The Making of a Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick knew he was taking a big gamble going against Jen's wishes but he decided to put his trust in Elyse. Besides, he thought, Jen was merciless in teasing his cock so having a secret outlet for all his bottled up juices would make this whole situation just a little bit better.

"Okay. I'll do it but it has to stay a secret forever."

"Good. Now if we are going to do this right, I'll want you two or three times a week, preferably weekdays after you get off work. That too needs to be kept secret. They will not approve of us being together often. Agreed?"

"Not a problem. I'm renting a room and move stuff in today, in fact. No one will miss me or be able to check up on me. Plus, Jen only wants to see me on the weekends with school starting back up." He playfully added, "You can have me every night of the week."

"No stud, you could have me every night of the week. If we are going to do this, I refuse to take charge. I expect you to be my stallion and treat me like a blow up fuck doll. I want to go to bed sore."

Nick thought it odd that he found it so easy to agree to keep secrets from Rachel and Jen. This behavior was very unlike him and it thrilled him to plan sexual escapades behind their backs like this.

His own temperature rising, he moved in closer to her and hugged her tight. Whispering in her ear, he said, "Little girl, I'm going to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked. I'm going to make you shamelessly beg for every orgasm and you're going to swallow my load as often as I can recover. I'm not holding myself back with you."

"Oh fuck yes, that's perfect! The next couple months are going to be great!"

"One other thing and this is serious. I told Rachel I've grown bored with you and won't use you often or for anything more than you going down on me. You will need to maintain that facade. They need to believe I'm denying you pleasure."

"Okay, sure. I get the sense you know something of their plans. Can't you tell me anything?"

"I wish I could. Honestly. I feel like I'm going too far as it is. Don't ask me to choose between you and them."

Nick couldn't help but see the turmoil inside Elyse and her comments sounded almost ominous.

"I understand. I won't bring it up again."

"Nick, I'd like to know more about your instructions from Jen. Once you find out the name of this sex shop and who you're suppose to meet, would you tell me and not let anyone know that you told me?"

"Of course. I'll tell you everything as I find out."

"Seeing how you don't have anything to practice with, let me get one of mine. They have only been in places your tongue has already been!"

Elyse showed him the basics of how to give a blowjob but he struggled trying to keep his teeth from scraping or gagging if it went more than a few inches deep. More than anything, Elyse could see how uncomfortable he was with the whole idea itself and she couldn't blame him.

"Listen Nick. You obviously have a huge hangup on this and it's understandable. Try not to think of it as a man's anatomy. Think of it as an extension of the woman you're trying to please. You give the best lickjobs of any man I know. Rachel has said the same thing. And Jen would never admit to this you but she describes your oral skills as mind blowing. So when you lick on this sex organ, picture it as one of ours. Tell yourself that we feel genuine pleasure in every lick, suck and nibble."

Nick tried again, this time going slower while trying harder to relax. He found the work much easier.

"That's fantastic. So much better once you relaxed. Now let me hold it at groin level since that's what Jen will expect."

Elyse stood up and upzipped the fly of her jeans. Stuffing the base of the silicon phallus through the opening.

"Kneel in front of me sweetie and try it now."

Nick quickly moved in front of her, almost anxious now to try again. Elyse gripped the base of the shaft and guided the tip to his open mouth. Using her other hand, she stroked and teased his hair while offering gentle words of encouragement.

"That's such a good boy. You're doing great. This is amazing sweetie. You are making me feel so good right now. You're getting me really wet!"

Nick thought it shameful that he should feel so proud yet he did. The softly spoken words were sweet and reassuring. Elyse's fingers running through his hair made his dick swell to the bursting point. He could hardly wait to get his clothes off and take her roughly. Hopefully, more than once.

"Now you grip the base like I'm doing and put your other hand on my ass. Pump the shaft while you suck. Oh that's beautiful sweetie. Now, It's time to change it up. Let me grip it again and put both hands behind your back. I'm going fuck your mouth. Try to look up at me and make eye contact if you can. Adds sensuality."

Elyse stopped stroking his hair and grabbed a fistful of it instead. She slowly pumped his mouth but shallow at first.

"You are magnificent. Just create a warm, wet hole for my cock and I'll do all the work. Yeah, you're taking to this well now that you created the right mindset."

Pulling out, she said, "Now, this next part is up to you but we know Jen won't be gentle and reassuring. Just the opposite."

"I want to learn. I'll be okay."

"Okay, give me a sign if I take it too far. I'm going to treat you like a whore now. Remember, it's all just roleplaying so don't let it mess with your head."

Looking up, he said, "I know and I trust you. Have fun with it. I'm starting to get into it."

Elyse sat down on the edge of a couch and leaned back, her thick plastic member jutting proudly into the air.

"Crawl over here and suck it bitch! Blow daddy like a good girl."

Nick did as he was told and found himself getting into the role easier now, the shameful feelings nearly gone as he licked her shaft up and down.

"That's it whore. Suck my cock good. Don't neglect my balls bitch. That's it. Look up at me while you work. Oh, you like Daddy's cock, don't you?"

Nick did everything she said and soon, Elyse was nearly panting with excitement.

"Grip the shaft and bob on it like a good little cocksucker.. Now slob all over my knob. Yeah, good girl. Pretend you're slurping all my yummy icing off the tip. Fuck, yeah!"

Grabbing the back of his head, she pulled him down while thrusting upward.

"Nice and deep bitch. Let me tickle the back of your throat."

Nick resisted slightly and she repeated the move until he took it better.

Removing her dildo and setting it aside, she panted, "Holy shit Nick! You got me so god damned horny. Our first lesson is over. Time to pay up! I'm fucking dying here!"

Nick was really getting into his lesson but upon hearing that it was time to fuck, he couldn't recover to his feet fast enough. He scooped her up and tossed her over his shoulder, his prize to be enjoyed. All the way to her bedroom, he talked dirty to her saying how it was time for him to use his delicious whore now.

Rachel left him frustrated from the night before and Jen turned up the pressure in his groin even more with her pony play. Jen always had a way of leaving him painfully denied every time and this morning was one of the worst. Nick intended to dump all of his sexual tension onto Elyse and lucky for him, she was eager for that.

Dropping her onto her bed, he ordered, "On your knees. It's time for you to service MY cock!"

Nick didn't even remove his clothes. He dropped his pants around his ankles as Elyse hurried onto her knees. Grabbing a fistful of her hair, he took his member by the shaft and guided it to her lips.

"That's it slut. Taken my cock in your mouth and make me happy."Repeating her earlier lines, "Hands behind your back and look up at me. Eye contact is very sensual. Yeah, that's it. You are a magnificent cocksucker."

Nick kept a hold of her hair and put his other hand on his hip, displaying to her his superiority. He pumped his hips faster and moaned his impending release. Moments later, he gripped her head in both hands and feverishly fucked her mouth.

"OH FUCK YES! Suck it dry you beautiful slut! OHHHH. Mmmm, Oh fuck yes! Don't you spill a drop or you're gonna be punished! Mmmm, yeah get every bit out of me. I want you to show me my load before you swallow it."

He released her head and she looked up at him, mouth open, to show him his creamy white spunk. Not breaking eye contact, she closed her mouth and swallowed loudly. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply, exploring her mouth with his tongue and tasting his leftover flavor. Moments later, he pushed her back onto her bed and ordered her to undress as he did the same.

Nick often retained his erection after ejaculation and this time was no different. He felt alive being with Elyse again. He didn't have to grovel or beg for his release. Here, he called the shots and if anyone was going to beg for an orgasm, it was going to be her. Here, he decided what position was next and when and how he'd shoot his wad.

Nick climbed on top of her and ravished her with kisses and light bites on her neck. Moving down to her perky breasts, he sucked and nibbled at the nipples, lightly tugging them with his teeth and driving her wild.

After a few minutes, he flipped her onto all fours and slapped her ass before taking her roughly from behind. Having the benefit of a recent climax, he knew he could pound her hard and not be in danger of cumming anytime soon.

Taking a break from the power thrusts, he leaned forward in more of a hug so he could fondle her nipples again. Pinching, pulling and twisting them harder drew from her the response he was hoping for.

"Oh fuck! Oh that kind of abuse is going to make me boil over."

