The Making of a Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute, Elyse climbed off and told Nick to get out of bed.

"Would you like to fuck me now?"

"Oh, yes! Please! I want to so badly!"

Elyse laid on her back, at the edge of the bed, "Remain standing and fuck me like this. Enter me nice and slow so I can enjoy the look on your face."

Nick needed no further instruction. He gently, spread Elyse's legs and held them as he walked into her, guiding his cock to her wet hole like a missile. He silently thanked Rachel for teaching him so much. As he slowly entered Elyse, he adjusted his stance and angle for perfect comfort and thrusting power. Elyse was a little further up the bed than Nick liked so without thinking, he grabbed Elyse by the hips and pulled her into him, gaining maximum penetration now.

"My, my. Aren't you the forceful one? Are you sure you have me where you want me?"

Blushing, "I'm sorry Mistress. I acted with thinking. Without direction. Please don't be upset."

"I'm not upset in the least. In fact, it's pleasing to see how confident you have become around women. Now what would upset me would be if you came inside of me without permission. But you would never do that, would you?"

"No Mistress. I promise."

"Give me a good fucking! Make me cum if you can!"

Nick knew this was a real test by his new lover and he was determined to pass the test. He considered all he learned with Rachel and varied his technique to find exactly what Elyse liked most. Before long, she crashed through her first climax screaming all the way but Nick wasn't going to let up. With her legs draped over his arms, he reached down and grabbed Elyse by each wrist pulling her whole body into each forceful thrust.

"OOOHHH FUCK! JESUS THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME! FUCK ME HARDER! HARDER! YES! AAARRRHHH YES! YES! OH GOD DAMN THAT'S SENSITIVE! EASE UP!"

"I'm sorry if I was too rough Mistress."

"Jesus, Nick! That was incredible! Keep pumping. Nice and gentle now for a while. You are full of surprises, that's for sure!"

After a few minutes, Nick couldn't handle much more stimulation and had to stop.

"Why are you stopping?"

"I'm getting too close Mistress."

"Well you are going to have to learn some self control young man. Now would be a good time. Continue."

Elyse knew Nick, or any guy for that matter, could only handle so much. To make it even harder on him, she deliberately clamped down on his cock and enjoyed the torment etched on his face."

"Mistress, please don't do that. I can't take much more. I need to cum so badly."

"Oh, you poor thing! Well I'll do as I please. Don't stop fucking me and you better not cum!"

"Mistress, I'm getting so close now. Please. PLEASE!"

"I said no!"

Elyse was enjoying the torture and looked forward to administering her first discipline session to Nick if he came against her orders when suddenly Nick stopped. She could feel his cock twitching inside her and for a moment, she thought he was cumming but the pained look on his face showed he was barely able to hold himself back.

"So what are we going to do with you Nick?"

"Please Mistress. If you would just allow me to cum, I'll stay hard for you and pleasure you any way you like. I just so desperate for release. I can't hold out any longer."

"You'll hold out for a month if I tell you to! I'm going to offer you a choice just this once. I'll allow you the privilege of cumming inside my pussy but you will be licking me clean afterward before we move onto other play. If you aren't man enough for that, you can go home now and finish yourself off by hand."

"Please Mistress. I'd like to cum inside your gorgeous pussy. I'll gladly clean you afterward. I'm sorry I'm not strong enough to last longer but I swear I'll work on it. Don't give up on me please."

"You have much to learn, sweet boy but I'm far from ready to give up on you. I know every man has limits so I will permit you this release but you had better make sure I'm spotless afterward! Now fuck me good and give me your load!"

Nick pounded Elyse hard and within twenty or thirty seconds, he was spraying deep inside her. Elyse wasn't disappointed in the least. She was very pleased that he wanted her so badly. True to his word, Nick gratefully dropped to his knees and tenderly cleaned her pussy. Elyse allowed him lots of time to continue the licking, all the while relaxing in the moment and imagining what their future sessions would be like.

Afterward, Elyse dismissed Nick telling him she had much to do that day. They exchanged numbers and she pointed out that she'd use him often but try to give him a day's notice when possible. They kissed passionately for a while before he finally left.

Elyse texted Jen asking if she cared to come over for a full account of the action. Naturally, Jen couldn't refuse. Elyse and Jen had much to discuss and then there was the matter of Rachel. Elyse truly looked forward to meeting her and wondered if congratulations would be appropriate in that setting. Elyse had to admit that Rachel had done an outstanding job of preparing Nick. By Elyse's estimation, Nick's performance was fantastic for someone so inexperienced.

Elyse paused to reflect on all the different ways three hot women could play young Nick. There were so many amazing opportunities before them, Elyse thought. Poor Nick had no idea what he was in for.

The end

1...456789