The Making of a Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They talked for a while before she asked for a back rub. Nick got some towels and almond oil and went to work. He kneaded her back for a while before moving on to her firm, round bottom. She moved onto her knees and pressed her chest flat to the bed, her arms out in from of her.

"Play with my ass. Oh yeah! Massage my rosebud. Mmmmmm. Now finger me. OOOHHH! When you think I'm nice and loose, use two fingers."

Soon, Nick was fucking her hole gently with two fingers and Elyse was purring with delight.

"Are you ready to sink your cock deep inside?"

"Oh yeah! That sounds great!"

Nick moved into position and lubed his cock up, adding more oil to her ass and pushing it in with his fingers.

"Gently press the head at the opening. Don't push too hard. Let me slowly pull you in."

Nick's heart raced as he pressed his cock tip at her backdoor. Surprisingly, the tip slowly entered and he felt the resistance ease up as he made it partway in. She told him to hold so she could adjust to the thickness but moments later, she rocked back into him, engulfing his entire rod. Again, she had him hold a minute before rocking back and forth on his cock while he remained motionless.

Nick couldn't believe the incredible sensation of being inside a woman's ass like this. It was warm and snug and made him want to pump madly. After a minute, she told him to gently work himself in and out and again, he found the sensation beyond description.

"Mmmmm Nick! Your cock feels great there! I'm nice and relaxed now baby. You can fuck me harder if you like. I want to feel you burst deep inside me! Don't hold back."

Nick didn't think he'd be able to cum a fourth time that afternoon, despite the hours that had passed but being inside Elyse's bowels gave him a newfound craving to bust his nut. He closed his eyes, grabbed her hips and made long deep thrusts, picturing how good it was going to feel when he came for the first time in a woman's behind. After a while, he watched his cock slide in and out of her oily hole until he felt the urge building. He built up speed in his thrusts and kept his eyes glued to her beautiful, shining wet anus. He could almost visualize the spurts of cum shooting out and deep into her bowels.

"Oh fuck Elyse! I think I'm going to cum again! I can feel it building!"

"Oh my god Nick! I can tell when you get close. Your cock swells bigger and gets even harder. Oh my god! You're stretching my poor hole! Fuck it feels good! Explode inside me! Give me your hot juice!"

"OOOHHHH! OH FUCK! OH FUCK ITS GOOD! WHOAAA!"

"Oh yeah Nick! Fuck my ass good baby! I can feel your hardness break every time you cum and in my tight anus, it feels even wilder!"

Nick pumped her slowly a few more minutes until his cock eventually softened in protest. He finally pulled out and collapsed next to her.

"So what do you think of anal sex?"

"That is the wildest sensation ever. I never imagined it would feel so different."

"Well most women won't try it so savor the moment baby! Have you ever considered what it would feel like receiving it? From a woman I mean, using a strap on?"

"Wow. No, not really. Guys like that sort of thing?"

"Some do. A guys prostate is very sensitive and if done properly, it's possible to have a different kind of orgasm. Very different from what you know and highly pleasurable. I bring it up for this reason: From what you have described of Rachel, she sounds extremely dominant and also quite open minded. For a guy to surrender his ass to a woman is the ultimate sign of submission. She might want it from you someday. And I wouldn't fear it if I were you. Give in and enjoy."

"Well I do love her so if she promised to be gentle, I'd probably give in to it, I guess."

Inwardly, Elyse thought, 'wait until I tell Rachel this!'

"This isn't very sexy talk but take this one piece of great advice from me. It could happen someday so keep yourself prepared for that. That means every time you shower, soap up a finger and make your bottom nice and clean for her. I always do that for you since I like having your tongue down there so much!"

Before the awkward advice sunk in and ruined the moment, Elyse added, "who says breakups have to be bad? That was the best parting sex I've had in a long while!"

"This is my first breakup but I have to say, it was unforgettable. Do you think it would be okay to stay in touch, even if we don't do anything?"

"I don't see why not. At least until you see how it all works out with Rachel. We can put the physical stuff on hold and check in every few weeks. If nothing else, I'd love to hear details of her giving you good ass whippings! Wish I could watch! I'd especially love to see her don a strap on and deflower you. I bet you'd cherish the moment and cum like a firehose!"