He continued but as she got closer, he straightened himself out again so he could slam her pussy harder again.

"Do you want to cum slut?"

"Oh I want it badly. Please!"

Leaning forward again, he varied his technique and angle searching for what she enjoyed most, finally reaching around to lightly finger her fuck button. This had a major impact on her and soon she was panting.

"You need this? You want me to continue?"

"Oh god yes! Please don't stop!"

"I'm going to stop unless you beg like a slut. Let me hear it or I'll pull out right now."

"NO! Please don't do that to me. I need your cock so bad. Your little whore needs cock! Make me scream, please!"

Nick picked up his tempo, both with his fingers and with his thrusting.

"Moan like a whore! Moan nice and loud if you want me to continue."

"OOOHHH! OOOHHH, I'm cumming! I'm cumming like your good little slut!"

Nick could feel Elyse squirting into his hand. Elyse was the only woman he knew of that squirted during climax and he loved that about her. Some of the warm fluid ran down his balls as well adding to his excitement. He took pride in reducing her to a needy, wet whore. In a moment, he decided it would be his turn.

As she came down, he uprighted himself and plowed her wet, sloppy box harder and deeper. He continued to increase the power of his thrusts, imagining the shock waves rippling through her body. He was determined to dump his seed deep in her slot and leave her shuddering afterward. He wanted to give her the soreness she asked for.

Nick pounded her for another ten minutes, periodically slapping her beautiful ass to remind her she was his. Before long, he could feel his orgasm mounting. At the very end, he shouted out, "Take.. my.. cock.. you.. dirty.. little.. WHOOORRRE! AHHH, YESSS! Oooh, yeah, you feel so fucking great! Ooooh, yeah!"

Soon, they collapsed on the bed together, both completely exhausted. Elyse was immensely happy with his performance and figured this would be a good time to build his self confidence as they rested in bed..

"Holy fuck Nick! You are such a great fuck! For the life of me, I can't understand why you want to be submissive to Rachel and Jen when you have skills like that. And you can't deny the enjoyment you had in taking me just now. You felt the fire as keenly as I ever have when I had you under my control."

"I do love the feeling of being in control, I admit. I guess Jen seems to weaken me in some way that makes me crumble and with Rachel, I love her so much that I don't want to lose her."

"Well Jen is easy to advise you on. She has a bad past with men that causes her to believe she must remain in control in order to be happy. The truth is she's scared to trust anyone and then you came along. She doesn't want to show it but you cause her to be weak. If you handled her right, you could turn the tables on her quite easily and have her at your feet."

Elyse privately scolded herself for saying so much about Jen's soft spot for him and added in, "If you ever tell anyone I told you this, it would probably cost me my friendship with her. Please keep all of this strictly to yourself. I don't want ruined friendships."

"I promise that what we share will always stay just between us. I have sensed before that she was ready to weaken and give in to me but then she regains the upper hand before I get too far. I'd really like to see the gentle side of her someday."

"She might benefit from a reversal of roles with a guy like you. You would have to be very careful about it though. The wrong approach could really damage her emotionally."

Continuing, "Now Rachel is tougher to advise on. Like you, she is young and still figuring out what she wants. She loves you for sure but her desires are over riding her judgment. You won't want to hear this but she is being selfish when it comes to you and your needs. She is only thinking of herself right now and I'm worried for you both."

"Nick, I wish I could tell you more about their plan but when it is all over, you will need to make some decisions. You may find yourself telling her that you are being pushed too far and it's not fair to you. Let me be a good friend and advise you on stuff like this before rushing in. You're love for Rachel is blinding you."

"I will. It feels so great being here with you. Simple and uncomplicated. You know how I lost my virginity to Rachel and it was amazing but deep down, I wish I had lost it with you. When I was a virgin, I used to dream that it would be you. Sometimes I think I feel like I do about Rachel only because of that special time we shared."

Elyse felt pangs of guilt hearing this and couldn't find the words to respond. He was right, she knew, about loving Rachel more for that reason and thought maybe this was a sign he could break free after all. Understanding was a good first step.

"Elyse, can I tell you something? Sucking on you on the couch was a serious turn on for me. I could tell you were really getting into it and that made me want to please you even more. Would you think less of me if I wanted that again with you in the future?"

