The Making of a Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen: Elyse, did Rachel share that she's trying her hand at the romance novel idea I've been pushing her towards? I wonder if there's some guy that she has who's inspiring her right now?

Elyse: No! Rachel, you didn't say a word! How's it coming along?

Rachel: Actually, it's turning out to be a lot of fun. More fun than I expected. And maybe, Jen, just maybe there's a certain guy in a certain odd situation that has been providing me with inspirational thoughts.

Rachel: Jen has offered to read through it and offer editing advice. At first, it wasn't going very well but now I feel like I've found a groove.

Jen: You're doing great! You just needed to make a few adjustments at the start but now I'm really liking what you writing. You should be finishing you current story soon by the way. It doesn't need to be a novel. Besides, this first one is to send off to Gary for review. Once you near the end, I'll give it a good going over and you can tweak it here and there to get it just right.

Elyse: Jen, is this Gary guy the one you told me about at the publishing company?

Jen: Yeah. I think it will be fine in the end. He's mentioned more than once that this kind of material sells well and they can never seem to find enough steady writers who produce a decent product without becoming boring and repetitive after a couple stories.

Rachel: I hope he likes it. My dirty mind is overflowing with crazy story ideas. I think I've always been obsessed with sex! If I do end up at the condo, I guess I can hammer out story after story until something gets published.

Jen: Hey, I'm gonna get ready for tomorrow morning. If I am successful at locating him, I might try to get him nailed down for some evening time. I see on the calendar he's free tomorrow night. Can I reserve that spot? How are you two working that schedule?

Rachel: Yeah, Elyse and I have been grabbing him last minute a lot lately. Keeps him on his toes if he doesn't have any notice. I was probably going to meet up with him but truthfully, I'd rather go visit my grandma again or help my mom out.

Elyse: He's all yours Cougar Jen! If you pin him down, just go into the calendar and block out the time like any other appointment. If I see you block that time spot Jen, I'm going to expect a full report afterward!

Rachel: Same here! I don't care how late it is, I'll be dying to hear how it went if you get together!

Jen stayed in the conversation a short while later before finally checking out. Being a Sunday, she expected Nick to be going to work in the morning and if she was going to bump into him, she wanted to be ready.

Jen arrived at the Starbucks extra early the following morning and staked out a comfortable leather love seat in the lobby.

Jen was extremely short at 4'11" and also quite petite at an even 90 pounds. She nearly always tried to add some height by wearing very high heeled boots and this day was no exception. Her favorite style of boot had a four inch lift and hugged the foot and ankle tightly with laces. Today she chose to wear a short lavender skirt with matching boots along with a tight fitting, long sleeved, top. Jen had very small breasts but she wasn't the least bit self conscious of it.

An exercise fanatic, Jen kept her entire body extremely tone and lean, much like a ballerina might. She had very pale skin and changed her hair color often, the past few months it being blond, nearly white in fact and cut in a fashionable razor style which added a bit of extra flare, though most would agree she was a stunning woman regardless how she wore her hair. Setting it all off, Jen typically wore dark lipstick to contrast with her light skin but today, it was a very bright shade of red.

While waiting for Nick, several guys tried making small talk with her. That's the price of dressing to kill, she thought. One guy in particular was unusually persistent, sitting in the leather couch opposite her, continuously trying to make conversation. At one point, Jen saw Nick's truck pull up and she started getting pissed off that this idiot might screw up her shot of flirting with Nick when he came in.

As Nick walked in, he immediately spotted his former English teacher.

"Hi Ms. Blizen. Small world. Enjoying your summer off?"

"Hello Nick! What a surprise seeing you here. Grab your coffee and join me."

"I really wish I could Ms. Blizen but I have to get into work soon." Noticing the guy sitting across from her, he added, "Besides, I don't want to intrude."

"You're not intruding at all. I don't know this guy and I'm sure he was just leaving," turning to the man, she added, "aren't you."

Nick nearly laughed at how easily Jen dismissed the guy away as though he was something unwanted scraped from the bottom of her shoe. For a brief moment, the guy seemed offended and looked as though he were about to say something but Jen stared him down and he simply got up and left, apparently thinking better of it. Nick loved the way she took control of the situation!

"So you won't join me, even for a minute? I just opened a seat for you."

Checking his watch, he seemed genuinely disappointed, "I wish I had more time Ms. Blizen. Do you come here often?"

"I thought I said you could call me Jen outside of school. Besides, you've graduated so now I'm just another woman."

"I'm not sure if I could ever categorize you as 'just another woman,' Ms. Bliz, er I mean Jen."

Lowering her voice a bit and adding some sex appeal, "Why Nick, are you flirting with me again?"

Blushing now, "No! I mean, well yes, I guess I am. I hope you're not upset. I couldn't stop myself after what happened last time."

Jen found his bashfulness cute, "go order your coffee, then come back and visit a minute while they make it. You can spare a minute for me can't you?" She made a point of spreading her legs a bit and he raised his eyebrows in excitement, noticing the sexy gesture, and reminiscing about their previous interaction.

Nick sped off and ordered plain black coffee just to allow himself a couple minutes of visiting time with Jen. His heart was racing at the thought of Jen. The last time he was around her alone, she was his English teacher, inquiring about a missing paper at the end of the day. In a wildly bold move, she sat up on her desk in front of Nick and spread her legs for him while they talked, allowing him to plainly see her smooth and dripping wet pussy. As he rejoined Jen, he tried to think of ways to stay in touch with her so that he might rekindle such a moment.

Just as Nick was about to sit across from Jen, in the very seat she had just emptied, she patted the cushion next to her on the smaller loveseat. When he paused, Jen firmly told him to sit and he immediately did as he was told. She smiled inwardly thinking, Oh yeah! He's definitely got a naturally submissive side!

With a teasing laugh, "I decided I can't have you sitting across from me can I? You might look up my skirt...again."

Nick tried not to blush yet again.

Jen inched closer, closing what little space they had between them on the small couch. Turning towards him, "So what type of work are you doing Nick?"

Unnerved at this point, "I, uh, I've always enjoying metal work and welding and I landed an apprenticeship at a local welding shop where I've been working part time the past couple years."

"Really? That's handy. In fact, maybe you could help me sometime. I have an old metal gate that sometimes needs repair. Let's exchange numbers."

Nick seriously doubted Jen needed a gate repaired and he chose not to volunteer that his welding equipment wasn't very portable, rather he blessed his good fortune at being able to exchange numbers with her so easily. He was quite turned on by how aggressive she was towards him and he guessed that she wasn't the least bit concerned about coming across as too forward.

"So how's everything else going Nick?"

"Right after graduation, my parents told me their leaving the state as soon as the house sells. Going to Maine of all places. They offered to bring me but I think I have it all worked out so I can stay. Looks like I'm gonna move in with some friends who are renting a house."

"Well that's not a bad place to start. It will get old eventually so plan ahead. Room mates are always making messes or staying up late when you have to work the next morning. The worst is when you want to have a 'friend' over for playtime. Hard for a girl to get into the spirit of things with a bunch of guys in the other room trying to listen in."

Jen casually placed her hand on his leg giving it a firm squeeze. "Speaking of which, how's your love life been?"

"Er, uh, I, uh, umm."

Enjoying his discomfort, "Oh right. You're one of those guys who won't brag. Forgot that about you. Guess that must mean you are good at keeping your mouth shut. That can be a good thing, you know. Girls like that."

In an unusually forward manner, he suddenly asked, "Jen, can I ask you something? How come you're never seen with a guy? I mean, you're smoking hot! How can you possibly stay single year after year?"

Moving her hand to his inner thigh and a couple inches higher, she responded, "Smoking hot, huh? Hmmm. I tell you what...you're gonna be late to work. I will answer that question in full detail, possibly even other questions if I'm in the mood, but on one condition. Come to my place tonight for a bite. I'll text you the address."

Nick was stunned by her aggressiveness. As he tried to stammer out a response, Jen casually leaned forward and rapped her knuckles on the wooden coffee table in front of them. In a heartbeat, he was pulled back to that moment all those weeks prior where Jen had closed her open legs and commented about how he needed to seize opportunities when 'opportunity knocked.' Then, like now, she knocked on her desk for affect. Unlike then, he wasn't about to screw that up twice.

"I'd love to come over for dinner Jen. May I bring anything?"

"Just your appetite. I'd like you there at six o'clock. That should give you plenty of time to clean up after work. Oh, and don't shave."

Nick was excited how she easily took charge of him but he was caught off guard. "Don't shave?"

"No. Don't shave."

"How come?"

Jen started stroking his inner thigh now. "Because I said so. What other reason really matters?"

"You're so right. That's the only reason that matters to me right now. I can hardly wait!"

"You better be off to work." Looking down at his crotch, she added, "At least you don't have any wet spots this time but you do seem a bit swollen. Every time I see you, it seems you have this issue. You can explain it all tonight. Don't try to hide it as you walk back to your truck Nick. I want everyone here to see what I did to you."

Getting up, he swallowed and said, "I'm looking forward to tonight Jen. It's going to be a long day for me."

"It could be a long night as well."

Nick could only sigh as he drove off, hoping his hard on would go away by the time he got to work. He was certain several of the other customers saw how flirtatious Jen was towards him and at least one woman noticed his erection as he left the building. He decided he didn't care what people saw or thought at that moment. Because he knew his evening was going to be phenomenal.

Jen wasted no time opening up their group calendar and blocking off the evening time zone. Before she could compose a group text, Rachel beat her to it:

Rachel: So, looks like your mission was a success! Just saw the calendar change.

Jen: Elyse, perfect advice. Good looking out! It went off like clockwork. He's coming over to my place at six for a bite.

Rachel: Are you going to let him fuck you? He's getting to be quite a pro. His endurance and self control get better each day.

Jen: I like to tease them for a while. Make them earn it. It could be months before I allow that. And only if he is exceptional in every way. I have other plans for him tonight.

Elyse: Can't chat. Busy day at work. Congratulations though! Make him go down on you at least. No need to deny yourself!

Jen: Lol! I'll give you two a full account tonight.

Nick found himself extremely distracted all day but he managed to work on projects that weren't overly demanding so no one seemed to notice his absentmindedness. At least a hundred times throughout the day, he asked himself, Is it really going to happen tonight? Am I really going to get to fuck my hot teacher?

The day eventually passed and he raced home and got ready. The past two weeks, both Rachel and Elyse had been making heavy demands on him but tonight, surprisingly, he hadn't heard from either of them. He took that as another stroke of luck. He admitted to himself that it would be extremely difficult, if not impossible to refuse either of them after all they had given him. As he drove to Jen's house, he texted letting her know that he'd be there in a few minutes.

Jen: I'm in the kitchen cooking. Please let yourself in and join me.

Nick felt strange walking into a house he'd never been in before, to meet a woman he'd never been with before under circumstances like these. Something in the back of his mind told him that this was how Jen liked to play with him. To always create situations that kept him off balance and uncomfortable.

Walking in, he shouted out, "Hi Jen, I'm here."

"In the kitchen still Nick. Follow the sound of my voice. Ah, there you are. How was your day at work? I hope I didn't leave you overly distracted. Well, that's not true. I deliberately spun you like a top before sending you off."

As he came into the kitchen, he was floored. Jen always went to a lot of effort to look her best but today, he thought she looked absolutely delicious. She was wearing a short, black, snug fitting leather skirt and a bright red, long sleeved sweater with a high collar covering most of her neck. The sweater was also very form fitting showing off how flat her stomach was and how trim her upper arms were. Nick recalled that she sometimes wore normal hose or tight leggings but today, she was wearing black fish net stockings which he found quite hot. Tying it all together were her boots, these being black leather stilettos that hugged her foot and ankle perfectly, ending a couple inches above the ankle and having lots of tight laces. Nick always loved to see what type of hot boots Jen wore to work each day and today, she didn't disappoint. Like earlier, Jen still wore bright red lipstick and he really liked how it popped more with her red sweater.

Nick sat on a barstool facing Jen, still unable to speak.

"What's the matter? Don't you like what I'm wearing?"

"Oh god no! I love it! You always look fantastic but tonight, you look stunning! Absolutely incredible!"

Jen laughed. "Thank you. I opened a bottle of wine. Why don't you pour us a glass?"

Pouring the first glass, "I don't really drink wine, if that's okay."

