The Making of a PokeSlut 05 - Tyrantrum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a great idea. Thanks Prof!" I pulled him in for quick hug. Little did I know that the main reason he wanted me to continue winning badges was that the gym battles would necessitate further relief sessions with my Pokemon, therefore pushing the nanite bonding and conversion factor further along.

I immediately rushed to the store and bought the best off road bike they had for sale. I also bought a little "I Heart Pokemon" sticker that I stuck on the back of the saddle. I thought it looked cute. After packing up my backpack and saying goodbye, I set off for Cianwood city. It was the next nearest town with a Pokemon gym and about a days ride. Houndoom seemed to really enjoy sprinting alongside the bike, I think he relished the chance to really go all out and run his fastest.

-

I was sat in my room in the motel, planning my strategy for my upcoming challenge of the Storm Gym. The gym was a fighting type dojo and unfortunately, I didn't have Pokemon with a type advantage. It was while I was looking through my Pokedex trying to come up with a plan that I noticed something very strange. My Beedrill had a third type.

"That can't be right. I didn't even know that Pokemon could have a third type." I investigated further. Normally a Beedrill would have Bug and Poison typing, pretty self-explanatory, but mine also had the type: Flying. I think that Beedrill is normally too small to learn this flying type moves, particularly Fly itself. However, due to the prodigious size of my alpha specimen, it seems she has gained abilities beyond those usually possible.

"This is amazing. Beedrill should be easily able to defeat the gym."

-

And so she did, quite easily in fact. The trainers there laughed at first, when they saw me summoning a Beedrill against them, but their mirth soon turned to fear when they saw the size and power of my Pokemon.

Their Pokemon could hardly put up a fight. Despite a bunch of flashy looking kicks, twirls and punches Beedrill had the advantage of flight. She picked them off one by one until even the leaders famed Poliwrath was defeated.

After the battle I could see that Beedrill was pretty worked up, her ovipositor was beginning to extend and she was dribbling lube onto the mat. I rushed forward to collect my Storm badge and tried to get her out of there before it became too obvious. We didn't make it very far.

As we passed the changing room on the way to the exit she roughly pushed me inside. She kept pushing and shoving me into the toilets.

"Hey! I know you're horny but you can't just push me around like this..."

She buzzed angrily and slammed me into one of the cubicles. I had only just managed to balance myself against the tank when she tore my shorts clean off with one of her stingers. I have to admit I was soaked. The level of aggression and sexual dominance these Pokemon were showing me was on a whole other level. I was a touch disconcerted at how easily they could control and push me around but my body absolutely loved it.

She pushed me forward, bending me over the toilet and giving her the perfect angle of attack. Her large frame could barely fit inside the cubicle but she pushed forward regardless, pinning me inside. Her ovipositor was now fully extended, smearing gooey, clear lube all over my butt. She was just as impatient as last time but whereas before it was an urgency to lay her eggs, this time, she was just really fucking horny.

As was her preference, she lined up her ovipositor with my asshole and thrust inside. She started thankfully slowly but was soon thrusting with vigour, sinking further and further into my guts and squashing me up against the toilet. Soon enough she had reached a powerful and fast tempo, fucking me hard and deep. I could tell she wasn't interested in my pleasure at all, simply using me as a hole to sate her desires inside. There was no connection or love like I felt from Houndoom.

"Come on! Fuck me! Breed my little asshole!" I egged her on.

Even still, I was enjoying this immensely. Last time she plugged me deep and laid her eggs, not really moving in and out. This time, she was properly fucking my ass. How had I not realised how much I enjoyed this before? Had I been missing out on a whole world of anal pleasure all this time?

I came screaming, squirting all over the tiled floor. She didn't seem to care or slow down in the slightest.

"Is this what it's come to?" I thought to myself between orgasms. "Being used as an anal fucktoy in a public bathroom?"

Beedrill's thrust were becoming harder and more erratic. I could tell she was on the brink. I pushed back hard in time with her thrusts, letting her get as deep into me as possible. Suddenly, all her movement stopped and I felt a great rush of fluid and eggs into my bowels. Unlike last time, it thankfully only lasted about 5 minutes and each egg was considerably smaller. Once she was done, she pulled out of me with a loud squelch and I put her back in her ball.

I then managed to lock the stall door and plopped myself down on the toilet. Once I was done, I flushed away the eggs and was on my way, one gym badge richer.

-

I had a conversation with the Professor on the phone later.

"A third type you say? Very interesting."

"I didn't think it was even possible."

"It is possible, just extremely rare, I believe only one known Pokemon has 3 types naturally. However, since we are dealing with outliers, genetic abnormalities like this are somewhat more likely. Just take it as a blessing, as you proved in Cianwood it is a very beneficial circumstance for you."

"I know right. I completely crushed that gym!"

"How was Beedrill afterwards? The heavy exertion of defeating a gym must have been... taxing for her?"

"Yeah she was bit umm... aggressive with me."

"I've no doubt you handled it well. Where are you going next?"

"I was thinking of going to Azalea Town."

"Ah yes, the Hive Gym. Quite a long way, even on your bike no?"

"I'll manage."

"You may not have to. I'm sending a HM to your Pokedex. HM02, for the 'Fly' move. It allows a Pokemon to carry its trainer from place to place. If Beedrill can learn it, that will save you a lot of travel time, lord knows she is big enough to carry you."

My Pokedex pinged a minute later. I filtered through my inventory and chose the relevant HM.

"Come on. Please work, this will be so useful."

'Beedrill learner Fly!'

"Yes! Awesome."

"It worked Professor."

"That's excellent Cassie. You should try it out right away. I'm sure you'll enjoy the ride."

I disconnected our call then summoned Beedrill from her ball. She looked at me expectantly, anticipating either a battle or a hole to fuck.

"Beedrill, use Fly! To Azalea Town."

Beedrill lowered her upper body and spread her wings down and wide. I clambered up onto her back and managed to find a relatively comfortable position. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her. As soon as she sensed I was ready. He wings began to beat, faster and faster until they became a buzzing blur and we lifted off into the sky.

The ride to Azalea was exhilarating, soaring through the skies on the back of a giant bee. A surreal experience to be sure, but unique and powerful. Beedrill seemed to thoroughly enjoy herself as well. Sometime I forget that Pokemon need some real time outside of a ball and we get so used to keeping them in there as a society.

We landed outside the Azalea Town Pokecentre just as the sun was setting. Beedrill was clearly tired and went back into her ball with no complaint. My legs were really aching, my thighs in particular from keeping a strong grip as we flew. I decided to call it a night and attempt the gym tomorrow.

I popped Houndoom out of his ball and we walked across town to the hotel where my fat earnings from selling eggs bought us a nice room. I cleaned myself up, stripped naked and then snuggled into bed next to Houndoom. He spooned in close behind me, his enormous red doggy cock sliding with practised ease into my drooling pussy. He fucked me slowly and deeply, luxuriating in his bitch's tight hole. His knot popped into me, locking us together for what I knew would be the whole night. I fell asleep completely content.

Later, whilst I was sleeping, the Professor was checking on my progress.

- - - - - - - - -

Subject: Cassandra Skye

PokeSlut Conversion: 71%

Additional Extreme cosmetic alteration available.

View Result Y/N?

Y.

Observation: The average appearance of the most popular porn actresses show the perceived most desirable human female body shape is an hourglass figure.

Alteration: Lower rib removed, extraneous fatty tissue around torso siphoned into breasts or buttocks for additional padding and shape. Abdominal and oblique muscles strengthened and flexibility increased.

Result: Sluts body is now within the range considered to be the perfect hourglass figure. Additional flexibility and removal of internal bone structure allows for much more intense sexual positions to be achieved without damaging slut. Breasts are now even more prominent providing ideal visual stimulus for male Pokemon.

Proceed Y/N?

Y.

- - - - - - - - -

"Soon." The Professor mused out loud. "She will be perfect."

-

I woke up feeling a bit tight and uncomfortable around my middle. Most people would assume it was because I had spent the night with more than a foot of red hot doggy dick buried inside me but I had more than gotten used to that. I stretched, noting with interest how much more flexible I seemed to be. My whole core seemed smaller yet stronger, and I now had vaguely athletic, defined abs.

"Damn. I look great!"

I twisted myself this way and that, really getting a feel for my bodies new manoeuvrability. Houndoom was watching with keen interest from the bed, clearly enjoying my little impromptu show.

"Later baby" I whispered, leaning in to kiss his cheek. "First you have to help me beat the next gym, OK?" He barked his assent.

-

The Hive Gym was quite the spectacle. The inside of the building was a dense, dark jungle full of bugs. Trainers attacked without warning from the shadows and I was constantly on edge. Thankfully, my faithful Houndoom was ever at my side and his fire breath made short work of our opponents.

By the time we reached the gym leader he was starting to become cocky and arrogant, even ignoring some of my commands in battle! He knew he could win easily and seemed to be deliberately toying with his opponents. As he defeated more and more enemy Pokemon I could see he was paying less attention to them and more to me. His gaze held a dark promise. He knew he was doing all the work and my little pussy was going to pay the price.

After resoundingly defeating the gym leader's Scyther with flamethrower, I barely had time to grab my new badge from his outstretched hand before Houndoom was jumping up at me and shoving his nose into my crotch. His cock was hardening and lengthening from his sheath, dribbling pre onto the floor below him. My mouth watered and my pussy soaked my shorts but I still had enough decency to try and get somewhere slightly more private than the middle of a crowded gym.

I tried summoning him back into his ball but he barked loudly and bared his fangs at me.

"Please! Not here!"

He growled in response, stalking towards me. One of the other trainers tried to intervene, not understanding what was happening. Houndoom jumped up and snapped at him, perhaps mistaking him as trying to vie for my affection. The blow sent him stumbling backwards in fear.

"What the fuck! Control your Pokemon you dumb bitch!" he shouted, storming off.

I kneeled down to get to Houndoom's eye level, taking his head in my hands and whispering to him.

"It's OK baby, I know. Shhhh. You control me. Please can we not do it right here though? Please?"

His attitude changed, his heckles lowered. He was responding positively to my submission. I kept whispering to him, one hand stroking his back whilst the other reached under to tease his cock.

"If you take me back to the hotel, I'll let you knot my ass. You want that baby?"

His cock throbbed in my hand. The heat coming of it was palpable. He growled, but licked my face in affirmation. We set off at a run back to the hotel, both as eager as the other for what came next.

-

I was stripping off the moment the door closed on our hotel room. I threw off my trainers, shimmied out of my shorts and pulled my tank top over my head, my perfectly shaped tits bouncing freely. I cocked my hips at him and raised an eyebrow.

"How do you want me, you beast?" I asked playfully.

He leapt up onto the bed, the springs groaning under his weight. His cock was already very, very hard. 15 inches long, red, angry and as thick as my wrist. I was in love.

I crawled up onto the bed with him, presenting myself in the classic doggy position. I knew what he wanted. He positioned himself behind me, pouncing up and dropping his front paws over my shoulders. Due to his prodigious size and my slight frame we lined up perfectly. His burning hot cock already sliding back and forth along my pussy. I shivered and moaned in anticipation. That wasn't the hole he was interested in using tonight though, tonight he was going to knot and breed my tight little asshole instead.

I reached back with one hand and grasped his cock before guiding the tip into position. With the amount of pre-cum he was putting out, the tapered shape of his cock and how eager I was, he slipped in easily. I groaned in bliss and he growled low in his throat. We both knew what the other was thinking. Every time we fucked was better than the last. I was completely enamoured with him and his cock and he loved having an eager fucktoy to dump his load into whenever he wanted. It was the perfect relationship for us.

He fucked me slowly but surely, keeping a steady and relentless pace. Inch after glorious inch sank deep into my guts.

"Yessss! That's it baby. A little more and I'm gonna...gonna...ccuuuuummmmmmm!"

I felt my pussy squirt as I came, my hips rising up away from the bed. It was a big one, I could feel my little hole rhythmically clench around his shaft. I felt his cock harden even more and throb powerfully inside me. He growled and nipped the back of neck before digging his front paws into my shoulders, scratching me and painfully pulling in closer to his body, ramming his cock all the way into hilt in my ass in the process. My arms gave out and I slumped forward, cumming again.

"Oh my fucking gooodddddd!"

He increased the pace and ferocity of his thrusts. Before long he was smoothly power fucking all 15 inches in and out of my poor little ass. I was cumming every 3 or 4 strokes, screaming into the pillow to try and muffle my voice. It was a completely different feeling to having my pussy bred, but an equally enjoyable one, one that I knew I could just as easily get addicted to.

He kept fucking me for over an hour like a machine. His huge cock had so completely plundered the depths of my ass I couldn't even think straight. I had squirted so many times I was practically dehydrated. His knot had grown to full size and with every headboard banging thrust it smashed up against my tiny ring. I couldn't resist him though and eventually, with a pop and an extra loud squealing orgasm from me, he knotted himself into my ass.

He seized up in pleasure and a moment later I felt him start to cum in me. As was usual for him, his orgasm was long and drawn out, steadily pumping litres of thick, steaming cum into his personal bitch. For my part I could do nothing more than lay there and take it, my upper body crushed into the mattress. Finally, when he was done dumping his load into me, he lifted himself and swivelled round with us still connected by his knot. He dragged me down the bed a bit until he settled into a comfortable spot and be we both drifted off into an exhausted but utterly satisfied sleep.

-

*Beep...*Beep...*Beep

"Ughh... what's the matter?" The Professor said groggily, woken up at 3am by the computer.

"Sir, I have an important update on Miss Skye. Please check the system."

"Very well, but this better be good."

- - - - - - - - - -

Subject: Cassandra Skye

PokeSlut Conversion: 75%

NOTE: PokeSlut currently anal breeding with subject: Houndoom.

View Detailed Analysis Y/N?

Y.

PokeSlut and Pokemon currently tied in deep anal knot. Anal compatibility of PokeSlut confirmed. Bowels contain approximately 3.1 Lt of sperm. Bedding material saturated with 'squirt' laden with female pheromones. Male is currently ejaculating for 4th consecutive time. Effect of enhanced vaginal lubrication on male Pokemon sexual potency confirmed. Female dopamine at peak levels.

Conversion reached 75%: Synergistic Alterations available.

View results: Y/N?

Y.

Synergy 01: Cum Connoisseur

Relevant Alterations: 01 - Altered Tastes, 08 - Plump Lips

Result: Pokemon cum will now taste practically addictive and provide additional sustenance and nutrition. Slut will rarely want to ingest anything else.

Proceed: Y/N?

Y.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Excellent progress as per usual Cassie. Is that everything?"

"No Sir, the additional analysis you asked me to conduct on the pair bond between Miss Skye and Houndoom is also complete."

"Fantastic, is it as I thought?"

"Yes. The results clearly show that a strong bonded relationship over time with a single male Pokemon produces better overall results in terms of conversion speed, more frequent occurrences of submissive behaviour, reduced sexual inhibitions and better public perception of the relationship."

"Good, though it does mean I will have to recruit some more eager sluts for the programme if my plan is to succeed. No matter, I can worry about that at a later time. Is the secondary bonding application for her Pokedex ready?"

"It is 92% complete. It should be ready in approximately 23 hours. Should I install and present it to Miss Skye when ready?"

"Do it, and notify me when you do, I want to see her reaction in real time."

-

The next morning I was pretty sore. As much as I fucking loved Houndoom's treatment of my asshole the night before I was still relatively new to anal and I think that having a massively inflated knot plugging her ass all night while her Pokemon fills her guts to the limit with cum is enough to test any girls anal endurance.

Of course, once his knot came free I made sure to lovingly give his cock a tongue bath and thorough cleaning. I know he could do it himself but recently it felt more and more right to be servile to him in some way. The implications of this were not lost on me, but the taste of his creamy post-fuck cock was enough to banish any misgivings I may have had.

After a shower and some freshening up, I prepared for travelling to Mahogany Town, the home of the Glacier Gym. I packed up my bag, double checked the lust levels on my other Pokemon and headed down to the hotel bar for some breakfast.

Houndoom was following me around as usual, the manager gave me a bit of a dirty look for letting him run free but I really didn't care. I made myself a bowl of cereal and poured on some milk before sitting down at a table. I took one bite and nearly gagged. It tasted horrible!

I tentatively tried another small mouthful.

"Ugghh. Is this milk off?" I pondered aloud.

I rummaged in my bag and pulled out one of my emergency bottles of Mudsdale cum. I unscrewed the top and deeply inhaled, the scent of it had me practically drooling. I raised it to my lips and took a gulp.

"Ummmpfff!" God that's fucking good I thought.

I had to resist the urge to cram my hands down my shorts. Surreptitiously, I took my bowl of cereal back to the counter and tipped it away then filled up the bowl with some more dry flakes but no milk. I took it back to my table.