The Making of a PokeSlut 05 - Tyrantrum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was sure no-one was paying me any attention, I poured a large helping of horse cum straight into the bowl. I watched as the thick, heavy globs of jizz covered the cereal. It was the best breakfast I ever ate. I enjoyed it so much I even picked up the bowl and slurped up the last remnants. A lone dollop fell down and splattered onto my exposed cleavage. I scooped it up with a finger and sucked it clean. I glanced up and saw a young man a couple of tables over watching me, enraptured, his fork halfway to his mouth. I blushed heavily and sheepishly made my way to the exit.

-

Once I had flown to Mahogany Town and got set up in another hotel, I immediately headed for the Glacier Gym. I knew I would have an easy time here again as ice types are very weak to fire moves and Houndoom had a whole arsenal of those at his disposal. I realised just how reliant on him I was becoming but not only that, the depth of my feelings towards him in general. He was ever faithful, always by my side, protected me, fought for me, cared for me and has an absolutely enormous cock. What more could a girl want?

"Who's my good boy? Are you ready to win another badge?" I asked him on the steps outside the gym. He barked happily in response, his tail eagerly wagging and we headed inside.

As expected, the gym fell easily to Houndoom's power, even the Gym Leader Pryce and his mighty Piloswine were brought low. Houndoom was clearly in his element but was becoming increasingly prideful with another victory under his belt. He was even showing off his hard cock during battles now, the monstrous thing waving around under him as he fought. I couldn't keep my eyes off it. To be completely honest, his powerful and dominant display was really turning me on. At this point I didn't feel much like a trainer, more like a cheerleader that the star player was absolutely going to fuck after the game as a reward for winning.

Once we had won he bounded over to me but instead of his usual happy barking, he circled round behind me and headbutted me hard. He knocked me down onto my knees and proceeded to shove his nose in my crotch and nip at my ass and tits. I had to scramble away from him in embarrassment.

"Don't mind him. He's just worked up. He gets a bit...boisterous when he wins a battle". I tried to explain to the gym leader, who handed me my Glacier Badge with a very knowing look.

When I tried to leave, Houndoom refused to follow. He sat down in the middle of the arena with the assembled crowd still watching. I tried to drag him away but he wouldn't budge.

"What's the matter? Is something wrong?" I asked in concern. He shook his head.

"Look, I can't just let you fuck me in public. I'm...I'm not ready for that." I implored him.

"Not ready yet" said the voice in my head darkly.

He continued to look at me sternly.

"What do you want from me then? A kiss?" He barked once.

I kneeled down in front of him and planted a big kiss on him. He growled. I tried harder, holding his head in my hands and sloppily making out with him. The crowd seemed to be getting larger around us. He growled again then flexed his hips, his cock bouncing in the air.

"Wait. You want me to kiss..." I trailed off. He barked once again, still waving his cock at me.

"Oh god..."

I leaned down under him, my upper body lowered and my ass raised up, no doubt the crowd were enjoying that. My heart was absolutely pounding in my chest. It was almost like Houndoom was publicly christening me as a PokeSlut. Which I was of course, but was I ready for the world to know that? He growled again.

I leaned in the last few inches and kissed him demurely right on the tip of his heavily leaking cock. He tasted really good.

"Thank you" I whispered so only he could hear. The urge to continue, to take him into my mouth and have him breed my throat was frankly very strong but I managed to control myself and stand back up. He barked happily and seemed pleased with me. I walked out of the gym with him at my side, my head held high despite the whispers and rumours I could hear around us. I was only one badge away from all 8 in the region now.

-

Later that evening, back at the hotel I was relaxing watching TV when I got an alert on my Pokedex. I was expecting it to be a horny Pokemon that needed my services but was surprised to see an update notification instead. I had never seen one before so I decided to play it safe and ask the A.I. for help.

"Hello. Computer?"

"Yes Cassie?"

"Is this update legit? I haven't picked a virus somewhere have I?"

"No Cassie, the update is legitimate. It will add some new functionality to your Pokedex that I am sure you will make good use of."

"Cool!" I hit the accept button and it started to install.

"Incidentally Cassie, whilst we wait, have you noticed a difference in Houndoom's behaviour towards you?"

"Err yeah, I have. He seems to be even more aggressive with me during sex and he's been quite pushy with me in general. He won't go back in his ball any more either." I explained.

