The Making of a Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As luck would have it, Nick gave in that Wednesday morning and texted her first:

Nick: Hi beautiful! If you aren't busy tonight, I thought you might like some company.

Jen rolled her eyes at his amateur attempt to hit her up for sex. She wasn't about to make it that easy for him. Not now that she gave him a taste of pussy and had her hooks into him! She deliberately ignored the text knowing he'd break down and try again in a more subordinate tone. Near lunchtime, he did.

Nick: Mistress, I apologize for my earlier casual text. I haven't been thinking clearly the past couple days. If you would permit me the privilege, I'd love to visit sometime and worship at your feet.

Waiting a short while to keep him in suspense, she finally responded:

Jen: That's much better! Tonight. Six o'clock. Text me when you're almost there and let yourself in again.

Nick: Thank you Mistress! I will. May I bring anything.

Jen: Thank you for asking but no. You have what I need in your pants.

Nick: Yes Mistress.

Nick was on cloud nine when Mistress Jen agreed to see him that evening. He planned to grovel and worship and do everything in his power to please her so that he might see some much needed relief. He hadn't cum since Sunday and he was beginning to ache for it. Sadly, it had been even longer since he'd seen Rachel and he was really missing her.

As directed, he texted Mistress Jen when he was almost there but she didn't reply. He let himself in and he was about to announce his presence when he noticed her standing off to the side in her living room. Once again, Nick was in awe as he took her in.

Mistress Jen was wearing a snug, black leather corset with a high neck and long sleeves. The front of the corset was laced and came down to a V below the waistline. She was naked below the waist, showing off her tone legs, and more importantly, her gorgeous, smooth pussy. Nick could see the wetness glistening and thought he even saw a line of fluid running down her inner thigh. She wore the same stiletto high heeled boots as Monday, form fitting black leather, tightly laced and ending just above the ankle.

Mistress Jen was standing at a slight angle with one foot out and turned a bit sideways with all of her weight on the other foot and her hip rocked out slightly in a sexy, if not pouty, way. Something about her stance and the look on her face told him she was getting impatient at waiting and demanded his immediate attention.

While Nick was stunned on Monday in her presence, today was different. He rushed over and fell to the ground, kissing her boots top to bottom left then right. After a minute or two of profuse groveling, he finally looked up at her with pleading, puppy dog eyes.

Stroking his hair like her new favorite pet, "Very nice sweet boy. I can see you've brought your appetite, haven't you?"

"Yes Mistress! I'm so hungry for you! Please, Mistress, may I taste your pussy?"

Smiling, she walked away from him and sat in a chair far away.

"Because you asked so nicely, you may crawl over here and taste me."

Nick practically scrambled over and dove face first into her dripping pussy. He intended to ease into her slowly, displaying calm and poise but in the end, he was so deliriously horny at the site of her that he feasted on her mound like a starving man. Minutes into his orgy, he took a moment to lick the juices that had run down her thighs.

"My my, young man! Have you been this horny since Monday?"

"Oh yes Mistress! I can hardly sleep. I've been day dreaming of your aroma and taste all afternoon! I want to see you climax so badly!"

This brought a smug smile to her face. "I don't normally allow men whatever they want but I'm going to let you have my first orgasm early tonight. Let's see if you can remember what I like."

Nick dove back in and spent the first few minutes rimming her ass knowing how much she enjoyed it the other day.

"Very Nice! I definitely like that a lot!"

Nick wet his fingers as well and spent time massaging her folds as he tongued her opening. He was determined to please her better this time around and hopefully earn his own pleasure.

Mistress Jen purposely controlled her reactions so as not to appear too excited but in truth, he was making her crazy. She knew she was going to have to control herself when she came and not scream out his name, for doing so would be losing control over him. Even giving some measure of control to him. While she tried to convince guys she was in full control of her own orgasms, she had to admit that Nick might just be able to wear her down given enough time.

Within minutes, she had a mind blowing release, biting her tongue to control herself lest he figure out just how much control he actually had over her.

"Fuck Nick! That was amazing!"

She pulled him up to her and sucked on his tongue and lips, tasting her own fluids and enjoying the flavor.

Sitting up now, "undress Nick. Stand in the center of the room and slowly undress while I study you."

