The Making of a PokeSlut 05 - Tyrantrum

Story Info
Cassie takes on her biggest challenge yet!
12.6k words
4.69
8.8k
20

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabetts
tabetts
263 Followers

This series is intended to be six parts long, reflecting the maximum number of Pokemon a trainer can carry. This is part 5.

Be warned, this chapter and all subsequent chapters contain hardcore Pokemon on human action, if you don't like that, then please go elsewhere. Your pointlessly negative comments are not needed, just let people enjoy whatever turns them on.

As always, constructive feedback is very much welcome.

The Making of a PokeSlut - Chapter 5

TYRANTRUM

After my encounter with the giant Beedrill, I was helped back to the guest cabin and collapsed into bed. I was absolutely exhausted so sleep came quickly.

The next morning I was visited by a local veterinarian for a medical check-up. He explained that he often worked with the apiary and helped them to hatch and raise young Beedrill. It was his first time working with a human host, but he theorised that the process should more or less be the same.

"You're a vet?" I asked.

"That's right."

"So what? I'm basically a farm animal now? Great." I replied sarcastically. I had gone from simply being used to sate Pokemon lust to full-on breeding stock.

"No need to worry Cassie. I've done this many times before in the lab, now instead of an incubation chamber, we have you!" He beamed at me, clearly enjoying this new experience.

"It normally takes around 24 hours for a small batch to incubate to term, but given the rather extreme size of the egg load you received yesterday, I imagine it will probably take around twice as long."

"Will it hurt?" I asked cautiously, this was never something I could ever have ever imagined experiencing.

"It shouldn't no, the eggs were able to go in no problem and their outer layer will still be coated in the same lubricating slime that was used to ease their insertion."

"That's a relief."

"I imagine so, especially that first egg, what a whopper!"

"Yeah, thanks..."

He proceeded to spend some time checking me over, my vitals, blood pressure, heart rate etc. and concluded that I was in fine health.

"You should be absolutely fine, I recommend rest and relaxation for the next couple of days. You'll know when it's time to give birth to the eggs."

"The farm is allowing you to stay here for the duration, so you have complete comfort and security and they can keep an eye on their investment."

"Thank you".

He packed up his gear and made to leave.

"Oh Doc?" I called out, realizing I needed to ask him something rather important.

"What is it?"

"In the future, If I were to...well..." God this was embarrassing, how do I even ask? How many more time was I planning on getting filled with eggs? My asshole was twitching just thinking about it.

"I might need to do this again. More than once." I grimaced.

"How...often are you planning on letting this Pokemon impregnate you with her eggs?" He smirked.

"Quite...often. Probably." For fuck sake, talking about this was making me horny now. I uncrossed and crossed my legs over the other way, hoping it wasn't too apparent. Houndoom's ears pricked up and he sniffed the air, watching me more closely from where he lay in the corner of the room.

"Will I have to wait two days every time? That could get quite...inconvenient."

"Ah I see. No, you won't have to wait. When the eggs are initially laid into the host they are dormant. The need time to incubate to hatch correctly and birth live young. However, you could err...manually expel the eggs at any point before that and they will still be inert. In fact, if that were to happen they will simply dissolve away after a short time. Pokemon eggs are weird. Your best bet would be to simply flush them away."

"Ok good. That will save me a lot of time."

"Yep, you can get filled to the brim with eggs whenever the fancy strikes you!"

He left me alone after that, no doubt having a good chuckle with some of the other farmhands about the egg slut.

I waddled myself into the en-suite bathroom and took a look at myself in the mirror. My belly was absolutely huge, I looked like I was 9 months pregnant with an elephant. It was irregularly bumpy, unlike a normal pregnancy. I was so packed full of eggs that you could see the shape of them from the outside.

I went back to bed to lay down. Even small movements were tiring. I felt so heavy. There was a knock on the door.

"It's me Cassie" came the Professors voice. "Can I come in?"

"Sure". I called out.

He came in and sat down in an armchair next to the bed, ruffling Houndoom on the head as he did so.

"Is everything OK? How was your check-up?"

"I'm fine Prof, relax. I'm gonna stay here for a couple days until the eggs are ready. What about you?"

"I'm going to head back to the lab today. Much to do in locating our next target. I have arranged everything with Bob, payment will be made upon delivery of the eggs and they will bring you back to Olivine with the next batch of honey."

"Awesome."

"Now if you don't mind I'm going to head back now. It's a long drive and I won't have your lovely company this time. Besides, you clearly need to rest."

-

The next two days drifted by in a lazy haze. I spent a good deal of time resting in bed, Houndoom ever faithful by my side. Food was delivered to me and I essentially wanted for nothing. To be honest it made a wonderful break, even if I was weighed down with eggs the whole time. I did make sure to carry my water bottle with me just in case I needed a little pick me-up, filled with 'Smoothie' I told anyone who asked.

I was a bit concerned that my other Pokemon would be getting horny but thankfully the wide open plains of the apiary gave them the opportunity to let off some steam the old fashioned way. It was a joy to watch Zebstrika galloping through the fields, Tentacruel splashing in the river and Beedrill flying around, unburdened from her huge clutch of eggs. It helped to take the edge of their lust as well I think. They never really went down below 50% but I think they also knew on some level that in my current state, I wasn't really able to handle the rough breeding they would normally give me.

Houndoom was the exception of course. He seemed to be extra protective of me, and he would follow me closely the whole time. As had become our norm, I was happy, eager really, to help relieve him whenever he felt like it, regardless of his current lust build up. This meant I usually retired back to my room for a "nap" regularly but actually spent most of those times lovingly sucking Houndoom's cock until he blasted a steaming hot load down my throat. At night, I enjoyed lavishing him with a long, luxurious, very sloppy blowjob with my recently enhanced lips and practised deepthroating skills. I was so fucking horny and absolutely couldn't wait to birth these eggs so he could mount his bitch properly.

Unbeknownst to me, once the Professor had returned to the lab he set about analysing the results of my Beedrill capture. Unfortunately, the computer reported that due to my pregnant status, it would be too dangerous to makes any alterations to my physiology until I had given birth.

"I'll just have to be patient" he thought ruefully.

On the third day, I began to feel a certain rumbling sensation in my gut and knew it was time. The farmhands rushed me over to their medical room where a special birthing pool had been set up. I lowered myself down carefully into the waist deep water and took hold of the conveniently positioned handholds. I settled into a kind of half squat pose, took a firm grip and pushed.

It was not a particularly pleasant experience, though it wasn't what I would call difficult it wasn't exactly...easy either. The first few eggs came alright, the smaller ones, I could feel them as they squeezed out and slowly sank into the warm water. As the eggs got larger though, I had to put more and more effort into getting them out.

After a good hour or so, I was sweating, hunkered over and losing my grip on the hand rails. I was down to the last egg, the biggest, I could feel it. A heavy lead weight in my guts. I pushed and pushed, feeling the egg work its way through me until at last, with a sweet release of pressure, it splashed into the water. I half crawled and half waded to the edge of the pool, Beedrill eggs bobbing along in the water around me. At the edge, I pulled myself out with tired, shaking arms, lay flat on the cool tiles and proceeded to pass out.

Bob was ready and waiting. He quickly ordered a team of workers to begin carefully sieving the eggs out of the water ready for hatching while he and another guy together carried me back over to the guest cabin.

"Holy shit Bob!" the other man declared as they carried me over.

"Have you seen the fucking body on this chick? Talk about perfect."

"I know, I know. What I wouldn't give for 5 minutes alone with those lips, fuck."

"You just know she fucks good too, best sex of your life, no doubt."

The two men were very openly leering and ogling every inch of my naked body as they carried me between them at this point.

"I heard she fucked that Zebstrika she's got up at the old Daley Farm you know"

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, and you've seen the way that Houndoom she's got looks at her. They're always sneaking off together. And what about those smoothies she's always drinking? What do you think that really is?"

"You don't mean..."

"Oh yeah, she's a full on PokeSlut. She's fucking them all the time."

The other man let out a long, low whistle.

"Damn. Lucky them!" They both chuckled.

They opened the cabin door and laid me down gently on the large bed. Houndoom, who had been shut up inside whilst I was birthing the eggs, came bounding over immediately. The other guy reached forward and was about to cop a feel when Houndoom growled low, baring his fangs. They both backed away.

"See what I mean?"

"Fuck it, let's just get out of here." They left quickly, shutting the door behind them.

Houndoom curled up on the bed between me and the entrance, keeping one eye on me and the other fixed firmly on the door whilst I slept.

Later that night, back at the lab, the Professor is jolted awake by a notification from the computer.

"Birthing Complete: All biorhythms, hormonal changes and vital signs have returned to safe levels for continued alteration." The feminine voice of the lab A.I. informs him.

"Excellent. Let me see the results."

- - - - - - - - - -

Subject: Cassandra Skye

PokeSlut Conversion: 64%

Analysis of Beedrill Encounter 01 complete.

View Conclusion Y/N?

Y.

Observation: Anal can be a viable alternative for Pokemon breeding and may be preferred by certain Pokemon.

Alteration: Muscle fibres of anus altered to maximise elasticity and capacity, nerve endings condensed and multiplied to increase sensitivity and pleasure.

Result: Slut's anus can now comfortably take even the largest cocks whilst still remaining tight, increasing pleasure for user. Slut will find anal sex almost as pleasurable as vaginal sex.

Observation: Slut experienced first instance of squirting orgasm.

Alteration: Skene gland enlarged and sensitivity increased. 'Squirt' modified to contain increased levels of poke-centric pheromones and aphrodisiacs.

Result: Slut is now far more likely to squirt during orgasm. Each time this occurs the sexual aggressiveness and arousal of the Pokemon partner will increase.

Proceed Y/N?

Y.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Fantastic. She is really coming along nicely."

-

The next morning I woke up groggily. The egg birth had really taken it out of me. On top of that, my ass felt oddly empty and I had the similar horny feeling I got when I needed a good fucking. I went for a shower to try and revitalise myself a bit.

As I was cleaning myself, my hands strayed down to my butt. I pulled up under my bubbly cheeks and bounced on my tip toes, enjoying the feel of them jiggling. My fingers glided over the smooth skin to my asshole, not somewhere I had ever really played with before. This time though, just lightly teasing my hole brought a shiver of pleasure down my spine. I grabbed the shower gel and squeezed a big dollop onto my hand, rubbing it over my fingers. I slowly inserted two fingers into my ass, the friction felt amazing. It was tight, and I could feel the muscle squeezing, but it didn't hurt at all.

I intensified my thrusting, more thoroughly plunging two fingers in and out of my asshole. I brought my other hand round to the front and starting stroking my clit.

"Fuck!" I couldn't help but let out a moan. This wasn't anywhere near getting fucked by my Pokemon, but it still felt really good. I increased the pace.

Sooner than I would have expected, I could feel the tell tale signs of an impending orgasm. I doubled down, stroking my clit harder and faster whilst plugging a third finger into my ass. My knees began to buckle. There was a surge of pleasure, I was riding right on the edge for one exhilarating moment before the dam burst and I came, hard. My whole body shuddered and I began to squirt, spraying a liberal amount of femcum across my shaking hands.

"God. Yeessssss!"

I collapsed down to my knees as my orgasm passed, still dripping fluid. I gently extricated my fingers, smiling to myself. If it felt that good with my fingers I thought to myself, how good would Houndoom's perfect bitchbreaker feel in my ass? Fitting his knot in there was a somewhat terrifying prospect and I knew he would want to knot my little asshole, but my nervousness was far outweighed by my eagerness to try.

I clean myself up and packed up my few possessions into my backpack, before heading out to search for Bob with Houndoom at my side.

-

Just as the Professor had explained, the farm was happy to offer me a lift back to Olivine with the next honey shipment later that afternoon. I spent a joyful couple of hours walking in the woods with Houndoom whilst I waited for the truck to get loaded. I may have used the opportunity to suck him off once more for good measure. Whilst I always had my water bottle on me, it was much better to get my fix straight from the source. Besides, I don't think he minded.

Once the truck was ready to go, I clambered up into the back as there was no more room in the cab with the two delivery guys. Houndoom went back into his ball somewhat annoyed and only at my insistence, with a look that said he was certainly going to take his frustration out my on my little pussy later tonight.

I settled down against an old crate full of honey jars and starting flicking through entries in my Pokedex to pass the time. It would be a good few hours before we got back to the city. I must have dozed off, because at some point later I was awoken by the Pokedex that had fallen into my lap beeping at me and I could feel one of the balls on my belt heating up and vibrating. It could only mean one thing, one of my Pokemon needed me to empty his balls.