"I think he's even been getting...bigger" I whispered.

"Good. Results are as expected then. This new function will be most useful to you."

As if on cue, the Pokedex beeped to show it had finished installation.

I opened up the Pokemon menu screen. Next to each of my 4 Pokemon was the little heart logo that would take me to each of their individual lust menu screens. Next to Houndoom however, there was now an additional button labelled 'BOND'. The logo showed a kneeling, naked blonde woman collared and chained to Houndoom.

I tapped the button. Additional drop down choices appeared.

1. Bio

2. 3D Imagery

3. Recorded Footage

4. Submission Rating

"Why is this only appearing now?" I asked. "And why only for Houndoom?" His ears perked up at the sound of his name, watching me from the bed.

The Professor and I have come to the conclusion that the bonding process is more effective when a single female is bonded with a single male. Naturally, until we have more volunteers for the programme you will need to keep catching additional Pokemon yourself.

"And I've bonded with Houndoom?"

"Of course. His bond with you is very strong." He barked happily.

I decided to select each option in turn. The first brought up a detailed breakdown of Houndoom.

- - - - - - - - - -

Bonded Partner: Houndoom

Level: 94

Age: 33 years

Sex: Male

Race: Canine

Height (at shoulder): 1.6 m

Weight: 55 kg

Penis Length (Unsheathed): 13.3 in, (including knot) 16.1 in

Penis Width (Average): 3.3 in

Knot Diameter: 6.6 in

Testicle Diameter: 5.5 in

Semen Output: Extreme

Refractory Period: Minimal

NOTE: Fire Typing, Semen approaching maximum tolerable temperature.

NOTE: When aroused, excessive pre-cum production.

Keywords: Aggressive, Dominant, Knotting

Assessment: Penis is tapered at tip to aid initial entry. Large quantities of pre-cum lubricate female to prepare for knot insertion. Knot likely to stay inflated for up to 1 hour.

WARNING: Knot width double average width of penis.

ADDENDUM 1: Changes to Pokemon morphology since capture shown in bold.

ADDENDUM 2: Since bonding, male is showing greatly increased levels of sexual aggression, semen output and assertive behaviours.

- - - - - - - - -

"What am I looking at here?"

"This is the raw data for Houndoom. This is normally only available to the Professor as administrator but will be shown to trainers in a bonded pair to help them better understand their partner."

"So he has been getting bigger. I knew it! 16.1 inches...fuck..." My hand unconsciously traced a line up from my panties past my belly button. It was a long way.

"What does it mean by changes to morphology?"

"As you have no doubt noticed, the nanite bonding process has caused positive changes to your physiology. Since you are bonded to Houndoom, over time he has changed as well. Changes such as increased overall size, musculature, penis length and width and ejaculate levels. The changes to yourself have emphasised your femininity, whereas his changes has emphasised his masculinity. As the human trainer, the changes have been mostly focused on you, which is why his are far less outwardly noticeable."

"I see."

I tapped the next option.

The Pokedex shone brightly and beamed a bright light upwards. The light swiftly coalesced into a 3d image of Houndoom.

"A hologram! Awesome!" I exclaimed. This sort of tech was absolutely cutting edge.

The image showed him stood in a neutral pose. It was incredibly detailed, to the point where it seemed I was looking at a miniature version of the real thing. As though if I reached out a touched it I would feel the fur.

A whole range of options was displayed on the pad. I could make him change his pose, make him walk or run or jump and perform all his available battle moves. I could also change his lust and it updated to show how his posture and demeanour would change as he got hornier.

I could zoom and flip and rotate the image at will or have it focus on specific areas. After messing with it a bit my curiosity got the better of me and I tapped the option 'Close-Up: Genitals'.

The image zoomed in. I set it to 50% lust and watched, fascinated as the cock in the image extended. I set it to 75% and zoomed in further, until the cock completely filled my view. I watched as it reached full hardness and start to drip pre. I kept going, sliding the bar slowly up to 100%. The cock in the image got even harder, thicker and started to throb noticeably. At 90% the knot began to appear, a huge swelling forming round the base. Finally, once it reached 100% the cock began spewing thick, white ropes of cum which disappeared once they reached the edge of the hologram field.

I didn't know what to say. Watching that had me so horny I'm pretty sure I was glued to my seat. I resisted the urge to masturbate and returned to the original menu, selecting option 3.

A whole library of clips appeared. Every single sexual encounter I've had with Houndoom was shown in perfect clarity. Every blowjob, every breeding, all of them, laid out and displayed from every angle. I selected one clip that caught my eye, I think it was the first time me and Houndoom had spent all night in bed together. I watched in rapt fascination as his gigantic bitchbreaker slid deeper and deeper into my tiny pink pussy. It didn't look like there was any way it could possibly fit but soon enough he was buried to the hilt inside me and was hosing my womb down with hot cum. I snapped myself out of my reverie and closed the video, then selected the fourth and final option.

A new page appeared with a sliding scale showing my apparent submissiveness rating to Houndoom. It was already quite advanced.

- - - - - - - - -

0 - Default Pokemon and trainer relationship.

10 - Increased lust gain when in ball. Complete.

20 - Increased cum output gain when in ball. Complete.

30 - Increased levels of sexual aggressiveness towards trainer. Complete.

40 - Pokemon now less likely to remain in ball. Complete.

50 - Pokemon now majority dominant: commencing role reversal. Complete.

60 - Pokemon now much less likely to remain in ball unless absolutely necessary. Complete.

70 - Default collar appearance changes to suit dominant Pokemon.

80 - Minimum lust increase: Pokemon must now be fully satisfied multiple times daily.

90 - Public uniform mandatory.

100 - Full role reversal: Pokemon is now training human partner.

Current Submission Rating: 69%

- - - - - - - - -

"I'm at 69% already?" I looked over at Houndoom. As usual, he was eyeing me with interest. I could see he was already half hard. That magnificent beast and his cock do dominate me so easily I thought. I read further down the list and was very interested to know exactly what collar appearance, public uniform and Pokemon training partner meant.

I felt the collar around my neck. It was currently in its usual simplistic form. It looked like a thin steel choker, easy to pass off as stylish jewellery. Could I really walk around in public with a dog collar around my neck?

"I take it that 70% means precisely what I think it does?" I asked the A.I.

"Yes Cassie. The collar will take on a new permanent form that most suits your dominant partner and your relationship with him."

"Fuck..." I was only 1% away. I glanced over at Houndoom who had now stood up. He gave me a look that simultaneously made me knees weak and my pussy wet. Did he...understand the situation?

Before I could react, he pounced forward, knocking me onto my ass. He swiftly spun himself round, putting us roughly into the 69 position with my back on the ground and him stood over me. All I could see was his belly, his cock and his massive hanging balls, full to the brim with cum.

"Hey! You can't just push me around. You can't ju...sspmmppph."

He rammed his cock into my mouth to shut me up. He built up to a rapid pace, sawing half of his cock in and out of my mouth. I tried to wriggle free but he pinned me with his front legs. I tried to push him off but he was too heavy and far too strong. He growled and bit my thighs just enough to hurt and make my position in our relationship very clear. He was in charge.

Once he sensed I had given in to him, submitted my body for his pleasure, he really gave it to me. He wasn't interested in my pleasure or my feelings, not this time, this was a display of power and dominance and he was treating my throat like a pussy. I was his bitch, and right now he wanted to use his bitch as a cumdump.

He was soon fucking his whole cock deep into my throat. Any hint of hesitation, reluctance or perceived lack of acceptance from me was met with more bites to my thighs and him plunging his cock in as far as possible and leaving it there. He was choking any resistance out of me with his cock.

Each thrust slapped his balls into my face. They were practically boiling over with cum, ready to unleash into me at any moment. I tried to play with myself, reaching down in an attempt to get into my shorts but he bit my fingers. The message was clear. This is all about me, not you. You're nothing but a sex toy to me right now.

"Pleassseeh...hurggk...cum...I...cannn't...glurrgk...takessh...mushh...urgk...more!"

With one final thrust he buried his cock as far as he could. I reached up through fading vision to grip around the base of his knot the way I know he likes since he can't physically fit it into my mouth.

He unleashed an absolute torrent of burning hot cum into me, his balls pulsing, working overtime to pump me full. My belly was soon full and it started to back up. It was being forced out around his cock and I was coughing it up back onto my face. He pulled back, withdrawing from my ruined throat and proceeded to blast yet more ropes of cum all over my face and hair. I swallowed what I could, desperately trying to suck in a much needed breath.

