The Making of a Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I love you Mistress. I think I have for a long time now. I do find all this very thrilling and I love seeing this side of you. I'm so happy you've chosen me. Please let me be your play toy."

Are you going to remember how sensitive I am down there or will I have to keep paddling you like this all night?

"I'll be more careful Mistress. I swear it!"

"And how many slaps did I give you? I hope you were counting?"

Nick's face reddened immediately. "I lost count Mistress. Please forgive me."

"Don't worry about it sweetie. I'll paddle you again later tonight and give you another chance."

In a somewhat defeated tone, he replied, "I'll do better next time Mistress."

Mistress Rachel smiled warmly then looked down at her lap, "I told you not to leak on my skirt and you went and did it anyway. Get cleaning."

Nick dutifully licked all his wetness from her skirt and continued licking until she stopped him.

"Are you ready to try eating me out again? Like before, I expect you to get me off quickly but this time, no mistakes." Smacking her open palm with the back of her brush for effect, "your sore ass already has another paddling on the way but I don't mind adding to it."

Lifting her skirt, Nick dove in again and took care not to overstimulate his Mistress' button the second time around. Captivated as he was by his Mistress' new found aggression, he wasn't sure he could withstand much more from the hairbrush and one round was already coming his way. The thought of more was simply unbearable. Within a few minutes, Mistress Rachel had her second big thrill and Nick hoped she found his efforts error free.

"Good boy! You were magnificent this time around." She leaned into him and kissed him passionately, letting her tongue explore freely and sucking his tongue as she pulled away. "Mmmm, I taste delicious, don't I? Before we go too far tonight, let's get this other paddling out of the way. Better keep a good count this time. Middle of the room, on all fours, ass high up."

Nick moved back into position and waited for the blows from that awful hairbrush.

Kneeling along side him, she gently placed a hand in the small of his back and rubbed the smooth backside of the brush against his bare cheeks causing him to shudder.

"I can see how much this little brush has affected you and it pleases me. You will count out loud this time to twenty. If you don't keep up, I start over."

Before he could respond, the first blow landed causing him to yelp but he quickly counted it out.

"Count out louder my pet. I'm sure the neighbor can hear these slaps. Let her hear you count them like an obedient boy!"

Mistress Rachel focus several impacts in the exact same spot and smiled evilly as his voice became shaky with the mounting pain. She periodically moved the target zone whenever he seemed on the verge of crying but then stayed in that new spot until the pain overtook him again. Once he reached the twentieth slap, he was shaking and sobbed a couple times.

She stood up and told him to kneel in front of her. Cradling his face in her hands and wiping away the tears, she offered comforting words, "baby, I know I seem too harsh but trust me. It's for your own good to learn that I'm in charge and you are here to please me. Not the other way around. You are a wonderful guy and I need you to stay strong for me. Obedient but strong. Are you strong enough to perform for me in the bedroom?"

"Yes Mistress. I'll perform in any way you like!"

They moved into the spare room and Mistress Rachel had Nick lay on his back. She tied his hands to the headboard so she could ride him properly but left the room briefly, returning with a pair of underwear she had been wearing shortly before.

"These are my favorite underwear from Victoria Secrets. They are very damp with my juices from you making me wet. I blame you for this condition and it's your fault my favorite underwear smell like my sex. Open your mouth." Stuffing the crotch inside his mouth, "suck them clean while I fuck you. If they fall out of your mouth or I'm dissatisfied with your cleaning efforts, I'll treat your nuts the way I just treated your bottom just now!"

Mistress Rachel mounted Nick and slowly impaled herself on his stiff member, laughing inwardly as she watched him close his eyes, obviously fighting back his own ejaculation. He mumbled something through her underwear and she imagined he was begging for permission to cum.

In a slightly annoyed tone, "you will not cum anytime soon. You will stay nice and hard for me while I pleasure myself. You won't like what I do if this becomes a problem for you."

Mistress Rachel closed her eyes and slowly moved up and down, enjoying the sensation of him spearing in and out of her tight hole. Within minutes, Nick was shouting through his underwear gag, presumably for her to stop before he lost control of himself.

Pausing briefly, "Do you need to explode? Is that what you're trying so hard to tell me?"

He violently nodded his head, making more vocal noises.

