The Making of a PokeSlut 02 - Zebstrika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuffled forward, my face only inches away from his massive dangling balls. They were incredible, each around the size of a football in thick black velvet sack. They were visibly throbbing with pent up cum. I couldn't even imagine the sheer amount of cum they would produce, but I wanted desperately to find out.

Losing my will, I could no longer resist the urge and pressed my face right up against his balls. There was just me, that delicious mind-melting smell and two massive cum tanks waiting to breed a greedy mare. I could feel his demeanour changing as I moaned and nuzzled up to him, breathing deeply of his scent. His anger faded away, and I could tell he was now getting worked up for a completely different reason.

As I kept nuzzling, I watched in awe as his cock came free of its sheath. A marvellous pink pillar of flesh that just kept growing and growing and growing. With my face still buried in his balls, I reached up with both hands to grip his shaft. It was hot and hard, a rigid pillar of steel I couldn't even wrap my hands around. I could feel the electrical energy surging within, a pleasant tingling sensation running through my fingers. I jerked him vigorously, my nose pressed into his sack, my face eagerly rubbing all over his pulsing balls whilst I still made braying and neighing noises.

I think he got the idea.

With a loud snort he stepped back then angled his hips and thrust forward. His cock caught through my bridle and he walked forward, pulling it taught and dragging me along backwards on my ass.

Led around by two dominant alpha Pokemon in as many days. I was quickly resigning myself to my fate. There was no way I could fight these beasts, I was too weak and too submissive to even try. All I could do was offer up my pussy and provide them a receptacle to drain their lusts.

Yep, that was me, Cassandra Skye the Pokemon cumdumpster.

The Zebstrika led me over to a stack of hay bales, rearing up so his cock tugged on my bridle and my body was pulled up off the ground. I knew what he wanted and I complied. I unhooked the bridle from his cock, then lay down on my back across the bales and raised my legs up into the air. He moved himself into position between my spread legs, standing over me, his front hooves above my head and his cock slapping down onto my belly and tits.

I was getting a real close look at it now and the comparison against my tiny body was almost absurd. With his balls resting on my drooling pussy, the wide flared head of his mammoth cock was practically smacking me in the face. I watched as each pulse of his heart sent a throb down his length and a dribble of pre from his cum pipe that was as wide as my finger. If I weren't wearing a bit I would have eagerly lapped it up.

Everywhere his cock touched me and each splash of delicious pre sent a tingling shock through my body. They seemed to centre on my tits and pussy, bolts of pleasure that had me spasming. Soon my nipples were harder than diamond and my clit was jutting out in desperation. If it felt this good now... I had to get this cock inside me, no matter what!

I pushed back on his cock as best I could with my hooves whilst simultaneously raising my hips and grinding my pussy up onto his shaft, making it very clear what I wanted him to do. He seemed to get the idea, taking a step back and flexing his powerful hind quarters. His flared head lined up with my soaked pussy and he began to push, hard.

I grabbed onto his forelegs for leverage and started pushing back into him. Both of us straining our muscles, trying to force his oversized cock into my tiny hole. With a jerk, his cock slipped forward, sliding along my wet lips. His shaft slid ruthlessly over my clit sending an electric shock right through me. I screamed in pleasure, cumming so hard my entire body was shuddering. He neighed in frustration, as eager as he was to fill me.

He reared back again, before thrusting his bulbous cock head into my pussy with considerable force. His cock began to bend under the pressure but my pussy was no match for his relentless strength. I came again when his cock at last spread me open and speared deeply into me.

About a foot of his cock had entered me with the first wild thrust and crashed right into my cervix. I had no idea that the entrance to my womb had been softened and enhanced by the nanites, I just knew that the deeper he entered me, the better and better it felt.

Now that his cock was firmly buried inside his new breeding mare, the Zebstrika relaxed a little. He thrust slowly and firmly, working his cock deeper and deeper. He luxuriated in the feeling of the tightest pussy he had ever fucked massaging his cock as the mare beneath him came over and over.

I watched as the visible bulge of his cock in my belly moved further and further up my body. His progress was slow, but wouldn't be stopped. I felt him batter his way into my womb and then just keep fucking me deeper. My pussy was on fire and it felt like I was cumming every few strokes. Now that he was deep inside me, the electric shocks felt even more powerful.

On top of the feeling of having my guts rearranged by his massive shaft, every thrust and squirt of pre sent what felt like a bolt of lightning coursing through my veins. I had never been more aroused, each shock was altering me, making me more and more receptive to him.

Outside, the Professor was watching the readouts with some worry.

- - - - - - - - - -

WARNING:

Electrical Overload Imminent

Capacitors at 89%

Attempting to compensate

- - - - - - - - - -

Back in the barn the Zebstrika had worked nearly two whole feet of his cock inside me. My pussy and womb were stretched out to their absolute limit, reshaped by his pounding cock. There was just enough room for him to squeeze his medial ring into me and with every thrust back in and out, the raised protrusion would graze across my clit as it entered me, pulsing electricity right into my core. I was almost comatose with sheer pleasure at this point, moaning and pleading for him to cum in me as this perfect specimen of a horse cock ripped orgasm after orgasm from my body.

Even in the state I was in, I still noticed when his thrusts became harder and more erratic, his braying and huffing becoming louder, more laboured and the pulsing electrical current from his cock increasing in intensity were all indicators of what was about to happen. He was going to cum.

"Yesss!"

"Do it!"

"Cum in me you magnificent beast!"

"Breed your slutty little mare!"

"Fill meeeeeee!"

His cock exploded like a cannon. Cum blasted from his tip, liberally seeding the very deepest parts of my womb. I could feel each huge load as it was pumped into me. Unlike the Houndoom, which came continuously over a long period, the Zebstrika shot rapid yet enormous loads of cum into me in quick succession. Each load thundered into me with such force it almost hurt. All the while, his cock was sending out shock waves of pure, ecstatic electricity. His cum acted like an amplifier as it held onto the electrical charge so the more he pumped into me, the stronger the shocks became.

He was cumming so much that my rapidly swollen belly could hold no more and his cock was being actively forced out of me by the sheer pressure of built up cum.

Outside, the Professors laptop was going haywire.

- - - - - - - - - -

ALERT : ALERT : ALERT

Critical Overload

Capacitors at 120%

Feedback is likely t...

- - - - - - - - - -

There was a spark and a wisp of smoke, then the system shut down.

Inside, the overload affected the nanites as well. I felt a huge surge of power as the built up charge exceeded their capacity and had nowhere to go but into me. It felt like I had been struck by lightning. My back arched violently, limbs spasming and I had to bite down hard, thankful for the bit in my mouth. It was intensely painful, and yet the current was still targeting all the pleasure centres in my brain as well. I was cumming non-stop, the pain and pleasure mixing into a delicious friction across my whole body.

Since my womb was packed full of thick, stinking horse cum and my body was shaking so strongly the Zebstrika's cock was forced entirely out of my ravaged pussy. He didn't seem to care, content to keep shooting the last of his load all over me. With the size of his balls and the amount of time it must have been since he emptied them, he was able to easily give me a one horse bukkake.

Now full on the inside and covered on the outside by electrically charged horse cum, my body couldn't handle the pleasure. I blacked out, my unconscious body twitching in a pool of cum as the electrical charge slowly dissipated.

-

I woke up some time later, still laying in a pool of congealed, sticky cum. I stretched and stood up onto extremely wobbly legs. Thick globs of cum ran down my thighs from my used pussy. Little aftershocks of pleasure still tingled through me. The Zebstrika was stood nearby, lazily eating some hay. It glanced in my direction and I could swear I saw a smirk on its face before it resumed eating.

I went to grab a nano ball but nothing happened. That's when it occurred to me I hadn't heard from the Professor for some time. I gingerly removed the bit from my mouth and tapped my earpiece.

"Hello? Professor? This thing working?"

I heard nothing for a second before his familiar voice came through with a lot of static.

"Yes Cassie I'm here. There were some problems caused by the Zebstrika's electricity. Hold on for a few more minutes whilst I reboot the system."

"Ok."

At least it would give me some time to think, and to squeeze out some more of the cum from my over stuffed belly.

Back outside, the Professor was frantically trying to get the system operational again.

"Come on, come on..."