When he was at last done, he wiped the last few drops onto my shirt, yawned, then trotted off. I pulled myself up to my feet and staggered into the bathroom. I was a real mess. I had to scoop the stuff out of my eyes just to see in the mirror. My face, hair, neck and cleavage were completely caked in thick, white, goopy dog cum.

My discarded Pokedex on the floor pinged. I picked it up and a little holographic fireworks display went off.

"CONGRATULATIONS! You have reached 70% or more submission. Your collar will now change to suit your role."

My neck felt hot so I rushed back to the mirror. Sure enough, there it was. Around my neck was a dog collar. It was rich, thick black leather with an orange fur trim. There was a metal loop attached to the back and a paw shaped tag on the front that read 'BITCH' in large letters. There was no clasp.

I stared at myself in the mirror. Covered in cum with a collar round my neck, I was exactly what I look like. I was a dogs bitch. A fuck toy for Pokemon. A true PokeSlut. Now everyone would know.

I couldn't resist. I jammed my hand down my shorts. Just the slightest touch sent me right over the edge and I was cumming. I gripped the counter with one hand until my knuckles went white. I was squirting into my shorts, my juices running down my thighs.

As soon as I caught my breath I stripped off my clothes and crawled on all fours back into the bedroom.

"Please fuck me again...Master."

-

I had now won seven of the eight Gym Badges for this region but I was very worried about the final gym. Even with my powerful and high level Pokemon, the leader Clair was renowned as a terribly difficult opponent and her team of dragon types was very strong with no real weaknesses except other dragons.

I decided the best thing to do for now was head back to the lab, have a bit of a break from travelling and see what progress the Professor had made.

He was poring over a large map laid out on the central table when we walked in. Houndoom barked and ran over, jumping up with his front paws on the table to see what was going on.

"Oh hello Houndoom!" the Professor laughed.

I strode up next to Houndoom, scratching his ears.

"Hey Prof. How's it going?"

He turned to face me. "I'm good, how are y..." His gaze fell on my neck.

I subconsciously toyed with my dog collar, the tag jingling.

"I see you and Houndoom have been getting along very well?" he asked without judgement.

"Well..." I smiled coyly, avoiding his gaze.

"I'm very pleased for you. My research has shown that this programme is most effective when a female bonds with a single male after all. It's nice to see my work proven."

"Thanks!"

"Oh and don't worry about all your other Pokemon, once I get a few more volunteers you won't need to look after them all yourself. 'Share the loads' as it were. Ah ha." He chuckled, I just rolled my eyes.

"It has been getting a bit strenuous dealing with them all, I have to admit."

"Undoubtedly. At least the nanite bonding is progressing well. You look absolutely fantastic."

"I know right!" I said, doing a little twirl.

"There may be a few more changes, but the system is close to being fully calibrated to you now."

"So what's all this for?" I asked, pointing at the map.

"Oh my yes, I almost completely forgot. I have the location of another alpha male. A Tyrantrum currently in hibernation but soon to awaken has been found in the depths of Dark Cave off Route 31."

"A Tyrantrum!" I exclaimed. "How the hell am I supposed to fuck that?" My traitorous pussy was already wet imagining the size of its cock.

"I completely understand your hesitation Cassie. I would never have sent anyone after this creature if it were her first time with a Pokemon, but you're different. With all the changes your body has undergone, I think you may be the only person who could hope to tame this beast."

"You really owe me one after this."

"I think I owe you you more than that at this point Cassie. Come, I want to get packed and leave first thing in the morning."

-

It was two days later when our van pulled up outside the entrance to Dark Cave. As per usual, the nanites created a mirror for me and began work on my uniform. I watched, still somewhat fascinated, as they quickly and effortlessly dissolved my normal clothes and spun around me, creating my uniform seemingly from nothing. I admired the finished creation, though did note this one was quite dissimilar to the previous versions.

The whole thing looked more like armour than a sexy outfit. From my feet to my upper thigh was completely covered in what looked like hard, red scales with thicker sections in white covering the knees. It then continued up my sides before converging again, covering my belly and back over my shoulders and down my arms ending in scaled gloves. It also connected to a kind of helmet that protected my head, leaving only a small section free for me to see out of. All in all it looked quite formidable, the only parts of me left exposed at all were my soft tits, my fat ass and, of course, my tight little pussy.