All Comments on 'The Making of a Man Ch. 05'

by Imakewetspots

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
strebor190strebor1909 months ago

Glad to see this series make a comeback. It's quite a departure from the original, but still very enjoyable. Thanks for the good read and I hope to see more.

fmp0927fmp09279 months ago

I've enjoyed reading all the chapters of this story. It's well written and the characters are likeable and mostly relatable. However, the earlier chapters were more enjoyable due to the loving FEMDOM theme. While I'm glad you changed course and veered away from the cuckhold sissy theme where many of the FEMDOM stories end up, having Nick transform from a natural submissive to an alpha male wasn't particularly believeable. Still, I look forward to future installments. I hope that Tori gets to be Nick's domme at least 50% of the time.

LatextechnonerdswitchLatextechnonerdswitch5 months ago

Bing read the whole thing. Fantastic!…… but it ended kind of fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImakewetspots@Imakewetspots
Taking a break for a while. A lot of time and energy goes into every story but it’s disappointing to see that only 1 out a 1,000 readers will vote and only 1 out of 10,000 readers will leave a comment. Feedback is necessary to improve and it’s the only external reward for cr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES