The Making of Brii Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sound like you know what you're talking about, how would you like to help me?" Ms. Jenny asked the woman.

"I'd love to!" the woman answered, as I felt her take the ring from Ms. Jenny.

"Hello little slut," she whispered in my ear.

At this point, I did turn my head, so I could at least see who was back there...and I looked right into the eyes of Mistress Meghan!!! "Hello Mistress Meghan," I replied.

"Brii?!!" she answered in shock. "I should have recognized that ass; it's my old plaything Brii! Good to see you, sweet cheeks!" she laughed, as she playfully swatted my butt a few times.

"Looks like this slut has bent over for everyone," laughed the porn store girl.

"You two know each other!" Ms. Jenny exclaimed. "Oh wait, YOU'RE the Meghan that helped Angie mold Brii, it's so good to meet you! What are the odds?" she said.

"Probably pretty good, actually, our 'community' is pretty small, and this is a good place," Mistress Meghan replied. "Who are you?" she asked politely, as she began to slowly pull at the ring.

"Oh sorry, I'm Jenny, I'm Angie's neighbor. She's leant me Brii for the evening, since I've agreed to babysit her if Angie's ever out of town," she said.

"Very nice to meet you," Mistress Meghan replied. Then she turned her attention to me. "It seems my friend Presley over there is right. You have bent over for everyone," she said. She pulled a bit harder at the ring. "Holy shit, Brii, your greedy ass does not want to give up this toy," she observed. I began to writhe and moan against the counter.

"Oooohhh. Ohhhh. Mistress Meghan, PLEASE!!!" I whined. "OHHH MYYYY GAWDDDDDDD" I cried, as my ass finally let go of the biggest bead. I had to close my eyes for a second and recover.

"Wow, that's pretty big!" Mistress Meghan observed. "That's even bigger around than the cock your wife attached to the chair of your porn viewing computer. Bigger than the cock I made you ride when I tied you to that pallet inside my delivery truck. Looks like your wife's been keeping this ass busy...and full!" she laughed, as she gave it a few hard swats. She grabbed my ass with one hand and pulled the ring with her other hand, which freed the second bead.

"Ughhh!!!" Ooooohhhh!!" cried and writhed against the counter. Over the next few minutes, Mistress Meghan removed the last of beads, pulled me up by my hair, and spun me around.

"I still can't get over the fact that you let her put these huge fucking tits on you," she said as she grabbed them roughly. "Now get on your knees," she commanded. I did as I was told, and looked up at her. She held the beads to her crotch and leaned forward until they touched my face. "It's time for your favorite, Brii: ass to mouth. But this time it's public as to mouth! Show these people what a whore you are!" She was right, this was new, even for me, and my face turned red again, but I did was I was told and cleaned my ass juices off the beads. It wasn't even the taste, it was the act.

Mistress Meghan snaked her high heel up under my skirt and lightly jiggled my locked cock and balls up and down. I wiggled and moaned with the beads buried in my throat. Despite my humiliation, my cock was trying to get hard, but was held down painfully by the ever present chastity device. "Is your poor little cock trying to get hard, slut?" she sneered. "I bet it is painful all locked up like it is."

"Her what?" I heard someone ask.

"Her little cock," Mistress Meghan announced, as she lifted my skirt with her heel, and exposed me to everyone in the store. "Oh, no. This little slut was not born a woman. She was born a man. Her wife/mistress created this slutty feminized being you see in front of us, but wanted her to keep the male parts, and keep them locked up at that," she explained. It was too much for me, and I began to cry. She continued to force the beads in and out of my mouth, which also smeared my lipstick.

Finally, I heard Ms. Jenny say, "Let's wrap it up, we're headed to the bar."

Mistress Meghan pulled out of my mouth and lightly slapped my cheek. "I'll see you around, sweet cheeks," she smiled.

Ms. Jenny took the beads, and took my hand, and led me into the bathroom. "We really do need to be going," she said. "You use the mirror and get to work on your make up; I'll get the beads back up your ass." I wiped my tears, and got to work on my eyeliner and mascara. The first several beads slipped in with no problem. She paused, and let me finish my lipstick before she lubed the final two. I grabbed the sink, and gritted my teeth as they slid past my sphincter. Ms. Jenny adjusted my thong string over the ring, took my hand, and led me to the car.

*****

It had been a long night. We pulled into Ms. Jenny's driveway, and she kissed me good night. She stuck a note on my back and sent me back home with the duffel bag of toys. I staggered into the house. Mistress Angie looked me over, in my cowgirl hat, too-small button- up flannel that was tied at the midriff, pleated jean micro skirt and cowgirl boots. I turned around to show her the note on my back.

Mistress Angie kindly read it aloud: Angie, thank you again so much for letting me borrow all your toys, including Brii. My momma always taught me not to return an empty cookie sheet, so I had Brii bring you home a new toy. She said you guys don't have this one. Hopefully she didn't make any brownies on it, haha! Without being told, I bent at the waist and flipped up my skirt. I looked back over my shoulder and saw that Mistress Angie was confused. I pulled my thong to the side to give her a better idea. Once she saw the ring, her eyes lit up.

She latched onto the ring and gave it a slow, smooth tug. The first bead popped out of my poor, stretched a hole. "Wow, that's pretty large, even for you Brii!" Mistress Angie exclaimed as I let out a sensual (and relieved) moan. "You are such a good girl, I love you so much," she said.

"I love you too, Mistress Angie," I replied.

"In fact, as a special treat, I talked to your mom, and she is coming to visit this weekend. She'll be here tomorrow," she told me, as she pulled the second bead out.

"Ooooooo!!!" I moaned. "Um, Mistress Angie, may I speak freely?"

"Yes Brii," she responded. She pulled out the last bead and set the string on the end table. She motioned for me to sit down on her lap.

I sat down on her lap, facing her. She pulled one leg over her, so I straddled her, and she put my arms around her neck, and her arms around my waist. We were nose to nose. "Mistress Angie, I'm not really sure how I feel about that," I said. "I mean, she's my mom, and she's already been really understanding...."

"I understand what you're saying, Brii," she said. "I agree. It's one thing to do the things we've done, which you deserve, and love. But I agree your mother is off limits. I think it would psychologically damage you, and that's not ok. It was a relief to you that she's been understanding, and it would disadvantageous to all of us to compromise that. To that end, you may refer to me as 'Angie' or 'dear' while she is here. Nothing more familiar than that."

"OMGGGG Mistress Angie, THANK YOU!" I shouted in relief. I kissed her and smiled.

"You're welcome, baby. Now, that said, you will still assume the housewife role. You will cook for us. You will do all your normal chores, while I relax. You will bring us snacks and beverages if we require them. I will not require your French Maid costume, but your dress will obviously still be sexy. The stripper heels will stay, and I will butt plug you as I see fit."

"Yes Mistress Angie. That is very generous of you, Mistress Angie," I said.

"Recall that on our honeymoon I mentioned that I had no intention of going without s while your mother was here, and I meant that." I gave her a look of concern. She ran her fingers through my hair, and continued. "You know how I am, baby, I have a very high sex drive, and my needs have to be met at least twice a day. That's part of the deal. You woke a sleeping lioness with your indiscretions and you need to keep me satisfied. I'll try and make do with first thing in the morning, and last thing before bed. I certainly will keep my voice down while you're eating my pussy, or sucking my dick or while I'm fucking your ass. And I know what a loud and horny little minx you are once we get going, so I will gag you. Also, there will also be no slapping or spanking until she leaves. Is there anything else we need to address?"

"No, Mistress Angie. Thank you sooo much, Mistress Angie, I love you soooo much!" I exclaimed. Without being told, I slid down her lap and knelt before her on the floor. I was exhausted, but I was grateful, and wanted to show it. I untied my top, and flung it onto the floor. My head disappeared under her skirt, and my tongue went to work on her exquisite pussy.

"I love you too, Briiiiiiiii," she panted. "Ohhhh that feels so good, you're such a good cunt licker," she growled. She grabbed the back of my head and began to buck herself aggressively on my tongue. It was obvious she wanted this one hard and fast, so I obliged. I quickly found her spot, and went to work on it the way I knew she liked it. Within minutes, I finished her off, and felt her let go of my head. Mistress Angie helped me stand up, and led me upstairs. "We have a big weekend ahead of us, we should get some sleep," she said. We lie down and fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up and showered. I did my hair and makeup, and put on a matching lacy white push up bra and thong. A simple white and pink baby t shirt (which really accentuated my tits, and showed off my belly button), and short pleated white cotton skirt were next. Lastly, I put on a seven inch pair of white platform heels.

