The Making of a Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Changing the subject, she added, "There is one other topic we haven't brought up."

Nick blew out a breathe and said, "Jen."

"How do you intend to tell her?"

"My gut tells me Rachel beat me to her. I have tried calling her several times but nothing. I even left a message and sent a text asking her to call."

"That's not like her. I agree Rachel probably gave her a heads up and now she's pissed."

"I am torn between going to her house unannounced and texting it all. A text just seems shitty."

"Yes but she's leaving you little choice. I wouldn't go to her place if you think she's mad. She can be kinda volatile. The other option is do nothing and wait but I'm not crazy about that idea either."

"I'm just going to text her when I hang up. I don't like leaving all this up in the air."

"Okay. I should let you get to it then. I'm looking forward to us going out. And don't worry. The place I have in mind is off the beaten path so we can relax and not worry about awkward run ins."

"I'm excited about tomorrow too. Should be fun."

"Oh, by the way, I bought a sexy, new car. Picking it up tomorrow. That was part of the reason I'm itching to go out. If you impress me in front of your friends, I'll let you drive us to the restaurant. Trust me. You WANT to drive this sexy beast! I get wet just thinking about this car!"

"You're not going to tell me what it is?"

"Nope. See you tomorrow."

After the call, Elyse felt so much better about the path she set him on. She knew it was her fault that Jen and Rachel were able to fuck with his head so much so it seemed only right that she get him straightened out.

Tomorrow, she decided, she was going to get wild in front of his room mates to see if he could handle that type of stress. Nick needed a boost to his ego, she knew and being his little fuck doll in front of his room mates couldn't hurt.

Nick hung up the phone feeling better, at least initially. After texting Elyse his address, he started composing his message to Jen. He knew it had to be just right. He cared about her and he knew she cared about him. He wasn't worried what she might do but he hoped that in crafting the right message, he could make his boundries known and leave the door open for a potential relationship someday when she was emotionally ready.

Finishing the text, he sent, "Jen, I really wanted to say this in person but it appears this is the only option left to me. I care about you a lot and I want to spend more time with you but not as your submissive. I can't go on being that type of person. I know you've never been able to trust men but I hope you can learn to trust me. I would never do anything to harm you. I would like to be your friend very much and if you're ever willing, your lover. Please talk to me."

Nick checked his phone constantly through the evening, night and following day. He made up his mind to try one last time Saturday and if she didn't respond, he'd put her Humbler in a bag and leave it on her porch.

Part five - Wild times

By the time his work day ended on Friday, he accepted that he wouldn't be hearing from Jen or Rachel anytime soon, if ever. He pushed that thought aside and prepared himself for what was likely to be a fantastic evening with Elyse.

On the way home, he picked up a mix of yellow and peach colored roses. He had done some Internet research on his break and found that the colors represented friendship, caring and gratitude. Rather than go with typical red roses, he wanted the gesture to mean something extra special for someone who had helped him through such a difficult time.

Nick was ready long before seven and had to endure some ribbing from his room mates who weren't used to seeing him go on a date.

Kara, one of John's girlfriends who happened to be over, was the only person to come to his rescue. "Well I think he looks nice. Why don't we ever go out like that, John? I'd love for you to show me off once in a while."

Nick expected John to pop off with some insulting remark and moments later, he lived up to expectations.

"Because we're just fuck buddies. It's not like we're actually dating."

This brought laughter from all three room mates but Nick could see in her face that the comment really stung. Even if they were just fuck buddies, Nick thought, she deserved to be treated respectfully and what she was asking for was a small price in exchange for what she gave him every week when they met.

A few seconds later, Kara went to the restroom and he suspected she went in there to dry her eyes. He felt bad for all the ladies his room mates brought home. It was almost like they tried to out do each other on who could treat a woman worse and still keep her coming back for more. Nick went to his room, hoping to time it so he might see Kara away from them and offer her a supportive smile.

Nick exited his room as Kara came out. He stopped her and said, "Kara, John's an idiot for not treating you better. If I were him, I'd be a better friend. I'd listen, I'd show you off and I'd put your needs first. You deserve better than him and that person you are waiting for is out there."

