The Making of a Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick and Elyse hugged and kissed briefly but Nick felt emotionally drained from the previous day and wasn't feeling particularly horny this night. Elyse, always intuitive to the reactions and body language of others sensed this and didn't push in any way.

Elyse showed Nick a few cooking basics as they prepared a simple dinner. They talked about a variety of non-serious subjects as they shared wine, finished cooking and enjoyed dinner. To her credit, she never brought up his ordeal at the sex shop and he appreciated her not prying. Eventually, he decided he wanted to talk about it after all.

"Elyse, thank you not bringing it up but I've been thinking about what happened yesterday. For starters, I feel like I should apologize for using your mouth so roughly the past couple times we've been together. Now that I've been through it, I feel ashamed for doing that to you. I never want to disgrace you like I was. You deserve better."

"That's very sweet of you to say but you have never made me feel that way. You have always treated me magnificently, even when you're using my mouth. You read me well and have no trouble recognizing boundries. Obviously, this other lady can't or doesn't care. You know Nick, I've never allowed a guy to handle me like you have and it's fucking incredible. I don't know the details from yesterday but it's not hard to guess. I just hope you don't let it ruin the fun between us."

Giving her a warm hug, he said, "You're right and I won't. I feel better already."

Nick went on to describe his experience and the anger built up inside her as she listened. She decided then that she owed Nick the truth, even if it cost her lost friendships.

"Nick, I don't mean to sound like you're mother here but please listen to me when I say that was really stupid to submit so fully to her. She could have hurt you. She don't think she has guys on speed dial who will do whatever she commands? You think you are having trouble processing this now? Imagine for a moment how you'd handle the memories of having your mouth raped by several of her boyfriends."

"I know. You're absolutely right. I couldn't get to sleep last night thinking about what could have happened. Don't worry. I already decided I won't allow her or anyone else to put me into such a vulnerable position again."

"Nick, I told myself I wouldn't get overly involved in this and only try to guide and support you but I'm not staying quiet any longer. You have a right to know everything. I'm hoping there is some way to keep Jen and Rachel from knowing this but if they find out, fuck it. Their goal is to turn you into some kind of sissy."

"What do you mean?"

"They believe you are too submissive and Rachel wants a man beside her who is more domineering. Do you know the term 'cuckholding'?"

"Not really."

"In essence, a cuckholded guy can have a hot girlfriend or wife like Rachel but he rarely gets to fuck her, if ever. In some situations, the lady will bring home men to fuck her while you are made to watch, longingly. There are a million variations of that theme but I think you get the idea."

Nick sat there dumbfounded, taking it all in.

Nearly in tears, he blurted, "I thought she loved me like I loved her. Have I really been that blind? I would do anything for her."

"Believe it or not but she does really love you. I'm certain of that. The problem is it's easy to get caught up in this type of lifestyle and she lacks the maturity and wisdom to play responsibly. I can turn it on and off because it's just fun for me. For people like Jen and Rachel, it can become their identity. Rachel is simply seeking wilder and wilder experiences and because she loves you, she's trying to drag you along to enjoy it with her."

"Enjoy it with her? It's one thing to have an open dating relationship or have threesomes with new people but why in the world would she think I'd want to be forced to watch her getting fucked? That's messed up. Would I eventually be sucking off her new boyfriends? Is that what all this practice is supposed to be for?"

"I know this is hard to hear and I'm sorry but think about it Nick. You just said you'd do anything for her. Yesterday proved it and you can bet that woman at the shop relayed ever demeaning detail back to Jen who then told Rachel. If you aren't strong enough, man enough, to tell her your boundries, she will keep pushing, not understanding how much damage she's doing to your emotions. Don't be too hard on her though if you're unwilling to let her know your own limits. She can't read your mind."

Nick was still stunned as he took it all in but he did his best to keep his emotions in check.

"Nick, remember when you told me Jen said she's made men drink their own piss? Do you really believe they met her and wanted to do that on day one? It's about conditioning. Jen can wrap a man around her little finger and slowly bend them to her will. She has done a pretty good job on you so far hasn't she? Don't be angry but you have free choice here. Going forward, you need to decide if you want them in your life and if so, what you're willing to tolerate."

"Jesus Elyse, this is a lot to hear. Tell me why I shouldn't be furious with Jen? She's mature and capable of controlling herself better."

"Is she? Really? Last week, she was in tears crying over you. She has had a fucked up life and has a lot of issues with men. She's never learned to trust. Tenderness is something she's never experienced and it scares her. She controls men because it's safe. And along comes sweet Nick who is unlike other men she's known. She wants you to hold her and show her the gentleness she's been missing but she's scared. So she mistreats you to stay in control. If she can train you to be some piss drinking sissy, then you won't be special anymore. You'll be like all the other men she has in her life."

Touching his arm she added, "I'm sorry to tell you all this but hearing that story of you being chained to a floor, I couldn't remain quiet. I know you're hurt and probably reeling inside but take my advice and let it all sink in for a few days before doing or saying anything."

Several long moments passed and Nick stood still staring at the floor, not sure what to think anymore.

"Can I make a suggestion, Nick? Let's go use the Jacuzzi like we planned and we'll have another glass of wine talking about something less serious than this. You need to unwind and decompress. And don't feel like we have to do anything tonight. Let's just hang out and relax. Try and let it all go for a while."

Nick wasn't sure anything sounded good right now but he tried going with the suggestion anyway. Halfway into his next glass of wine, he was glad he listened and was enjoying the change of conversation.

"So Nick, do you think you'll remain here long now that your parents have moved off? You don't have other family here, right?"

"I don't have family here no but I like my new job a lot and I'm hoping I can really make it work out on my own. Something unexpected happened last time I was with them. My mom and dad offered to give me money for a down payment on a house once I was certain of my job and certain I'd be staying here."

Elyse seemed happy for him and said, "That's a fantastic offer. Don't be too quick to say no. Being a homeowner is a great way to build up your net worth. Being so young, they'd have to be on the loan I'm sure but after a couple years, you could then refinance it by yourself. You just need some good credit and work history. Interest rates are super low. If you decide to look into it, I can give you lots of advice. I bet your payment wouldn't be much more than what you're paying for rent now."

"Hard to think about stuff like that right now but I won't make any decisions until I've really thought it through."

Coyly smiling, Elyse offered, "One nice benefit is you will have your own quiet place to bring ladies home to. Joking aside though Nick, if you free yourself of your situation with Rachel and Jen, you are a hot little stud and you could be bedding a new woman every other night if you wanted to."

Nick returned the smile, asking, "Does this mean you're growing bored with me again?"

"Again? Wow! Okay, I will admit that I was getting a little bored after being with you a couple months. I like variety and I like being with different men too. When we took a break, I genuinely wanted it to work out between you and Rachel but I was just a little bored of the same submissive side of you. Then, when we had goodbye sex, you took charge and fucked my brains out. Seeing that hidden talent in you, I hope that we will always remain friends with benefits, no matter what!"

"It has been great Elyse. I'd like that too."

"Nick, you are only eighteen. You should be out fucking every woman who spreads her legs for you. There is no reason you can't do that and keep me as a side piece of ass. That's what I do with men. Most of the time, I have three or four guys who are ready and willing to service me. And I know how to go find more if they bore me. As you're friend, I'd love to see you become a man and sew your oats. Go have fun!"

Finally lightening up, he offered, "There is something I wanted to share but it seemed awkward before. When I was at the sex shop, I saw a stunning girl who worked there. She gave me the most seductive smile. Before I could talk to her, I was led into the back. Well, she walked into the room and saw what was happening to me. Having her see me on my knees like that was worse than the violation itself."

"Damn. I'm sorry to hear that. It's done though and she isn't the only pretty girl out there. You just have to move forward."

"There's actually more. When she walked in, she didn't sound shocked at all. If anything, she sounded excited. The woman then asked the girl to get throat gel and a few minutes later she returned to say they were out. They weren't out at all, Elyse. I saw it on the shelf while I was waiting. She saved me. And I think she walked into the room to save me as well. As I left the store, she smiled at me again."

"Shit! That's quite a story. Why did you leave that out before?"

"I feel kind of stupid saying this now but I wasn't sure how you'd react to me talking about interest in another woman."

Elyse laughed for a while before responding, "Nick! I don't want you exclusively. I want to spend the rest of my life getting fucked by lots of different hot guys. Hopefully, you will always be one of them. I'd love to see you have that same kind of freedom. Hopefully, forever but at least while you're young."

"Yeah, like I said. Feel kinda dumb now that I think on it."

"So why didn't you talk to her?"

"I was going to but then she got pulled away by a customer."

"My advice is figure out what you're going to do with Rachel and Jen first. In the meantime, my legs are always open for you sweetie. Get your head straightened out and spend some nights in my bed as a nice distraction. I like you Nick and I like our friendship. Lean on me until everything clears up. I think at some point though, you should go talk to her and see how it goes."

"Thanks Elyse. I do feel very close to you and I'd love to spend more time with you for a while. Let me know if I'm cramping your style though. I don't want to overstay my welcome like some lost puppy."

"Deal."

"So am I crazy for wanting to go see that girl and get her number?"

"Normally I'd say steer clear considering who she works for but I am super proud of you for wanting to go talk to her. You never could have done that a few months ago. Would you be okay with me going there to get a better look at her? I won't interact with her but I'd sure like to see this little muffin of yours. I can see you're entranced by her."

"Sure. You're really good at reading people. Maybe you can give me you're impressions."

"Not this time, sweetie. It's time for you to be a complete man. You need to do this on your own. I know you're more than capable of striking up a conversation with her. Let's go inside. Tell me about this girl."

As they got ready for bed, Nick was feeling much more relaxed and he was planning to pleasure this woman who had done so much for him but she had other plans.

"Nick, it's time for me to give you a back massage for once. Roll over."

As she began, Nick thought he died and went to heaven. Feeling her strong hands on his back, neck and shoulders made him realize he had no idea what he'd been missing. Elyse expertly kneaded his stiff muscles, quickly working them into jello.

"Oh my god! I've never felt so relaxed. You're incredible."

"It's exactly what you've been needing. Just enjoy it for a while. Tell me more about this girl and how she made you feel."

Rachel moved on top of Nick, straddling his ass while he talked about Victoria. Nick described her in great detail including his initial feelings when he saw her.

"Now imagine her with her clothes off. Wouldn't you love to ram your meat into her?"

"Oh, yeah. I sure would. I'm getting hard just thinking about it."

"Roll over sweetie so I can take care of that for you. There you go. Now close your eyes and think of that little redheaded minx."

Elyse added more oil to her hands and gently rubbed down his erect penis. Nick groaned in delight.

"Sweetie, you just keep your eyes closed and fantasize about this pretty girl of yours. I'm going to keep this up until you pop like warm champagne. I'm going to make you squirt everywhere then clean you up with a nice warm washcloth."

"Oh Elyse! This feels so god damn good! You are way too good to me."

"Shush, Sweetie. Don't hold back. I want you picturing that girl. Imagine you have her on all fours, plowing her tight box the way you plowed me yesterday. Picture the moment of your explosion inside her. That's it. Give me your hot cum.. Blow it all over your chest."

"Oh damn, I think I'm getting close. OOOOHHH FUCK! Oh that's good. Yes, ah yes! Oh thank you, thank you! God, this feels wonderful!"

Elyse was pleasantly surprised when he came so quickly but her surprise was more like shock at the power of his eruption. She had angled his rod towards his face hoping the first spurt might reach but instead, the first rope cleared his head completely. Subsequent jets landed all over his face, neck and chest as he grunted in satisfaction and relief.

Elyse proudly smiled and kept up her petting, taking care not to overstimulate him. Tonight, she only wanted to delightfully drain him and let him go to sleep. After a few minutes, she stopped and told him to keep his eyes closed while she cleaned him up.

"Wow Nick, you had quite a load. I can see this girl really makes has you bothered. I love it! Now you just drift off and dream of her. I'll be in bed in a minute."

Elyse joined him a few minutes later, curling up next to him and resting her head on his bare chest.

Nick laid in bed with Elyse next to him and he hoped there would be many nights like this with her. He had a lot to think about now. Particularly how he was going to approach both Rachel and Jen about what he learned. He wasn't sure yet what he'd say or how but he knew he was going to do everything he could to keep them from learning what Elyse had revealed to him. Even if it meant lying to them outright. He owed her that much, he figured.

Nick spent the next two nights with Elyse, enjoying her soft, warm body next to him as he slept. They made dinner together each night while they talked, got up early to exercise and they manged to find some time for great sex. Nick told her he decided he wasn't going to practice sucking the dildo but he'd gladly do it just for her if she liked.

By Thursday, it seemed like the fog in his life was starting to clear and he knew he needed to talk to Rachel. He expected to hear from Jen by now since he was supposed to see her in a few days but Rachel had to be the first to know about the decisions he'd come to. When they went jogging that morning, he informed Elyse of the talks he planned to have.

At lunchtime, he called Rachel but he wasn't sure if she'd take his call. They agreed to meet briefly after he got off work at her place. When he arrived, he was nervous as hell but had practiced well the points he wanted to make with her.

"Rachel, thanks for seeing me but I just wanted to say a few things and I'll go. I love you but I can't be the person you want me to be. I enjoy our time together, including our fun role play situations but they are just role playing for me. I don't want to be constantly controlled and I certainly don't want someone denying me the right to cum for days or weeks on end. I'm hoping you will reconsider our relationship."

"Nick, it makes me sad to hear you say that. I love you too but I have to see where this lifestyle takes me. I hoped you would do it with me but if you can't, I understand."

"So I guess this really is a break up then. Rachel, if you ever rethink things and still want me, I'd love for us to try again."

"That sounds nice. I'll never forget you Nick."

They had a long hug and said their goodbyes.

Nick was stunned all the way home. Not because he lost her but because she gave up on him without much thought. She let him go as easily as returning a new pair of pants that didn't fit well. He stayed at his own place that night, preferring a little solitude but after a while, he understood that was probably the last thing he needed right now. He called Elyse to tell her about the conversation with Rachel.

After hearing the details, Elyse said, "You know sweetie, you're welcome to come over if you need a shoulder to cry on. I'm glad you stood up for yourself but I know what you're going through isn't easy. Break ups never are. Heartache is part of life and you will grow from it."

"I know. I'll be okay after awhile. And I appreciate your offer but I think I need to work through this alone. This past week has been so nice and I don't want you to see me like this."

"I understand Nick. Offer stands if you change your mind. Do you think you will be up for anything tomorrow? I was thinking maybe we should go out for once. If you're up to it."

"I'd like that. If I'm still in a funk tomorrow night, then going out will be good medicine."

"Exactly. Why don't I come by your new place and pick you up? I've been curious to see where you moved to."

"You sure you want to? It's not much to look at. Besides, the other guys will be here and they're real slobs."

"I think it's something else. Do I embarrass you because of the age difference. Or maybe you're being possessive of me around these other guys? Spit it out."

"I'm proud to be seen with a gorgeous woman like you but you're right that I'm holding back the real reason. These guys are fucking pigs, Elyse. They look at all women as cock holsters. I've been friends with one of them for years, known the rest for quite a while but I've only lived with these guys a few days and it's getting old already. I listen to them constantly brag about using women like toilet paper."

Taking a moments pause, he continued, "Elyse, you're smoking hot. Way better than anything they've managed to bed. If they see you, they are going to behave like assholes and it's going to piss me off. You deserve to be treated with respect and I'd rather not put you in that situation. I only wanted to shield you from all that."

"Okay, thank you for being honest. And it's sweet of you to want to protect me but I'm a big girl. I've been leered at all my life and called 'milf' for years now. Unless you can't get over this, I'll come by around seven? I know just the restaurant I want to go to. You good?"

"Yes. Totally good. Forget I mentioned it. I'll be ready. I can text the address when I hang up."

"Dress nice. I want you looking good next to me. You're going to love what I wear."

1...34567...10