The Making of a Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he thought of her, a realization hit him that he'd been going about finding Victoria in the wrong way. He met her on a Sunday evening while she was working therefore, it was logical he might find her at the same time on any given Sunday, assuming her work schedule didn't suddenly change.

Immediately, he jumped up and got showered and ready to go out. Making sure he looked his best, he headed out to the store, hoping to find her. All the way there, he thought of what he should say but as he parked his truck, he decided he just be straightforward about it and ask her out to lunch. It didn't matter if she rejected him, he thought, but not making the attempt would forever haunt him.

As he went in, he spotted Victoria immediately in a side aisle helping a customer. Like his last visit, there were quite a few customers and none of the employees seemed to take notice of his entrance. There was no sign of Patricia anywhere and he took that as a good sign. He waited patiently for Victoria to finish and approached.

As Victoria turned, she appeared to recognize him immediately so he smiled and said, "Hi Victoria. I'm Nick."

Returning his smile with a warm one of her own, she responded, "Hi Nick. I wasn't sure I'd ever see you in here again. If you're looking for Patricia, she took the night off."

"I'm definitely not looking for Patricia. I came in here tonight hoping to see you instead."

"Oh? I'm flattered. What may I do for you?"

"You could agree to have lunch with me sometime. I've thought about you several times since I first saw you and I really want to get to know you better. I think I should also thank you for rescuing me from that woman. Let me take you out for a nice lunch sometime."

"No need to thank me but you're welcome. You're a lot bolder than I was led to believe. I asked Patricia about you after you came in here and she described you quite differently. She made it sound as if you were afraid of women."

"She's mistaken. Say you'll have lunch with me. Or even coffee. Judge for yourself what I'm like. I think you'll like me once you get to know me."

Smiling again, she said, "I'm starting to like you already. I'd love to have lunch with you sometime. I can't chat long with so many customers. Take down my number. Let's try for something this next week."

Nick took her number and said his farewell so she could get back to work. Exiting the store, he turned back and saw her smiling at him again. He knew she'd be his if he took his time and treated her well.

Returning to his truck, he couldn't believe how well everything was working out. He felt like he was going to burst with excitement if he couldn't tell someone the good news. While he promised Elyse he'd give her some time to cool off, he figured she of all people would be most happy for him so he sent her a brief text hoping she'd bite.

"Hi Elyse. I've taken your advice and made great progress on several fronts. May I join you when you go running? I'm dying to fill you in!"

"Look at you go! I'm doing a ten mile run in the morning if you're up for it. That will allow you plenty of time to tell me everything."

"Sounds good. What time you want me there?"

"Make it four thirty so we can stretch first and warm up. That might even allow us time for a quick bite after. You going to give me anything tonight or make me wait until morning."

"I'm going to make you wait of course!"

"See you then. I'm anxious to hear everything."

Part seven - The progress report

Nick had a hard time falling asleep but once he did, he slept better than he had in a month. The alarm woke him annoyingly early however, recalling his plans to go running with Elyse gave him the energy he needed to get moving. He texted her as he was minutes away and she met him at the door.

"I wish you could see the smile on your handsome face, Nick. You look radiant. Come inside so we can stretch and get ready."

Giving her a hug and short kiss as he entered, they began their warm up stretches. He decided to hold off all his news until they started their run just a short time later.

On the road, he started chronologically, beginning with his decision to buy an old house in his price range.

"I'm glad to hear that. My cousin works for a bank and has access to foreclosure reports before they go to auction. If you want, I could ask him to keep his eye out."

Nick agreed and moved on to describe his encounter with Kara shortly after Elyse left that night.

"Kara? She seemed so weak and mousy."

"That's what I thought but let me tell you, she's an animal in bed. She said she and John watched us through the window and she was extremely turned on by our show. She wasn't shy about what she wanted from me. I had fun doing her."

"That's fantastic, Nick. You gonna hook up with her more now that she's free of John?"

"I'd like to. She plans to move back into her friends apartment. Get this, apparently her friend has similar appetites and they used to pick up guys and have threesomes. Kara invited me to go dancing with them sometime. I'm to be their designated driver in case they fail to pick up guys."

"Nice work, Nick! I am so proud of you. You realize if they fail to pick up a guy, you're going to be their designated fuck doll as well as their driver. You think you can take on two horny drunken sluts?"

Laughing, he said, "Yeah, sounds just terrible but I'm willing to try. Whether I go home alone or with them, I'm going to try to use my time there to meet girls."

"And to think a very short time ago, I was genuinely worried about you. You are off to a great start, sweetie!"

"Oh, it gets better, Elyse. The following morning, I texted Jen and she finally responded. She has agreed to have coffee with me but asked that I give her some time. I realize you may already have talked to her and I won't pry. Trust me, I won't do anything to hurt her. I'll keep it just friends."

Elyse didn't respond to this news so he figured he should leave it alone and move on. He went on to explain Susan and how he met her through Rachel, how he hit on her while she was out for a walk and how parlayed that chance encounter into a morning of great sex.

"Shit Nick! You are out of control. God bless your eighteen year old hormones! I've heard of women like her but never actually known one. Sounds like she is perfectly content with giving head and swallowing cum. A real cum slut. She gets what she wants without messy relationships."

"She's a nice person and good looking too. I see no reason not to visit her from time to time when I'm looking for a little stress relief. Particularly on a week night after a hard days work when I have no other plans."

"You have done well for yourself, Nick and I can't tell you how happy I am for you. How proud I am of you. So, do you think you are ready to go meet your little redhead? I went in there the other day on my way home from work. I didn't interact with her but WOW! I see why you find her so alluring. If I were into women, I'd be all over her."

"Well, that's the best part. I went in there last night, met her and asked her out. She said yes. That's the real reason I couldn't wait to talk to you."

Elyse stopped in her tracks, stunned, and said, "Shut the fuck up! You closed the deal with her? Oh, my god! Nick, that is awesome!"

She hugged him for a long time before finally saying, "I promised you a reward if you struck out on your own and got somewhere with the ladies. And you certainly have! Do you still want to go with me sometime to a nudist resort or swingers club?"

"Hell yeah, I do!"

"There are several places I have in mind but I'm thinking of one down in sunny Florida. We could go there for a few days around the holidays. It would be cold here so should be a relaxing getaway. I'm paying for everything. You need only get a little time off."

"That sounds fantastic! I can pay my own way though. I have lots of money socked away."

"Nick, you're going to need that money for rennovation costs when you get your new house. I want this to be my treat. Besides, I drive a Ferrari now. Do you really think I have a shortage of money?"

Running again, she added, "I'll find the link for this place and you can check it out. There are rules we need to adhere to but we can go over that kind of stuff later. The thing I really like about this place is they have a large open room where people go to fuck, meet others they want to fuck, or just have a cocktail and watch people get fucked. I've heard this place is pretty hot."

"I am so in, Elyse! I'll double check with my boss that getting time off is okay."

"Elyse, there is something else I've been wanting to say. Thank you for helping me through a difficult time. I was overwhelmed and you helped me focus, provided great advice and support, and behaved like a real friend when I needed one most. If there is anything I can ever do for you, I hope you know all you have to do is ask."

"You're welcome sweetie. I am so happy I was able to help. Do you really mean you'd do anything for me?"

"Anything. Just name it."

"Someday, I want to use a strap on with you. It's always been a huge fantasy of mine. I've seen Jen do it to guys a few times and I think it's hot and beautiful and super sexy. I want you to be my first. As I recall, you didn't seem opposed to it when we spoke of it some time back."

"Wow, Elyse! Okay, you got it. We'll plan it out sometime and you can do anything you want to me."

"You sure? I'm going to get raunchy and demeaning. You'll be sucking on it and calling me daddy the whole time. If I do this, I want to let myself go and be wild like Jen, just for once."

"You got it Elyse. I promise you an unforgettable experience."

"Can I ask for something else too?"

"Oh course. I just said I'd do anything for you. Not just one thing."

"Tell me about your friend, Sean. Do you think he's the type of guy I could seduce and dominate?"

Laughing, he said, "I think so. He's already mentioned you a few times. He already seems infatuated with you."

"Nick, would you be willing to help bring him under my control? I want to hold his nutsack in my tight grip and listen to him whimper for mercy."

Nick laughed again and said, "Sure. I think I can help you with that. He's not like me, you know. He might not train up as well as I did."

"I'm actually counting on that, Nick. Don't take this the wrong way but you were too perfect as a submissive play thing. Too eager to please and too much in control of your own desires. I miss having a toy to play with. To punish. A young guy like your friend might never meet my standards and then I'd have good reason to discipline him often."

"In that case, I think you and I could put our heads together and come up with some solid plans to ensnare your new prey. How does that sound?"

"Sounds amazing sweetie. Would you object if I had Jen assist me with him now and then? I spoke with Jen after you two texted one another. She is ready to try creating a normal, healthy friendship with you but she also wants to maintain her bdsm lifestyle as well. A sort of outlet for her. I asked her if she'd teach me a few things. I could help her find balance during her sessions so she doesn't get too intense and she could help me become harsher and a little more cruel. Working over a guy together is something we've never tried and it could benefit us both."

"That sounds like a really good idea. Whether Sean is your next play toy or not, you two should try that out. Whoever that guy is, he's a lucky bastard! I'll do what I can to help you two along in that adventure. Maybe you'd let me watch sometime?"

"Oh, that could be fun! We'll continue this conversation soon. It will be enjoyable to plot and scheme together. What do you say we pick up the pace back and take a hot, sexy shower together? I don't think we've ever had a quickie before. What do you say?"

They raced each other the final blocks back to her house and made straight for the shower.

The end.

*****

I'd like to add a final chapter to this story tying up loose ends. In time, I may try to create specific story branches on some of the more interesting characters depending on any feedback I receive.

1...5678910