"I have wondered what it would be like to be watched during sex. I've always thought the idea kind of exciting. I doubt Rachel would like that though. Probably best if I never bring that up!"

"You might have to gently bring it up someday. I know a few women like me who enjoy dominating their partners and some do like doing it in front of others. I think there's a thrill in training your partner and then showing them off to others. How does that sound to you, Nick? Would you like to be trained by Rachel and someday punished by her in front of people? Or have other people watch you lick her boots in submission?"

"I know it sounds raunchy but to me it sounds really hot. I know, I'm a pervert, right?"

"Not at all. Tell you what, maybe someday I'll have you over when I'm entertaining raunchy girlfriends and they can watch you lick my boots and beg me to fuck your tender ass. Then they can watch me take you from behind and pump you until your cock erupts all over the floor."

"Wow!"

"Well Nick, you better make it work out with Rachel or that's what will happen if you come crawling back to me!"

"You've convinced me to make it work with Rachel but what you're describing as a threat sounds more like a temptation!"

They talked a while longer and Nick eventually left. They kissed and hugged their goodbyes, promising each other they'd stay in touch.

As Nick drove away, he wondered if Elyse's joking threats could ever be realized. As much as he wanted Rachel full time, he knew he was going to miss Elyse a lot.

Elyse found some of Nick's revelations quite shocking. Pleasing, but also shocking. She couldn't wait to tell Rachel Nick's desire to be subjugated in front of other women. That he'd even be willing to submit to a good ass fucking as well in front of an audience of dominate women.

*****

That same day, Jen texted Rachel asking if she was available for coffee. Rachel responded quickly and Jen asked if she could come over, offering to pick her up a drink at Starbucks. A short time later, they met at Rachel's for the conversation Jen had been dreading.

"Rachel, there's something I have to get off my chest and I'm worried you won't want to be my friend after I tell you this."

"I kind of figured you were going through something when I got your text Friday night. Before you start, I seriously doubt what you have to say is going to matter. You opened my eyes to something fun and thrilling when you encouraged Elyse to show me what bdsm can be like. And that same night, you sent Nick my way where I had the time of my life dominating him. Regardless of what you say, I'm very grateful."

"You say that now but you don't know all the details. Here me out first. On everything. I've been through a lot of stuff in my life and I've learned not to trust men. I've never had a normal, healthy relationship with a guy and until I met Elyse, I didn't even want to be near guys. Once she introduced me to bdsm, I found a way to get what I want from men while maintaining control and never having to trust them. At least I thought I was getting what I wanted."

Jen sipped her coffee and tried to form the words for the next part which she knew would be harder. "The Monday when I had Nick over, I discovered that I had feelings for him. I found myself jealous of what you had with him and I wanted it too. All for myself. I secretly met him again two days later and of course, the Friday you were with Elyse. By Friday, I knew I wanted him and I planned to steal him from you and Elyse. In the end, I couldn't go through with it. Looking at it now, I think I wanted someone like Nick, though not necessarily Nick himself. I know you and him are really right for each other and I'm sorry."

"Is that it? That's what has you so bothered? Nick is great and it doesn't upset me in the least that you like him too. I'm grateful we don't have to compete for him but I'm still willing to share him with you and Elyse."

"Actually, Elyse and I had a little talk Saturday. We both decided you and Nick should try seeing only each other and see how it goes. You two are really right for each other and deserve a chance to try. Elyse told me she planned to put things on hold with him and I'm going to do the same. In fact, I've been thinking I'd like to try normal dating again."

"No more dominating guys? Really?"

"Oh hell no! I love that and I won't give that up but I think it's time to find a guy my age that I can see exclusively. Someone who has Nick's qualities of submissiveness with underlying strength too. I'd like to find a stronger willed submissive who can make love to me once in a while when I don't have the energy to take control."

"Well you deserve that and I really hope you find it." Smiling, "maybe Nick has an older brother!"

"Wouldn't that be nice!"

"You know though, the offer stands if you want to play with Nick now and then. At least until you find that special someone."

"It's very tempting but I'm not sure if that's the best idea. I found myself getting weak around him plus if he's filling my needs, I might be less motivated to really put myself out there and find the person I'm looking for."

"Yeah, that makes sense. Offer is there though if you need a little relief now and then."

"Speaking of offers, why don't I loan you a few things to make your time with Nick all it can be?"

"Oh, I'd love that! I used his own belt on him the first time and it was erotic but I think he enjoyed it too much. Then I used a hairbrush on him the next time around and that was actually nice but I think he's afraid of it now! The best was a wooden spoon on his balls! It took little effort there to make him shudder and groan in discomfort."

"God damn Rachel! Sounds like you don't need my help at all!"

Jen stayed for over an hour as Rachel relayed the story of her first bdsm session with Nick. She offered tips and advice on all the ways a man could be made to suffer, but better still, Jen offered valuable insight on what things triggered and stimulated Nick most. Rachel wanted to dominate Nick's mind most of all and she felt increasingly confident in her ability to do so.

*****

The days passed and Nick respectfully checked in with Mistress Rachel each day, careful not to seem as if he was taking her for granted while also trying not to be too needy. Every time they talked or chatted, he took care not to invite himself over and prayed she would extend the invite. By Wednesday, he couldn't take the separation any longer.

Nick called and after some brief chat he asked, "Mistress, may I please come over and see you? I miss you badly."

"Aww, I miss you too baby. Is your cock all swollen and in need of attention?"

"Yes Mistress. I haven't masterbated as you instructed and I'm really hurting."

"Well, Nick, this is good for you. No masterbating. Ever. I want you to feel neglected until we meet Friday night. And you better continue following my instructions. If you take care of yourself, I'll know."

"Please Mistress. I'll keep my clothes on. I just need to be close to you, even if it's just groveling at your feet."

"You must be really worked up. Poor boy. I suppose I could get you on the edge and spoil your orgasm like before."

"I have never experienced such horrible frustration as when you did that to me last week. I wanted to cry. But not being near you is even worse and I'd gladly take a ruined orgasm if it meant seeing you tonight. Please say yes, Mistress."

"Nick, I do love you but you aren't calling the shots in our relationship. I am. You will wait until Friday and you can show me then how much you've missed me. In fact, I expect it. I might not even allow you to cum Friday. You'll need to convince me you really need it. Are you okay with my decision?"

"Yes Mistress. I will wait. And I love you very much."

Later, Nick rationalized to himself that he was only told not to masterbate so seeing Mistress Jen wouldn't be violating her orders. He decided it couldn't hurt to text and see if he could find any relief from her.

Nick: Hi Mistress. I hope you are well. I've been thinking about you a lot lately.

Jen: Hi Nick. Have you really been thinking about me a lot?

Nick: Yes Mistress.

Jen: Is your cock nice and hard and your balls still blue after our last encounter?

Nick: Yes Mistress. To both questions.

Jen: Perfect. Keep it like that. I'll let you know when or if I'm ready to help you with that problem.

Jen: Tonight, when you go to bed, I want you to think about how good my pussy felt wrapped around your cock last Friday. And I want you to also think about how good your orgasm felt when I stroked you off before that and made you spray your huge load everywhere.

Nick: I've been thinking about it all Mistress. It's difficult not to. I was hoping you'd allow me to come over and worship you. Please.

Jen: No baby. I want you to suffer longer first. No jerking off either. Work through it and reminisce of the sweet things I did to you. Of the sweeter things I will do to you someday when you're not expecting it.

Nick: Yes, Mistress

Jen: That's a good boy! Good night and dream of me!

*****

Friday couldn't come soon enough for Nick but what he failed to understand was Rachel was just as desperate to see him as well. As much as she liked her new controlling role in their relationship, that same role restrained what she could reveal to Nick.

When he arrived Friday night, he knocked on her door and got on all fours to display the proper respect. After what seemed like a long time, the door opened and Rachel stepped up to him. He had hoped to be quickly let in before someone saw him in such a humiliating situation but it seemed she had other ideas. Nick started licking the top of her left boot when he heard the neighbors door open and footsteps on the walkway behind him.

Nick froze but Mistress Rachel snapped him out of it. "I didn't tell you to stop."

Resuming his tonguing of her boot, he was startled by a woman's voice behind him, "wow Rachel, you sure have him on a short leash!"

