The Making of a Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would love to ride that huge cock of his but you're right, he didn't earn it."

"I arranged this all for you. It's your show tonight. We could always tease him and send him home with full nuts."

"I have a crazy idea." She whispered her thoughts in Mistress Elyse's ear just in case Steven had recovered and was standing nearby. He was about to be surprised in a very big way.

Elyse took Steven into her bedroom and they strapped him spread eagle to Mistress Elyse's lovely four post bed. Steven's hard on was recovering after the painful whipping but it wasn't full strength yet. As Rachel and Elyse stripped down though, Steven got himself fully back into the mood.

Rachel jump started the action by sitting on Steven's face backward and ordering him to tongue her ass. He seemed a little hesitant but Rachel gave him no choice as she smashed her ass back and sat up. Elyse stroked the poor man's cock for encouragement.

"Tongue my ass! Deeper!"

She finally came up, letting him have air again.

"I'm told you have an endurance problem Steven. We're going to work on that. We're going to stroke your cock until you cum. You have a special 'happy ending' coming to you! And don't be rude. Aren't you going to offer anything to your Mistress?"

"I'm sorry Mistress Elyse. May I please lick your pussy?"

"Nice of you to remember I'm here Steven. You may not lick my pussy. Instead, I'm going to pin your head still and fuck your face while Ms. Rachel abuses your cock!"

Rachel spit on Richard's cock several times and rubbed it in with long strokes. Richard groaned in pleasure.

"Rachel dear, there's some nice almond oil in the dresser. That should keep his cock nice and slick."

As Rachel doused Richard's cock and balls in oil, she marveled at its thickness. She was disappointed she couldn't have it tonight and planned to make him pay for it. She stroked him up and down and soon, he looked like he might explode.

Elyse was no stranger to straddling a man's face and Rachel figured she had done that to Nick on many occasions. Elyse rode Steven hard and came within seconds. Her climax slowed her thrusts only for a moment though and soon she was pumping his face hard again.

"Get your tongue deeper!" She demanded as she approached yet another orgasm.

Rachel brought Steven to the edge several times in an effort to give Elyse the time she needed to enjoy herself. At one point, Elyse spun around and ordered Steven to tongue her ass as he had done for Rachel. Rachel took this moment to retrieve her glass of wine. She finished her drink admiring Elyse writhing on Steven's face.

"Are you ready to cum stud?"

"Oh god yes! Please!"

Rachel started sucking Steven's huge cock with gusto, making Steven roar with delight.

"No cumming without permission!" Rachel demanded.

Rachel spit and slobbered as much saliva as she could, using her hand to pump his shaft while she sucked hard on the first few inches.

"Oh god! I'm so close! Please let me cum Ms. Rachel. I beg you. I'll do anything!"

"Are you going to give me a big load?"

"Oh yes! I'm gonna cum buckets!"

Rachel sped up her actions bringing Steven quickly to the moment of no return. At the last moment, she grabbed her empty wine glass and used it to catch Steven's seed while she furiously jacked him off with the other hand. Steven couldn't have held it back it he wanted.

"OOOHH! AAH! YES! Oh god that's wonderful!"

Steven bucked his hips wildly as he let his sperm fly. Huge ropes streamed into the wine glass and Rachel found herself in awe of the volume and pressure of his spurts. Rachel counted ten full, thick spurts into the glass and meticulously pumped his cock trying to get as much liquid as she could from it.

"That's it stud! Get it all out. I want every drop!"

Rachel rubbed some of his cum all around the head and twisted it like a top, making Steven thrash and squirm.

"Oh shit! That's so sensitive. I'm done. I'm done! Oh, please stop. Too sensitive. Fuck, it's so sensitive. Please!"

"Shhhh. I'm enjoying myself too much to stop now."

Rachel moved the glass away and handed it to Elyse once she was sure no drops remained.

"Steven, have you ever drank your own cum?"

Elyse smiled widened considerably at this and she turned to focus on the look on Steven's face.

In a more serious tone, "I don't want to do that Rachel. That's gross."

