The Making of a Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not weak Nick. In fact you have more strength than most other men I've known and trust me, I've known enough of them for that statement to be very true. The reason you feel weak around me is because I am very good at making men feel that way when I choose to. And right now, that's how I want you to feel. It gives me pleasure to control men so fully, to control you so fully! It's part of the lifestyle I mentioned."

Nick felt an extra thrill every time she added emphasis to the fact that she was controlling him. Her level of forwardness was far beyond anything he'd dealt with in any woman, making her perhaps even more exotic. It reminded him of comic book stories where the villain monologued their sinister plans freely, knowing they were too powerful to be stopped. In this case, he joked, he was counting on her to succeed, even praying for it!

"And this is the other lifestyle that your friend introduced you? The one that suits you so well?"

"Well, there are layers of complexity to that which perhaps you'll come to understand someday. The part you need to understand tonight is more easily displayed than discussed."

As Nick was about to respond, Jen climbed into his lap, grabbed him tightly by the hair and painfully forced his head back against the cushion. He started to slide his hands up her legs but she stopped him.

"Put your hands behind your back now and keep them there."

As he complied, Jen passionately kissed him still holding him by the hair. She withdrew and feverishly began kissing, biting and sucking his neck and ears.

"Oh my god, Jen! I'm so turned on right now! Please let me touch you."

Pulling back slightly to look him in the eyes, "You teased the shit out of me weeks ago in my very own classroom. Not nice! Couldn't you see how wet you made me? Seems only fair I do the same to you and send you home in a delirious mess!"

"Oh no!" He cried, "don't do that! Let me make it up to you! Please!"

Jen started grinding her lap into his and went back to the kissing and biting, periodically stopping to explore his mouth and suck on his tongue or nibble his lips.

"Oh Jen! You're driving me wild! I can't take it!"

Pulling up again, "But you will take it, won't you? Because I'm in charge and I have full control over you. Now do you start to understand the lifestyle that suits me so well? I get anything I want from men, including you, and give only what I feel like giving, including frustration."

"Please, just tell me what to do and I'll do it!"

"Of course you will! But I'm not done having my fun so sit there and suffer!"

Jen continued grinding in Nick's lap, all the while sucking and biting everything with her reach.

"Are you going to cum in your pants? We both know I could force you to if I wanted that!"

Groaning, "oh god! This isn't fair! I can't even think straight. Let me run my hands along your body. I've wanted to do that for so long now!"

"I know you have. But no, you will keep them behind your back while I have my fun! This is what you deserve, teasing me constantly! Making me wet thinking about you!"

"Please Jen, I'm begging you! Tell me what to do and I'll do it. Anything!"

"Hmmm," Jumping off him, "let's find out if that's true. Go to the center of the room and get on your hands and knees."

Nick raced into position, looking up at her as she calmly walked over.

"How badly do you want my attention? Would you worship me? Service me in any way? Demonstrate the control I hold over you. Now!"

Before he could answer, Jen placed one of her feet closer to him. Nick understood what was expected so he knelt down further and gently kissed the top of her boot.

Bringing her other foot forward, "Good boy! Continue!"

Nick kissed each boot repeatedly from ankle to boot tip. After a few moments of this, he looked up to her for further instruction.

"That was perfect sweetie. See how easily I control you and I'm barely trying. Just imagine the wild things I could force you to do if I actually turned up the pressure? Do you wish to continue worshipping me?"

Clutching her feet as he looked up, he could hardly believe the words as they left his mouth, "Oh god yes! Just tell me what to do. Please!"

"You made me terribly wet that afternoon and I've never forgiven you for that. I don't allow men to stir that kind of feeling in me unprompted. Tonight, you've done it again. It seems only right that you lick me clean."

Jen unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground, stepping out of it as she moved backwards a couple steps to give him a better view. Nick could see she hadn't been wearing underwear all night and her pussy was smooth and slick with wetness. She turned and walked back to the couch giving Nick a great view of her tight round ass. She then sat at the edge of the couch and laid all the way back.

Nick couldn't help but notice the crude tattoo on her inner thigh near her pussy; An arrow with the words 'slippery when wet.' Everything about it seemed out of place for her and he knew there was a strange story behind it. Considering the rest of her was goddess like, he easily dismissed it for another time.

"Crawl over her and get your face close but do not touch."

Nick obeyed, inhaling her scent as he approached.

"See the mess you created? I want to hear you beg now!"

"Please Jen! Please let me lick you clean. I want to taste you so badly!"

"You may have one lick only as a taste. Impress me if you want more!"

Nick started at the bottom and slowly, but softly, dragged his tongue from her taint all the way up, stopping far above her clit. As he finished, he looked up at her hoping she approved.

Shivering with delight, "Fuck! You are hungry for it, aren't you!?"

"Oh god yes I am! Please let me have more! I'll do anything!"

"Call me Mistress from now on and let me hear you beg some more first!"

"Oh please Mistress! I'll do anything! I must taste you again! I want to please you so badly!"

Mistress Jen grabbed Nick by the hair and pulled him into her. He kissed and licked with as much self control as he could muster. He wanted to dive in with reckless abandon but inside, he knew she would prefer it if he exercised some self control. Without thinking about it, he lowered his tongue to her anus and licked with a little added flair.

"Oh fuck yeah! Aren't you just the little pleaser tonight! Good boy! I love that!"

Nick spent at least ten minutes alternating between licking and nibbling and sucking all her sensitive places, taking mental notes of what she liked most. After a while, she released her grip of his hair and began stroking it instead, periodically praising him for doing such a nice job.

"Mistress, may I use my fingers on you?"

"Such a polite young man asking permission first. Someone has trained you well! Yes, please use your fingers!"

Nick spent some time massaging her outer folds first, taking care to wet his fingertips first before digging in. Soon, he was massaging her anus as well while licking other areas for maximum stimulation.

"Oh yes! You are magnificent! I'm using you often from now on!"

Nick was a little impressed that she had been able to hold out so long. Both Rachel and Elyse could never last so long before having their first climax. He saved his G spot move for last, hoping this would give him some measure of control over her.

"Oh my god, Nick! That's breathtaking! But it's not going to make me cum if that's what you're thinking! If you want me to have my first orgasm, you need to beg me for it. I'm far too disciplined to allow a man to have control over my orgasms."

While still massaging her, "please Mistress, please cum for me. I need to see you climax. I want to feel you spill over and lick up all your juice."

"Oh, I know you do! Suck my clit and rub my G spot and I'll let you have it. MMMM, yes! You ready for it?"

"Yes Mistress. Please!"

"Keep it up. Oh yeah! I'm getting closer! Oh yes, yes, here I go. FUCK!! YES! SUCK IT HARDER! OH FUCK YEAH! OOOOHHHH YEAH! Ah, ah, ah. Mmmm, now tongue my opening for a while, yeah! Lick up all my cream sweetie! Damn, that was a nice start. Keep working."

Jen kept Nick on his knees servicing her for another hour, having another powerful climax near the end. Afterward, she had him sit next to her on the couch and she rubbed his hard on through his pants.

"I bet you are ready to burst!"

"Oh god yes I am!"

"Well, you aren't going to like this but I'm not allowing you to cum tonight. And no going home and jerking off either. Tonight you suffer. You will fall asleep with your hard on thinking about me! Understand?"

"If this is punishment, isn't there some way I could make it up to you?"

Jen crawled back onto Nick's lap, straddling him and affectionately stroking his face. "Oh no sweetie! You still don't quite get it. This isn't punishment. It's control. Someday I'll punish you and you will definitely know the difference. This is me being a controlling bitch to show you that I have that kind of power over you. And I do, don't I?"

Nick defeatedly answered, "Yes Mistress, you do. I won't pleasure myself tonight no matter how badly I need to relieve the pressure and I will think of you tonight as I go to sleep. If I can sleep, that is."

Jen took Nick's face in both hands and stared into his dark brown eyes, "That's a good boy! Tonight was a sort of audition but it's far from over. Continue to impress me and someday, you will be rewarded."

Sighing, "yes Mistress. I will strive to please you every time we are together. I promise."

Jen kissed him passionately again making it last for more than a minute and adding to Nick's frustration. "I'm really glad you came over Nick and I see a lot of fun ahead for both of us!"

Nick left shortly thereafter and Jen quickly updated Rachel and Elyse with all the juicy details. Before turning into bed, she decided to send Nick a quick text:

Jen: Are you upset that I denied you pleasure tonight?

Nick: No Mistress! Tonight was sensational! I have a new goal in life...to earn your approval.

Jen: Lol, you already have that sweet boy or things never would have gone so far. It's my generosity you don't yet have. I told you once you couldn't handle me. I've decided to train you up to a point where you can handle me. As a Mistress, I can be tough as nails. You're in for some rough times! Sure you are up to the challenge?

Nick: I eagerly await your training Mistress!

Jen: You better try and get some sleep. Hopefully your hard on allows for that.

Nick: Good night Mistress. Thank you for an unforgettable night!

Jen thought about Nick as she tried to sleep. It troubled her that he stirred her feelings like this, disrupting her sleep, and she resolved that he should be made to pay for it in some fantastic manner. Aggravation eventually took hold and she decided to see if Rachel was awake?

Jen: You awake still?

Rachel: Yes. Shit I didn't realize how late it was though. I was working on a story when you texted. I guess I got into a good groove.

Jen: I'm glad the writing is going so well. You should keep it going. It's not a bad way to pay the bills. At least until a better offer comes along.

Rachel: I wouldn't mind doing this for a long while if the pay is good enough. I get to sleep in, stay up late and sit around all day indulging in sexual fantasies and putting them into story form. I'm really hoping I can make a buck doing it.

Jen: You will. Think positive.

Rachel: So why you up so late anyway?

Jen: It's that little shit, Nick. He got me all worked up. I've decided I'm going to make him suffer for this!

Rachel: You said he did a fabulous job eating you out. Why didn't you let him fuck you? He's really fun, you know. Very generous! I always sleep like a baby when he's done pounding me!

Jen: It's not him, really. There are still a few things about me I haven't shared. I have serious trust issues with guys. I've been victimized too many times in my life by them, since I was very young. As I got older, I had one abusive relationship after another. Eventually, it was Elyse who steered me towards bdsm. I sort of latched onto it as a way of being with guys but maintaining all the control. So basically, I fuck guys but I don't allow them to fuck me anymore. And I never fuck them until I'm satisfied they can be trusted. As much as I could ever trust any guy that is. And your boy Nick is getting me all worked up. Men never cause me this much angst.

Rachel: Damn. I didn't realize all the crap in your past. For what it's worth, Nick really is different than other guys. He's kind and considerate and treats women with respect. At least he has with me. I've been with more guys than I care to admit. They all treated me like a whore and I always assumed that's how I was supposed to feel as a woman. After being with Nick, he opened my eyes to other possibilities. No guy has ever treated me so good. Not by a long shot. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I haven't been with any other guy since him. Because I know they won't measure up.

Jen: Yeah, Nick is different. I suspected that a very long time ago. And I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you two getting together. It's good for both of you. For me, it's a bit late. I'm what you call 'damaged.' But fear not, I might not understand what it's like to make love with a guy but I don't suffer for lack of pleasure either!

Rachel: I bet Nick is also awake right. Poor thing. He's probably lying in bed with his hard on, too honorable to break his word and jerk off just so he can get some sleep. I should offer him a nice blow job to ease his torment.

Jen: Oh my god, Rachel. You are way too soft on him. Don't be! He's a lot stronger than you think. A bit of suffering is good for a man's soul. It keeps him hungry, always wanting. If you saw him tonight, you'd truly understand. He would have gladly ate wet cat food if I told him to. That's control! He's begging to be controlled. He craves it.

Jen: And if you ever get serious about claiming Nick permanently, we need to get you up to speed on how to control him properly. Do that, and he will idolize you and think about you night and day. He's so into you anyway that it wouldn't take much to have him doing just that.

Rachel: Wow! It sounds intense but kinda scary too. I'm just not sure I have the right personality for that.

Jen: That's crap! You absolutely do. You forget I saw you manipulate Nick in my classroom the day you took his virginity. You controlled the shit out of him! He was eating out of your hand and you relished it! Admit it!

Rachel: Yeah, it was awesome! But bdsm? I've read about it. Parts of it sound pretty hot but other parts not so much.