I plucked the ball in question off its magnetic latch. It was Zebstrika.

"Hmm. Gonna be a bit difficult in this cramped space."

The rear of the truck wasn't completely full thankfully, and I managed to drag a few of the crates around to make a just about enough space.

I knocked on the front wall of the container.

"Hey guys! If you here anything strange back here, don't worry. I'm just gonna be...err...practising for battle with Pokemon."

I couldn't hear a reply.

"You here what she said man?"

"Nah, something about her Pokemon. Wake me up when we get there, I'm going back to sleep."

They obviously couldn't hear me over the engine and the sound of the road.

I peeled my little jeans shorts down over my ass, which took quite some effort to squeeze around my bubble butt, shimmying them down my legs. I wasn't wearing any panties as there was no point these days, what with how often my cute, pink pussy was getting filled with fat Pokemon cocks. I stepped out of my jeans, spread my legs wide and bent forward over a waist high crate. I tossed the Pokeball backwards over my shoulder, hearing the telltale popping sound and seeing the flash of light that signalled a summoned Pokemon. I knew that in the position I was in, Zeb would be absolutely unable to resist.

I didn't have to wait long, within moments his front hooves came down hard either side of my head and I felt his mammoth horse cock slap down onto my back. I bent my myself down and angled my ass up, hot dogging his cock between my cheeks. He immediately began sawing his cock back and forth and I could feel his pre-cum dribbling out onto my back. I could feel the electric charge running through it, my pussy already leaking profusely. In the small enclosed space of the truck the scent of my pheromone and aphrodisiac laced pussy was driving him to new heights of lust. Just as the musk given off by his huge, pulsing balls was likewise eroding all my inhibitions and thoroughly fogging my mind.

I felt him slide back and angled my pussy upwards for his use. I was almost tempted to spread my cheeks and offer up my tiny asshole, but even in my clouded mind I knew I wasn't ready for that yet.

He took me up on my offer immediately, slamming his cock in. It took only a few strokes before he was fully hilted within me and I was cumming my brains out. I could only hope that my screams of pleasure weren't too obvious in the front.

-

A couple of hours later the truck pulled up outside the warehouse in Olivine. I didn't even notice. When the two guys opened up the back they were greeted by a sight I'm sure they weren't expecting. Me bent over a crate of honey, my belly full to bursting and my pretty, pink pussy overflowing with thick, stinking horse cum. Zebstrika was stood idly nearby, his cock still half hard, dribbling yet more cum onto the floor.

"Err, hey guys..."

"What...the...fuck..."

I hoisted myself down from the crate, cum splattering onto my legs and the floor. I reached down and grabbed my shorts, they were soaked completely in cum as well.

"It's not what it looks like." I said, knowing full well it was exactly what it looked like. They two guys glanced at each other, a mixture of disbelief, amusement and arousal on their faces.

"Oh fuck it!" I said before they could respond. I swung myself up onto Zeb's back, spurred him on with a kick and then, still half naked, rode off into the night.

"At least the jars are sealed."

"Shotgun not getting the hose!"

"Damn it."

-

Back at the lab the next morning I was showered, refreshed and had a good long nights sleep without any of my Pokemon getting horny. Even Houndoom seemed more tired than anything else and was content to curl up next to me on the bed. Suitably revitalised, I went and spoke to the Professor, wondering if he had any info on my next catch.

"I'm afraid I have nothing concrete yet Cass. Just a few rumours and hearsay I won't bother you with until I get a solid lead."

Cassie looked a little downtrodden. The Professor thought she was more eager to 'capture' another Pokemon than she might be letting on.

"I know. Why don't you keep earning your gym badges?"

"That's a good idea, but it's starting to become quite expensive to travel and way too far to walk from Olivine now I've cleared the nearby gyms."

"Oh of course, that reminds me." He pulled up a banking site on his computer and typed away. My Pokedex pinged a few minutes later with a money transfer. It was a staggering amount.

"That's your portion of our earning from the Beedrill eggs. Good work."

"Holy shit! This is just for eggs?" I asked, incredulous.

"Indeed. With the size and amount of eggs you birthed, I was able to secure a very generous amount of compensation. I thought that you could possibly use some of yours to buy a bike, that would certainly making getting from town to town easier, and of course the rest can be used on whatever accommodation you require as you travel."

tabetts
tabetts
263 Followers