All Comments on 'The Making of Brii Jones'

by humbleslave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rtsmith1976rtsmith1976about 1 year ago

Thank you so much for posting. This made for an awesome read. Incredibly horny. Such a dream.

KrissyfurKrissyfurabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this. Even though it was a long read, it was well written so nt a struggle to get through. Only criticism is you need to work on the proofreading. All in all it was one of the better long stories I've read. Your other story "Household Changes" is another one.

humbleslavehumbleslaveabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the constructive feedback! I agree, the proofreading is not up to my standard. It's difficult with something this long and I have limited computer time to post, so I had to go with what I had.

Also note to all: I delete comments that say "not believable" ... It is a fiction site. Come on

RachelPrRachelPrabout 1 year ago

Loved every bit! I would love to have DD's.💞

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It isn't her asshole any more ... it's her pussy and her clitty. Be a good sissy boi.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was a long read. It was addictive and a little brutal. The long read allowed me to live the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Idiotic! If a wife wants to treat a husband like that, the only thing that threatens her is divorce. And since he is unemployed, she pays him alimony! Everything else you wrote at the start will only lead to a report and a lawsuit against your wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous