The Making of a Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick immediately started getting hard as he looked right up Ms. Blizen's skirt and spotted her pussy. The height of her desk was just such that he couldn't help staring at her pussy straight on. It was shaved smooth and dripping wet. The angle of her desk to the window allowed the light to completely illuminate it. With her legs so wide, he could see the beautiful, puffy, pink lips spread ever so slightly. Nick pictured sliding his tongue gently along her slit just as Rachel liked. Additionally shocking was the fact that he could see a tattoo on her left inner thigh. He couldn't make it out but apparently there was some truth to the rumors after all.

As Nick sat there mesmerized by her beautiful pussy, it occurred to him that she was speaking. He forced his gaze up and tried to listen as she said something about finding his missing paper. When he looked up, Ms. Blizen met his gaze and smiled seductively as she spoke. Nick's thoughts raced as he considered that she had to have noticed him staring at her pussy.

For no apparent reason, Ms. Blizen wanted him to actually see the missing paper she apparently located. She leaned back and lifted her left leg to balance herself as she grabbed at his English paper behind her. In doing so, her pussy was even more visible to him.

Nick's cock was throbbing as he stared at his beautiful teacher's pussy. With her leaning back and lifting a leg for balance, he could now see her anus as well. It was a pretty little rosebud and seeing it made his dick ache even more. Even more surprising to him was her wetness. It was actually dripping down her thighs and along the crack of her ass. He wondered if she'd react as well to him tonguing her ass as Rachel had.

How can she not know? Nick thought, but the inescapable conclusion was simply that she wanted him to see her like this. Nick told himself to just sit there and let things play out. He let Rachel orchestrate matters last week and he had the best experience in his life. Who knows what Ms. Blizen was capable of if he just relaxed and went with it?

Ms. Blizen leaned forward to her previous sitting position but making no effort to close her legs. She wanted to torment him, he thought. Now that the missing paper issue was past, he expected the wonderful moment to end. Thankfully, Nick thought, it didn't.

"Rachel was telling me you actually stayed at her house for a couple hours hanging out the other day. She said she enjoyed spending time with you. Did you guys do anything special?"

As Ms. Blizen spoke, Nick realized he was leaning forward slightly and openly gawking at her pussy again. It kept drawing him in. He looked up only to see she had been watching him, clearly aware once again of where his gaze had just been.

Nick was taken aback with this change in conversation though. Wow! How much did Rachel tell her? he thought. Regardless of what his teacher did or did not know, she was intentionally putting her wet pussy on display just for him and obviously that could only mean good things. Even if she knew, he figured, it shouldn't be that surprising after all. Everyone knew some of the older girls hung out in her classroom and talked about stuff like sex.

Nick came up with a simple, believable explanation of how they just hung out and Ms. Blizen started laughing.

"Nick. You are sweet but you need to improve your bullshitting skills. Rachel told me about everything. Every...little...detail. I just wanted to see if you'd volunteer anything. I love hearing about that kind of spicy stuff! Sounds like you guys had an amazing time and good for you though not trying to brag about it. Women appreciate a guy who can keep his mouth closed. Very sexy!"

"I won't keep you any longer Nick, but I just wanted to congratulate you on overcoming your crippling shyness with the ladies. You never know, you put in a little effort like most other guys and you'll have many amazing experiences like you had with Rachel. Possibly, even wilder. Be sure to seize the moment when opportunity comes knocking." Ms. Blizen rapped her knuckles on her wooden desk for added effect.

Long moments passed with complete silence. To Nick's disappointment, she suddenly closed her legs and jumped to her feet. Horror set in as it dawned on Nick that the 'opportunity' she was referring to had in fact been her all along. Nick nearly groaned out loud as he came to understand how dim witted he had just been. His mind scrambled for a way to rebuild that moment, knowing that it probably wasn't possible now.

Jen grabbed an apple off her desk and offhandedly offered it to Nick as he prepared to get up. "Care for a snack for the drive home? I'm not going to have it."

A crazy response popped into Nick's head and he blurted it out before he could think it through.

"Oh, no thanks Ms. Blizen. I prefer sweeter fruits. Peaches are my favorite by far. I love the fragrance and the way the juice feels on my face."

