The Making of a Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to steer clear of the topic of Ms. Blizen completely, "that's crazy that she has those sort of connections. I always figured she was so prim and proper."

Mistress Rachel coughed a little in her effort not to laugh out loud. She knew Mistress Jen well and knew all the details Nick was hiding from her. At some point, she'd confront him about it but she wanted that moment to be fun and sexy, not awkward and defensive. Plus Jen and Elyse had every right to be a part of that unveiling when the time was right. For now, Mistress Rachel wanted to continue wrapping Nick around her little finger. If she ever had to fight for Nick, she intended to win that war.

"I suspect there are lots of surprises in store for us Nick where she's concerned. The important thing for me now is I'm close to possibly selling one of my stories and if I can do this, I might have a reliable way of making ends meet while doing something I love and while working from home."

"Well I'm happy to help inspire you any time you have writers block!"

Smiling, "as a matter of fact, I intend to use you frequently as fuel for my inspiration. I hope your up to it! Your ass and your balls are going to see a lot of abuse!"

*****

While Nick spent much of the morning with Mistress Rachel, Elyse and Jen made plans of their own for a late breakfast get together. The night before, Rachel and Elyse were toying with a man together so Rachel could get a taste of the bdsm lifestyle, all at Jen's suggestion, but late in the evening, Jen sent Rachel an odd text telling her she had secretly been with Nick that same night and had him wound up and ready for Rachel to claim him.

Elyse had an idea of what Jen was going through but she needed to hear it from her before she could offer any meaningful advice.

Avoiding the usual small talk, Elyse thought it best to get straight to the point. "Last night, Rachel showed me the text you sent her. I have to say I was rather surprised. You want to tell me what that was all about?"

Sighing, "I'm not really sure where to begin. When I had Nick over last Monday, I felt something with him I've never felt before. I felt a real connection, warmth even. And I also felt secure, like I could finally open up and reveal myself to him. After he left, I kept dwelling on what it was Rachel felt when she was with him. I met Nick again on Wednesday, this time without you and Rachel knowing, and it was amazing. I knew then that there was something special about him and I'm ashamed to admit this but I considered trying to snag him all for myself. By Friday, I was making plans to do just that but in the end, I just couldn't shit on you and Rachel."

"Do you love Nick?"

"I honestly don't know Elyse. You know my history. The whole concept is so new to me. I trust him and I never trust any man but I do feel something else and maybe it is love. I'm just so confused right now. I wish I knew what to do."

Reaching out and taking her hands in hers, "listen to me. I seriously doubt you love him. You love the qualities he has and how it makes you feel. It's something new and wonderful to you. Don't you see? It's time for you to find a nice guy like him and have a real relationship. A healthy relationship for the first time in your life. I know you're confused and maybe even feeling vulnerable right now but this is a blessing in disguise. It means you're close to moving past your shitty past and finding someone special."

"Maybe Nick is that special person. Maybe I just sent him off to Rachel when I should have kept him for myself."

"Maybe, but he's so young. There are a million guys like him out there, many your own age. You haven't even tried to find that person yet. Until we met, you kept falling back into the cycle of finding guys who treat you like garbage because that's what you were used to. After we met, you always selected weak willed men you could easily dominate which kept you feeling safe. Now, perhaps it's time to find a strong but kind man like Nick who has a naturally submissive side and is your own age."

"I wouldn't know where to begin. And what about Nick? And Rachel"

Laughing, "now I know you're confused. Men are everywhere. You and I replace them like shoes. Find a nice guy you work with. Or meet someone at one of your teacher conventions. Finding guys is easy. You will just need to move slow and take time to learn more about them like we did with Nick. And Nick? That's easy. Stop seeing him. You owe him no explanations and he's in good hands with Rachel. As far as Rachel, you do owe her a complete explanation. That's the right thing to do. She's a good person. She will understand and not hold any of this against you."

"Will you still see Nick?"

Thinking it over for a moment, "I'm leaning towards not. You were right from the beginning that I'd get bored with him. He's fun to be with but there are a million guys out there for my kind of fun. And I find that I like Rachel more than Nick. I'm willing to cut him loose if she would like me to. I'll let her decide how Nick gets to spend his free time!"

