The Making of Meaghan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms_599
ms_599
132 Followers

"There you go Brian...what do you say for that little treat."

I gulped down the last drops of his warm piss. "Thank you, thank you so much sir."

"You're very welcome Brian, glad to be able to help you out. Anytime."

He hesitated for a second, and left his hand on my head: "Why don't you give me a little suck, sweetheart. I'm tired, but I can tell you really want something more and I don't want to disappoint you."

My heart sank; I thought I was going to get away with not having to do this, but I should have known better. My shoulders slumped as he put his semi flacid penis in my mouth. I took his rising heat into me. He held the back of my head roughly, his uncut dick starting to engorge and drive into my face, slowly at first, the tip of his cock hitting the back of my throat, and withdrawing. I tried to pull away, but he wasn't having it, holding me onto him. I knew then I was going to have to blow him.

After a short while, he started to pound my mouth viciously, long strands of drool dripping from my lips. My diaper felt very full and I could feel a little of the urine leaking past the seals and onto my legs, soaking my nylons. I arched my neck and flexed my jaw like I had learned to do with Dave when he was being rough with me, and tried to just take it.

"This is some bitch you have here Dave, I'm jealous." He worked my mouth mercilessly, slapping the side of my face a few times, his hand gripping my hair. My jaw was getting very sore, and I could tell he really wanted to cum, but the alcohol was holding him back.

After what seemed like forever, I knew I had to do something. In between sucks, I looked up and said: "Please, Officer Harris, I really want your load now. Would you please unload your cum on me. Your piss was wonderful, but what I really want is to taste your sticky goo and swallow your load," I looked up into his eyes, my tongue licking his tip.

'Fuck", he said, slapping my face. "She is something. Didn't you say she deepthroats you all the time Dave?"

"Well, it's a work in progress Kirk, but she is in training that's for sure."

They both chuckled. "Man, that's saying something buddy. You have a bit of a reputation for being hung like a horse, so she must be a real trooper."

"Oh she is man, tries real hard to please me, that's for sure. Best kind of girlfriend to have."

"I can see that," Officer Harris replied, guiding his dick back into my mouth. Mercifully, he seemed to be working his way up to it this time.

"Take it all in girl," he said, slamming his cock against my throat.

He wanted me to deepthroat him but he was too rough to take him all the way; I knew my throat would tense up and I would gag, or worse yet, vomit all over him, and would get a good beating if I did.

I concentrated as hard as I could on his shaft, wrapping my tongue around his helmet and sucking him deeply, while pumping my hand on his wet shaft. Strings of drool filled my mouth. I reached under and started to squeeze his nutsack gently, which did the trick. Finally, he tensed and grabbed my hair, and I stopped sucking, waiting for the onslaught.

He started to buck, shooting his load into me screaming "FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUUCK!" Sticky, goo shooting over my teeth, tongue and throat.

I closed my lips around him and swallowed his load, the smell of his cum invading my mouth and nostrils as I gulped, mixing with the floral scent of perfume rising from me. Nasty as it was, he didn't have much to say for himself, and unlike Dave, I finished him off with one gulp. He convulsed one last time, holding his dick in me to let out the last of his semen muttering "fuck yeah," and then pulled out with a pop. He squeezed the last drops onto my tongue, holding the back of my head to watch.

"Wow, wow, wow," he fell back on the sofa, "I need to get me some of that on a regular basis Dave. Fucking incredible what you've made here."

"Making," said Dave, "She's a work in progress."

I sat with my head bowed, kneeling, a little bit of cum dripping slowly from my lower lip onto my dress.

"Why don't you change your diaper Brian, I can see you've had an accident."

My waist felt full, hot and wet, and there was a wet stain on the towels under me.

I sat back on the floor, the taste of Officer Harris' cum in my mouth, my ass feeling soaked and uncomfortable. I extended my legs forward. God, I really am absorbing this shit from Dave, I thought, as I kept my knees together like a lady not wanting to expose my crotch. I delicately slid the frilly pink diaper cover over my knees and off and then removed the heavily soiled pink diaper, discarding it to the side. I pulled off the soiled nylons.

Dave tossed me a small bag and a box of baby wipes to clean myself up. After wiping myself all over I opened the package to find black thigh high sheer nylons, a black lace garter and matching g-string panties. I hiked up the dress and put on the panties and garter and then pulled the sheer nylons over my smooth legs, attaching the garter to the top at mid thigh, then smoothing the dress fills back down over my legs self-consciously.

"Why don't you try this combination?" Dave said, pulling out a baby blue diaper with a Fairy Princess theme and another diaper cover, this time with with blue frills and daisies. I slipped the diaper on over my nylons and then the frilly cover. I pulled them up over my legs and ass, beyond caring what the men thought. The men had both watched me again in silent fascination, Dave stroking his dick.

I squatted on my thighs again, arched my back for good posture. Hooking a loose strand of hair behind my ear, I felt the ear ring swinging beneath my earlobe. I held out my chin, opened my mouth, and extended my tongue, ready to accept whatever Dave wanted to give me.

Dave rose from his chair and stood in front of me. He rested his left hand on my head and with his right hand, pulled down his jeans and hooked his boxers under his balls. Right in front of my face, he began to stroke himself, bringing himself up to a full 9 inch erection.

"Holy fuck, you really are a monster," Officer Harris chuckled. "You are a lucky girl Brian."

Dave ignored him. "Up on all fours," he commanded quietly, and I did.

He pulled up my purple frills and slapped my diapered ass gently. ""You know you've been a bad girl, right?"

I nodded.

"I didn't want to have to do this to you, but you disobeyed me and have to be punished. You understand that right?"

'Yes, I do," I murmured, my voice barely audible.

He slapped my ass again, and ran his hand over the frills of the diaper cover, maneuvering his cock toward my mouth.

"Do you think that drinking my piss right now might help make things better between us? Is that what you really want to do?" he said, running his hand over my breast and gripping my throat around the choker.

"Yes, yes, it is....it would....I want to, please Dave."

I opened wide, his cock tip entering me slowly, his hand resting on my diapered ass, rubbing the frilly fabric and then running along the sheer nylons on my inner thigh. I shivered uncontrollably.

He started to slide his dick into me slowly. As often as I have now had Dave's dick in my mouth, it is always a shock how thick he is, and I have to really extend my jaw and mouth fully to just accept his helmet, let alone his full shaft. He completely fills my mouth and I have to breathe through my nose.

He worked his tip in and out of me a few times, slugging back beers furiously. I could tell he wanted to piss in me, but he also had a giant erection, which was holding him back.

He worked my ass, grabbing hunks of my butt and squeezing, slapping me repeatedly like he likes to do, really enjoying seeing me in diapers. His cock popped out of my mouth, swinging from side to side just in front of my face as he was extended over the back of me. After what seemed like several minutes and encouragement from Officer Harris, he held up my chin.

"I think I'm ready to piss in your mouth now, babe, are you ready to take me?"

I leaned back on to my thighs, nodded my head and tilted my head up, opening up my mouth to receive him.

He placed the tip of his cock on my tongue. "You lucky girl," he said, "you really want my piss don't you?"

"Yes Dave, yes....let me have it.......please," I pleaded.

"Here it comes."

His tip started to spurt urine awkwardly, some into my mouth, and some spray missing altogether and splashing against my cheek. I kept my eyes closed and my mouth open and then the flood was unleashed. I reeled back and just about choked as the firehose of warm piss hit the back of my throat, gagging and swallowing instinctively. Dave aimed his stream straight into me, and I gulped madly, one, two, three, four, five times.....I couldn't possibly keep up with his flow. Piss gushed from my mouth and over my sequined dress and it kept coming.

"Holy shit man, how much beer have you had?" I heard Officer Harris say in awe.

Dave ignored him and arced a yellow stream into me. He adjusted the angle to keep as much stream in my mouth as possible, as I continued gulping furiously.

"It's good when couples figure out how to solve their difference and make amends, isn't it?" Dave moaned, "you've been such a bad girl. I'm glad you want to make it right."

I nodded, a stream of piss bouncing off my upper lip and in my nose with a sting.

His stream eventually tapered off, as he brought his dick back to my mouth, aiming the diminishing last warm stream into me. I must have drunk at least two, maybe three cupfuls of his warm piss.

I leaned forward and sucked the last trickle from his tip as he watched intently. I kept swallowing until my stomach felt completely full, and then gulped some more. He had had so much to drink that his piss was clear and was mostly like warm water pouring into me.

When he was almost spent, he held my jaw and squeezed out the last drops onto my tongue, tapping himself on me.

"Just suck on it gently babe," he whispered, and I held his thick shaft in my mouth. He placed his hand on the back of my head, holding me there.

We stayed like that for a minute, and then I felt it. "That's it babe, just let it go," and I closed my eyes, tensing to resist the overwhelming pressure in my bladder and the life long impulse not to wet myself. And then I let go, a warm wash of Dave's urine filling my diapers as his thick cock filled my mouth.

I didn't realize what was happening at at first. The warmth kept radiating out from my hips and wouldn't stop. He let my head go, so I could have pulled off of his dick I suppose, but I couldn't. As more and more warm liquid invaded my diapers, small leaks started dripping out, soaking my nylons. I imagined myself kneeling in front of Dave in a frilly prom dress, my cock in a cage for over a month, my mouth full with his shaft and my girly diapers filling with his urine. I started to feel a strange warm sensation radiating out from my groin, growing in power and electricity. I started to moan and wriggle from the intensity of it, my mouth locked on Dave's throbbing shaft.

