for a lady in her early forties. Her legs were spread slightly and her smooth, shaved pussy was gorgeously displayed like photos he'd seen in magazines. He couldn't be sure with all the oil but even her pussy looked wet and slippery.

Nick's cock was swollen at that moment as he considered what it would be like to jack off while watching her nap in the sun. He had shaved his groin and balls the night before at Rachel's suggestion and now he wondered how it would feel to slide them all over her oily skin.

Eventually, Nick snapped out of his daydream and figured he needed to wake her up in a way that would allow her to gain her composure and believe she hadn't been seen. He went back to the gate, made it slam loudly and then waited several moments before coming back into view.

As Nick came around back again, Elyse was still lying out and her reaction was far slower than he expected. She jumped to her feet in surprise and he turned away trying his best to be a gentleman. In his heart though, Nick wanted to race over and kneel before her.

Elyse watched as Nick went back toward the gate. He let it slam this time to make more noise and Elyse knew Nick must have been convinced she was asleep, trying to wake her and spare her any embarrassment. Elyse appreciated his decency but right now she wanted him delirious with desire. Elyse intentionally paused a bit before getting up though just to ensure Nick saw her reaction being caught sunbathing nude.

"Oh, my god!" She cried out, grabbing her robe and throwing it on. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Just give me a moment."

Elyse thought Nick looked cute as he tried to act nonchalant as though he hadn't seen much. Months ago, Nick would have run away at such visual stimulation. She ran up to Nick as she tied the front of her robe.

"Nick, I am so sorry you had to witness that!"

"It's completely okay Mrs. Johnson. I didn't see a thing. Really."

"Oh, that's a relief!"

Elyse excused herself and went inside to reflect on the latest seeds she planted. She could see Nick was sporting an erection when she interacted with him and now, she wanted to study him as he worked.

Elyse watched Nick through an upstairs window, fingering her slick pussy as she imagined him fucking her slow and deep. Within minutes, she had a satisfying climax but she couldn't pause to bask in the afterglow. She needed to greet Nick again before he finished and left.

Elyse threw on her snuggest blue jeans and a tight, low-cut tank top. The jeans hugged her body and accentuated her perfectly formed ass. She decided to go with no bra just to keep him drooling. She gave her nipples a few tweaks to ensure they stuck out nicely though her state of arousal already had them quite hard.

She wasn't sure what footwear Nick preferred but half the point of today's exercise was to learn what he liked best. Did he like heels? Pumps? Was it bare feet that turned him on? Ultimately, she decided to go bold with some high-heeled, high-cut, black leather boots.

As Nick came back around the front with his equipment, Elyse sprang into motion and met him in the driveway. She asked him to come inside for a moment. He followed without hesitation. Once inside, Elyse noticed Nick looking her up and down as she spoke.

"Nick, you have always been a really nice guy and I appreciate you trying to spare me embarrassment but it's obvious you saw me completely nude. I know how shy you've been around girls and probably the last thing you needed was for the first naked woman you saw to be someone old like me."

Elyse could see that Nick was turned on in her presence and he was making efforts to hide his hard on. Elyse watched intently for clues on how he liked her boots, jeans and top. It was clear he enjoyed it all but not so clear on what he liked most.

"Mrs. Johnson, it was my fault. I should have made more noise. You're right, I did see you naked but please don't be embarrassed by that. You're quite beautiful."

"Oh, you're just being nice again but thank you!"

"Seriously Mrs. Johnson, you're stunning. I'm ashamed to say but I probably looked longer than I should have. I'm the one who owes you an apology."

Elyse wrapped Nick in a hug pressing her chest into him hoping he'd feel her hard nipples. She rubbed her hands on his back just for a bit more stimulation.

"Aw, you're very sweet Nick. Thank you for saying that. Still, I'm sure you probably wanted your first view of a nude woman to be someone your own age."

As she released him from the hug, Nick said, "Uh, Mrs. Johnson, I'm a little embarrassed to say but you are not the first woman I've seen nude. And for what it's worth, I like all beautiful women, regardless of age."

A second later, Nick blushed and looked down, adding, "Mrs. Johnson, I shouldn't have said that. I'm really sorry for being so forward."