"God Elyse, I'm not even sure where to begin with Rachel. Here I was trying to be a friend, a mentor even. And in the end, I kept secrets from her and was ready to stab her in the back. I know she really likes Nick a lot and I was almost okay with stealing him away."

"Oh, I think you are over thinking all of this. Rachel is a big girl and she fully understood the three of us were going to use Nick as our toy. In the end, you put your friends first. Besides, you are assuming that Nick has no say of his own. Right now, he's never been forced to choose. He gets to fuck three hot women and he has no reason to believe any of us know of the others. Plus, none of us have ever told him we expect monogamy from him. He's living every man's dream. At least for the moment."

Elyse continued, "Reach out to Rachel. She'll understand, especially if you reveal your past. Remember, she's also used to men treating her like a cock holster. By letting her claim Nick, you're allowing her to break out of a cycle you weren't able to at that young age. Would you like me to be there?"

"No, I'll be fine. You're right, about everything as usual. I'll reach out to her and see when she's free."

"Jen, take this situation in a good light. You're a beautiful and desirable woman who attracts the eye of most guys around. Take the effort to get to know a few of them in casual social settings. Before you let anything get too far along, have me join in for drinks one night at the bar or restaurant and I'll give you objective opinions on your dates. With my sales background, I've become pretty damn good at reading people. I'd be willing to bet money the right guy for you is out there and I'd love for you to find him. I know I don't talk about Dan much anymore but you know, in the first few years of our marriage, he made me very happy. He was a good man and we made love often. When you find your guy Jen, you're going to really enjoy what you've been missing."

*****

The following day, Elyse texted Nick asking if he had time to stop by for 'servicing' as she sometimes put it and naturally Nick quickly replied that he was free.

When he arrived, Elyse had a bite of lunch prepared for them and they sat and talked for a while. Unlike Jen and now Rachel, Elyse didn't fully subjugate Nick during their encounters. While she insisted on being called Mistress and wouldn't allow him to cum without permission, she tended to treat him more like a lover and less like her submissive toy. Today, she dressed casually in jeans and a low cut blouse and they both remained clothed as they had lunch.

"Nick, I was wondering if you're still seeing that girl you told me about, Rachel."

Suddenly becoming nervous, "well yes but I thought you told me that was okay...Mistress."

"I did and there's no need to call me that when we're just having lunch. Relax Nick. I'm just being curious."

"I'm sorry Elyse. Yes, I still see Rachel sometimes."

"Do you love her?"

Nick wasn't sure how to react. "I do love her. In fact, I told her this for the first time just the other day."

"You know, it's amazing that just a few months ago, you were a shy kid who was afraid of girls. Now you're fucking two different women and we're having a conversation about it like it's no big deal. You've really come a long way Nick. Have you considered that maybe it's time to have a serious relationship with Rachel and see where it leads?"

"I've actually been thinking about that but I'm not sure if she wants the same thing. And once we have that conversation, I might not be able to see you again. I do love Rachel but my feelings for you are also very strong."

Smiling, "I'm quite flattered Nick but there's a few things you should understand. First off, I love having sex with you but I don't love you. I'm very fond of you sure, but think about it. I'm more than twice your age. It wouldn't last forever. You must have realized by now that I like fucking young guys. And you might find this upsetting but I have a long list of young men I'm still fucking. Does this trouble you?"

Nick pondered his own situation and considered that he had no right to ever think Elyse was his exclusive property. "You know, it doesn't bother me at all. I mean, I love being with you and I wish it would never end but thinking about it now, it makes so much sense that we were just having fun with one another. I hate to ask but does this mean it's over? Forever?"

"Well that should be your call Nick. We could put this on hold to see how things develop between you and Rachel. If you are serious about her, you should see only her in my opinion or be honest about your other relationships so she can make her own judgment about how you and her should proceed. You two are young so why not give it an honest try?"

While Nick considered her advice, she continued, "If things don't work out, you know where to find me! I think they will work out though and we can just be friends at that point. But if today is our last time together, we're doing something spectacular to remember it by."

Now smiling, he asked, "What did you have in mind?"