At last, his laptop flashed back to life and the nanites restarted.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rebooting...

Complete.

System detected hardware crash. View most recent error log? Y/N

Y.

Displaying...

Fatal error caused by electrical overload. Capacitors unable to handle level of current. Excess voltage passed into user: PokeSlut.

System wide scan and subject analysis recommended.

Perform System Scan? Y/N

Y.

Scanning...

Complete.

System stable. No faults detected. Recommend improving capacitance charge capability for further interactions with type: electric.

Perform Subject Analysis? Y/N

Y.

Scanning...

Complete.

Anomaly detected. Electrical overload has caused nanite system to completely fuse with user. DNA of subject altered.

Error: Non-Human DNA detected within subject. 0.001%.

Changes Irreversible.

WARNING: DNA mismatch likely to effect usage of modern PokeTech.

- - - - - - - - - -

"What the hell?" said the Professor, wondering aloud just what had happened.

"Oh no! That would mean..."

-

As the Professor was dealing with the system outside, I took a few minutes to sit and rest. I cradled my stuffed belly in my arms and began to think about my experiences so far.

Everything I had done was completely against what I had always been told was 'right' and 'proper'. People were not meant to mate with Pokemon. Then why did it feel so good? I had experienced a thousand times more pleasure with Pokemon than I ever had with men.

Hell, when I thought about the little boy penises I had been with in the past and how they stacked up to the Pokemon that had fucked me, there was no comparison. Staring wistfully at the Zebstrika before me or thinking back to Houndoom's bitch breaker turned me on. The same could not be said when I imagined a human penis. They were just too small I realized. I experienced the most pleasure by far when I was most deeply penetrated. If I wanted to be properly fucked by a long, thick cock that could cum straight into my womb it needed to be a Pokemon.

So now I was a size queen and a PokeSlut? What a life...

"Cassie? Are you there?"

"I'm good Prof, everything working again?"

"It should be yes. Catch the Zebstrika then come outside, there's something we need to discuss."

"On it."

I grabbed the newly formed nano ball and chucked it at the Zebstrika who vanished in the flash of light. I watched the ball spin round on the spot and its colours formed. The distinctive black and white lightning bolt pattern of the species covered the ball and the engraving I was expecting this time carved itself around the middle.

'SHOCK SLUT'

I chuckled and stowed the ball before heading back outside.

After getting hosed down by some farmhands and changing back into my regular clothes I took a seat next to the Professor to hear what he had to say. The nanites were all back in their collar, secure around my neck.

"First of all, well done Cassie. Catching that Zebstrika should make life a lot easier for the ranchers now."

"No problem. I'm looking forward to testing him out in battle." I managed to maintain my poker face, but was smiling inside, knowing exactly what battling with the Zebstrika would mean for me.

"However there is a problem. A big one."

I was worried now. The Professor was being uncharacteristically serious.

"When the nanites were overloaded by the electricity, the entire system was fried. This caused the DNA alteration and bonding protocols usually used by a Poke ball on a captured Pokemon to affect you instead."

"What do you mean?" I was really worried now.

"Your DNA has been altered. By 0.001 percent. To that of a Pokemon."

"WHAT!!!?"

"Now calm down, it isn't as bad as you may think. Your health won't be effected, and you can continue living completely normally just as you were."

"Oh thank god. I'm not gonna start growing a tail or something am I?"

"Not at all Cassie. The change is so small that you'll never even know. With one exception I'm sorry to say."

"What exception?"

"You recall your lessons from school about Poke Tech? Specifically how it is hard coded to human DNA so that smarter humanoid Pokemon such as Hypno or Machamp can't accidentally use it?"

"I remember. Wait...No...No way..."

"Is it really that sensitive?"

"I'm afraid so Cassie. It is designed with the maximum sensitivity in mind. Standard Poke Tech will likely never work for you again."

"But what about the Pokemon I've already caught?"

"Thankfully, as you are bonded to the nanites, they can compensate for changes such as this. Your Pokemon will function as normal and you can even catch more."

"But I can never catch Pokemon the traditional way again?"

"I'm afraid not Cassie."

I slumped down, my head in my hands. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I would have to mate with every Pokemon I wanted to catch from now on...

"Fuck."

12