As Nick stripped off his clothes, she found herself wanting again. Nick was always tall and lean but she could see that he was starting to put on muscle now. Apparently, his job as a welder must have him moving heavy stuff around, she thought.

When she saw his cock, she felt a twinge in her pussy. It was exactly as Elyse and Rachel described with the upward curve. About six inches long but very nicely shaped and best of all, she thought, he shaved his balls, shaft and groin completely smooth.

"Walk over here."

Mistress Jen scooted to the edge of her chair so she could examine Nick better. As he stepped up, she cupped his balls with one hand and stroked his cock with the other. He moaned in delight but she didn't stop. Gripping his shaft, she squeezed it firmly while releasing his balls with the other hand and stroking them lightly.

"I love it when a guy shaves like this. It's a huge turn on. I could stroke your balls all day. And this cock of yours! It's like fucking steel! Jesus, Nick, I bet the ladies love you spearing this into them!"

He could only continue groaning as she inspected him. Fighting an irresistible urge, she suddenly pulled his cock into her mouth, savoring the taste of his precum and fancying his cries of pleasure! She released his nuts and grabbed his ass with both hands, drawing him in deeper. She pumped on his cock several times, sucking hard, enjoying his extreme hardness against her pursed lips. Her pussy was aching and she was anxious to feel the spray of his cum across her tongue.

Just as suddenly, she realized she had lost control and stopped. While Nick probably didn't see it, Mistress Jen certainly did. She had given in to her lust and was ready to pleasure a man like some kind of slut. She told him to kiss her shoes in gratitude while she secretly composed herself. He was nearly overjoyed at the brief moment of intense pleasure and thanked his Mistress again and again.

Mistress Jen rose and spoke to him minutes later, "Sit down, young man."

Sitting too deep in the chair and far too upright, she grabbed him by the legs and dragged him to the edge of the seat, then pushed his chest back so he was reclined at an extreme angle. Before he could speak, she climbed on top of him, careful to resist the temptation to plunge onto his stiff cock.

"I keep forgetting how strong you are Mistress."

"Don't forget it. Now, what am I going to do with you Nick?"

Nick placed his hands on her ass and caressed them, causing her to swoon. Softly, he said, "I could think of a few things you might do, Mistress."

Mistress Jen gave into his advance without thought, leaning in and kissing him passionately. Nick worked his hands up and down her body and she softly moaned out his name. After several minutes, she found the strength to stop him again.

"Get your hands behind your back. Now! You're trying to seduce me and it's working. Fuck Nick! You got me so worked up right now!"

"Mistress, it's nothing compared to how I feel. I'm aching for you."

Finding a moment of strength, She moved her hips until she found his prick and lowered herself so that only the tip entered. He tried bucking upwards but she was ready and easily moved with him, preventing his full admittance. He grunted in frustration.

"Keep aching young man! I'm in charge! Now get on your knees and suck me off. You created my dilemma, you can lick it away!"

He did what he was told without complaint and this act restored Mistress Jen's confidence in her control over him and more importantly, her own lewd desires. She permitted herself two climaxes hoping that would appease her greedy appetite long enough for them to share a meal, undressed of course, in case the need overtook her again.

As they ate and shared a bottle of wine, Nick decided to ask more probing questions.

"Mistress, I notice you are always wearing high necked, long sleeved tops. Even now, you didn't seem to want me to remove it while we were making out."

"You seem an intelligent and intuitive man. Why do you suppose that is Nick?"

"Well, at school, I always assumed you had tattoos you didn't care to reveal. Even your boots are always high cut above the ankle. They look hot of course and that also makes me think you might have tattoos there as well. I've thought a lot about what you told me on Monday and I know the answer isn't that simple."

Smiling, "you're figuring it out all right. You have purposely stayed away from one big thing and I appreciate your discretion. I'll allow you to ask."

"That other tattoo on your thigh is so out of place for you. You are like a goddess and that tattoo just doesn't suit you. I figured there was an unpleasant story behind it and I didn't want to pry but you really do intrigue me."

"I appreciate that Nick. And yes there is an unpleasant story. Simple really. My ex husband is a complete fucking asshole and he made me get it. It was his way of humiliating me further."

"Mistress, I am so sorry I brought it up. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to ruin such a fabulous evening with you."