Elyse's face brightened considerably, and she leaned into Nick again, this time giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Nick, that's the nicest compliment I've had in years. Since Dan left, I sometimes wonder if there is anyone out there who wants to have sex with me anymore. I get quite lonely. One of these afternoons, we should have tea and you can tell me about this other woman you've seen naked! Living without sex, I'm forced to live vicariously through others."

"Oh, before you run off, let me give you the check. I know it's a week early but I'm not certain I'll be around next Saturday."

With that, Elyse spun on her heels and walked out the the room, deliberately walking a touch slower and giving her wide hips a little extra swish as she walked so he could study her beautiful ass. She came back a moment later with the check and treated him to the same sexy walk. She could see he liked the show. She had one more card to play before sending him home.

"Nick, give me an honest guys opinion. Do you like these boots? I just got them but I'm not sure if I can pull off the look."

"Mrs. Johnson, I hope you don't mind me saying so, but those boots look super hot on you. You definitely pull off the look in a sensational way. It would be a shame to return them."

Nick looked down, blushing again on this last comment and Elyse found the gesture adorable.

"Thank you, Nick. That's all I needed to hear." She smiled seductively.

As Nick drove off, Elyse felt content. Today's mission went off like clockwork. Probably better than she dared hope. She was learning more about him with each passing week and soon he would be kneeling in front of her.

Nick was practically sweating as he drove off and not from the heat. His first heartthrob was flirting with him. He was sure of it. He wanted her so bad, but he just didn't know what to say to keep the conversation going. He was desperate to relieve himself. He was also kicking himself for not getting Rachel's number. How could I be so stupid? he thought. Nick knew he had no choice but to take matters into his own hands.

Jen was practically salivating when she met with Rachel during lunch time on the following Monday. Like before, they spoke in private and as predicted, Rachel freely recounted her experience with Nick in colorful detail. Rachel spoke highly of Nick, even stating that Nick was probably the best fuck she's ever had, primarily because of his sincere desire to please his partner. She detailed the entire encounter and when she was finished, Jen's pussy was drenched.

Near the end, Rachel asked if there would be any issues in seeing Nick from time to time. She didn't know what her teacher ultimately had in store for Nick, but she suspected the story she was told wasn't entirely accurate. She didn't mind helping out by taking Nick's virginity, but she didn't want to mess up some larger design being set into motion.

Jen was pleased that Rachel had asked rather than just fucking Nick without her knowledge. Clearly Rachel didn't believe the bullshit story fed to her but rather than say so, she showed class by saying nothing then and even showed respect in asking permission to continue playing with Nick.

More so, Jen could see that Rachel had some feelings for Nick, stirred by this encounter, that probably didn't exist before or might never have come to the surface had Jen not pushed them together. Every relationship Jen ever had with a man was bad but she understood what it was like to develop feelings and attachments and at that moment, she felt rather guilty for bringing young Rachel into this. The last thing she wanted was for Rachel to get her heart broken.

"Rachel, I hoped to fill you in after graduation but I think it can't wait. I hope you appreciate the risks I am taking to tell you all this while you're still my student but you deserve the truth. I truly am grateful for what you've done for me but I haven't told you the whole story. A cougar friend of mine was hoping to claim him as her boy toy after graduation but she really needed him to get over his extreme shyness first. I can see now that you like him and I never intended for you to find yourself in that situation. From conversations we've had, I assumed you'd have your fun and move on like I might have done. If you have an interest in him though, I can talk with my friend. Maybe call her off or steer her to a different young man."

"Ms. Blizen, I'll be okay. You're right that there might be something there, under the surface. I'm not really sure what that's supposed to feel like. Up until Nick, I played around and never looked back. Guys were just fun distractions but they all seemed the same. Nick was the first guy who was really into me. It was amazing. He would have spent the whole night trying to make me happy if possible. I got a taste of what a real relationship could be like and it makes me just a little sad to know what I've been missing out on. I'll get over it though. Tell your friend I'll stay out of the way."

"Rachel, I had actually been thinking we need to stay in touch after you graduate in a few weeks. There's no telling how all this will play out. My friend is the type of person who gets bored quickly. I don't know how you'd feel about this but my friend is also pretty generous with her toys. It wouldn't take much to convince her to share. I'm sure if you two got to know one another, you'd get on fabulously and she would no doubt be fine with you having Nick as often as you like. Even if that isn't to your liking, I'd still like for us to be friends after graduation."