"Well considering how much you've grown as a lover in such a short time, it's time for a little test. You are naturally submissive but you also have a reservoir of strength. I want to see you access that part of you and make love to me. No calling me Mistress or begging for permission to cum. Just take control of the situation and fuck my brains out. Over and over until one of us drops! Demonstrate how strong and sensual you are. Pretend I'm Rachel or some new lover you're trying to impress."

Nick was hard as a rock thinking about the things he'd like to do to her. Things he had always wanted to do. He walked over, gently grasped Elyse's head with both hands and kissed her hard. He pushed her up against the kitchen island and plunged his tongue into her mouth, aggressively exploring. As they passionately kissed, he ground his hard on into her. She reached down to massage it as he moved over to kiss and bite her neck. She moaned as he found the tender spot of her nape.

Turning the tables on her for the first time ever, he softly whispered, "you want my cock? You want me to use it on you?"

Elyse gave into the moment, "oh yes! Badly!"

Pushing her head down, "on your knees then. I want you to earn it."

Elyse couldn't believe what came over her as she dropped to her knees and fumbled to undo his belt and jeans. Without much more thought, she swallowed him whole, taking him all the way to the back of her throat.

Holding her head, Nick pumped his cock in and out. "Oh that's perfect. You like that? You like me fucking your face?"

In a daze, she replied, "Mmm hmmm."

"Oh god! You are beautiful Elyse. I'm going to cum any second and I want you to swallow every drop like a good girl. Do this and I'll reward you well. Understand?"

Nodding her head, she let another muffled, "mmmm hmmm."

Nick continued his firm pumps into her mouth and came quickly and powerfully, "OH YEAH! FUCK YEAH! Oh damn, that feels good! I'm going to fuck you so good!"

Pulling her face off his rod, "get your pants off. Hurry!"

They both stripped off their clothes and Nick had her bend over and brace herself against the back of the nearby couch. Elyse let out a loud moan as he slowly slid into her sopping box from behind. He started with slow but firm thrusts, holding her by the hips and gradually built up speed and force until he was ramming her over and over.

Within minutes, she spilled over, "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING NICK! I'M CUMMING!" Nick could feel her squirting fluid, some of it running onto his ball sack and down his leg.

As she came down, he slowed and eventually pulled out. Not letting her have a moment to recover, he stood her up, turned her around and kissed her deeply again.

As he disengaged their kiss, he sucked on her tongue and pulled back only inches to whisper, "You were a very good girl! Your mouth felt fantastic Elyse! Did you enjoy my cock? You ready for more? It's still nice and hard for you!"

"Oh hell yeah! Keep this up and I'll suck you dry over and over! Just the way you like it!"

Moving to the bedroom, Nick sat upright and guided her down onto his shaft so her legs wrapped behind him. They faced each other, her sitting in his lap and kissed as he gently rocked her back and forth on his cock. He was already fully bottomed out inside her and the gentle motion felt wonderful as the tip massaged the back wall of her pussy.

After a while, she was panting and building up for another climax. She straightened up, arching her back slightly and Nick used the opportunity to latch onto one of her nipples, chewing and sucking it. This had the effect of bringing her to her next orgasm.

Nearly screaming, "OH FUCK YES! I'M GONNA CUM!"

As she said this, he started bouncing her up and down on his cock and she screamed in passion as she reached her peak. Nick bounced her even harder making her feel the bottom of each one.

As she finished, he lifted her off and laid her on her back. While she may have thought she was being given a minute to glow, he had other plans. He propped a pillow under her head and straddled her face, feeding her his cock.

"Oh that's a good girl! Suck my cock again."

He didn't actually give her a chance to suck it though. Instead, he grasped the headboard with one hand and a clump of hair with the other and methodically fucked her face again. Elyse loved it though. She placed her tongue against his shaft and sucked nice and hard, trying to draw another load from her young lover.

She didn't have to wait long. "OH YEAH! I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN! AAAHHH YES! God damn! That's so damn good!"

Nick continued to fuck her face, relishing the sensation and taking extra satisfaction when he heard her distinctive swallowing sounds.

Finally, they paused for a while to rest.

"God damn Nick! That's a side of you I've never seen!"

"You were incredible Elyse! Blow jobs have always been fantasy material for me and fucking a woman's face, even more so! If we never get together again, I want you to know you've meant so much to me. You've given me some unbelievable memories!"

"Tell me what it's like with Rachel."

Nick felt very open with Elyse at this point and really wanted to share for some reason. "It's always been great sex but the last time we got together, she took charge more than she ever had before. It was like nothing I've ever experienced. And to my surprise, I loved every bit of it. You've always been controlling with me, which I just love, but she took it to a whole new level."

"When you say 'take charge,' you're referring to her dominating you? Punishing you with a belt?"

Nick suddenly felt a bit sheepish. "How did you know?"

Laughing, "well, you still have marks on your ass cheeks. Didn't you know?"

"I feel kind of stupid now."

"Oh stop! Nick, I've been dominating you from the beginning and you loved it. Rachel finally figured you out and did the same thing but more intensely. And you still loved it. You need to stop thinking and just enjoy."

Smiling again, "I did have the time of my life!"

As they rested, Elyse asked for details of his last encounter with Rachel and Nick described it all. He felt a little embarrassed about crying during a paddling and ashamed when he admitted to liking licking her boots. Elyse didn't laugh though and even seemed turned on by it all.

"You really need to see where this goes with Rachel. You have something special there Nick. Now before you fuck me senseless again, you ready to hear something really shocking?"

"This is the day for it!"

"I have wanted to fuck you for at least a year. I deliberately teased you month after month, knowing you would be jerking off thinking of me. I purposely sunbathed nude so you'd see me, studying your reaction through my dark sunglasses, watching you adjust your swollen prick. And I masterbated with the curtain and window open slightly so you'd be tempted to watch me. My orgasms were very real by the way!"

Nick listened, dumbfounded.

"And the day I 'caught' you and scolded you...it was all for show. I set you up so I could get you on the defensive. So I could seduce you and make you my toy! Once I saw how much you loved a good blowjob, I sucked you dry knowing I'd own you! What do you have to say about all that?"

After a moment's silence, "what else can I say? Thank you! I just can't believe anyone would go to so much trouble for me!"

Before Elyse could respond, Nick suddenly climbed on top of her, kissing her wildly and making his way south. He found her pussy nice and wet and paused long enough to taste her for a few moments before moving her legs up so he could mount her. Recalling a particular position Rachel loved, he decided to try it on Elyse, hoping she was flexible enough to enjoy it.

Nick spread her legs and pushed them high, up by her chest so her ass started to come off the bed. He plunged his cock deep inside and held her legs in place by putting his arms under them as he supported himself on the bed. At first, he slowly pulled out to the tip and dove back in until he bottomed out. He continued this over and over, finding the perfect angle so that he slid effortlessly in and out. Then he picked up force and speed, pounding her juicy box again and again as she gasped in pleasure.

"Do you like that? Can you hear my balls slapping against you?"

"Holy fuck! This feels perfect! Don't stop. Take me all the way!"

Within minutes, he did take her all the way. "OH FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM! POUND MY PUSSY GOOD! AAAHHH YEAH!! Okay, too sensitive! I'm done, I'm done!"

"You gonna swallow my load again? I'm not stopping until you promise!"

"I PROMISE! I PROMISE!"

Nick released her and jumped off the bed. Moving her to the side, he had her lie on her side propping her head with a pillow so he could fuck her face while standing next to her. Grabbing fistfuls of her hair, he fed her his rod for the third time that afternoon, eager to dump yet another load in her warm mouth.

He pumped his cock in her mouth for many minutes before finally reaching his breaking point. "Oh yeah! That's a good girl! Damn your mouth feels wonderful! Keep sucking. Get every drop out!"

After he finished using her, he laid next to her spooning her and stroking her body.

"You know Nick, I am really enjoying seeing this part of you. I like that you're taking what you want from me but I want you to know that if we ever go back to our old routine, I'm going to punish you severely for treating my mouth so disrespectfully!"

Struggling for words, he replied, "I'm sorry. I thought it would be okay. That you wanted me to take charge..."

As he searched for a better explanation, Elyse burst out laughing. "I'm just playing with you sweetie. I've loved this change of roles for once! I wanted you to see that it's okay to try new things when people care for one another. I think you should try it on Rachel sometime. She may like being dominant but I bet she also would appreciate shaking things up now and then like we did. Lay with me for a while and when you recover, I have something special in mind for you."