Jen sauntered over to Nick, moving between his legs and put her face inches from his. With him seated, they were at eye level with one another. Nick thought he was going to have a heart attack as Jen stared into his eyes and gently placed her hand on his chest. He thought he could smell her perfume when he entered the kitchen but this close to her, the smell was wonderfully intoxicating, making it even harder to think straight.

"Tonight you do sweetie. I don't care to drink alone. Besides, I can tell your heart is about to burst out of your chest from excitement. A bit of wine will settle your nerves."

Nick thought he'd jump off a cliff in that moment if she told him to. He barely squeaked out an 'okay.'

Running her fingers through his hair, she said, "Good boy."

Before backing away, she suddenly kissed him deeply, her tongue exploring his mouth. He reached around and grabbed her tight ass with both hands, digging his fingers into the firm muscle. As she pulled back, she sucked on his tongue, driving him wild. He tried holding her close but she easily pushed herself away with strength he wasn't expecting.

"Down boy. Down. You're not in charge here tonight. Let me finish up the cooking. You just sit there and look cute for me." Her voice changed to a lower more serious tone. "Repeat it. I want to hear you say whose in charge."

Nearly breathless, he did as he was told. "You're in charge Jen. You're in complete control."

Jen smiled as she went back to the stove and Nick decided he needed the glass of wine after all. Minutes later, they were enjoying a pleasant meal and chatted about topics like Jen's summer off so far and Nick's plans to move in with his friends soon. Finishing up his meal first, he started helping clean up the kitchen as best he could, trying to be a gracious guest and hopefully show that he was capable of thinking about more than just sex.

"Thanks for trying to help tidy up Nick. Let's leave the rest of it for now and move into the living room. We have a bottle of wine to finish. As I recall, you posed an interesting question for me this morning."

Moving into the other room, taking the half empty bottle with them, they sat on an overstuffed loveseat but this time Nick was eager to sit next to her, even turning his whole body towards her. Jen also turned her body towards Nick and put one bent leg up on the cushion, spreading her legs wide, so she could turn towards him even more. In doing so, her skirt rode up and Nick was mesmerized at the site, hoping he'd get a great view of her crotch.

Jen snapped him out of his trance by placing her hand on his inner thigh, mere inches from his groin.

"My face is up here sweetie."

"Oh, uh, sorry."

"You're not the least bit sorry and you know it! It should be obvious that I dressed this way to intentionally tease you and I'm pleased it's working so well! Now, repeat your question from this morning."

Regaining his senses, "Well I kinda blurted it out without thinking and maybe I was being too intrusive but essentially, I can't understand why you're single. Or why no one ever spots you in normal dating relationships. I'm sure you get hit on ten times a day. That guy at the Starbucks this morning was probably one of them. That was pretty cool the way you bullied him into leaving by the way!"

Laughing, "The guy at the Starbucks was a clown. He wouldn't last ten minutes alone with me. As far as dating, the simple answer is this: My whole life, I've had one horrible relationship after another. After my last divorce, a friend of mine steered me towards a different lifestyle and it suits me far better than having normal committed relationships."

"I can certainly understand that you've been wronged by men and probably don't care to be around them much, but you dress and behave like someone who still enjoys the attention of men. You certainly have my attention!"

"Do I have your attention? I am sooo glad to hear that." As she said this, she moved her hand up his thigh slightly and traced a fingertip along the bulge where his balls were. Nick sucked in his breath slightly at the sudden stimulation.

"I, uh, oh my god! Um, if I am prying too much, I apologize. I don't mean to. I just find you very fascinating."

She moved her hand down a couple inches and continued, "I like that you find me so intriguing. And I don't mind your questions, honestly. You're not like other guys at all. I suppose being so new to women, you haven't learned to treat them as cum receptacles the way other men have. That's a great quality in a guy, by the way, and I hope you never lose that Nick. Getting back to your question, I have trust issues with men. I'm strongly attracted to guys but I don't let myself ever become vulnerable around them. As long as I remain in control, as I am in control of you now, I can enjoy myself without fear of getting hurt in any way."

"You are in control of me right now. I can't deny it! There's something about you that makes me feel so weak when we're alone."