The Making of a PokeSlut 05 - Tyrantrum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my way carefully into the cave, the nanites casting a strong beam of light out in front me to light the way. It took quite some time for me to find the route into the furthest reaches of the cave, it's labyrinthine layout, tight corners and many dead ends making things difficult. Thankfully, the nanites, dropped little glowing markers every few metres to help guide me back out as well as establish a signal link to the van outside.

The tunnel eventually opened out into a larger cavern, the light from the nanites finding it difficult to illuminate the larger space. They drifted upwards, casting out a wider beam that showed the cavern in a dim light. Resting at the centre, sleeping on a mound of earth, was the great beast.

An absolutely enormous Tyrantrum, resembling the king of the dinosaurs. It was predominantly dark red with scaly patterns on its skin and scattered orange highlights on some scales and ridges. His head was proportionately large with a blunt, ridged snout and extremely powerful looking jaws. It has black around its eyes and a light grey lower jaw covered by a beard of white, primitive feathers. Several sharp teeth are visible in the lower jaw, while the upper jaw is lined with orange-tipped, tooth-like projections. Over its eyes is a row of five large orange spikes resembling a crown. He has two relatively smaller forelimbs compared to its powerful hind legs with three dangerous looking, large black claws each. Plated, armoured ridges cover its knees, back, and down the length of the top of its tail.

"Fuck...That thing is a monster!" I exclaimed.

"Stay calm Cass, you can do this."

The nanites spread out, providing additional sources of light, points of view for the recording and scanning the sleeping Tyrantrum.

- - - - - - - - - -

Name: Tyrantrum

Level: 98

Age: 870

Gender: Male

Race: Dragon

Height: 3.1 m

Weight: 1900 kg

Penis Length (Upper): 26 in

Penis Length (Lower): 30 in

Penis Width (Upper): 7.5 in

Penis Width (Lower): 8.2 in

Testicle Diameter: 15 in X 4

Semen Output: Extreme

Refractory Period: Extremely Low (Pokemon often hibernates)

NOTE: Dragon, dual cocks at extreme size, expect lengthy double penetration

NOTE: Due to four testicles and length of time in hibernation, semen output will be unquantifiably high. Expect session to extend into a period of potentially days.

Keywords: Vicious, Dominant, Tyrant

Assessment: Male has been in period of extended hibernation. Upon waking will rampage in search of a mate. Once a mate is chosen, breeding will continue until Tyrantrum is fully satisfied.

WARNING: Tyrantrum is a peak alpha male Pokemon. Penis size, cum output, ferocity and stamina all greatly exceed human norms. Ensure Slut meets criteria 'Cum Dump' before proceeding.

Recommendation for Slut: Submit to male, do not resist in any capacity. All other recommendations unnecessary, male will take charge immediately.

- - - - - - - - - -

"You might want to cover your ears for this" the Professor warned. I plugged a finger into each ear. The nanites formed into a larger mass directly over the Tyrantrum and began vibrating before letting out a deafening, screeching roar.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked, my ears ringing slightly.

"That was a female Tyrantrum mating call. Should get his attention. Once more now."

I quickly plugged my ears again and the nanites let out another roar. The caves reverberated with the sound of a female in heat. Unfortunately, the only one of those present was me. The sleeping beast began to stir, slowly raising itself up into a standing position, it's head scanning back and forth, nostrils flaring.

I watched in a mixture of awe and sheer terror as it's twin cocks rapidly hardened, each bigger than my arm. Four heavy, pendulous balls swung beneath them, packed to the brim with months worth of Pokemon jizz. My pussy was positively drooling at the sight.

"It's vision is based on movement, but with the state you're in right now. I don't think that will be a problem."

It sniffed the air more vigorously, it's huge head turning to face straight at me, eyes narrowing. I wasn't aware, but my pheromone laden pussy was giving off an incredibly potent scent in the confined conditions of the cave. A scent that gave off a singular message to the male Pokemon.

'Fuck me. Mate me. Breed me.'

The beast roared, long and loud. I had to suppress every instinct I had that was telling me to run. I focused instead on the instinct that was telling me to bend over and present my holes. The Tyrantrum stalked forward, its heavy footfalls shaking the very earth, until it was looming over me, cocks dripping pre-cum.

They were beautiful, two massive lances protruding up and out. His cocks were as draconic as he was. They were tapered towards the tip, growing progressively fatter towards the base and ridged every couple of inches.

"Don't fight it Cassie, and don't try to run. Just turn around, stick out that perfect ass of yours, and brace yourself."

I did as I was told.

Without any hesitation he surged forward, lifting me bodily and slamming me into the cave wall. At the same time, with no ceremony or thought beyond his own carnal needs he plunged both cocks into my willing holes. I screamed. Nothing coherent, just guttural and animalistic, a sow getting taken by her bull.

He was unrelenting, pinning me to the wall and fucking me deep and hard. My pretty pussy and tiny asshole were stretched to the limit around his gargantuan cocks. He took me rough, brutally. No care or concern or pretence. He used my precious body like a sex toy.

Thanks to his titanic strength and power, I was soon being roughly impaled to the hilt with every one of his urgent, demanding thrusts. My feet were dangling helplessly off the ground, my whole body weight crashing down to meet his next thrust every time he pulled back. I had lost track of the numbers of times I had cum already. I was squirting almost non-stop, spraying myself all over his swinging balls. Every time I did, the heady scented mixture of more pheromones in the air and aphrodisiac soaking his cocks enraged him to the point of sexual fury.

Honestly, I was glad for the nanite armour, I was getting thrown around like a rag doll, smashing and banging off the wall and his rock hard scales. I couldn't control myself, couldn't fight back, couldn't summon the strength to do anything except have my holes abused by this beast. It was by far the most merciless, ruthless, savage breeding I had ever endured. It was incredible.

Given how long it must have been since he last came, it didn't take long for him to reach his peak. With an almighty roar, he pressed me into the wall with all his might and hosed my insides with a torrent of cum. We came together, me squealing and mewling incoherently as he dumped his load into both my holes.

It didn't slow him down in the slightest, on the contrary it actually seemed to invigorate him. After only a moments rest, he resumed his powerful thrusts and was soon back up to full tempo. This went on for hours. Every time he would cum he would simply carry on fucking me at the same brutal pace. I was soon packed to capacity with thick dragon cum and his repeated orgasms spilled down my legs, splattering all over the ground. He filled me over and over and over again.

I couldn't take it, even with my enhanced physique I just couldn't keep up with him. During the hours he was fucking me I blacked out intermittently, waking each time to find him still pumping away, or blasting another huge load into my depths. It didn't concern him, his fuck toy was still tight and wet whether it was conscious or not.

-

An unknown amount of time later I woke up again, this time lying alone on the cold stone floor. My pussy and ass were sore but very, very satisfied. My belly was stretched out like it had been when I was full of eggs, it looked like I had been inflated like some sort of cum balloon. I tried to stand but slipped and fell with a sickening squelch. I had been dozing in a two foot deep puddle of sticky, congealed cum. All the excess jizz that he wasn't able to fit into me. With some effort, I managed to carefully drag myself up to my feet.

The Tyrantrum was stood nearby, looking dazed and confused. Perhaps he had never had a partner that had been able to satisfy him fully before.

I gingerly walked over to him, each step leaving a goopy footprint and a trail of cum behind me. I grabbed the fifth nano ball and hurled it at him. Thankfully, it caught him properly before dropping down onto the ground, fizzing and spinning as it completed its transformation.

I picked up the finished ball and examined it. As usual, the colour scheme and decorative pieces perfectly matched the captured Tyrantrum. It was mostly dark red scaled material, with a white central stripe and a small orange crested section across the top that looked like a tiny crown. When I touched it, words burned themselves around the equator.

'LIVING ONAHOLE'

"Well, that's accurate" I thought to myself as another big dollop cum splattered onto the ground between my feet.

"It's done." I spoke into my earpiece.

"Excellent work Cassie. Truly. I am very impressed."

"Thanks." I blushed. It was still slightly surreal to be complimented on my ability to drain a Pokemon's balls.

"I honestly don't think anyone else could do what you just did. Take your time on the way out, I'll see you back at the van."

I clipped the ball onto my belt and made my way towards the exit on very shaky legs, being careful to follow the trail of lights.

The Professor watched the readout in front of him closely. He had been attentively monitoring her breeding session for the last 5 hours.

"Extrapolate from latest session and estimate conversion factor."

- - - - - - - - -

Subject: Cassandra Skye

Predicted PokeSlut Conversion post-Tyrantrum: 86%

- - - - - - - - -

She truly was the perfect specimen, the first of many for the PokeSlut programme, and she was nearly complete.