Rachel brightened considerably. "I'd like that too. I wouldn't be opposed to the sharing idea but how would that even work? Sounds complicated."

"It really doesn't have to be complicated at all. My friend and I share young men all the time. Sometimes at the same time."

Rachel went wide eyed at this but then a realization came to her. "Does that mean you'd eventually be fooling around with Nick?"

"That probably would have been the case eventually but now that we have talked, Rachel, you needn't worry. I'll keep my distance. My friendships mean far more to me than any man alive. I mean that."

Rachel laughed, then said, "no, that's fine. Have fun with him. He's amazing. I am laughing because I forgot one detail. When Nick and I were talking, he admitted to jacking off to certain people. Me, most recently, some lady whose yard he maintains named Mrs. Johnson, and you!"

"Oh really!" Jen laughed, "That could be fun to know if he and I ever got together! Care to guess who Mrs. Johnson might be?"

"Get out of here! Is she really this cougar friend of yours who plans on seducing him?"

"The one and the same! Elyse Johnson. My dearest friend. You'll like her."

"Damn, poor little Nick is attracting a lot of attention, isn't he?"

"Rachel, the bells gonna ring in a minute. Continue having fun with Nick but if you could keep him from cumming during the next couple weeks, that would be great. We'd like him to be delirious when she makes her move. If Nick likes to please as much as you say, you should be able to control him easily. And I'll see what sort of arrangement we can all come to. I don't want you to dwell on all this. Let me see if I can fix things for you. I'll keep you updated."

"Sounds great. I'll keep him wound tightly for your friend, Elyse. He will be easy to take down. Even easier when I finish turning his balls blue with teasing denial."

They exchanged numbers before the bell rang but the rest of Jen's classes couldn't pass quickly enough for her. She had been dripping since speaking with Rachel and her mind kept wandering to lusty places keeping her wet.

Just like Friday, Ms. Blizen asked Nick to stay back after class. Nick wondered if she really wanted to discuss his missing writing assignment or if she had something else in mind. Lately, all the women around him had been acting so different. He wasn't unhappy about this, in fact, life had never been so thrilling.

As his fellow students started to leave, Nick moved to the front of the class and had a seat in front of Ms. Blizen's desk while she answered last minute questions of the other students. Jen purposely tried to appear busy shuffling papers and putting things away giving the other students time to get out.

"Give me just a minute Nick."

Jen considered the shock Nick was about to get in a moment. During the last passing period before Nick's class, Jen ran to the restroom and slipped off her panties. They were practically dripping. The thought of what she was about to do made her even wetter.

Nick sat patiently as Ms. Blizen finished with other students and put a few things away. He admired her body as she moved around. Ever since the experience with Rachel, he'd been looking at women differently. Picturing them without clothes, imagining the things they liked most during sex.

Ms. Blizen was definitely hot by every young man's definition. She was extremely short and petite, no more than 4' 11" and 90 pounds of pure leanness by Nick's estimation. Her breasts were very small too but there was something about the way she carried herself that was very sexy. She had short hair cut in a sassy, razor style and it was colored shockingly blond, almost white, which looked amazing against her pale skin and contrasted against the dark burgundy lipstick she frequently wore. Ms. Blizen was an exercise fanatic and those who saw her in workout clothing claimed she didn't have an ounce of fat on her and the muscle she did have was highly toned. It was rumored that Ms. Blizen had a number of hidden tattoos but nobody could agree on what they were nor where.

As Nick studied his teacher, he couldn't help but undress her in his mind, searching for all the tattoos on her luscious, white skin like some sort of game.

Ms. Blizen came around the front of her desk and leaned against the edge.

"Looks like we're all alone, Nick. Everyone is so eager to leave school at the end of the day. I'm glad you don't mind keeping me company. I've been standing all day. Maybe I should sit too."

Nick tried not to appear shocked as Ms. Blizen scooted herself back onto her desk until her feet were off the ground. She was wearing a very short skirt which provided a nice view high up her legs. To his shock, she spread her legs wide.

123456...9