The Making of a Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He immediately stripped off his shirt and shoes and pounced on top of her.

Breathing heavy, he whispered, "I want you so bad. I'm going to take you now. Would you like that?"

Eyes wide and shining brightly, "Oh god yes, Nick! Don't stop!"

He kissed her some more before stripping off her shoes and other clothes. Once she was naked, he got off the bed and stood next to her as he slowly removed his pants and underwear, his rigid member jutting out towards her. She reached for it, stroking it and then cupping his balls as he stared down at the woman he loved.

Climbing back on top of her, she instinctively spread her legs for him to easily gain entrance but he inserted only the tip. Hovering above her, she gyrated her hips and bucked upward in protest.

"Say please. Ask me nicely and I will reward you with it."

For a brief moment, Rachel felt bothered that Nick had so easily turned the tables on her but that was quickly replaced by pride for she knew that she was a key player in helping to build the man he had become. She liked his assertiveness in this moment and wanted it to continue. Tomorrow, she could teasingly punish him for being so bold with his Mistress but tonight, she wanted to reward her lover and let him have his moment of glory.

"Please fuck me Nick! I need your cock so badly! Spear it in me and make me cum! Please!"

Smiling, he quickly thrust deep inside causing her to gasp at the sudden invasion. He rammed her hard again and again but she quickly caught her breath and adjusted to the hammering abuse. It wasn't long before her breathing quickened and she knew she was about to reach her climax.

"Oh Nick, I'm gonna cum! Make me cum baby! AAAHHH YES, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! Ooohhh yeah baby, that's so good!"

Nick slowed his pumping and allowed her to recover. He felt immense pride at satisfying his lover without feeling the need to cum himself. As she readjusted herself to a more comfortable position, he remained on top with his cock inside as a way of showing her she was still his at that moment.

Feeling almost cocky at his performance, he softly spoke, "did you enjoy that? Would you like more? I can do that all night for you!"

"Wow Nick, I've never seen you like this. I like it a lot. And yes, I do want more tonight."

She lightly traced her fingertips down his spine, causing him to shiver. She looked him in the eyes as she said, "I want you to continue fucking my brains out tonight and from time to time, I will allow you to take me like this but don't ever forget baby that I'm in charge of our relationship."

Nick could easily see that Rachel was enjoying his taking the lead but her warning sent a chill down his spine that told him not to push her too far lest he pay a heavy price later. "I will never lose sight of that. You're in charge. You own me Rachel."

His words had a soothing effect on her and he felt comfortable reverting back to the ravishing he had been treating her to. He learned that it was one thing to take control and seduce her but teasing her with his cock and making her beg was probably crossing a line in her mind and he certainly didn't want to go another round with that awful hairbrush of hers.

Nick spent more than two hours making love to her, trying his best to hold himself back as long as possible without giving the appearance that he lacked self control. When he did finally let go, he was able to time it with one of her orgasms which gave them both a spectacular finish.

Resting and holding each other afterward, she asked, "what are your plans this weekend? Are you free to hang out with me?"

He excitedly answered, "I'd love to hang out. Can I stay tomorrow night with you too?"

"I was hoping you would."

"Rachel, I have a little surprise for you in the morning but I don't want to give anything away. If you wake before me, can you stay in bed and wake me? I'd set the alarm on my phone but I don't know what time you normally like to sleep to."

She agreed and before long they got ready for bed and turned in, falling asleep naked in each other's arms.

The following morning, they slept late but Rachel woke first. As promised, she woke Nick and he hurried off to the kitchen to make them some coffee. When he brought it back in, he seemed a little disappointed.

"What's up? You seem off."

"My surprise isn't going to be exactly as I planned but don't worry, I will improvise. Stay in bed. I want to bring you breakfast."

The condo was warm and Nick didn't own a robe so he decided to remain naked while he attempted breakfast. All week, he practiced cooking eggs at home so he could do it the way Rachel liked without messing them up. While she had plenty of eggs in the fridge, he wrongly assumed she'd have something else to go with them like bacon or sausage. Nevertheless, he made the best of it and started cooking the eggs up. As he finished, Rachel came out in her fluffy robe.

"Oh, I wanted to bring you breakfast in bed. I practiced during the week so I could do it exactly how you like them. How do they look?"

Practically beaming, Rachel said, "you practiced all week? You are such a doll! They look perfect by the way!"

"When I was making coffee, I checked your fridge and found you didn't have bacon, sausage or anything else to make with them. That was going to be my full surprise."

"Awww, you're great Nick. Let me see if Susan has anything we can borrow. I'll text her real quick."

Rachel: Hi Susan, good morning. I hope I'm not disturbing you but I was wondering if you had any bacon or sausage or potatoes I could borrow. Nick is standing in my kitchen naked cooking me eggs and he was hoping to add something with them.

Susan: God morning Rachel. You're not disturbing me at all and yes I have all three of those things. Let me know which you prefer and I'll bring it over. Hopefully in time to see your cute guy naked! Haha

Rachel: How about sausage? And I won't let him get dressed! It's the least I could do in return.

Susan: I'm hurrying over.

With a devilish grin on her face, Rachel said, "we're in luck baby. Susan next door is going to bring over some sausage. Why don't you get your own eggs started and also some toast for us both?"

"I better go throw on some clothes first."

With a firm voice, she said, "you will not! Susan was kind enough to help us out. If she wants to see you naked, I'm fine with that. You'll just have to deal with your discomfort. Now get back to your eggs and toast."

Seeing the sudden change of tone in Rachel, he wisely responded, "yes Mistress Rachel."

A minute later, there was a knock at the door and Rachel answered it. Nick's heart was pounding as he heard Susan's voice and recognized it as the woman who witnessed him licking Rachel's boot at the doorstep. As the voices got closer, Nick tried to focus on the eggs and toast like he was told.

When Nick turned, he got his first look at Susan. She was about fifty, thin and tall with blonde hair and bright blues eyes. Nick decided right away that she was very pretty and a part of him wanted to get to know her better.

"Nick, this is Susan, my neighbor. Don't be shy, walk over here and greet her."

Nearly stuttering, "hello Susan. Nice to meet you. And thank you for bringing us the sausage."

"Nice to finally put a face to the man I heard being ass whipped last week." Nick's face immediately reddened.

Turning to Rachel, "Not bad! He's got a great body!"

"Turn around Nick and let Susan take you all in."

As Nick turned, his prick began to swell. Rachel teasingly asked, "why Nick! Is Susan making you hard?"

"I'm sorry Susan. I can't help myself. It's just that the whole situation is very stimulating."

At this point, his cock was fully engorged and sticking straight out. "Wow Nick! You sure do have a nice dick."

Blushing even more, "Thank you Susan."

"You can touch him if you like Susan. I don't mind."

Before Rachel finished her sentence, Susan reached out and stroked Nick's cock and fondled his balls, drawing a soft moan from him.

Both ladies giggled when Susan replied, "Apparently Nick doesn't mind either. Well, I should probably leave you two lovebirds to your breakfast. Thanks for the little treat Rachel. Nice meeting you Nick."

"Goodbye Susan. Nice meeting you as well and thanks for the sausage."

After she left, Rachel wasted no time talking about the awkward moment. "You handled that well, Nick. And it seems you find her appealing too!"

Dropping to his knees in front of her, "Please forgive my reaction! It would probably happen with any woman. It's you I find appealing. Only you!"

"Relax baby and get back to cooking." As he resumed his work, she added, "there's nothing wrong in having sexual reactions like that. I put you in that situation to see if you found her interesting as well as getting you used to being naked in front of others. If that sort of thing bothered me, I'd never create situations like that. Now if you act on your bodily reactions, without my blessing..."

"Without your blessing? Are you saying you would actually allow that, Mistress?"

"Probably not. We will see what the future holds. I know Susan is always in need of a handyman for odd repairs. I will likely loan you out to her for such chores and if you are really good, Someday I might allow her to give you a 'thank you' blow job. She has mentioned that she misses giving blow jobs since her divorce a few years back. I guess if I allowed it, it would be for her more than you. Point is, I own your cock and I will decide how it is used. Clear?"

Nick excitedly answered, "yes Mistress!"

Rachel couldn't help but chuckle at Nick's reaction to the idea that he may be allowed contacts with other women from time to time. 'Typical guy!' She thought.

Nick and Rachel spent the entire day together, mostly curled up naked on the couch with a blanket watching movies. Later in the evening, they went out again for a decent dinner, stopping at the store on the way home to pick up a few food items.

When they got back, Rachel transformed into Mistress Rachel again, forcing him to eat her out multiple times, with long, soothing body rubs in between. After several tiring hours, she announced to Nick that he wasn't going to be allowed any pleasure tonight as payback for his aggressive love making the night before.

Nick wasn't complaining in the least though. It seemed more than a fair trade off and he was already loving being Rachel's steady boyfriend.

The following morning, Nick forced himself awake before Rachel and did a better job of getting coffee and breakfast going. While she still woke up and joined him too soon, she still appreciated the effort he was making for her. They sat and ate and talked, Nick still nude with Rachel wearing her favorite fluffy robe. A knock on the door surprised Nick but Rachel seemed to be expecting it.

As she got up and made towards the door, she told Nick, "stay where you are. It's not like she hasn't seen you without clothes on, is it?"

Nick's rod immediately swelled at the thought of seeing Susan again. Particularly now that he knew she liked sucking cock and hadn't done so in years. He heard voices and closed his eyes for a moment, dwelling on what it would feel like to be inside Susan's mouth.

Nick opened his eyes as she walked in but it wasn't Susan. It was Mistress Jen.

*****

To be continued