Her mood considerably brightened, she smiled and suddenly leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks Nick. You're a sweetheart. I hope this girl knows how lucky she is."

Kara returned to the living room and Nick followed her only to endure more jibes and questions about his date. Thankfully, Elyse finally texted him soon after that she was on her way.

"Hey sweetie. Be there in ten. I want you to come outside and kiss me. I want them eating their fucking hearts out before we go inside."

When she pulled up, there was no mistaking it. Her new car was a new Ferrari convertible in bright yellow. She parked it on the street directly in front of the window, facing the wrong direction and even revved the engine before shutting it off. Nick thought the car was incredible but his room mates were completely blown away when they saw it.

As a chorus, his room mates blurted out comments like, " Dude! That's a fucking F8 spider! Jesus! She's hot! Where did you find a sugar mama?"

Nick ignored the comments and walked out to meet her, flowers in hand. He handed them to her while she was still seated, then opened her door offering her his hand so she could step out.

Nick was absolutely enthralled by her appearance. She wore a skimpy blouse which was open on the top to show off her shoulders and also cut high at the bottom to reveal a trim midrift. Elyse had on a tight, leather mini skirt that normally drove him wild and black leather high heeled boots that went just past the ankles. The sight of her sculpted thighs and waist made him want to fuck her on the spot.

"Elyse, the car is gorgeous but it has nothing on you."

Before she could say anything, he wrapped a hand around her small waist and pulled her in, giving her a long and passionate kiss. He felt her leg slide up high on his and he smiled inwardly thinking of the view his room mates were getting. For added effect, he slid his other hand down her lifted leg and groped her bare ass. He loved it when she wore that skirt without underwear.

As he pulled away from her, he sucked her lip and tugged at it. Elyse bit her lower lip hungrily after his warm greeting.

"Thank you for the flowers sweetie. And that sexy kiss! I take it you approve of my attire?"

"Approve? If you drove up in any car other than this one, I'd probably have you on the hood of the car right now. You look so amazing! I was tempted to kneel before you for a moment."

"Been a while since we played that game. I like seeing you so fired up like this. Bitchin' car, huh?"

"It's incredible! Show it to me. You got to tell me everything over dinner."

Elyse took a few minutes showing him around and as she finished, she leaned inside the low profile car, giving the guys in the window a great view of her ass.

"You ready to come inside and see my extravagant pad?"

Moving inside, he said, "Guys, say hi to one of my best friends, Elyse. Elyse, this is Kara, John, Rick and Sean."

As she was introduced, she was touched that he referred to her as one of his best friends. She really liked the sound of that title.

Nick showed her around the house but when they got to his room, she dragged him inside and shut the door.

"Your kiss has me so turned on right now. Please go down on me."

Nick gladly obliged and was shocked when she loudly orgasmed minutes later, dousing his face and sheets as she squirted. Seconds after she finished, she jumped up, pulled her skirt back down and pushed Nick onto the bed for his turn.

"Don't hold back sweetie. And I want everyone to hear you roar."

Minutes later, he did roar and she lovingly swallowed every drop. As they left the room and passed Nick's room mates in the living room, Elyse made eye contact with Sean and deliberately wiped the corner of her mouth and licked her finger clean.

"You ready to head out sweetie? I'm famished. Nice meeting you guys. Hey Nick, why don't you drive us to the restaurant in case I want to blow you again."

As they walked out, Nick looked back one last time at the speechless faces of his room mates. Kara, who was standing behind them, gave Nick a big smile. She seemed to be the only one who wasn't green with envy.

After Elyse gave him a brief tutorial on the operations of the exotic car, they drove off laughing over the display they put on for his room mates.

"I can't believe I was trying to protect you from them but they are probably the ones who need protection from you. In the end, I proudly showed you off like a trophy. And you are one fantastic trophy Elyse! You were right about something else too. I love this car!"

"You are becoming a man more each week, Nick. A man should have a pretty woman on his arm and feel pride in it. I hate to spoil the moment but I have something terrible to say; This car is way too tight for me to attempt giving you head. I just said that to make your buddies envious."