"That wasn't my question was it?"

Rachel moved her hand down to Steven's nutsack and started massaging them apart so she could latch onto one of them.

The serious look on his face was quickly replaced by fear, "Ms. Rachel. Please don't do this. It's humiliating."

"Shhhh. Drink it all down like a good boy and if you spill a single drop, I'm going to punish you harshly. Please disobey. I love punishing you!"

Elyse didn't need any prompting at all. She looked excited as hell and she grabbed his head and propped a pillow under it to get him into a better position to drink from a glass.

Grabbing his hair to hold his head still, Elyse teased him further, "Open wide baby! You came A LOT. I'll won't pour it all in at once though. I want to hear you swallow it. Now!"

Rachel found one of Steven's sensitive testicles and latched onto it. Steven opened his mouth wide for Elyse and Rachel knew she would not have to squeeze. He'd do exactly as he was told. A minute later, Steven had finished it all and Rachel congratulated him as she released her hold. As a reward, Rachel moved up to Steven and kissed him deeply. This relaxed him greatly.

"Steven, you redeemed yourself with me tonight. Perhaps we will play under less strenuous circumstances sometime."

"Thank you Ms. Rachel. I'd like that."

"I won't ever allow you to cum inside my pussy though. That privilege is reserved for someone special. I'd like to fuck you though someday if you can show me the proper respect."

"Yes Ms. Rachel. I swear I will."

While Elyse and Rachel were having the time of their lives with poor Steven on one side of town, Jen was also secretly enjoying Nick on the other side of town, trying to decide how she wanted Nick in her future. As a toy or a full time lover.

Nick arrived on time as promised and let himself inside. As he expected, Mistress Jen was waiting again just inside, dressed in a pink high necked tight fitting sweater but wearing no bottoms at all. Like before, she wore snug, lace-up stiletto boots. Like before, she was dripping wet.

Nick raced over and dropped to the floor, passionately kissing her feet. After a minute, he looked up with pleading eyes at her. Mistress Jen told herself she needed to be stronger this night, to reassert dominance, but his look melted her and she decided to have a seat and let the poor guy feast on her box for a few minutes. It was the least she could do for the poor young man.

Nick dove in savagely, sucking and licking, throwing all self control out the window. He wanted to please her badly.

Mistress Jen tried to hold onto her poise but after a minute of Nick's passion, all her strength evaporated and she told herself it was okay to cum, for his sake.

"Oh god Nick! I can't hold it! AARRHH! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! OH, FUCK, SUCK IT GOOD, YESSSS! Oh, ooooh! Oh, don't stop, lick my ass! Please lick my ass!"

As Mistress Jen's mind cleared, a warning went off in her head, Oh my god, Jen! What has gotten into you? You just asked him for pleasure and you even said please! Get a hold of yourself! Now!

Mistress Jen had him stand and they passionately kissed for long minutes before she finally led him into the kitchen area and offered him dinner. She turned her back on him and poured them some wine when Nick came up behind her, reached his hand around her belly and pulled her close to his body. He leaned over and kissed her shoulder and to his surprise, she tilted her head offering him her neck. He kissed her repeatedly, biting gently and ground his body into her so she could feel his hard on.

Softly, she sighed and whispered, "Oh god, Nick! Yes! That's so nice. I want you so badly right now!"

Catching herself again, she pushed him back. "Behave yourself, young man or I'll have to send you home. Then I'd have to eat and drink all this alone."

Nick smiled and sat further away. Grabbing the offered wine glass, he said, "I wouldn't want you to drink all this alone."

As she dished them up some food and they started eating, she eventually asked, "what am I going to do with you Nick?"

Leaning in flirtatiously, "anything you like Mistress!"

Mistress Jen was fighting an internal battle. Concepts like love and affection were always foreign to her but she couldn't deny that there were some feelings she had towards Nick. And they were unlike those she felt before with other men. All she could really process were those feelings made her feel warm, safe and wonderful and she didn't want to toss that away.

More seriously than she meant to convey, "I honestly don't know what to do with you Nick."