"I told you no. This isn't about you. It's about me. Find the strength to control yourself or I'll make you pay dearly!"

Mistress Rachel started again, this time grinding and gyrating back and forth, working herself into a frenzy. As she started to have a thunderous orgasm, she could see Nick was struggling again. As she finished, she switched to slow but long up and down strokes on his cock again, savoring the soothing motion in her afterglow. Nick, however, was shouting through his gag again, having trouble maintaining.

Climbing off and moving down between his legs, "you really need it, don't you? Do you need me to reduce your pressure?" More head nodding followed. "Okay baby, I'll take care of this for you but then I'm going to use you more and you better perform."

Mistress Rachel took him into her mouth and expertly sucked him as she pumped up and down. She could see he was getting very close and he shouted for joy into his gag. At the very last moment, she pulled off and watched the look of horror on his face. His eyes fixed on his cock as he watched a half stream weakly spurt out followed by a couple small dribbles. He whimpered and yelled incoherently but she didn't budge. She watched with amusement as his swollen prick twitched and spasmed, as he bucked his hips in a vain attempt to recapture the orgasm that was stolen from him. Mistress Rachel took great delight in knowing she deprived her pet in a very memorable way.

"Look at me! Didn't I say you wouldn't like how I dealt with your problem? Now, has the burning need for relief passed yet? Can I finally get back to my joyride now? You're still nice and hard and I'd like to finish having my way." She latched onto one of his testicles and massaged it roughly. "That is, if that's okay with you."

Nick thrust his hips up in discomfort as she abused his left nut, shouting muffled pleads through the gag. She released him and remounted him, resuming her long and slow riding motion. She could see how much the abuse and stern words turned him on so she continued as she slowly fucked him.

"You haven't been sucking my underwear clean like I told you! Come on! Suck it! And now you've distracted me from riding you after a wonderful climax. You have a lot to answer for after I'm finished fucking you. You better stay hard or you'll really pay! I'm not your fuck toy anymore. You are my fuck toy! I own your pain and your pleasure and I'll ruin every orgasm of yours to prove it!"

The harsh lecture she gave him seemed to be making him even harder, she thought. Rachel continued her ride, picking up speed until it was much harder, bouncing hard up and down as she worked herself up yet again.

Mistress Rachel reached a frenzied moment and growled out, "Oh fuck! I'm getting close now! Push your hips up. I'm gonna spill over. OOOOHHH, FUCK YEAH! Oh god damn that's good!"

As she came down from her high, she sat motionless on his rigid cock, enjoying the sight of him powerless beneath her. She was surprised how hard he still was and decided that ruining his orgasm might be a good method of teaching him self control in the future while still keeping his cock useful to her need. Thoroughly fulfilled, she laid on his chest with him still pulsating inside her.

After a moment of recovery, she dismounted, removed his gag and spun around sitting down on his face. "I want your tongue deep in my ass, now! That's it. Now wiggle it and pump it in and out! Oh god, that's magnificent!"

Eventually , she leaned forward and sucked his still rigid member allowing him to lick her everywhere. At one point, he seemed completely recovered but she refused to let him have his release.

Instead, she got up and made another trip out of the bedroom, this time returning with a wooden spoon. "It's time for your punishment. Are you ready to take it like a man?"

"Yes Mistress."

Untying him, "get on your knees and elbows again like earlier, ass high and legs spread wide."

Mistress Rachel grabbed Nick by the balls and held them firmly so they wouldn't bounce around during her next torment. She tapped them lightly with the wooden spoon and he whimpered slightly but didn't move.

"I told you to count the swats from my hairbrush and you failed. I also told you to hold your orgasm and you failed. Grab a pillow and push your face into it. You may cry if you need to."

Nick did as he was told and braced for the blows. Mistress Rachel tapped his sensitive ballsack again and again as he groaned loudly into the pillow. After a bit, he seemed used to the discomfort. She increased the force slightly and she could hear him resume his groaning into the pillow, though this time more loudly. A few strokes later, she increased the force again and she noticed he was having a hard time enduring the treatment. For the last two blows, she decided to use more force to make it truly painful, but more so to see if he'd endure her harsh treatment without trying to stop her or escape. She was very happy to see that he endured the pain. When she finished, he was trembling and on the verge of sobbing into the pillow.