"That is terrible news but I guess we can find ways to work around that. And I guarantee those guys are absolutely dying right now. A beautiful and seductive woman pulls up in an exotic and sexy sports car, simply to give me steamy, hot sex while they all sit in the other room listening with neglected hard ons. I am like a god to them right now."

"Get on the highway Nick and head east. It's a surprise where we're going but I love this place. It's nearly an hour drive so I don't go often. It will give us time to talk about stuff. Like why you should consider your folks offer on the down payment for a house. I have some ideas for you to dwell on."

All the way out, Elyse pitched the value of home ownership, importance of right location, how it would need to be in disrepair to keep the purchase price affordable, how a person with little credit history could get a loan and how a hard working, industrious guy like him could easily handle rennovation himself. By the time they arrived, she had given him much to think about.

Pulling into an unremarkable shopping center, Elyse announced they were at her favorite restaurant.

"Probably should have asked sooner but you like Thai food? I might have given the false impression we were going some place extravagant but I love this place. Don't look like much but this place has the best Thai food anywhere."

"You could take me to McDonalds and I'd still have a great dinner with you. I do like Thai food however, so now you have me curious about the place."

Settling into a comfy corner booth minutes later, she asked the one question he knew was eventually coming.

"Do you mind if I ask how it went with Jen?"

"You can ask me anything. You know that."

Nick pulled up the text he sent Jen and let Elyse read it. It occurred to him then that he had a bad habit of not deleting chat history and she could have scrolled through months of old texts if she chose to. Nick was happy to see though that she respected his privacy and made no attempt to look back.

"It's a nice message. I'm not sure if it's my place to pry here but if she did soften and agree to take you up on your offer to become lovers, would you? And what would that look like long term?"

"You're not prying at all. I enjoy sharing my private life with you and I feel like we can talk about anything. That you won't judge me or let it affect us. Sometimes I think back to everything I've been through over the past few months. Every bit of it has been wonderful and I know it has helped shape me for the better. I don't want to walk away from any of you if I don't have to. Is it selfish of me to want you all?"

"Well first off, I appreciate you sharing and I want to help you, to guide you anyway I can. I feel responsible for dragging you into a bunch of turmoil you weren't ready to handle. I should have seduced you without Rachel or Jen's help and sent you on your way at some point. But I did overcomplicate things and now I want to get you pointed in the right direction. And hopefully we'll remain 'friends with benefits' for a long time."

As Nick was about to speak, she put a finger to his lips and continued.

"Now, as for wanting us all, you're becoming a sex maniac like us so I guess there's nothing wrong with wanting Jen and Rachel too as long as you accept that it may not be possible. Rachel has chosen her path. She may never return and you need to respect her decisions. Jen may be a tighter needle to thread and I hope you see that. I don't disapprove. I just don't want her to get hurt."

"If I had my way, I'd like to find the gentler side of Jen and even become a long term lover if she was willing. She could still see whomever she wanted and dominate them if she liked. But with she and I, I'd want us to be regular lovers without the extreme roleplay. She can't turn it off like you can and It's a little too intense for me."

He added, "I would even be okay with just a normal friendship without the sex if she was willing. I just hate ending it on bad terms like this."

"Give her time, Nick. She did call me today to see if I was free for dinner. Naturally I didn't tell her we had plans. She didn't sound upset. A little down, maybe. Give her some time to process all this. No matter how things turn out, it would be best if our time together remained secret. Going forward too. I still want you but we need to not rub her face in it. Best she not know, at least for now."

"If or when you do talk to her, could you fill me in?"

"I'm not sure that's cool Nick. If she needs a friend to talk to, I'll be there for her and keep it between her and I. Just as I would never reveal anything you confided in me."

"No, you're right. I shouldn't have asked."

"Nick, us ladies have woven everything together for you and in some ways made it too easy. It's time to start handling relationships all by yourself. Part of being a man. Standing up to Rachel and Jen was a huge step. What happens next with them has to be your doing without my interference or assistance."