All day, Mistress Jen struggled with her thoughts about Nick, unsure how to handle the situation. A part of her wanted to simply claim him as her personal property. To enjoy him in every way and finally see if he was the man to fill what she'd been missing all her life. All she would have to do is simply take him and advise her friends what she'd done. They'd get over it soon enough but what she'd gain could last a very long time. It might even help heal the wounds life handed her.

On the other hand, she always sensed that Nick and Rachel were great together. That they were the same age, in the same place in life. And it was possible Rachel would always allow her play time with Nick. In those moments of reflection, she decided she needed to gain control of her feelings and show Nick just how in control she was.

A short bit later, she led Nick straight to her bed and strapped him down naked, spread eagle.

"There, young man. Now I don't have to contend with you trying to constantly seduce me. I think it's time I reestablish whose really in charge."

Mistress Jen stroked and kissed Nick's entire body, taking time to lightly lick his balls and cock now and then as well as kiss him deeply for minutes at a time. She straddled his face every fifteen minutes or so when her passions rose above her level of self control, returning each time to the teasing, stroking and kissing.

Nick found Mistress Jen's behavior perplexing and he wasn't sure how to behave himself. She was clearly having trouble maintaining her own control and he knew he was the reason she was faltering. Before, he would have given anything to melt her and take her as a prize but seeing her like this, so conflicted, left him feeling responsible. As if he damaged something special that couldn't be repaired. He badly wanted her in so many ways but he also loved seeing her as a pillar of strength, taking what she wanted from him whether he liked it or not. Unfortunately, he didn't quite have the strength himself to set things right, nor was he sure how to do it anyway.

Mistress Jen straddled Nick, confident that she could rise above her petty feelings and dominate the young man properly. She rubbed her sopping pussy in his lap reminding him of her heat.

"Oh, I bet you'd love to get inside wouldn't you? Finally pass through the 'gates of heaven,' hmmm?"

"Oh yes Mistress. It would be such a treat. Please tell me what I must do to earn such a reward."

She leaned forward and found the tip of his cock, holding it in her opening for added torment. He desperately lunged and tried to get deeper but she was expecting such an obvious reaction. She continued to tease him, wiggling this way and that, forcing him to feel the sensation as well as the juice running down his shaft. He continued bucking and squirming all the while.

"Oh fuck, please Mistress! I need it so much."

Her own resistance eroded by the minute and soon she was fighting the need to sit back, impaling herself on his extremely rigid cock. Don't do it Jen! She thought. Once you start, you will lose yourself in him.

Her resistance was fading fast. Like a dagger piercing her, every inch deeper stole her remaining strength until it failed completely. She slid back on his cock and arched her back in absolute delight. She never even heard Nick's groans.

Closing her eyes, she did in fact lose herself, whispering softly, "oh nick! Oh my god you feel so good inside me! I've been thinking of you all week! You feel even better than my fantasies! I want you to make me cum so badly!"

Mistress Jen rode him slowly, sliding up and down and savoring his hardness. She switched to grinding him soon after and had her first explosive release.

"OOOOHHHH, YESSSS! I'M CUMMING SO GOOD! OH THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

She collapsed on his chest afterwards, nearly sobbing in relief. As she collected her thoughts and listened to his heartbeat, it occurred to her that she said everything out loud and clearly demonstrated to him her own failure. She decided she didn't care at that moment.

She sat up again and fucked him like a mad woman. Bouncing wildly up and down and every so often, switching back to her grinding to churn out another powerful climax. After satisfying her needs three times, she finally focused on Nick, not sure what to say.

Nick looked up at her, badly wanting more. She agonized whether to release his bonds and allow him the privilege of fucking her properly. Something no man had done to her in many years. And certainly no man she cared about. But she did care about Nick. She even considered that she might love him, yet sadly, she had nothing to compare the feeling to.