I went downstairs and prepared breakfast for us, and we ate. As I cleaned up after us, the doorbell rang. "You can finish the dishes later, get the door," Mistress Angie told me.

I walked nervously to the door. Logically, I do not know why I was nervous. Obviously my mom already knew. She'd seen me. Everything was fine. The hard part was over, right? I opened the door and gave a big smile. "Hiiiii mom, OMG it's so good to see youuuuuu!!" I exclaimed.

My mom smiled and threw her arms around me. "Hi Brii, how's my girl?" she asked. It felt so good to hear her say that! It felt so weird to have our chests mash together. "That shirt really makes the girls stand out. My Lord, they look big, how big are they again?"

"Double d, mom, how big are yours?" I asked.

"D, but yours look so much bigger. Must be that you're younger, and well...you know, implants" she said. "Great outfit! Grrreeat shoes, very sexy. Are they hard to walk in?"

"Not anymore, I've gotten used to them. I love them. I love how they make my legs look. And my ass," I smiled. "Come on in, I was just finishing up the breakfast dishes and a load of laundry." Mistress Angie got up from the couch and hugged my mom.

"Karen, it's wonderful to see you. You look great," she said.

"Thank you, same to you!" my mom said.

"Let's take a seat and catch up, Brii has a few things she's going to finish up, she'll be with us soon," she continued.

I went into the kitchen and finished up the dishes. Then I went downstairs and got the laundry out of the washer. Of course it was all my frilly lacy bras, thongs and lingerie that have to be hung outside. I set the basket on the kitchen table and stuck my head into the living room. "I'm going to hang the laundry outside. Mom, Angie, would you like anything to drink before I go?" I asked.

They both said they were fine.

My mom got up and walked toward me. "She's so thoughtful and polite now," she said to Mistress Angie.

"More than you know," Mistress Angie laughed.

"I'll come out and help," she offered.

"It's ok mom, I got it," I said. I wasn't at all embarrassed at the contents of the basket. She was going to see them hanging anyway, and let's be honest: after everything she'd seen and accepted so far, I don't think this would be a shock. I didn't want her help, because I truly believed that she'd done enough for me in my life, and I owed her.

"Nonsense, I haven't seen my daughter in forever, we need to catch up," she said, and grabbed the basket. We went into the backyard and began to hang up the laundry. "Oh wow!" she exclaimed as she looked into the basket and pulled out the first few items, two very sexy bras. "I know I said it before, but I guess we skipped the training bra stage, didn't we?" she asked. "And the whole 'your body will start to change' talk," she continued.

"LOL, mom, yeah....we sure did," I replied.

"Do you...get periods....?" she asked awkwardly. "I'm, I'm just trying to get caught up here," she said hurriedly.

"No, mom, it doesn't work like that," I replied. "It's ok mom, I appreciate your support, it means so much to me. I love you," I said.

"I love you too, Brii," she replied in a relieved tone. "I'm just making sure I'm doing all the things a mother is supposed to do for her daughter....um....don't have to worry about periods...do we need to talk about boys? I know you're married to Angie, but like..."

"I am married to Angie. We are a happily married couple. She loves the person I am, only in a female body. I love the person of me, in a female body. So, if you really want to put a label on it, I'd say we're lesbians. We both work, but she's so busy with her career, that I've settled more comfortably into the housewife role as well. She just works so hard, that, like, I feel she should be able to come home to a nice cooked meal, and not have to really do any chores, you know?" I added, as we continued to hang the laundry.

"I must say, the new you is much more polite and considerate," mom observed.

"I was a jerk before, and I'm sorry," I said as I looked at the ground. "Like, you, and Angie have been so good to me, and I just feel bad about how I acted a lot, and I'm just trying to be better person and pay everyone back, you know? Angry and rude and arrogant is no way to go through life," I added.

"I'm so happy that you seem to have truly changed," mom said. "You seem at peace. The female hormones have probably made you more docile, but you seem to have also had a real emotional breakthrough."

"Well, and Angie keeps me in line," I laughed.

"I'm sure she does when you wear things like this!" mom exclaimed, as she held up two scraps of pink satin, lace and string. "Sweetie, I'm no prude, by ANY means, but I have no idea where you'd even get these, let alone how to get into them," she continued.

"OMG mom, you can get all kinds of things on the internet, you should really check it out," I smiled. "Mix it up a bit, a beautiful woman like you, you'd be in high demand out there," I told her.

"You are so sweet," she blushed. "I have been thinking about getting back out there..."she trailed off.

"Be sexy and own it," I said, as I took the bra and thong from her hand and unwadded them. I turned my back to her, hooked my thumbs in my thong strings, and worked it down my legs, until it fell to the ground. I bent at the waist, raised one high heel clad foot, then the other, and stepped into the new, even tinier, thong. I worked it up my legs and over my tiny locked cock in the front, and split my ass cheeks in the back. Lastly, I pulled the little strings up over the waistband of my skirt. "Details matter," I said over my shoulder.

With my back still turned, I began to raise my t shirt. "Show me your new boobs dear," my mom said. "Do turn around, don't be shy. This is a normal part of the mother-daughter relationship. It usually happens much earlier, but it's never too late to catch up."

Immediately, I turned around, pulled off my t shirt, and tossed it to the ground. One-handed bra removal was almost a reflex at this point, and I reached back and unhooked it in a flash, and let it fall into my hands. Instinctively, I put my hands behind my back and thrust my tits out, as I do for Mistress Angie all the time.

"Oh! We're doing this outside..." she said.

"Yeah, it's not a big deal. Do you like them?" I asked.

"They look amazing dear," my mom replied. She moved toward them, and I nodded my head. Her hands latched onto my knockers and gave them a nice squeeze. And then another. And then another. I just stood there and took it, as I'd been trained to do. It was a little odd, because it was my mother, but there was nothing sexual about it. As I looked in her eyes, I could see she was just curious. "They feel so real, your surgeon did an amazing job! They are great!"

"Thanks mom!" I exclaimed. "It took a bit of time to get used to carrying these babies around, that's for sure! I'm still getting used to the attention they get, but it's all good!" I added.

"The attention is just something we large chested girls get used to, it happens your whole life, from the moment you get them," mom said. "Some guys just can't help themselves. You can either take it as a compliment, or take offense. I go both ways, depending on my mood, but in general I guess it's better to just take it as a compliment. I guess in your case, you can't really take offense though....you chose to have them," she said as she let go.

"Fair point," I conceded. "And like, whatever. You know? It's cool if they look no big deal."

"Dear, you're still topless in your backyard," she reminded me.

"LOL, I guess I am. Jenny's seen them anyway," I said, motioning next door. I grabbed the bra, which I'd put back in the basket at some point, and held it in my hands. Despite washing it in a garment bag on 'delicate', the series of lacy straps had gotten rather wound up. I did a few adjustments, and then slid the underwire in place under my tits and situated them into the cups. I slid the tiny lacy strips onto my shoulders and hooked the strap (on the last hook!) behind my back. "The problem is that this is a convertible bra, and all the straps got messed up," I explained.

"I've never seen one of those in our size, and I'm surprised they can make them that sexy," mom marveled.

"You really should check out the internet," I laughed.

"Very funny, smart ass," she replied. "How often to you even wear that strapless...those knockers need all the support they can get! Probably fall right out if you took the straps off!"

"Hahaha, oh mom!" I said, as I put back on my shirt.

Our conversation was interrupted by Mistress Angie. "Brii, it's almost lunch time."

"Yes dear, I'll be right in to fix it. What would you like?" I asked.

"Surprise me," she said, and went back inside.

"I'll get something started, and be right back out," I said to my mom.

I hustled inside and saw Mistress Angie with a wry smile on her face...and one of my jeweled metal butt plugs in her hand. "Grab the table, and bend over," she commanded. The air hit my ass as my skirt was flipped onto my back. Deftly, she moved my thong to the side, parted my ass cheeks and worked the invader into the familiar confines of my ass hole. "Slides right in...the benefits of a well- trained ass!!" she exclaimed. "Remember, you wanted this. You're getting exactly what you want. You should be the happiest person alive. Not everyone gets to live out their dreams. Think of how lucky you are!" She rained down a handful of short, rapid blows to each ass cheek. Before I could even register it, or cry out, she fixed my thong and skirt, and sent me back out the door. "Now go talk to your mom, with your big fake titties, and your tiny skirt, and your stripper heels, and a nice metal plug in your well-spanked ass! And don't think I didn't notice the bra and thong set you're wearing..."she trailed off as the door closed.

My mother was still hanging up laundry. "Brii, there's been something nagging me in the back of my mind since all this started going on. I know I said I like the newer, politer you, but you just jumped at Angie's request. She can probably do that, since you are doing this," mom said.