All Comments on 'The Making of Meaghan Ch. 06'

by ms_599

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ruined

Absolutely ruined it by focusing too much on the piss stuff.

Too long, too disgusting, not even told in an erotic way

And why did you keep mentioning the brands of the beer, as if that matters?

Previous chapters were amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh...

Like the comment above, this completely ruined the story for me. It was so gross and disgusting and went into way too much detail. I guess this is people's fantasy but, for me, I'm out. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Please continue with this story. It is great. Cant wait for what is in store for meagan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stockholm Syndrome on steroids

Really messed up concept . Not erotic at all ! More like dystopian Twilight Zone story . The whole town in on the concept that this is an OK way to treat someone , what a prospect . Very bizarre .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Complete garbage

This series was absolutely amazing up until this entry. Piss, diapers, abuse... What the fuck?

So sad to see such a great line of stories take such a hard turn to total shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF!!!!!

Total garbage to an ok story, since ch.2 this story hasn’t been going downhill and now it’s just disgusting and completely unrealistic. It starts out similar to The Trouble With Roomamtes but total garbage in comparison!!

Litfan2016Litfan2016almost 6 years ago
Nice

Enjoyable addition to the series, didn't mind the piss stuff at all. Please Continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving this whole series

I think this series really gets the power dynamic and descent into depravity that is the essence of great sissy porn. I'm personally not that into the watersports, but unlike other commenters it didn't ruin it for me. I think it actually made sense as a punishment/way of breaking Brian. I wonder what's in store for Meaghan now that she's a good girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
into the gutter

I didn't really like the piss stuff or the sharing. I would have preferred more intimate and less pissy punishment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You ruined a good story at the first mention of piss. How does one respect anyone who could think of or write about doing this to an innocent person or anybody else?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It kind of went off the rails with the piss stuff, I was really enjoying the slow meaningful feminization from before

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You lost me

I had really liked the story until this submission. I’m sure there are plenty of piss fans out there, I’m just not one of them. I was done with the story once the first round of piss happened.

Julietv666Julietv666almost 6 years ago
Great!

Great story! Even the piss stuff, although it's really not my thing. I really hope you write more. You're a excellent writer with a (very) perverted mind! I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Sod off, can't cater to everyone's likes & dislikes. Good story keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the making of Megan

Love you story, I've been waiting for your story to become more intense and more forceful. The piss is a good place to start. Can't wait to read that Brian is now being made to wear women's clothes full time and answer to Megan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not as good as I hoped

Like many, the addition of piss turned me off. It is just too cruel, too dehumanizing. I would like to think that there were other possibilities to break Brian - to turn him into completely embracing becoming Meaghan. Hopefully, the next chapter will have Dave actively feminizing Meaghan. Hormone therapy, living 24/7 enfemme and the introduction of a future that has Brian accepting his fate - surrendering his dick to Meaghan's pussy. Brian's days could become filled with female work, such as being hired out as a maid. And, Dave could start pimping Meaghan out - now that her ass has been made into a pussy and her mouth is "deep throat" ready.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
<3

Fantastic story, please continue! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Marriage

Someone on an earlier chapter has suggested marriage. Hope Dave puts a ring on that finger and meaghan says yes. Then hope we get to read in detail the bachelor and bachelorette parties, the wedding ceremony, wedding night and their honeymoon. Hope all this happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tampon

Love the tampon idea to hold his cum in, I hope he makes Meaghan suck it dry when he takes it out of her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ATM

I agree. Have meaghan suck her cum soaked tampon clean and also have Dave demand she suck his dick clean after he cums deep up her pussy. Make Meaghan know that she better start to like ass to mouth cause a lot of ATM is in her future. Hope there is more of this story and it is not over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please make more

I really want to find out what becomes of Meaghan/Brian!

ashlifoxxashlifoxxalmost 6 years ago
More please!

I love your writing and this is a fantastic story, don’t listen to the haters, keep going please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I liked it until...

I'm not a fan of the human urinal scene. A complete turnoff for me - so much so that I stopped reading at that point. And I am kind of upset that this was not in the tags.

Thank you for the rest of it, though.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 5 years ago
I feel betrayed

Contrary to the other readers who were disgusted by the sudden emergence of a childish piss S/M theme, I won't hide under the "anonymous" name --- not that my tag here has anything to do with my real identity...

I was pleasantly surprised at Chapter 1 -- I thought you had hold of an original back story to lay a foundation for some high-class erotica. I read Chapter 3 with even greater enthusiasm. The truth is that I read Literotica stories not only for the porn content, but also in the hope of finding clues to explain my own feelings about sex, gender, love (yes, I know, I'm naive, credulous, old-fashioned, full of illusions, idealistic, hopelessly romantic; well, so be it) and I thought that other people's insights, experiences, views... might be helpful. I was holding great hopes for a correspondence with you where I could lay bare my soul and maybe improve my prospect of fulfilling some of my dreams. And then came Chapter 6.

I do not deny that you have an obvious right to write what you want -- just as I have the right to avoid your shit in the future and to puke all over what I just read. This is the first time I have rated any story lower than 4 stars. In the past, I have refrained from panning stories just because I didn't like them. I hope to continue to do that, and that yours will be the only tale to leave me feeling hurt and empty and justified in giving it a single star. Heck, it would be worth no stars if I could only register that level of disgust. Yuck.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
OMG I am in love

I want to experience being so full of mens piss and having my lover adding one more load to me that I just start filling my diaper like this I almost came when she started pissing. Then That first orgasm I need my jackstud to do this for me. I need to feel Jack in me making me his Babe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This was my fix for Trouble with Roommates since that story is no longer updated. This series has been too rapey for me which made me uncomfortable to read, so I skipped parts, but now it’s way too gross. I couldn’t read it all. It’s your story so you do you, but I’m going to have to stop reading from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Chapter 6 is sick

How could any body even think to make another person drink piss, bad enough from one person but from a whole football party. Brian's finally broken he'll never get away from Dave now, Brian don't exist any longer. Meghan is who he is for now on.

Jasmines_PetJasmines_Petabout 1 year ago

This was already one of my favourite stories of this kind, but adding in the humiliation of being used as a public toilet just brought it to another level! Absolutely fantastic story and so, so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous