The Making of a Man Ch. 05

Story Info
Nick finds new happiness with Tori.
30.9k words
4.86
3.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 01/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note - My intention with this next chapter began as finding a nice ending to the series where everyone got what they wanted and lived happily ever after but as I wrote, new ideas took shape. My new goal with the series is to further develop existing characters as they grow but also introduce some new people to see where it takes the story.

*****

Nick hurried getting himself ready, not wanting to be late but also wanting to look his best for her. This day was important to him and he predicted that one day she'd look back and also see it as a memorable event for both of them. Today was his first date with Victoria.

Nick met Victoria a couple weeks back at a sex shop where she worked. Originally, he had been sent there by Jen to purchase a dildo which he was to learn to suck. Once there, he met Jen's friend, Patricia, who took him into the back room, restrained him, and violated his mouth roughly as a form of instruction. To make matters worse, Victoria walked in as he was on his knees and he thought then that she would never be interested in him after witnessing that.

Luck was with him though as he discovered that Victoria intentionally walked in to interrupt Patricia as a way of saving him from her. After several trips to the store, looking for Victoria, he finally found her and asked her out. Since then, they had been trying to plan out lunch on a day that fit both their busy schedules. Eventually, they decided to try dinner instead, knowing their first date wouldn't be quite as casual as the lunch might have been.

Nick was happy to learn that she enjoyed sushi, one of his favorite meals and he hoped they shared many things in common. They agreed to meet at the restaurant and he wanted to make sure he got there before her. Taking a seat at the bar and saving a spot for her, he texted her shortly before their planned meeting time to let her know he was already inside.

Glancing at the entrance every few minutes, he spotted her immediately as she came in. He thought she looked beautiful and his first instinct was to go to her. He had to remind himself that Victoria didn't know much about him yet other than what she was told by Patricia, who of course could only know him based on Jen's description of him. That description, no doubt, was of a weak and submissive boy. He was determined that Victoria see something more.

Though she dressed casually, he still appreciated her appearance and drank her image in as she walked through the restaurant to meet him at the bar. Victoria was a gorgeous redhead with flaming red hair and very fair skin. When he had seen her before, her straight hair was in pigtails but today, it hung down and he noticed for the first time how long it really was.

She was about five foot seven by his estimation with a trim and curvy body weighing in around 115 pounds. She was wearing form fitting jeans with fashionable holes, showing off patches of bright white skin. She had on red, high top, Converse shoes and topping it off was a skinny white tank top that revealed colorful tattoos on her chest, shoulders and arms. Like each time he had seen her, she also had on a black lace choker necklace which he thought looked very sexy on her long neck.

As if she weren't noticeable enough, he thought, she also had a number of piercings along her ear, eyebrow and lower lip which he found very alluring. Her sexiest feature, he believed, was her beautiful cupid shaped lips. Like the times he'd seen her before, she was wearing bright red lipstick that contrasted nicely against her porcelain like skin. She smiled upon approach, melting him inside.

"Hi Nick."

His lovelife had never followed the traditional path so as a result, he had never actually been on a regular first date like this and wasn't sure how to behave. He smiled back and gave her a little hug saying, "I'm glad you found the place okay. You look amazing by the way. I've never seen your hair down before."

"Thanks. I thought I'd do something different."

"You don't mind sitting at the bar do you? We could get a booth or table if you prefer."

"No, I like the bar when I'm having sushi. It just seems right."

Nick and Victoria made small talk as they ordered and ate, taking time to get to know one another. Eventually, she asked the million dollar question.

"So Nick, the first night you came in, what was that about anyway? You can't expect me to never bring that up."

He actually hoped the question would come up so he could explain. "True enough. Up until recently, I've been seeing three incredible but very controlling women. Turns out they all knew each other and were playing with me from the start. All of them liked to dominate me when we got together. I was sent to your store by one of them to purchase a dildo and I was also instructed to learn how to suck on it so that I could blow her properly. Something new she intended to introduce me to."

Taking a sip of his drink, he continued, "I didn't realize it at the time but she is friends with Patricia so I assume there was some conversation about me needing a lesson. I was mortified when you walked in. I didn't want you to think that was the sort of thing I preferred. I am immensely grateful to you for saving me from her."

"Hmmm, well perhaps I saved you so that I could do that to you myself."

"I believe you might enjoy that type of play but I suspect you don't force men to do anything. I think you are the kind of woman who can wrap a guy around her finger and get him to do it willingly. Maybe even beg to do it."

"You're very perceptive Nick and totally right, of course. I think there's an art in getting your partner so worked up, they'd do anything without being forced into it."

"That's the way I intend to proceed with you, Tori. I'm going to slowly wear you down until you throw yourself at my feet."

Laughing, she said, "You think so, huh? If I put a little effort into it, I could have you begging to suck on one of my dildos before the night was through. And nobody's called me Tori in years, Buttercup."

Chuckling, he sheepishly said, "You heard that Buttercup part, huh?"

"I had my ear to the door the minute it was closed. I heard every glorious detail, Buttercup."

"Funny, but I find myself really liking the Buttercup nickname when you say it. Very sexy. I like Tori too. It suits you. Of course once I get you on your back, I'll probably call you muffin or pumpkin or some other scrumptious pet name."

Still laughing, she chimed in, "Oh, it's going to be like that, huh? We're going to playfully banter until one of us ends up on top?"

"I'll be the one on top, Muffin. At least most of the time."

Changing to a lighter note, he added, "Besides, I like hearing you laugh. You were kind of serious when you came in. I'm glad you loosened up with me, Tori."

She smiled at this so he continued.

"I noticed something else. When I was at your store the first time, you smiled more and seemed very flirty with me. The next time I came in you were a little more reserved. And you stayed that way until just a few minutes ago."

"I suppose that's true. After you left the first time, I asked Patricia about you. She described you as not really very interesting or worth the effort. As I get to know you more, I guess I see that what I was told isn't accurate. To be honest, I almost turned you down when you asked me out but my instinct told me to give it a shot. Now I'm glad I didn't."

"Not, interesting? Shows what Patricia knows. I've always been interesting but truthfully, I was painfully shy around ladies six months ago. This whole summer has changed my life completely. Go out with me again, Tori, and I'll tell you more. I'd love to learn more about you too."

"I'd like that Nick but there's something I should probably put out there now. I'm not really into long term, exclusive dating relationships. I'm more the type to have my fun and move on. Is that something you can handle?"

"Tori, I think you're fascinating and I want to get to know you better. To be perfectly candid, I really want to jump in bed with you but if you forced me to choose between sex and friendship, I'd take the latter rather than risk you growing bored and moving on. I think if I take my time with you, you'll want both. As far as the exclusive thing. I tried that once myself and it didn't work out too well so I certainly hear you there."

Tori considered his offer of friendship but rapidly rejected the idea. All her friends were women and it made sense to her. Women understood each other better. She'd realized then that she'd never even attempted having a guy friend before. She figured his offer was just him trying to play it cool. To show her he wasn't like every other guy who only wanted pussy. In reality, she didn't mind that men fixated on that and she was happy to deliver, but only on her terms. She knew it was time to call his bluff.

Leaning in, she softly said, "And I think you're just messing with me. Saying what you think I want to hear. I'm not buying it. I think if I took you back to my place and gave you a sweet blowjob, I'd have you dancing on my leash in no time. What do you say, Buttercup? You ready for me to rock your world? With just a little begging, you can have the night of your life."

"Not that long ago, you would have brought me to my knees very easily with such an amazing offer. I'm stronger now. More patient. I suspect you're used to guys giving in to you. You're used to controlling everything which I find arousing but I'm not going to let that happen with us. At least not in the beginning."

He leaned in even closer and whispered in her ear, "If you want to blow me, Muffin, you have to ask me very nicely for the privilege."

She cocked her head and with a confused look on her face, said, "You would allow your pride to prevent you from getting the best blowjob of your life?"

"Oh, I have no pride, Tori. Someday, I probably will be at your feet begging for your attention. I just don't intend to start off that way with you. And you will still give me the best blowjob of my life, whether tonight or some other night. I just need to be patient so it happens on my terms. Of course, it's also possible I'll go home and cry myself to sleep for turning you down."

Tori sat there dumbfounded. No guy had ever failed to give in to her advances. She wasn't sure what to say or even think. She could see he was just as interested as she was but she had never actually known a guy to be capable of restraint like this. A part of her was irritated but the feeling passed by fast as she assumed he was just different from the other guys she'd known and she shouldn't let that prevent her from having fun.

Trying a more honest and direct approach, she replied, "You're right about me. I am used to getting my way and owning the guys I'm with. I can be very stubborn, Nick. One of us has to bend if we're to have any fun here and I really don't see it being me."

"You're already bending, Muffin, simply by playing my game. So is this a contest then? To see which of us yields first? If it is, I'm going to win, beautiful. When I finally claim my prize, your going to enjoy it more than you thought possible and you'll wish you had given in sooner."

Smiling widely, she said, "A contest then. I'm going to drive you mad with desire, Buttercup. You don't know the kind of woman you're playing with."

The conversation gradually shifted to the 'get to know you' kind with Nick genuinely interested in hearing more about her life and what she wanted in her future. He was all too happy to reveal his story to her, particularly the months following his sexual awakening but he was especially pleased at the way she hung on his words, really listening and asking lots of questions. Time flew by, he paid the bill and suggested it was time for them to get going. He walked her to her car and before he could say anything, she surprised him with a sudden kiss.

Nick was overcome with passion as the gorgeous girl sucked his tongue and explored his mouth with her tongue. He had never kissed a woman with a tongue stud and he loved the sensation of the metal ball roaming his mouth. Her hands explored his body as well and more than once, she squeezed his dick and balls roughly. She sucked his upper lip hard before finally pulling away to speak.

"Buttercup, think about your decision here. Give in to me now and we can enjoy each other. Starting with a life changing blowjob. Stop fighting me and give in. I can be merciful when I'm in the right mood."

Nick responded by lifting her and placing her up on the front fender of her car. Stepping between her legs, he returned her kiss with the same intensity as before. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he grabbed her ass with both hands pulling her tightly into him. He ground his pelvis into her and moved from her mouth to her delicate neck, kissing and biting and sucking. Finding the ear with the rings, he licked and tugged at them seductively.

"Oh yes, Nick! You're driving me crazy!"

Pausing, he softly said, "You're not the only one with skills, Muffin. Ask me nicely and I will give you the most intense and long lasting sex you've ever had. All you have to do is say, 'please.' It's time for you to beg a little. You can do it, Muffin. Give in to me."

Tori said nothing so he continued assaulting her long neck with licks and nibbles, all the while, dry humping her. Finally, she pushed him back.

"I better get moving, Nick."

"Your taking your first time out, I see. I had you close to breaking. Your heart is racing right now, Muffin. You're so turned on, I can see the pulse in your neck. But I'll show mercy and let you go. You wanna meet again soon?"

Without saying a word, Tori nodded her head and started clumsily fumbling with her car keys. Nick could see she was delirious and he figured it was a great start with her. He imagined that one or two more make out sessions like that one would have her caving in.

Tori drove off, asking herself, 'What the fuck just happened?' Her pussy was drenched and she kicked herself for not simply giving in to Nick. She debated calling him but decided some quality time with her vibrator would help her think more clearly.

As she pulled away, Nick congratulated himself on a great first date. Despite the pride he was feeling, his dick was aching for attention and he just denied the person he most wanted to help him with that problem.

Fortunately, he knew of someone else who was always eager to assist and usually available on very short notice. Walking back to his truck, he sent her a text.

"Hi Susan, how are you?"

He knew his needs were likely to be met when she responded right away.

"Great Nick. How about you?"

"Never better. Hey if you're not busy, I could stop by and we could catch up."

"Sounds great, Nick. I was about to make some tea. I'll have one ready for you too."

"Wonderful. See you in about ten minutes."