Jen: Think of it more like a control thing where you and the person you're with form a deep connection. There is a dominant person and a submissive person. You've noticed Nick is submissive to women by nature. Elyse, like me, is dominant by nature. You can introduce whatever you want into that relationship but essentially the submissive person surrenders to their dominant partner; heart, mind, body and soul.

Rachel: Well that sounds great when you put it like that!

Jen: Trust me when I say a true submissive cherishes each experience, every bit as much as the dominant person. Elyse isn't hurting him. She's controlling him. Tonight, I controlled him as well though probably more intensely than he's used to. No harm ever takes place. We need to teach you how to control a guy through orgasm denial. It can be very intense to make your guy beg for it and then force him to wait.

Rachel: It sounds so cruel!

Jen: It's really not. Well maybe a little but trust me, guys like him crave it. You're a dog person so look at it like this; When you are training a dog, you correct bad behavior and reward good behavior. A properly trained dog obeys without thought. And have you ever noticed how hungry they are to please? They stay razor sharp and eager for the next instruction. And they are loyal to a fault. Men really aren't that different. I'm telling you there is nothing like making a guy hold out for hours, sometimes until he's on the verge of crying. It's pretty hot!

Jen: And after you grant his release, he's unbelievably grateful and affectionate. Look at how Nick behaved tonight. That guy is far more into you than me or Elyse. Imagine how he'd be for you! And when you are feeling a little wicked, you purposely make your man screw up or disobey in some way just so you can have the fun of punishing him. Trust me, a submissive guy loves that from time to time and you would too!

Rachel: Jesus! You're making me wet just thinking about it! Still, I wouldn't even know where to begin. It wouldn't feel very natural for either of us.

Jen: Well that's where you're in luck. Both Elyse and I know plenty of young guys to use as guinea pigs. Either or both of us could instruct you. If for no other reason, think of it as research for a new future story of yours.

Rachel: You know...maybe I should give it a go. Not like I'm bashful of being with other guys. If I did it though, it would be just to mess with some guys head. I doubt I'd fuck him. Just pick up some pointers on how to tease a guy to the breaking point or how to punish a guy without actually hurting him.

Jen: That's the spirit! Do what makes you comfortable. Dress anyway you like and stayed clothed if you prefer. Leave early if you aren't comfortable or send him home crying while we stay and hang out. Point is, it's your show completely and the guy is just the entertainment. You'll see how fun it can be. Sometimes even better with more than one dominant woman because then you don't even have to participate if you don't want. You can just watch and enjoy the show.

Rachel: Okay, sounds good! I can't promise how I'll react to all of it but I trust you Jen."

Jen: I might make one other suggestion but totally up to you, of course. Elyse is not as intense as I am in these settings. You might prefer your first experience to be with her just until you find your place in all of it. She introduced me to it and it was a marvelous event. I'm not sure if you feel you know her well enough yet but I know she's taken a liking to you.

Rachel: I'd be cool with that. I like Elyse too and I trust her. We're fucking the same guy after all! You think she'd be willing?

Jen: Hell yeah, she would! She's got a few guys available.

As they winded down their conversation, Jen dwelled on her frustrations with Nick. She might have to have some more 'alone time' with him this week while Elyse and Rachel were distracted. She felt a little bad manipulating Rachel as she just had but rationalized to herself that she deserved some of the fun with Nick too. She caught herself at one point wondering how Nick could cause her to obsess over him as she was. In the end, she understood it was all Nick's fault and she planned to pay him back for everything. At least she kept telling herself that. In the back of her mind, she was considering that he was actually wearing her down and making her lose self control. That he actually had the ability to take control of her if he really wanted.

The following morning, Jen reached out to Elyse and discussed the idea of her giving Rachel her first real introduction to the bdsm world she was missing. Elyse was all too happy to help out. Jen knew that Elyse liked tag teaming guys a lot so she figured it would be easy to convince her. Soon, Rachel and Elyse were making their plans for Friday night leaving Nick neglected and wide open for use.

The next couple days passed slowly for Jen and she found herself still stewing over Nick. Although she had big plans for him Friday night while Rachel and Elyse were playing elsewhere, she decided she shouldn't have to wait so many days. On Wednesday, she saw in the schedule that Nick was still free so she figured she'd squeeze in a little extra play time with him and there would be no need to put that in the calendar.