All Comments on 'The Making of a Man Ch. 04'

by Imakewetspots

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not what I expected

This didn't end up at all like I thought it was going to, but I'm glad it didn't go the direction it looked like it was at the start of this chapter. It was interesting seeing how the characters grew and, if you have more ideas for them, I'd enjoy seeing what might happen next. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
keep going

great story, please keep it going

would like to see rachel realise what she's lost

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Almost

Feel like you hit reverse on too many characters too quickly here. There are few examples but Rachel being written out that quickly after being willing to go so far with so little regard for Nick is the most obvious. Enjoyed the story and look forward to future work from you, but the ending here just felt a bit off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i think the story was great cant wait for another chapter

Sub555Sub555over 2 years ago

Great series with really good character development. Please keep them coming or start a whole new story

AssLover88AssLover88over 2 years ago

Really nice story. The dialogue:sex ratio was higher in this chapter than the others, but it still worked. I got upset when Rachel and Jen became abusive (which seemed out of character for them), but I'm glad you didn't take the story down that path.

bigjohn2013bigjohn2013over 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant! Loved every bit of it !!!

Goose870Goose870about 1 year ago

Party in Florida and threesome. All kind of material to keep writing this story. No rush have fun writing..cheers

DuncanitaDuncanita10 months ago

When will the next part come?? You write very well...

kiwi_subslutkiwi_subslut5 days ago

Wonderful story so far thank you. You make hard spots too!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImakewetspots@Imakewetspots
Taking a break for a while. A lot of time and energy goes into every story but it’s disappointing to see that only 1 out a 1,000 readers will vote and only 1 out of 10,000 readers will leave a comment. Feedback is necessary to improve and it’s the only external reward for cr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES