The Making of Brii Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, shut up, slave," Ms. Jenny echoed. "We're having fun, so you should be happy. You're doing your job. Oh poor baby, I bet your legs and back do hurt," she mocked me as she grabbed my chin and looked me directly in the eyes. "You were the one who wanted to wear stripper heels and you were the one who wanted big titties and you're the one who wanted to be a sex slave, right?" she asked. "Jacking your little dick to sissy porn while your wife works hard bringing home money to support your worthless ass! You're lucky she kept you. You're living the sissy dream right now, so shut up and take our cocks you useless whore cum-dumpster."

"Yeehhhh Mithhhhh Jnnnny," I replied.

Miss Jenny wasn't done; she was one a roll. "It's not all hair, and makeup and cute clothes. It's not all lying out in a bikini, reading Cosmo, and painting your nails," she continued as she thrust into me. "There's a price to be paid for all of that. Sometimes you have to show your tits when we want free stuff. Sometimes you have to take a wicked paddling to relieve our stress, or suck a cock that came out of your ass for our amusement. And yes, sometimes that means that you are put in uncomfortable positions for long periods of time, until you are told you're done or until you're released. Hogties, pile drivers, wheelbarrows, bridges, you better get used to all of those, you're going to be spending lots of time in each," she informed me.

"I think it's time we flip her over and switch," she said. She pulled out, grabbed my hips and flipped me onto my back. My mouth and ass were temporarily empty. Mistress Angie wasted no time craning my head back as far as it would go and getting back to work. Jenny was less sure. "Don't make her work for it," she growled at me. From there, my submissive mindset took over as I put my legs straight up in the air, and used my hands to spread my ass. Once she had a better target, Mistress Angie said "Just lean forward." Miss Jenny did, and went right in. "Wow, it's like you just fell into her ass," Mistress Angie laughed. "Keep your hands where they are," she directed me. Jenny grabbed my ankles and used them go gain leverage as she drove in and out. She lifted up and leaned forward so I was practically on my shoulder blades, and I had to put my hands at the small of my back for support! Then Mistress Angie pulled out and moved off to the side. My thong had still been covering me, but she slid it down my legs and off, and took my legs from Miss Jenny, pushed Jenny onto her knees, and put my legs on Miss Jenny's shoulders. She stuffed the thong in my mouth, grabbed my wrists and pinned them together behind my head. Miss Jenny grabbed my thighs and made short quick thrusts...which really got my titties bouncing. "She's getting close," she commented to Jenny.

"Mtthh Angeeee may I?" I mumbled through the thong gag.

"Not quite yet," she said. "Get back on all fours, and don't let her cock out," she warned me. I carefully managed to complete her request.

"You've never really owned someone until you've taken them from behind," she informed Miss Jenny. Miss Jenny got back into rhythm. She climbed onto my back and started forcefully feeding it in and out. Then I felt a lot more weight and heard Miss Jenny moan. "Don't worry, Jenny, it's a clean cock and I used a condom and it's much smaller than the one Brii was taking earlier," she said matter -of - factly. "I want this to be for your pleasure as well," she said. "Are you having fun?" she asked.

"Oooo, oooh yes," Miss Jenny moaned. "OMG, yes!" she yelled.

"And I also want you to know who's in charge here," Mistress Angie informed her. "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes!! OMG, yes!" Miss Jenny yelled.

I felt Mistress Angie pause, and I knew what she was doing. Miss Jenny was close. Her frantic thrusts into me gave her away. "Yes, what?" she taunted her.

"Yes, Mistress Angie! Please let me cum!"

"You may," she said.

She did. Mistress Angie continued to drive into her, which continued my fucking. I felt like the third wheel here as my fucking was erratic at best. A sigh escaped my lips, and it immediately got Mistress Angie's attention. "Oh, I haven't forgotten about you, Brii," she said. "How do you feel down there, knowing you're getting fucked in the ass by someone who is getting fucked herself? You are literally the bottom bitch!" she laughed. "Check this out," she said.

I felt her weight lifted and I heard Miss Jenny sigh in relief. The condom was dropped on my back, and Jenny resumed my fucking. There was some shuffling behind me, followed by some additional pressure at my ass.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, as I felt a feeling I'd never felt in my life. "What are you doing??! I can't do it!! I cried.

"Young lady, watch your attitude," scolded Mistress Angie. "And do relax, I'm trying to double stuff you," she added.

Oh my God, she was trying to fit two dicks in my ass! That's what that was.

"This isn't working," Mistress Angie said. "I know we've trained well enough. Jenny, I need you to ease out to the tip, but not all the way," she directed her. Miss Jenny did, and I felt more lube, so that was good. Mistress Angie then pulled Miss Jenny's cock out, put the tips together and tried again. The tips went in fine, and they pushed forward out of sync.

"Holy fucking shit!" OMG Mistress Angie FUUCKK!!!!! Oh my God" I screamed. "I can't, I can't, I can't. They won't fit. They won't. Mistress Angie, please!"

"This will never do, we'll have to gag her," Mistress Angie said as she pulled out and went to the bedside table. "I keep the ball gag in the drawer by the bed, you never know when you'll need quick access" she told Jenny. "I hate to have to do this, but I warned you about your attitude. I will not stand for this negativity. If you refuse to take two dicks in your ass as your Mistress demands, then you leave me no choice. And do not be mistaken, they are both going in," she said. "There's no reason for them not to. We've trained for this thickness, so you're ready, you're just refusing. We'll fix that," she laughed as she buckled the pink ball gag around my neck.

She got behind me again and had Jenny pull all the way out this time. Jenny climbed up on my back and I felt the two tips touch my asshole. More l was used and there was a synchronized push. Jenny's push was down and in, and Mistress Angie's push was straight in.

"Mmmmmph!!!! Mmmmmph!! Mmmpphhh!" I grunted into the gag. Once they got in unison though, it became pretty nice, and I started to moan and calm down.

"Do you think you can behave yourself," Mistress Angie asked.

"Yeetthhh Mithhh Angieeeee," I said.

"You may un gag her," she directed Jenny. Jenny loosened the gag but left it around my neck.

"I was right again, wasn't I, Brii?" Mistress Angie said mockingly.

"Yes Mistress Angie, you were right," I agreed.

"Who has two dicks in her ass right now?" she asked mockingly.

"I have two dicks in my ass, Mistress Angie," I said.

"So, I think someone owes Mistress Angie an apology," Miss Jenny stated.

"Now you're getting it, Jenny," Mistress Angie laughed.

"I'm (unnnnnnh). Sorry (unhhhh!). Mistress Angieeeeee (unnnnhhhh!!!!)" I squealed as she accentuated each word of my apology with a stab of her cock. "You know what's best for meeeee." (Yes, I realize that having to apologize to my wife and neighbor because I was wrong about my ability to take two strapon cocks in my ass at the same time while on all fours and dressed as a French maid, would seem absurd to most people, it currently does not to me.)

"I accept your apology," she said.

"Mistress Angie, may I please cum?" I begged.

"You may," she said.

I did. Mistress Jenny pulled out and let me down. Of course I scooped it up my cum with my long pink fingernail and slowly licked it off. I smeared some around my lips and then greedily licked it up as I winked at Miss Jenny. I rubbed the rest on Mistress Angie's cock, and swirled my tongue around the shaft before burying it down my throat one last time, effectively swallowing the rest of my cum. Honestly, I was pretty proud of myself for thinking of that.

"I'm....I'm speechless," said J. "That was amazing."

Just as I was pulling back off her cock, I felt a warm thick liquid fill my mouth. Not just filled, but flooded. OMG! It wouldn't stop! Mistress Angie laughed and leaned forward. "Do you like my new squirting strapon? This is also your own cum, I've been saving. I'm always one step ahead of you," she said. I gagged and swallowed as much as I could. She pulled out. Another blast hit my eyes. That fucking stung! I put my hands up to rub my eyes. I felt the next few blasts hit my tits. It poured out of my mouth and down my neck as she flipped me to all fours and drove it back in my ass. A few quick strokes and her cock erupted again, this time shooting deep into my bowels. "Oh shoot," she said. "I didn't pull out in time, I hope you don't get pregnant," she laughed as she wiped the remaining cum on my lower back and swatted my butt. My eyesight returned, as she was pushing a jeweled metal plug into my ass.

Mistress Angie tossed me my thong. "We're done with you, baby! Go clean up the party! You may wear sweatpants outside, but I know you won't." I swung my legs down over the side of the bed, put on the thong, and stood up on very wobbly legs. I stumbled a bit, but kept my balance, took a deep breath and looked down. The choker and cuffs were crooked, so I straightened them. The hat had come loose, so I straightened and secured that as well. Of course I had to stuff my tits back into the top, but before I did, I figured I'd do one last thing to please my Mistress and our guest. With my eyes fixed on both of them, I grabbed my cum-glazed jugs in my tiny hands and pushed them up, as I bent my head down and stuck out my tongue to collect as much of the cum as I could. I swirled my tongue so I could savor the flavor, as I rolled my nipples between my fingertips. I scooped the last few drops up with my finger, and put it in my mouth. Lastly, I smoothed down the skirt, grabbed the feather duster, and walked toward the stairs. With each step, I could feel the cum sloshing around in my ass.That feeling was magnified as I walked down the steps, and as I worked to clean up after our guests. The cum that was plastered to my face, hair, neck, tits and lower back had dried and added to my overall "used slut" feeling (which turned me on!)

I overheard pieces of their conversation as I cleaned. They said something about a girls' day at the beach. That sounded fun! My first thought was that I should lose a couple of pounds and tone up a bit. Oddly, I also had a fleeting male thought, about how, back in the day, it would have been awesome for me to stroll up onto the beach with Angie and Jenny. It was quickly replaced with thoughts about which bikini I should wear. Would she have me wear a thong to the beach? You know how when there's a group of girls, there's always one that's the sluttiest? That would be me! Which nail polish would best match it my suit? Which pair of sandals would work best? It's like Mistress Angie said, I'm not a total airhead. I'm very good at work. I'm great at my job with the customers, and the design and the technology. It's just that being pretty and serving Mistress Angie is always at the top of my mind. My mind went back to the beach day. Many of the girls would have tattoos. Perhaps I should talk to Mistress Angie about her thoughts on me having one. Maybe a nice butterfly or some flowers, or our names in a heart somewhere. Maybe a tramp stamp! Obviously my big fake tits advertise my sex kitten status, but I think a tramp stamp would advertise that even more! OMG, how fun! I do hope she'd go for it.

Perhaps while I was there, I could get a belly button ring too. A dangling one that would bounce around while I was on all fours...mmmmm!!!! Yes please! Holy shit, while I'm on the subject of things bouncing while I'm on all fours, she might make me get my nipples pierced while I'm there too! That would really fucking hurt! She would also probably attach the nipple clamps to the rings directly and yank me around, no thank you. The other thing is, I do love to show off, but if I had nipple rings, they would be impossible to hide. We already have to special order my bras due to the difference between my rib size and cup size. The amount of padding that would be required to cover the rings would probably boost me at least part of another size, which I absolutely did not need. I'm very happy with the size I am.

But on the other hand, Mistress Angie knows best, especially when it comes to my body. I thought of the tattoos and piercings, it is up to her if I get them. I'd be remiss in my primary role of providing her pleasure, if I thought of something she may like and did not inform her of it. If those things would make me more attractive to her, I would do them, regardless of the pain, which would be temporary, or the embarrassment, which would be on her terms. After the pain and embarrassment I'd caused her, I owed her that. She stayed with me, and let me live out my dream, it's only right that it should be on her terms. Mistress Angie since we're such a good team, and we're on the same page, she knows what I really want before I do. Which means I'll end up with a tramp stamp, belly button ring, and nipple rings :) I'm sure the bra store could add the padding, and the girls could always be a little bigger right? All the trash was gathered, and I opened the door to take it out. Wearing the sweatpants did not even cross my mind. I was deep into my s space. I'd just been paraded around, double teamed, blasted with cum, and totally sexually used. Then I'd been tossed aside to do manual labor crusted in dry cum, with an ass full of cum reminding me of my place with each movement of my butt. And in retrospect, it was dark, the trash can was against the side of the house facing Jenny's house, no one could see anything anyway.

As I walked back up the porch steps, I felt some of the cum leak out around the plug and down my leg. Just then Miss Jenny came out the door, as it was late and she was clearly on her way home. "Thank you for coming to the party, Miss Jenny," I courtesied.

"Oh Brii, we have so much planned for you," she smiled. "Mistress Angie said to get your cute little b inside. See you soon, baby," she said.

"Good night, Ms. Jenny," I replied as I went inside. I went upstairs, and looked questioningly at Mistress Angie.

"Get cleaned up, baby, you've had a big day, and you'll need your rest for tomorrow," she informed me.

I set down the feather duster, and took off the hat, choker, and cuffs. The actual dress was a mess. It was actually stuck to me in places, so I carefully slid it down my body and onto the floor. Next, I took off my heels and the fishnets. It was such an odd feeling to be out of the heels! I left the thong on and the butt plug in, and walked over to the shower. After I stepped in, I took off the thong and took out the butt plug. The cum poured out of my ass and down the drain. It took a while to scrub it all off my body, but I finally finished, dried off, put on a baby doll and laid down on the bed.

"Wow, baby, this outfit is a mess!" she exclaimed as she held it up. "It looks like you'll be going to the dry cleaners tomorrow, as well as the hardware store," she said, as she tossed it over a chair, and put on her pajamas. "Might as well get the other costumes cleaned, while you're at it."

"Yes Mistress Angie," I said, as she lie down next to me and put her arms around my waist. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she said, and we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning we woke up and she told me to dress to work, so I put on a bra and thon, a small camouflage t shirt that said "ARMY" on it, my tiny grey sweat shorts that said "PINK" on the ass, a bandana, and my workout shoes. On the way to the hardware store, Mistress Angie informed me that I needed to create a gate in our fence between our house and Ms. Jenny's house. That should be pretty easy; all I'd need are hinges and a latch. We went inside and got what we needed. It was funny, the young man at the store addressed Mistress Angie when he asked what project brought us to the store. When I answered with exactly what type of hinges and latch I was looking for, he looked surprised. We paid and left. We got back in the car, and my mind started figuring out the details of the project I was about to undertake. Things like what sized screws I would need, and what saw blade would work best. I had most of it pretty well figured out when the car stopped. I looked up and saw that we were at the dry cleaners. It immediately took me back to my sub space.

I reached into the backseat and quietly gathered the school girl, nurse, cheerleader, secretary, and f maid outfits. The other ones weren't so bad, so I buried the f maid one in the middle, and hurried inside. The middle aged woman at the counter was friendly and professional.

"I see you have eight pieces here," she confirmed.

"Yes," I replied as I tried to look her in the eye.

"Oh my!" she said, as she took another look at the f maid outfit. "We may have to launder this one twice that will be extra, is that ok?" she inquired.

"Yes, that would be fine," I said as my face began to burn red. I paid and left.

As I got back in the car, I saw a big smile on Mistress Angie's face. She lovingly patted my leg, but didn't say anything else. We got home, and I got to work on the gate. Mistress Angie kindly brought me lunch and lemonade as I worked, and I completed the task in a few hours. As I started to clean up, Mistress Angie came out and had one more request. She wanted a pretty good-sized hole cut in one of the boards, about three feet off of the ground. I got out my drill, and cut the hole.

"There we go. That's so Jenny can see into our yard and vice versa," she said. "Go ahead give it a try," she suggested. I stuck my face up to the hole and was greeted with a surprise! Ms. Jenny was on the other side with a good sized strapon! Mistress Angie took the drill from my hand, and I dutifully bent over and started sucking Ms. Jenny. I had just gotten into rhythm, when I felt a breeze on my ass, and felt my shorts and slide down my legs and hit the ground. I I heard the whirring of a power tool behind me, and felt my thon being pulled to the side. This was quickly followed by a VERY powerful feeling in my asshole! OMG!!! Mistress Angie had clearly stuck a dildo on the end of my reciprocating saw. The vibrations were intense, and I clamped down on Ms. Jenny's cock to muffle my screams. She turned the saw up to full speed, and I saw stars! I clamped down harder with both my mouth and ass focused on enjoying the ride. I had already used the saw quite a bit, so after a few minutes the speed decreased and stopped, as the battery lost power.

Mistress Angie did not miss a beat, however, and replaced the dildo with her strapon. It was medium sized and slid in rather easily. I felt the familiar feeling of her hips bouncing off my ass cheeks, and the arousing in and out action of her cock rubbing my prostate. What a great reward for my hard work! Ms. Jenny and Mistress Angie continued to use my holes to their satisfaction. They were in a good rhythm, and I was not doing much work at all, just rocking back and forth with their thrusts.

"Thank you for having Brii drill this little spyhole," Ms. Jenny said. "At first I thought it would be good for us to be able to see each other's backyards, and it will be, but it also doubles as a great glory hole. This is great!"

"I know, right? We're just being good neighbors," Mistress Angie said. "If Brii's doing work over here and sees a cock in the hole, she can go over and take care of it, or if she's doing work in your yard, likewise. She might want to make sure both sides of the fence stay smooth and well maintained. It would be hard to explain to the doctor how she got splinters around her mouth and ass!!" she laughed.