The Making of Meaghan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms_599
ms_599
127 Followers

Several times during this ordeal, always when the game was underway and the boys were loudest, the door would open from above, and Dave would check on me, accompanied by "remember, you brought this on yourself" whispered in my ear. After what seemed like an hour and a half, the door opened again, and a figure walked down. It was Dave, his voice was deeper and a bit more purposeful.

'Time for some more punishment," I heard him say. "Stand up."

I got to my feet as best I could, my ankles and calves aching from being perched on the high heel shoes.

"Bend over." I did. Dave pulled the vibrator from me, causing me to wince.

He slid my dress up out of the way, holding it against my upper back. I felt the cold end of a tube of lube up against my sphincter, and the sound of lube being squirted into me. My sphincter and ass reacted with a panicked contraction.

He then pulled the stool away.

"Oh, you have another customer," he whispered, just as another stream of piss swirled down the tube into my mouth. I gulped hard again and again, trying to stay ahead of the flow. I hadn't really got a good breathe, and desperately need to get this load down and take a breath. He watched with perverse fascination.

While I was still preoccupied draining the last of the pipe, he slid a machine under my legs. I really couldn't see it clearly, but it had an ominous black object perched facing vertically, like a stacked pile of connected black ovals, from a pointy smaller one, smaller than a golf ball at the top, all the way to a basketball sized one at the bottom. Under this stack, at the base, was what looked like a small electric motor. He plugged it in. Fuck, fuck, no...not more abuse I thought, straining to see what he was doing but the mask obscured my view and held me facing forward.

While I was still taking the last of the stream, he positioned my hips over the smallest oval, lining up my ass with the oblong end. I winced. Smothering the device in lube, he held my hips, positioned me on the pointy tip, my sphincter puckering in resistance. The first tiny ball slipped partly past my sphincter and into my ass, making me gasp. He then clipped bungee cords to metal rings on the broad belt he had put on me when he was dressing me, and connected them to the floor rings on either side of my feet. He adjusted the tension so I could only partly stand, but it kept me aligned with the machine, and no longer able to lift myself fully off the device pressing against my asshole, with the guide ball inside me.

Admiring his handiwork, he checked the straps on the mask and the pipe fittings, the brackets on my feet and hands, and then smoothed down my dress over my mid thighs, the machine pointed ominously up my dress between my legs. My legs quivered as I felt the tip of the machine trying to impale me.

"There. Last quarter and lots more beer to consume, so get ready to swallow a whole lot more recycled beer. Plus, Black Betty here should make it interesting for you."

With that, he flipped a switch, and the machine started to slowly jam the bulbous heads upwards into me. I yelped, and tried to stand up and get away from it, but immediately felt the resistance of the bungee cords holding me back. I was up as far as I could stand on the tip toes of my pumps. The machine would then slowly but only partially retract, and then pound upward by an inch or two, in slow rhythm, violating my sphincter and ass, before slowly retracting several inches, but never fully extracting from me. Alarmed, I jerked around trying to find relief, sucking air through the tube in panic, the acrid smell of the urinal in my nostrils. There was a slight squishing sound of the lube being worked into me, and my ass felt wet and sticky. I squealed in fright as the machine punished up into me again, higher this time.

I hadn't noticed that Dave was still there, watching intently. Then I heard him ascend the stairs and in a low voice said: "You can't fight any of it, or you will be hurt. Embrace it all, take it all in, all of it. It is your punishment. Be the receptacle you were meant to be."

And then the door closed and locked behind him.

My attention turned back to the CCT screens. The guys were raucous now, yelling and laughing. I tried desperately to keep myself off the machine, but I was getting cramps in my legs and feet, and had to let my weight bear down on it, which caused it to repeatedly stretch my ass open and push wider with what seemed like even more determined pulsing. My sphincter would stretch, not so much to tear, but with an alarming sensation that made me gasp, followed by the next sized ovoid easing past my sphincter and into me, providing momentary relief as my sphincter closed around the base. The relief was only momentary, as the machine would line up the next, larger stretch. If I stood up, I could extract the last, larger ovoid from my ass with a gasp, but inevitably, my fatique or distraction from a guy above, would cause me to bear down on the machine again, hammering away at me. Thank god, I had a lot of lube in me and on the machine. The more it went on, the more my sphincter stretched and I didn't fight it with contractions. The relentless pounding finally relaxing my asshole into a wet, accepting tunnel.