Nick chuckled at the simplicity of it all. They both knew he was going over there for nothing more than sex but good manners dictated he not come across as too demanding or needy. He liked 'playing the game' as he called it, knowing that doing so ensured a healthy relationship which would guarantee many future get togethers. Nick considered himself a gentleman too and would make an effort to pleasure her as well.

On the drive over, he recalled how they met. Susan was once the neighbor of his ex-girlfriend, Rachel. Rachel used to dominate Nick and Susan often heard the sounds of spankings or whippings through the common wall of their condominium. One morning, Rachel tried to embarrass Nick by allowing Susan to see him naked. She even teased him by letting Susan stroke his stiffened rod.

Rachel dumped Nick shortly after that but he ran into Susan later and managed to get himself invited over. As he got to know her, he learned that she was single and had a blow job fetish. By the time he left Susan's place, she had swallowed his baby batter three times and offered to do it as often as he liked.

He had seen her a couple times since, only on weekdays after work when he needed to let off a little steam. Susan was unusual compared to the other women he'd known in that she was perfectly satisfied receiving nothing more than a salty, sticky reward as she worked herself over with a vibrator.

Although she was used to men not lasting more than five or ten minutes, he also discovered that she really appreciated a guy who could prolong the experience, particularly if he could time his release with her own. Nick had been the only one, she claimed, who could do this and he always made it a point to satisfy her in this way knowing that she'd never refuse him when he needed her.

Nick arrived and was pleased to find her wearing nothing more than her silk kimono robe. They kissed and hugged and settled in to enjoy their tea while chatting.

"So, anything new, Nick?"

He told her about his date with Tori, leaving out some of the spicier details but making it clear that he really liked her and where it was going so far.

"I'll bet you're all worked up now, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am a little."

"Well, I'm certainly glad you reached out to me. I know just the thing that'll help."

Susan stood up, opened her robe and let it fall to the floor. Nick admired what a pretty lady she was. She was in her early 50's by his estimation but had the physique of a woman ten or more years younger. Tall and trim, with long blonde straight hair and luscious full lips, he found her very desirable and was anxious to begin.

She climbed onto his lap, straddling him. They kissed each other deeply and his hands explored her soft, warm body.

Pulling away, she said, "I love that you're a good kisser. It really turns me on."

"So, how shall I get you off tonight, Susan? I could always eat you out again. You seemed to like that last time."

"Mmmm. I did but tonight, I think I'll focus on you. I used my vibrator not long ago so I'm perfectly content at the moment."

Nick understood that her 'using her vibrator' earlier likely meant she had a guy over. Not that he cared. If anything, it meant he could lay back and relax with the knowledge she'd not be hoping for him to time his explosion with hers.

"Would you care to try something different tonight, Nick? It's not for everyone but I'm certain you'll love it if you give it a chance."

"I bet I would. What did you have in mind?"

"I'd like to massage your prostate while I blow you. It's very intense. You won't regret it, I promise."

"I'll give it a try, why not? What makes it so special?"

"Baby, there is nothing I could say to adequately describe the bliss you're about to experience. It's important to fully relax though and surrender to the intensity of the sensations. Can you do that?"

Nick nodded his head in agreement and gave her a final kiss as she dismounted.

"Get yourself fully undressed while I grab a few things. Come back to my bedroom when you're ready so we can use the bed. You're in for a real treat tonight!"

As he walked in, he found she'd laid a towel at the side of the bed and motioned for him to hop up on the edge.

"Place you feet up against the dresser and spread nice and wide for me."

Nick did as he was told and closed his eyes as she spread coconut oil all over his cock and balls. After his stimulating evening with Tori, he figured he'd have a tough time holding back if she kept this up. As if sensing his building excitement, she moved lower and her fingers tickled his anus.

"Oh god, that's incredible!"

"Scoot closer to the edge. Give me full access. That's it. Just relax as I massage it. Doesn't it feel wonderful as I circle it. Or glide my fingers across it?"

"Oh, that's magnificent. I never dreamed that could feel so erotic, Susan."

"Wait 'till I'm finished with you. You going to sing like never before, young stud."

123456...9