Leaning in and giving him a quick, deep kiss, "you haven't ruined anything sweetie. As I said, I appreciate your discretion. I plan to get it removed someday but there's something I want to finish first."

Taking a guess, "you are having extensive but beautiful artwork done on your upper body and you are saving the removal of that bad memory until all the other work is finished."

Taken aback, "I'm impressed! You must have seen the edge of some of it when we were making out."

"No, I just added it up. It kind of made sense as you explained more. I have a feeling most of your bad memories are going to fade significantly once you have that tattoo removed. Sort of like washing away the last remnant of dirt and walking away fresh and clean. And the new tattoos are an expression of who you really are. Who you've always been underneath."

"Fuck Nick! That's how I always thought of it. I feel kinda bad now giving you a C in literature. I always thought you were a bit thick on reading between the lines and finding hidden meanings. Guess I was wrong. So now you're going to want to see the artwork I suppose."

"Absolutely Mistress but I don't think you're going to ever let me see it."

"Oh? Why is that? You're right of course but why? Let's see if you connect this final dot."

"Well you've said you have trust issues with men and the artwork is extremely personal to you. Only the very closest people in your life will ever see it I expect. I also believe you wear certain items like today's corset and your gorgeous lace up boots like armor. Very erotic to men but also lets you keep a sexy barrier between them and you for a feeling of safety."

"Jesus Nick! You're sharp. You have no idea how sexy I find that right now! Very few have ever seen it. Play your cards right and you might. Maybe."

Beaming, he leaned in and said, "So someday, I could be special enough to you that I'd become one of only guys to ever see your artwork with you fully in the nude."

Moving over to Nick, she pulled his chair partway out and straddled him.

Face to face and at eye level, Mistress Jen was losing control again and nearly panting. "No baby. Im saying if you keep up what you've started, you could be the only guy to ever see it at all. Only a couple of my girlfriends have ever seen it. Do you know how badly I want to fuck you right now?"

Before he could answer, she pulled his head to the side and chewed on his ear. Working her way to his neck, Nick cried out for mercy but Mistress Jen wasn't offering any. She took her time exploring his mouth, moving from one side of the neck to the other, then back to his lips. Finally, Nick begged to be put out of his misery.

"Oh god Mistress! I surrender! Please let me cum! Please! I can feel your heat and your wetness in my lap and it's driving me mad!"

Getting up, "Back in the living room young man."

Mistress Jen purposely walked in front of him treating him to a view of her tight ass, wiggling as she walked. In the living room, she put him on his knees and leaned his head back to rest comfortably against the arm cushion of the couch. From there, she put one foot on the seat cushion and straddled his face, while gripping him by the hair and pinning him in place.

"Oh that's perfect, you beautiful young man! I'm going to treat your face to a good fucking now! Purse your lips slightly and use plenty of tongue!"

Mere minutes later, "OH GOD NICK! I'M CUMMING! FUCK, I'M CUMMING SO GOOD BABY! Oh, suck it! Suck it! Yes! Now lick up all my moisture! Oh god! Fuck, you are fabulous! JESUS! Get on the floor! NOW!"

Nick quickly laid down praying he was finally going to be mounted by her but again, she threw him another curve. Facing away from him, she straddled his face and ordered him to tongue her ass.

"Fuck it with your tongue! Oh yeah! Good boy! Keep it up! You deserve a little treat!"

Bending down, she pointed his stiff cock straight up and ran her tongue slowly up and down his shaft, pausing at the top to circle it a few times before going back down and repeating the process. After a couple minutes, Nick was making indecipherable noises while still attempting to tongue her ass deeply. She could see he was reaching his peak.

"Follow me."

She lead him into another room and it seemed obvious to him this was her bedroom.

"I rarely allow men into my bedroom. Lie back on the bed and stay there."

She went into her bathroom and returned a moment later with towels and a bottle of oil.

Hovering over him, "I never permit a man to cum so early after seeing them. I originally planned to make you wait at least a month, possibly two. Do you care to guess why I'm going to allow you to cum tonight? Show me how smart you are."

"Because you like me and a handjob is a great way of maintaining control over me."

"A handjob is a great way of maintaining control, as you're about to see but I hate men. All of them." Leaning in and whispering in his ear, "But of all the men I've known and hated, I hate you the least baby!"