Afterward, she told him to lie on his back and she straddled him again. She could see he didn't cry but he looked as though he was close and he even seemed a bit distressed as well. Leaning forward, she kissed him passionately for many seconds, exploring his mouth, sucking on his tongue and chewing his lips. She bit his neck and ears and brought him back to full arousal.

"You were magnificent and I love you for enduring this for me."

"I love you too Mistress and I'd endure anything you asked of me."

"I'm glad you feel that way because I'm not allowing you to cum tonight. You will sleep with me tonight and I hope you lay awake, hard as a rock, thinking about tonight. If you are to be my pet, you need to understand you can't have whatever you want, whenever you want. I need you to stay at your peak and for that, I need to keep you hungry."

She could see a twinge of sadness on his face as he replied, "yes Mistress."

As they prepared for bed, Mistress Rachel curled up next Nick and he instinctively held her close. She decided to give him one final thought to ponder as she drifted off.

"Nick, I want you to know that I've been with more guys than I'd care to admit to but tonight is the first time I've actually slept through the night with a man. That's meaningful to me and I hope you appreciate the significance of that."

Nick hugged her tighter and said, "I do Mistress. I hope you have a beautiful nights sleep."

She slept blissfully that night wrapped up next to Nick but as she predicted, Nick didn't fall asleep for hours because of his throbbing hard on, wondering if he could have done anything differently to earn his pleasure. He noticed his Mistress fall asleep very quickly and a small part of him resented being treated like this, being made to suffer with an unbearable erection but that feeling quickly passed when he thought of the joy she brought him when they were together. And her final comment about him being the first guy she had ever slept the night with made him feel like everything was perfect between them.

Nick woke himself early and snuck out of bed. He surprised his Mistress with coffee and toast, apologizing for not having the cooking know how to do much more.

"You are such a sweet guy! Thank you. May I have some sugar and creamer? Oh, and I'd like some jelly on my toast too. Thanks baby!" Mistress Rachel didn't care one way or the other for these extra things but she wanted to keep him waiting on her like a good, obedient pet.

Finishing, "You were wonderful last night. How long did it take for your hard on to go away so you could sleep?"

Lying, "Not long Mistress. I loved sleeping next to you by the way!"

"Were you upset at my decision to withhold your orgasm?"

"No Mistress. Obviously I wanted it very badly but I don't mind you making those decisions for me. I just enjoy being with you."

Those were the responses she was hoping for. She really wanted to make him cum but she needed him to see her strength and feel her control. Now it was time to permit him some reward, she thought. Now it was time to feel his cock in her mouth and listen to his cries of joy.

Mistress Rachel had him lay back and she took her time stroking and teasing him. "Because you have been so amazing and haven't complained in the slightest, I'm going to reward you sweetie. No tricks. Just relax and cum in my mouth whenever you're ready!"

Nick was delighted to hear the words as they left her mouth, "oh thank you Mistress! Thank you so much!"

Recalling a story her friend Elyse told her about Nick, she decided to try something she'd never done before. She sucked on Nick's balls, alternating back and forth until they were nice and loose, then slid them up his shaft as far as they would go so she could wrap the webbing between her thumb and finger underneath his sack and lightly pinch the vein on top of his rod with her fingertip like a cockring.

With his balls tightly trapped and his cock stiff as steel, she suckled the tip lightly, swirling her tongue around. Looking up, she could see his eyes roll up in his head as he entered a state of bliss. She continued her suckling action and was amazed to see he was very close to a colossal explosion.

"OH GOD MISTRESS! I'M SO CLOSE. PLEASE DON'T STOP. I BEG YOU!"

Rachel was hugely turned on by the intensity he seemed to be experiencing. Normally, she might be disappointed that a man last only thirty seconds but for some reason, she felt flattered by it this time and even empowered that she could take his seed from him so easily.

"OH MISTRESS! I'M CUMMING! OH YES, I'M CUMMING! AAAHHHH!"

Rachel truly wanted his release, eager to feel the sprays of warm cum coat her tongue. The first spurt was mostly on her lips and up the side of her face. She slipped the head inside her mouth and was rewarded with hot jets of salty juice filling her mouth. She swallowed again and again, amazed at the volume. She could see Nick was white knuckling the sheets, his head rolling back and forth in rapture as the moans and groans flowed out of his mouth.