"Fuck no! I was extremely hot and bothered. I would love to do that again! Do you think you could ever get comfortable with it spurting into your mouth? They make dildos with that feature. I'd lose my mind hearing you swallow me like I do to you."

"I'd totally do that with you. What do you fill it with? Water?"

"Any fluid you want but I think you already know the idea of course is that your own cum be used so it's more real. Is that too intense for you? This is where you have to be honest and state your limits."

"Elyse, you turn me on so much. I'd be super uncomfortable doing that with Jen or Rachel but with you, I'd look forward to it. I'd swallow every drop you fed me or even let you cum all over my face if you wanted. I've licked my own cum out of your pussy so what's the difference?"

Elyse excitedly climbed onto Nick and kissed him deeply.

"Thank you Nick. Rachel and Jen don't appreciate you the way I do!"

As they lay in bed naked, Nick's phone chirped letting him know he had a text. Months back, he set up unique tones for each of the ladies in his life and this one he recognized as being Jen. Retrieving it, he returned to Elyse so she could continue stroking his chest as she had been doing. Nick read the text to her as promised.

Elyse spoke first saying, "I know the store. I had a feeling she'd pick that one. I think that lady is a friend of hers but I've never met her personally"

"This is going to be embarrassing. I wish she wasn't so specific. I'd much prefer just practicing with yours."

"Sweetie, everything Jen does is about control and humiliation. You can bet this woman is going to have fun at your expense. Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"I have to prove to them both that I'm strong enough to do this and I will."

"Nick, there is also courage and strength in standing up to them. You have a say in this too."

"I know you're trying to help. Don't worry, I'll say something if it goes too far."

"Promise me you will. Did you know I'm a senior accounts manager for my company? That I put together big deals with other large companies?"

"Not exactly, no. But I've seen you in nice business attire and assumed you did something important. It looks hot on you by the way."

Giving his knob a little pinch, "Glad you like it. I'll be sure to wear it more around you. I bring it up because in my world, we try to find new opportunity in every set back or change. You're young Nick and there are ten thousand hot girls who'd have you. In your haste to impress Rachel and Jen, don't blind yourself to new opportunities along the way. Hell, you could have half a dozen of these girls on speed dial and not have to commit to any of them. That's what I do with guys you know."

Nick sat up and said, "I get the impression you really want me to break it off with them for good."

"I just want to see you reach your full potential and be the best man you can be. I have had lots of guys pass through my life and you are better than them all. You don't have to settle for the position of part time pet. You could have lady fuck toys of your own if you wanted."

Sitting up herself, she added, "The afternoon is passing us by but that shop might be open late on weekends. You going to try and get out there today? If you do, it would give us a reason to meet up tomorrow after work."

"I wish I could stay in bed with you all day and night but I know you're right. Better to get it out of the way. I need to move some of my stuff today too. My folks are closing escrow on the house in a couple days and about the only stuff left in there is mine."

"I just had an idea. Let's try for a few overnighters. Do Rachel or Jen know the address of the place you're moving to?"

"Neither of them asked and I never brought it up. That would be wonderful sleeping in bed with you. We've never done that. We have to do it at least once."

"More than once I hope. When you move your stuff, bring boxes of clothes and other things you will need here and the other things like bedroom furniture can go to the new place. I doubt anyone would pay attention to your truck out front but to be safe, you could put it in the garage when you stay overnight. Plenty of space in there."

"I'm getting excited talking about this. In a way, we are being pretty rebellious taking things so far. Feels great!"

"You've always been so obediant to all of us. A strict rule follower. Are you going to have regrets later on Nick? We are conspiring here to go against the spirit of what they want from you. The things we do from here out need to remain our personal secret forever. It would even mean you and I creating cover stories for questions they may ask about you. Can you handle that? If not, say so now. Like I said earlier, I don't want ruined friendships."

"Elyse, I'm good with all this. I really am. Just being with you this afternoon has really cleared my mind and I want to take your advice about not overlooking other opportunities in life."

Nick left shortly thereafter to handle the things he needed to do. He saved his trip to the store last after verifying the closing time was indeed later, hoping there would be fewer customers.