Mistress Jen had never known a man like Nick in all her life. She didn't even want to consider that such a man existed. Yet here he was. In her bed. And she could keep him forever. It would be so easy. All she had to do was break the news to her friends and claim him for her own. She knew Rachel would be upset but she was young and would recover. Elyse was her closest friend and would understand, given all the turmoil she had lived through. Jen kept telling herself she deserved Nick. That it was her turn to have a good loving relationship for once. She figured the age difference between them was only fifteen years and other couples had managed it just fine.

All she had to do was write the text and press send. She could face her friends later. Finally, her resistance here faded too and she decided it was time to do what needed to be done.

Joking in his tied up state, "Don't go anywhere baby!"

She retrieved her phone and wrote out the text to Rachel, considering how it was going to be received as she typed. She pondered all the things she might do with Nick as a full time lover and compared it against the hopes Rachel had for him. She reread the text several times and struggled whether she should send it or not.

She stared into Nick's big brown eyes for what must have seemed like hours and then she pressed send knowing she made the best decision:

Jen: Rachel, I hope you enjoyed your time with Elyse and picked up a few pointers on controlling a man. I'm confident you did. And I'm also guessing you didn't let him satisfy you because deep down, you want Nick to do that. Well, have a surprise for you! While you and Elyse were having fun, I've been busy getting Nick all wound up for you. He's tied to my bed now as I type this. He's crying for attention. You're attention. Give me at least fifteen minutes to push him out the door before you text him. Don't ask him, demand that he come over and service you. And when he arrives, make him suffer greatly before you give in. Trust me, it will be worth it. You two belong together so stop tiptoeing around. Grab him by the balls, literally, and make him yours on a permanent basis! Enjoy life while your young!!

Rachel was quite surprised when she saw the text. They were nearing the end of their fun with Steven and she too was hurting. Her time with Steven had been entertaining and even educational but she wanted to be with Nick at the moment, maybe even permanently. She showed Elyse the text and said she was going to leave and take advantage of the opportunity.

Elyse wholeheartedly approved of Rachel's decision and said she'd show Steven out when she was done using him. And Elyse was actually tempted to use Steven but right now, she sensed Jen needed a friend and she wanted to be there for her. Jen's odd text and timing suggested other things were going on and she wanted to help her sort through the confusion she was probably experiencing.

Rachel also suspected that Jen struggled with her feelings for Nick, even if she would never admit it to anyone. She decided she should respond to Jen though before doing anything else:

Rachel: Thank you Jen!! You are a great friend and I'm taking your advice in full! I will never forget this!

Nick was caught off guard when Mistress Jen finished her text and then advised him it was time for him to go. He tried to plead with her, hoping to say the right things to prolong their time together. A part of him was okay with it though. He had just seen her in a very vulnerable state and given what he knew about her past, figured she'd want alone time to process what had just happened.

"Nope. I'm sending you home suffering sweet boy! I told you before I'm a controlling bitch! And don't think you can go jerk off either! No masterbating! If you need relief, you must go find a merciful woman to fill that need. Otherwise, you're waiting for me to become merciful and that won't be for some time...because I'm a controlling bitch!"

To accentuate her point, she grabbed Nick tightly by the balls and squeezed hard, causing him to cry out and give in to her demands. He could see her strength was returning and he preferred her like this actually.

Laughing at his discomfort as he dressed, she kissed him passionately and wished him luck with his hard on. Nick didn't complain though. He kissed her back and figured it was all a game and he enjoyed playing the game very much.

As he drove home, he received a text from Rachel:

Rachel: Nick, I'm staying at my grandma's condo this weekend while she's away. All by my lonesome. It's at 123 Elm Street, unit B. Up in the estates. I've been writing romance stories all day and I'm so fucking horny I can't stand it! You WILL come over NOW and service me. I don't care if you're busy. Get over here now or you'll never enjoy my body again!

Overjoyed, he shouted out, "YES! Thank you god!"

Nick: I'm hurrying over! Please don't start without me!

Rachel was just keying her way into the door when he responded back. She laughed and mused over the tormentful things she was going to do to her poor lover. After being around Elyse all night, she was feeling downright wicked and couldn't wait to show Nick this new side of her blossoming personality!

The End (to be continued)