As if that wasn't enough, a steady stream of guys staggered to the pisser, offloading their beer into me, more frequently now, which seemed to go straight through me and out the catheter to a tube extending to a drain. In between deluges, I would rest my ass on the device, no option but to let it spread me open and invade me like it had a mind of its own, my sphincter stretching and then contracting in relief as the next sized ball was fully engulfed by my rectum. Eventually, I hardly noticed the guys coming to the urinal, and gulped down their load, focusing more on the thrusts and fullness in my ass.

Finally, the noise stopped. The game must be over. One last straggler came to the urinal, his large face framed in the blue of the small CCT screen. In what seemed like slow motion, I watched him open his pants and point his flacid dick at the second CCT screen. He took forever to get going then drained his bladder into me, a last merciless trickle flowed down the pipe into my mouth, and then the room above went quiet.

I drank the last of the piss in the tube, breathing heavily, sucking air steadily through the hose pipe and urinal drain. The device slowly hummed. I no longer had the strength in my legs to resist, and put my full weight on it. The machine ground away at my ass with slow, relentless precision, the maximum sized ball I could possibly stand without tearing pushing in and out of my ass, my loose sphincter accepting each stretch and contraction, a rhythmic wet slopping sound coming from between my legs. I think I passed out as the door opened and a dull light poured in.

________________________

When I woke, I was curled up in a fetal position on a couch, a blanket over me, with Dave and Officer Harris sitting opposite me, drinking beer. The room was like a man cave in an old warehouse. Old couches and chairs, a coffee table, beer cans everywhere, sports memorabilia on the walls, what looked like stacked boxes of parts or canned food all over the place. The light was dimmed and an orange glow pervaded the room from an old Tiffany lamp on a stand at the edge of a fake leather couch to the left of Dave and Officer Harris. Country music played in the background. This was some kind of warehouse with no windows; no accident I'm sure.

I had obviously had a shower because I felt clean, although I don't know how that was possible, as I don't remember any of it. There was a pleasant smell of women's perfume on me.

I had on a different dress too. This one was a deep purple, tight to the waist with shiny sequins over the chest extending diagonally to a throat collar and open shoulders and back. The dress flared out from the waist with delicate layered accordion dark purple frills, to a short hem about mid thigh. It was clearly a cocktail dress of some kind.

I could feel a strapless padded underwire bra pushing against the sequined dress fabric. My hair was pulled up into a bun and held with a clasp. Large hoop earrings dangled from each lobe.

As I moved my legs, the sheer flesh coloured nylons on my thighs rubbed together and I could feel a G string panty in the crack of my ass. A pair of delicate open toed white stiletto heels with a thin strap across the ankle, framed a pair of petite ankles, sticking out from under the blanket, the flesh coloured nylons throwing off a sparkle as I moved. I had just waxed that morning, so my whole body was smooth and hairless like Dave demanded. I felt like the delicate ankles and feet in the stiletto heels belonged to someone else, until I wiggled my red painted toes.

"That's a nice look, Kirk. Where did you get this stuff?"

"Well, when you said Brian likes to cross dress, I wanted to help her out."

I winced.

"Sarah works at the Old as New store in town, and they are always getting stuff donated. You know how women are, always moving on to the next thing."

"I told Sarah I had a bud who is a little short on cash with a daughter who was graduating from high school, and could she put something together."

"You know Sarah, she went to town. And of course, she had to tell me all about it. Normally, I wouldn't listen to that shit, but given the occasion, I made a note of all the details, cause I was sure Brian would want to know," he smirked.

He pulled a piece of paper from his pocket. "Let's see: the dress is called a "Princess Halter Purple" she thinks from Forever 21, size 4. Sarah was worried it would be too small, unless she was really petite. But look at that, it fits you perfectly Brian. Nice to be petite eh? Always makes a girl look more pretty," he smirked.

"The shoes are a 3 inch stiletto, she said from JC Penny, but really, who cares? A size too small it looks like, but hey, chicks were never meant to be comfortable in those kind of shoes anyway, right?" He chuckled, clearly enjoying his own sense of humour.

"Here's the best part: she really wanted my friend's daughter to have a special day, so she bought her a pair of new Calvin Klein Shimmer Sheer nylons. She said Size B would fit for a size 4 dress, but what the fuck do I know. Pretty sweet of her, eh, and the shiny nylons sure look good on Brian don't they." Dave nodded, and I went red.

I pulled the blanket to my chin, a string of hair falling from the bun they had put up. I could feel a earring dangling against my cheek.

Officer Harris leaned forward from the sofa: "We hope you've learned your lesson today Brian. You nearly got Dave into a lot of trouble. He could have lost his job, lost his friends. Your behaviour could have damaged his reputation. It was not good. And he was taking good care of you too. How could you treat a buddy like that?"

My mind swirled with confusion, extreme tiredness and shock: "I...I don't know, I don't know what I was thinking." My stomach was sick, my ankles hurt, and my ass throbbed from the pounding I had taken. I felt like Brian had left the building and someone else was lying here. It was me, but it wasn't me somehow.

"Have you learned your lesson? Are you sorry?"

"Yes, yes, I have Officer. I should never have tried to hurt Dave. I am.... so sorry."

"And do you feel the punishment was fair?"

"Yes, yes, definitely fair, very fair sir....." my voice trailed, rubbing my wrists, I was so tired and spent.

"You know, we went to a lot of trouble to arrange this punishment for you, we hope you appreciate that."

"Yes, yes, I do," I mumbled, looking down.

"Is there anything else you would like to offer, by way of making amends?"

I looked at Officer Harris and Dave, both sitting, their legs wide open, facing me at crotch height. Even in my delirious state, I knew instantly what they wanted. If I sucked them, this would all be over and I could just fall asleep and wake up from this exhausting nightmare.

"Yes, yes, I....I can....um, would you like me to suck you off, if you want, would that be something I could do? Would that be enough to make up for my mistake Dave? Can I do that for you? I would really like to do that for you."

"Both of us?" Officer Harris asked.

I hesitated. "Yes, yes, you too Officer, I....I could suck you off too, if..if..is that something you want me to do, I mean Dave, or both of you." I could barely put together a coherent thought.

"What do you think Dave, are you in the mood?" Officer Harris, said, taking a slug from his beer, his arm extended along the length of the old couch he was sitting in.

"Oh, I'm always in the mood Kirk, you know me, but I so need to take a piss and I don't know if I can be bothered to make it to the urinal."

'God, I know how you feel. I could pee like a racehorse." They both laughed, and tooks swigs from their beers, staring at me.

My stomach churned; I knew exactly what they wanted me to do. With weary exhaustion and resignation, I slid off the couch and onto my knees on the carpet. I turned my head up in anticipation. There was no more resistance in me. I can be a urinal for a couple of guys, I know I can, I've done it. All sense of myself was gone. I was a lump of clay to be refashioned by these men in some way that I was about to find out.

"Thatta a boy, Brian."

Dave got up to get a towel. "Here, kneel on this," he said, spreading several towels on the carpet in front of me. I moved on to the towels, kneeling obediently.

Officer Harris added: "We really don't want a big mess do we Dave," gesturing towards the box at the end of the couch.

"No, that's for sure. Why don't you get yourself good and ready Brian, we can wait."

I didn't know what they meant, and hesitated for a second, glancing at them, and then the end of the couch. I saw the brightly coloured Huggies purple diaper bag, with the "NEW Huggies Wonder Pants" logo. "Girls. Size Large" printed on the side. "Bonus: Free Disney themed covers" printed diagonally across it.

My face went beet red. I hesitated and then reached over and pulled out a diaper. There were small floral patterns in pink and cream and a Snow White Princess printed across the diaper front. I pulled out a pair of the pink diapers, opened the leg openings, and gingerly slipped my stiletto heels off, and then my legs through the leg openings of the diapers, pulling them up over my nylons and around my waist, pushing the purple frills of my cocktail dress out of the way. The diaper was very tight on me and I immediately began to feel warmth from the combination of the diapers and the nylons underneath.

Dave and Officer Harris watching me intently, a dark fascination across their faces. I tried not to make eye contact with either of them, not sure what to do next.

"That's probably good enough Brian, but there are some diaper covers just next to the bag if you want to wear them. They were a free bonus after all," Officer Harris said, pulling a heavy slug from his beer, watching me steadily to see what I would do.

Reluctantly, I reached into the small bag next to the diapers and pulled out a plastic diaper cover. It was a deep pink, and extremely feminine, with layered, frilly pink pleats like a small dress. A prominent pick bow stood out along the top. My face flushed red once more and my heart sank. I hesitated again.

"The bow goes at the front. I'm pretty sure," Dave said, finishing off a beer and opening another, "what do you think Kirk?"

"I think that's right Dave, makes sense," Officer Harris replied.

Dave took another slug of his beer. "You don't have to put that on if it makes you uncomfortable Brian, it's really up to you. It does look like it would be nice touch though, if you were really wanting to show you are sorry."

"Yeah, and I'm sure it would help with leaks, right?" Officer Harris added, finishing off another beer and quickly opening another. They exchanged glances.

I looked at the frilly diaper cover in my hand and then at them. I felt like a small deer caught by two lions with nowhere to go, prey surrendering to predator.

I laid the frilly plastic diaper cover on the towel next to me, sat on my butt with my legs out, and then eased the tight little plastic frilly pants over my feet. I pulled the pink skirt up over my nylon covered legs and over my knees, hitched up the edge of my dress again, and pulled the plastic cover tightly over the Princess diapers around my waist. I was acutely aware of the men staring at me.

I got back into a squatting position, nervously smoothing out the purple frills on my halter dress, the tight feeling of diapers underneath. I put my hands on my lap, feeling the soft texture of the fine frills on the cocktail dress.

I didn't need to ask what was next. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth.

'Remember, good posture baby," Dave said quietly but firmly, and I straightened up and arched my back.

"Beautiful," Dave responded under his breath.

Officer Harris rose from his chair, "very nice, very nice indeed."

He came towards me, unzipping the pants of his uniform, and pulled out his thick uncut dick, only a few inches from my face.

"Is there anything you want to say to Dave?"

"I am so sorry Dave, I will never disobey you again."

"And if you do?"

"Then I will deserve any punishment you give me, and I will accept it with thanks."

"Very nice."

"You've taken an awful lot of piss already tonight Brian, are you sure you want some more?"

"Yes, yes, I do."

"I can go piss outside, it's really no problem. Are you sure you want to drink my piss? I do have a very full bladder and I guess I can give it to you, but only if you really want it," he said, stroking my chin, and running his hand through my hair, his cock only inches away from my mouth.

"Yes, yes, I really want it Officer Harris. Please, please sir, please piss in my mouth," I said tilting my head up and opening my mouth in anticipation.

"Ok, then, well I don't want to disappoint you if this is something you really want."

With that, he held the back of my head and placed his dick on my tongue and tapped himself on me, enjoying the sight of it.

We waited several seconds and nothing happened. "Have a little suck," he said, and I did.

He pulled back from me and aimed his semi-erect dick straight at my mouth, not more than an inch from my lips.

Seconds later I saw him wince and say "any second now....ah yeah, fuck yeah, here it comes," his face grimacing and then he exhaled and relaxed and a trickle of warm piss started to flow from him as he positioned his tip right on my tongue. I swallowed the first few drops.

After an initial trickle, he turned into a torrent. I gulped furiously. Holding the top of my head steady, he pulled back, an arc of warm, yellow liquid pouring into me, more than I could swallow, and streams poured over my lips and onto the sequins on the front of my dress, splashing on my nylons and the towels below. I gulped and swallowed as much as I could. He aimed onto my face, and I had to close my eyes, his warm yellow stream finding my mouth again, filling the back of my throat. I gulped again and again. "Aw, god, that is fucking awesome," I heard him murmur, intentionally aiming his dick to sweep a spray across my face from left to right just as I closed my eyes.

He aimed back into my mouth again, and I swallowed frantically. Almost immediately, my bladder let go, and I could feel a warm wet sensation pouring between my legs as my diaper filled with Officer Harris' and other mens' urine. He seemed to go on forever. Finally, his stream tapered off.

When he was nearly finished, he held my chin firmly, gently placing his dick on my tongue for the last trickles. He gently slapped his dick on me and squeezed the length of it to the head, pushing the last drops into my mouth.

ms_599
ms_599
127 Followers