"Hi Susan. He's coming along nicely. I think I'll keep him. Oh, and I'll be sure he's quieter tonight. Sorry again about all the noise last week."

"Oh it's not a problem. In fact, I found the whipping and paddling sounds pretty hot. You'll have to introduce me to your friend someday when he's not so engrossed in his duties. I'm off to meet friends for dinner. You two have fun!"

"Thanks Susan, you too." As Susan walked off, Rachel went inside and told Nick to follow.

Once inside, he tried tonguing her other boot when she stopped him. "Have a seat. How did you feel just now?"

"Mistress, at first I was ashamed but I told myself the only person whose opinion mattered to me was you. Once I did that, I found it easy to focus on you and tune out the other stuff."

"Nick, I'm very proud of you right now. You continuously surprise and impress me every time we are together. Tonight, I'd like you to take me out to dinner so we can talk about our future together."

"I'd like that very much, Mistress! I wasn't sure how to bring it up but I love you and I want more. So much more!"

They decided on sushi and Nick took her to one of the better Japanese restaurants in the next town over.

"So Nick sweetie, tell me what you'd like from me going forward."

"Rachel, I love you and I think of you constantly. Since the day we first got together, I've dreamed of more with you. I know you have lots of options in who you spend your time with but I'd like to have a future with you if you're willing."

"Nick, be honest with me first. Have you ever been with anyone else?"

Suddenly looking defeated, "yes, I've been with two other women. But if you give me a chance to make you happy, I will make you the center of my world and you won't have to worry about me ever straying."

"You're a real sweetheart Nick and I'm glad to hear you talk like that. I've dated a lot of guys in my life and none of them compare to you. Not even close. And there's nothing wrong with you having been with other women. Frankly, I'm glad you got other experiences and still came back to me. I've been with other guys too in the past few months but you're the one I want to be with."

Suddenly elated, "so we can date? Like, exclusively?"

"Yes, I think we should make this an exclusive thing between us but there are some rules I want to set. You game?"

"Absolutely!"

"Well, for starters, what we had last week is going to be a regular thing. I enjoyed it too much to ever give it up. Maybe not every time but when I'm in the mood for it, I want you to surrender to me fully like you did before."

"I loved every second of it Rachel. It was hot and wild and I'm ready to give in to that every time you're in the mood for that!"

"And tonight, when I purposely placed you in an awkward and humiliating situation, I plan to do that often and I expect you to behave admirably, like you did tonight. I might even parade you naked in front of my girlfriends. Or let them watch me punish you. Do you have a problem with that?"

Swallowing hard and obviously feeling uncomfortable, Nick stammered out, "If it pleases you, I will accept those situations and make you proud of me. It's a little hard for me to admit this, but I find that sort of thing a real turn on but unfortunately, I also get stage fright really easy."

"Well, don't worry. I'll be in charge and push you through those moments. Next, you don't get to masterbate, ever, unless I'm supervising you."

"That will be easy Rachel. I love saving myself like that now."

"Obviously, you don't get to be with other women. And to be fair, I won't be with other guys either."

"I can't tell you how happy this makes me Rachel! I swear I'll try hard every day to make you happy!"

"I know you will baby. You make me happy now. What do you say we finish up, go home and spend the night making love?"

They finished up and drove back to Rachel's condo. On the drive home, Rachel sat in the center portion of the bench seat of Nick's truck so she could tease him. Before they even left the parking lot, she had his cock out and was stroking him. By the time they arrived, he was begging to be finished off but she told him he'd just have to wait. Nick considered Elyse's advice from days earlier about sometimes just taking charge of the moment and he decided to try it tonight with Rachel.

Once inside, he closed the door and immediately pushed her against the wall, kissing her passionately, and sucking on her tongue.

"I want you so bad Rachel. Let me have you, please."

Rachel was surprised by his boldness and it occurred to her only then that every time they had ever been together, she was the person who took the lead. When he asked her to let go, she figured she'd let Nick take charge for once and see how it went.

Nick ravished her mouth, her neck, her ears and lips with kisses, licks and nibbles, finding tender spots and feasting on her and grinding against her until she was delirious.

Picking her up, he said, "wrap your legs around me and hold on." He carried her into the bedroom and tossed her onto the bed like his prize.