Rachel had given Nick blowjobs before but couldn't ever recall such a huge load. By her estimation, it felt like he came twice as much as normal and she attributed that to his being so worked up over the past couple days. As he finished the last of his spurts, she sucked harder and harder, determined to vacuum every last drop from his nuts. To his credit, Nick thrashed and squirmed but never begged her to stop.

When she finished, she couldn't believe how affectionate he was towards her. Nick kissed her again and again, even licking the cum from her face before kissing her more so they could share it.

"Oh Mistress! Thank you! That was amazing! Please let me do something for you. Anything! I can't recall ever cumming so hard in my life."

Rachel had to laugh at Nick's behavior. Her friend Jen once commented to her that if you withhold a man's orgasm long enough, keeping them hungry and making them earn it, they become extremely grateful after you finally let them have it. 'Jen was so right!' She thought. 'I've never seen Nick so grateful in fact! There's no going back to where we were before!'

"Well, since you're feeling in such a mood to reciprocate, I'd love a nice body rub. I brought some almond oil with me. It's in the bathroom."

Nick practically sprinted to the bathroom for the oil and Rachel chuckled again at how right Jen's advice was. Moments later, she was getting one of the best body messages of her life. After what seemed like days, she finally had him stop and they made their way to the shower.

Like the body massage, Nick tenderly lathered his Mistress in body soap and even washed her hair. Rachel was luxuriating in his attention and once they were finished, she told him she wanted something else.

Back in bed, she told him their time wouldn't be complete unless he fucked her in her favorite position. Rachel held her legs wide and all the way up near her chest so her ass came off the bed. Nick entered her deeply and then held her legs up by pinning them with his arms as he stabilized himself on the bed. He thrusted gently at first and she could feel the tip of his cock hitting the back wall of her pussy. Gradually, he picked up speed and was soon fucking her hard, his balls slamming into her ass with every thrust.

Rachel had never been able to last long in this position. "Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming Nick! Fuck me hard! Make me suffer! OOOHHHH FUCK! YES! Oh god, that feels so fucking good! I want to feel you explode inside of me. Please do this for me!"

Nick enjoyed this position almost as much as Rachel and seeing her spill over and ask for his load was all the encouragement he needed. "Oh yeah! I'm close now, so close!"

"Oh yeah baby! I can feel you getting harder! Give it to me!" As Nick cried out in pleasure, "oh fuck yeah. I can feel you spurting deep inside. Oh my god, I love the way your hardness breaks right before the flood. That's it, get it all out!"

As they finished, Nick rolled off her, thoroughly exhausted. "My god Nick, you must have cum a gallon inside me. Did I really have you that backed up? If I wasn't so hungry right now, I'd force you to lick me clean. What's more important though is that I teach you a few cooking basics so next week, you can wake me with a proper breakfast in bed."

They got cleaned up and spent most of the morning together. As they talked, Rachel showed him how to cook a simple breakfast of bacon and eggs, reminding him that she expected this next Saturday morning when he stayed over. Nick was thrilled to hear that he'd be staying the night again but the idea of waking his Mistress with a nice little breakfast also sounded very cozy to him.

As they chatted, Nick shared his plans to move in with his friends soon and rent a room along with the longer term plan of trying to earn a real living in his new trade as a welder. After a while Rachel described her own plans.

"So this condo is my grandma's and I'm staying here watching the place until she gets out of the convalescent hospital. They're telling my mom and me that it could be a month, maybe two until she's strong enough to come home. There has been a silver lining to it though. It's given me a lot of quiet time to write. Remember our old English teacher, Ms. Blizen? She's the person who's been encouraging me to write romance novels and she knows a few people in publishing who are willing to look over my work."

Nick swallowed hard at the mention of Ms. Blizen. What Mistress Rachel didn't know was that Ms. Blizen had run into Nick recently at the coffee shop and later that night, seduced him. The entire week, in fact, Ms. Blizen had been dominating him much the way Rachel had this time around and he was now calling her Mistress Jen. Nick felt guilty when he thought that he was actually with Mistress Jen shortly before coming to see Mistress Rachel.