"I would make one request Nick. Jen is extremely prideful and has deep rooted trust issues. If she ever yields and agrees to become your lover, keep that relationship secret, even from me. That's the sort of thing she needs to reveal herself when she's ready."

"Okay. It wouldn't trouble you to find out later she and I had become lovers?"

"Not at all. She needs and deserves a great guy like you. Someone decent and capable of gentleness. You could be the therapy she has needed for many years. But you have to go slow and not rush things. She needs tenderness. If you treat her roughly, even in play like we do, it will really mess with her head. You probably have deduced by now that she was victimized in her young life. I won't go into detail but it wasn't pretty and it wasn't only one time. You may want to reconsider what you're attempting here."

"I doubt she would ever take me up on it anyway. She is too strong willed. But if she ever does budge, I'll do as you say and go slow. I know she has some baggage and I would never want to harm her in any way. I just know there is a lot of pent up passion in her and I'd love to see her release some it when she isn't in control of me."

"I bet you would you greedy slut! I think we may have created a monster with you Nick. I love it! Just remember the world is full of women who would appreciate someone like you. Don't put too much energy into sleeping with specific people. If things don't work out with Jen, there's more fish in the sea."

In a joking tone, he added, "I suppose if I followed through on your advice about buying a house, I'd have a private place to take all these women you keep referring to."

"Now you're thinking. I have a feeling Nick that you're about to come into your own as a lover. As a man. Maybe you can find a place with a basement and I can help you set it up as a play room. I love my place and would never want to move but I do wish it had a nice basement."

Reaching under the table and rubbing his dick through his pants, she added, "Maybe you'll let me be the first woman in your new play room!"

Nick leaned back and groaned, "You bet! You will always be my favorite play toy!"

"Unzip your pants and pull it out. No one can see under the table."

Elyse gently stroked the head of his penis, collecting precum and swirling it around just enough to keep him highly aroused but not enough to make him lose focus in their conversation. Periodically, she licked her fingers to add extra lubrication.

I'm going to drive you crazy. By the time I drop you off, you're going to drag me into your room and fuck my brains out, sweetie!"

"You're terrible! My room mates would lose their minds if we did anything more there."

"That's their problem lover boy! I think we should fuck like wild animals and force them to hear it. Maybe even leave the blinds open so they can go into the backyard and peek at us through the window. They could learn a lot from watching you."

Laughing, "That would be wild. That sounds exactly like the sort of thing they'd do too. I know you're joking but have you ever had sex with others watching?"

"As a matter of fact, I have. Many times. I've never told you this but I used to go to sex clubs and swinger resorts quite often. It's mind blowing to have sex with your partner in a room with other couples watching or having sex themselves. And in some cases switch lovers and keep going. Does that sound too crazy?"

"Crazy? That sounds fantastic!"

"I wasn't joking sweetie. Let's be wild and daring. I want to put on a good show. Let them see how a man pleases his woman and makes her scream his name. If you are able to do this without embarrassment, maybe I'll take you to one of those places someday. Would you like that?"

"I think I'd love it. It sounds really wild. Let's do it! I won't lie though. I'm feeling a lot of anxiety of performing like this in front of others."

"Try not to. You're an amazing partner, Nick. And you have a gorgeous body. This will be a great test. Think of it as more training. In time, it will feel very natural and then you'll be ready to go to a swingers club with me."

"I hope Kara isn't there. John was treating her like shit earlier and I feel bad for her. She seems a little innocent to me and John would probably force her to watch when she didn't want to."

"Nick, the rescuer. The protector. Shit, she's a big girl. She can leave if she doesn't like his treatment or is offended by our passionate display. Maybe it would do her good to witness how a good guy like you treats a lady and puts her needs first."

"You're right. As usual. You said you used to go to these clubs and resorts. What made you stop?"

"A while back, I had a young guy named Jack who was a lot like you. He was very inexperienced when I met him but I trained him up nicely. Much the way us three ladies trained you up. We weren't an exclusive thing. Just friends with benefits but we had amazing sex when we were together. I introduced him to swinging and took him to all sorts of places. I guess I associate that type of stuff with him."

1...45678...10