Sitting upright again, "prepare to have a mind blowing handjob. You know what? Maybe I should tie your hands."

"Oh that sounds hot! Please tie my hands Mistress!"

Mistress Jen wasted no time finding straps for Nick's hands and tied him to her four post bed. Noticing the quickness she was able to tie him down, he briefly questioned to himself just how often she actually brought men into her bedroom.

She spread coconut oil onto her hands and then started massaging his smooth sack first. Immediately, he groaned in pleasure and sank deeper into the pillow, truly relaxing for the first time the entire evening.

"Oh, I nearly forgot."

She retrieved a thick rubber ring of some type and he noticed it was shaped like a figure eight. She slipped one hole around the base of his shaft and the other around his balls. He was surprised by how comfortable the ring was around his sack. It held them tightly and away from his body slightly but overall, he enjoyed the way it held him.

Satisfied with the fit, she went back to her massage and included his entire penis this time. She stopped periodically to apply more oil and soon, he was a sloppy mess.

Nick groaned loudly and she switched from short strokes to long ones, light ones to firm ones, and let him cool down here and there by massaging his trapped and swollen balls. Soon he was pleading for release.

"No, I don't think so. I've been thinking how much you've teased me lately. I haven't been my normal self and it's all your fault. I'm going to edge you ten times and send you home."

"Oh god! You're going to make me cry Mistress!"

True to her word, she edged him ten times then stopped.

"Wow! You're cock is so fucking hard with this ring on you. I bet you'd hit the ceiling if I allowed you to cum."

She leaned over and kissed his deeply once again. "Anything you care to say before I send you home?"

Panting and on the verge of a sob, "Mistress, I had an amazing time with you tonight and I hope someday I'll have the privilege of seeing your artwork."

This tugged at her heartstrings and she decided he didn't deserve any more torture tonight. In fact, she badly wanted to make love to him but the handjob would still blow his mind and would have to suffice. She didn't think she was ready to do anything more intimate with a guy she was losing sleep over. That could prove dangerous, she thought.

"Awww Nick! You softy! All right, you can cum! Don't hold back. Enjoy it baby!"

Mistress Jen settled into long soothing strokes figuring he'd enjoy it best that way. He started breathing harder and bucking his hips wildly and she just took it all in, enjoying the spectacle.

Nick roared and she soothingly talked him through it. "That's it! Just let go. Let's see how far you spray! Come on, nice and high and far!"

Nick screamed in pleasure as the ropes shot out. Mistress Jen was shocked to see the first two splat on her headboard. The next three shots went onto his face and in his hair.

"Oh my god, Nick! Fuck, you're cumming like a firehose! Yeah, keep going! Let's see how many spurts we can get out of you."

"OH GOD MISTRESS, OH GOD, THANK YOU SO MUCH! OH FUCK, THAT FEELS SO GOOOOOD! Oh please don't stop. Please don't stop. Make me squirm!"

Mistress Jen was happy to oblige. As he wound down to the final dribbles, she wrapped her hand around his head snugly and twisted back and forth like she was polishing a silver knob.

Nick screamed, "OOOOOHHH, GOD! TOO MUCH MISTRESS! TOO MUCH! PLEASE STOP!"

"Oh no! You 'instructed' me to make you squirm and I always listen. Close you eyes and enjoy it sweetie."

Nick understood that there was no point in begging. She was going to have her fun with him now. While he couldn't control his bucking and thrashing, he could close his eyes and try to will himself back to calmness. After a couple minutes of agony, he managed to settle down and she eventually stopped.

Nick could hardly move when she finished, other than tremble, and he barely reacted as she untied his hands, groaning only slightly as though he had just been through a traumatic event. She used the towel to wipe him off but didn't say anything about the cum drying in his hair. She figured it would be fun to hear how his roommates questioned him about it later. Mistress Jen leaned over him and kissed him back to full strength though, laughing as she finally pulled away.

"Oh my god, Mistress! That was unbelievable! I'm going to be tingling for hours! Thank you soooo much! Please let me do something for you! Please!"

"You have fully satisfied me this night, stud! Keep this up and soon you will have earned the privilege of being inside me."

"Oh yeah, Mistress. I long for that day!"

"I want you back here Friday night for more 'training.' Same time."