Nick tried his best to say it in a calm, self-assured voice hoping his new found confidence might rekindle the lost moment. As the words left his mouth, he couldn't believe just how corny he sounded but he told himself that the effort of trying to flirt was something he could never have done a week prior.

Ms. Blizen was far wittier though and her corny retort left Nick shuddering. "Peaches huh? I've always preferred grapes. I love to draw them into my mouth and chew on them. Very satisfying when they pop."

Nick knew she was only joking but something on her face made him think she wasn't a woman to underestimate. All in all, Nick prepared to leave believing he handled this situation well and he even felt a little emboldened around beautiful women like Ms. Blizen.

That is, until he got up. As he leaned forward in his chair to get up, he looked down and saw a giant wet spot in the front of his shorts where his erection was trying to bust through. Ms. Blizen looked right at his wet spot then met his gaze with a big knowing smile. Within the span of heartbeats, Nick found his swagger being replaced by embarrassment.

Jen was used to putting men in their place and Nick was no exception. Jen's pussy may have been dripping but Nick's cock had leaked so much precum that it soaked through his underwear as well as his light-colored shorts leaving a massive wet spot. Jen smiled evilly and meant to really rub it in now.

"Oh my! Am I the cause of that? You poor thing. Must be really uncomfortable. You should try rubbing peach juice all over it. I've heard that can help reduce swelling."

Jen gave Nick a warm sexy smile as she said the words and took great satisfaction in watching his face redden.

"I really enjoyed our chat, Nick. I hope you did too."

"I enjoyed it a lot Ms. Blizen."

"Outside of class, you may call me Jen. Maybe we will have a chance to talk again soon."

One day soon, young cock, you'll be calling me Mistress Jen, she thought.

"I hope so...Jen" Nick smiled back.

"Nick," Jan said in a soft, alluring voice as he started to exit, "you've come far young man and I'm happy for you but you couldn't handle me. Be careful what you wish for."

"I'm sorry?"

"Bye Nick."

Nick prayed he'd have more talks with Jen like this one. He wanted to fuck his teacher so badly after that exchange. He had a feeling that she would be rough with him though. Very rough. In the back of his mind, he believed she would ravish him hungrily like he was meat. The thought excited and scared him all at once, but his cock seemed all the harder, nonetheless.

That last comment made it clear she had at least entertained the thought of having him, even if she later dismissed it, and it left him more confident than ever. This flirting thing was fun, and he regretted not getting to this stage years earlier.

After Nick left, Jen vowed that the two of them would indeed have an opportunity to 'talk' again. She would make sure of it. It was becoming increasingly clear that Elyse's plan was going to work nicely and in mere weeks from now, Nick would become a play thing. A toy to be used and abused in any way. The Rachel element added a whole new level of opportunity if handled correctly and Jen could hardly wait to see what developments took shape.

The moment Nick left, Jen texted Rachel a brief message: Not sure if you are still around but I took a few minutes to flirt with poor Nick. He is delirious now if you are in need of any attention.

Nick made his way out to his car and his nuts were aching. The encounter with Ms. Blizen caused his mind to spin and now he was wondering how his life could be changing so quickly. As he approached the car, he was very happy to see Rachel waiting nearby. She hadn't said anything earlier about needing a ride, but he hoped she did. He was also hoping she could provide some much needed relief.

Rachel noticed Ms. Blizen wanting to talk to Nick after class. She didn't know exactly why but was smart enough to assume it had nothing to do with school. She decided to wait by Nick's car and pretend she needed a ride though what she really needed was for him to lick her pussy. When she received Ms. Blizen's text, she knew she was going to get her need filled for sure today. She nearly laughed when she saw his wet spot soaking through his shorts.

"Hi Nick. Any chance you could give me a ride? And what did Ms. Blizen want?"

Nick gladly offered to give a her a lift, but he said that Ms. Blizen only wanted to ask about a missing paper.

"You don't need directions this time and that works out nicely since my mouth is going to be full anyway."

Before Nick could figure out what she meant, Rachel unzipped him and pulled his pants down far enough to start sucking him off.

"You look like you really need this! Don't cum baby. This is just to get you in the mood so I can get a nice back rub from you."

Nick could hardly believe his good luck. He was getting a wonderful blowjob minutes after being teased mercilessly by a different woman. As much as he wanted to explode, he knew better than to ruin the moment. For reasons he didn't understand, he was finding it easier to control himself this time. Nick took the long way to Rachel's house and she called him on it at one point, laughing at how obvious he was being. Soon they made it to her house and Rachel reminded him of her needs.

"Nick, I've been thinking of you all day. I really want a back massage? I need it."

Rachel smiled when Nick agreed. She found some baby oil and led him into her room where she immediately stripped naked for him. She asked Nick to strip as well and laid face down on the bed waiting for the pleasure to begin. Rachel was overwhelmed at first by the firm sensual strokes in her back. Nick settled into a rhythm and she could feel his hard on pressing against her.

If Nick thought she wanted only her back rubbed, he was mistaken. As he kneaded each body part, she asked him to move to the next. Her back massage turned into a full body massage and more than an hour passed before she realized it. She loved the attention he was showing her and despite his raging hard on, he showed no interest in wanting something from her. He focused solely on her enjoyment and she mewed with delight.

"Oh my god, Nick! This is incredible! I've never had a guy show my body such exquisite attention. We definitely need to keep seeing each other. Please say yes!"

Nick couldn't say 'yes' fast enough. He was going crazy as he rubbed Rachel's beautiful body. Once her entire body was covered in oil, he could feel his cock sliding against it, driving him insane. At one point, Nick straddled her backside as he used the position to apply greater force into her back rub. This caused deep moans from her. He focused on what Rachel seemed to like best and she was enjoying it immensely from what he could tell.

"Rachel, I think I might be enjoying myself more than you, if that's possible. I could keep this up all day. Your body is incredible and I love that you love this so much. Just tell me what you need from me and I'll do it."

As he sat on the lower portion of her ass, his cock was lying along the crack rubbing back and forth while he worked her lower back. He didn't know if she could feel him since she seemed to be lost in the moment, moaning as he worked the tightness in her muscles with his strong hands. Nick inserted his cock deeper into her ass crack to see her reaction.

After several minutes, Nick couldn't take any more stimulation and jumped off to the side. Using more oil, he kneaded her ass cheeks next, one by one, and she groaned loudly. He continued this and slowly worked his finger lower in her crack, causing her to moan deeply.

Rachel lifted her ass and softly told him, "do it."

Nick needed no further prompting. He slid his oily fingers all along her ass and started massaging the outside of her anus, admiring her perfectly formed rosebud. Nick considered trying to slide his finger in her ass to see how it felt but he decided he'd take that approach slowly some other day. He figured that would probably happen eventually considering how much she seemed to enjoy the stimulation he was providing. No need to ruin things by rushing it, he figured.

Rachel went wild with the anal stimulation and after a couple minutes, she rolled over and spread her legs. Nick needed no instruction on this either.

Nick drank heavily from her and she seemed even wetter than last time. He spent a long time exploring her pussy as he had before, but he wanted to make it last longer this time; to let her build more slowly and have as many releases as she wanted.

Rachel felt like she was in heaven. Nick had spent so much time massaging her whole body that she might have fallen asleep had she not been so horny. When he started on her ass, she lost control and knew her pussy couldn't wait any longer. She truly wanted a good fucking right now, but remembered her promise to keep Nick wound tight and not let him cum.

"I need to cum now, baby. Make me cum hard, please."

Nick recalled exactly how Rachel liked it and he was proud to demonstrate for her what he learned. He inserted two of his fingers and curled them up, massaging her G spot like before. Using his other hand, he found her clit and lightly pinched her little nub so it was trapped between his thumb and forefinger. Ever so gently, he flicked the tip of his tongue back and forth across her exposed clit and prepared for her to lose all control. He didn't have to wait long.

"OH FUCK! THAT'S IT! AAAHHH YES, I'M CUMMING NICK! OH GOD PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

Nick remembered how sensitive Rachel became last time he ate her out so this time, he tried to synchronize his stimulation with her climax, pulling his fingers out halfway into her orgasm and applying gentle suction to her clit as well.

"Oh fuck! That's perfect baby! Oh keep sucking! Now lick me all over and fuck me with your tongue. God, yes! Oh you are soooo fucking good at this. You know exactly what I want and this is only our second time together. You eat pussy better than anyone I've been with! I wish I could have this everyday! Yes, we are definitely gonna keep having sex. As often as possible."

As she recovered, she had Nick sit up in her bed so she could examine the shave job he performed on himself. To her delight, he did it perfectly and even trimmed the hair around his groin extremely short. It looked very sexy, she thought. She stroked his cock taking care to look for warning signs he might be ready to cum. Unlike their first experience though, he seemed much more relaxed.

Rachel spent many minutes stoking and playing with his cock and balls. She wanted to give him a little treat for all the love he showed her body today, so she brought her head down and started licking and sucking his shaved balls.

Nick roared with delight, causing her to suck them and lick them more vigorously. Rachel nibbled on the head of his dick and flicked the tip with her tongue just as he had done to her clit. Grabbing the lower portion of his shaft, she pumped him up and down while sucking on the head. Before long, Nick announced he was getting close. Rachel needed no warning though. She was practiced enough with men to figure that out for herself.

Rachel switched back to sucking his balls so he wouldn't cum too quickly. When he cooled down a bit, she went back to sucking his cock again bringing him once again to the precipice.

"How does it feel baby? I'm bringing you up and down over and over, filling your balls to the bursting point. It's called edging. When you finally do cum, it will be far more intense."

"Oh god Rachel! It's incredible! But my balls already feel like bursting!"

"This is nothing baby. Someday I'll do this for hours. It might be fun to reduce you to tears. To hear you beg and plead for your release."

To prove her point, Rachel edged Nick another half dozen times and he did start pleading for his orgasm. Had she allowed Nick to cum that afternoon, Rachel assumed he probably would have cum a bucket full. But sadly, she knew it was time to send him home. Send him home with full and swollen balls.

"Hold on just a minute. I hear my phone chirping in the other room," she said.

A moment later, Rachel returned. "Crap Nick. My mom just texted that she's on her way home. I'm so sorry to leave you in this state but you gotta go. Now. She will be here any minute."

Rachel gave Nick a lot of credit when he got up and started dressing without the slightest complaint. Any normal guy would demand a quick release before shoving off.

As Nick prepared to exit the house, she kissed him deeply.

"You were wonderful today baby! Really magnificent. Thank you. I owe you big time!"

Rachel grabbed Nick's cock through his pants and said, "Save your load for me. I promise I'll make sure it's worth the wait. Promise you won't jerk off. I want every drop."

He readily promised.

Nick left thinking that he couldn't resist her plea. He'd suffer greatly but he would refrain from jerking off until he could meet with Rachel again, confident that she would make his wait worthwhile.

Jen called Elyse that night to say she had a very exciting update; details of Nick losing his virginity to Rachel. Elyse had been patiently waiting for this information as she considered the final stage of her plan. Elyse met Jen at her place, bringing along a bottle of their favorite wine to celebrate the success thus far.

Elyse was blown away hearing all the details between Nick and Rachel. She was impressed by how easily manipulated Nick was by her but even more so on hearing how Rachel put so much energy into working with Nick on that special day. She did much more than simply fuck him. She patiently trained him in basic lovemaking, in holding back his own urges for the benefit of his partner and most important, she helped instill confidence in him around beautiful women.

That much was evident with her own pool encounter with Nick. A week before his encounter with Rachel, he would have fled seeing a naked woman sunbathing by the pool. Instead, he drank the whole scene in, probably thinking all sorts of deliciously naughty thoughts. The teasing she gave Nick inside her house after also showed just how much calmer he was around women compared to before.

Elyse had never met Rachel but hoped that someday she might. Rachel, like Nick, seemed different from other teenagers their age. Both seemed to have an undiscovered, untapped reservoir of sexual energy.

"There is one development, Elyse, that I'm not sure about. In talking with Rachel, it seems she's rather taken with the young man. Apparently, he turned out to be a far better lover than anybody she's ever been with and now, she thinks she may have feelings for him. I really feel like shit here because I'm the one who pushed them together. Rachel has never gotten attached to any guy from what I hear and I didn't anticipate this happening."

1...34567...9