All Comments on 'The Making of a PokeSlut 06'

by tabetts

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JAFCritic3JAFCritic34 months ago

Interesting premise! I am only faintly familiar with the Pokémon universe, so for me this story was an introduction to the characters.

(I’m assuming that you based your story off the tv show?)

For me, it was a new take on mind control and body modification storytelling. I’m curious if you intend to add more in the future. I think the female Pokémon would like to their own stories too.

That said, I think you did a fine job with this one. Thank you for sharing and I hope to read more from you in the future.

LH_readsLH_reads4 months ago

A really great series! I hope you're not done writing on Literotica.

If you're not planning to continue with what happens to Melanie, how would you feel about others writing it?

QueenieRoseQueenieRose4 months ago

Randomly checked to see if you’d posted any more and super glad to see you have!! This was THE hottest one of all of your stories, I was enthralled. Super, super hot!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please write more! I loved this series, and can't wait for more in this universe!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More Please :)

wicked_guavawicked_guava4 months ago

whole series is amazing!! would love a follow-up with melanie. you have a gift

SNEZ_WritingSNEZ_Writing3 months ago

What an incredible series!!!

Can't wait to read what you right next! (Though I hope it's a PokeSlut spinoff!)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Would love to read what happens with Melanie. Since she seems to be a different type of PokeSlut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertabetts@tabetts
Previously worked on Captions, Phone/Text based stories and even a visual novel. Now I'm trying my hand at actual short stories. Feedback is always appreciated. :)