"That's it babe, do what you need to do," he whispered in my ear, as if giving me permission to do something that I didn't even know what it was. He gently stroked my hair with one hand, pushing me more firmly onto his cock with the other. I knew what I had to do. In a final push of determination, as my hips were burning with the rising intensity, I forced him past the resistance in my throat, and his full cock suddenly slid all the way down into my throat, opening to receive him, my lips pressed hard up against his balls.

It was like the tip of his cock plugged into a circuit board at the base of my throat, and suddenly a strange intense orgasm was fully unleashed, an explosion rocked my body as I moaned, the most intense orgasm pouring over me in waves, like nothing like I had ever known before.

"Oh god, oh god," I let out a muffled cry, Dave's cock still deep inside me, my throat constricting around his shaft in unison with my hips. If I could, I would have kept taking him deeper and deeper into my throat and body, impaling myself on him. This seemed to go on for minutes the electric waves swamping me, and then I shuddered uncontrollably, my legs buckled, flinching at my side like I had been electrocuted and I couldn't hold myself up.

I didn't want to have an orgasm, but it happened and without thinking, I now found myself intently sucking on him, to keep pulling this energy from him. He let me do that for a while, then slowly eased his cock out of me.

"Fuck, she sure likes to suck doesn't she?" I could hear Officer Harris say. "I'm going to leave you to your project Dave," Officer Harris said, getting up to leave. "Very impressive. I can't wait to see how it all turns out," he said and left, the creak of a door hinge closing behind him.

Dave hadn't cum, and I was determined to blow him. I sat up, I focused on his cock, swirling my tongue around his tip, pulling him from me with a pop, and then driving him back into me.

Dave slid his cock back into me. He knew what we were here to get done. His cock slipped in and out of my mouth with a pop.

He reached under and fondled my bra with one hand, then reached down to pull up the short hem of my dress, running his hands on my inner thighs along my nylons, giving my ass a hard slap.

"Please slap my ass Dave, for being your bad girl," I said, a brief respite from having Dave's cock in my mouth. I arched my back up in the air, and he reached behind and slapped my ass hard.

It was like someone else was talking; I didn't recognize the voice.

"That's it Dave, slap me, slap me hard, I am full with your piss and your cock, please, give me your cum," I said sliding his dick back into me, this time pushing against the resistance in the back of my throat with a gag. I raised my ass in the air as high as I could.

"Such a bad girl," he said, slapping my diapered-ass hard, and shoving his dick hard against the back of my throat.

"It's what I deserve for being your bad bitch.....I'm sorry....please make me pay....please, I need to feel pain for disobeying you."

He smashed his hand against my ass, red welts forming on my butt cheeks, even through the diaper.

"Should I always wear diapers for you Dave, be your little baby bitch whenever you want?"

I seemed to be goading him on and he reached up and slapped my ass so hard, it stung viciously. I felt a hammer blow into my skull from the pain.

"Fuck yea Dave, fuck yea, teach this little whore a lesson," I said, losing control of myself and driving his cock back into me, closing my eyes as I forced his helmet passed the resistance in my throat, again his full shaft slipping all the way into me, my lips splayed open at the base of his cock, pressing against his balls. I could feel his pubic hair against my nose, the smell of his sex and urine and perfume filled my nostrils.

I didn't know what I was doing or even who I was at this point. For all the effort I had put in to resisting him, I just couldn't do it anymore, and now the pendulum was swinging the other way as I gave into him. I felt a wash of relief and even nervous excitement, a burning sensation growing in my groin. I took several rapid deepthroat sucks, and could feel him tensing.

Suddenly, Dave pulled his cock out of my mouth and spun me around, shoving me into the carpet.

"Spread your legs," he commanded.

It was a surreal moment as I turned on all fours and arched my ass in the air, anticipating him, wanting him I suppose, about to do something that I never imagined doing. In that moment, I actually wanted it; for me, for Dave, for both of us, I don't know, I couldn't keep track. I suddenly just wanted to please him so bad, and I was slowly realizing, with guilt and shame and lust, that I wanted to please myself as well. Brian had long since left the building; someone else had taken his place. I think it was a girl; someone I had known for a long time but really didn't know. Someone in the shadows until now.

"Put your arms through your legs."

I obeyed him and slid my arms through the inside of my legs, the feel of my skin through my nylons now somehow warm and sensuous. I could feel Dave putting a velcro strap around each wrist and ankle, tying them off so I was immobilized, my face in the carpet, my ass perched, and my legs spread apart, the garter belt straps stretched tight over my ass cheeks, feeling more vulnerable than I ever have in my life.

I guess this is what it feels like to be fucked, to be taken, I thought. In all the sex I had had with girls, I felt I was fucking them, but I wasn't fucking Dave; he was fucking me.

He pulled the frills of my dress up over my waist, and slid my dress part way up my back. He tore the diaper off of me, exposing my ass and upper legs. I could tell he was admiring the view, and gave my ass a good slap. I know he really likes the sight and feel of nylons on my smooth skin, and he ran his hands along my nylons, up my calves and thighs to the lace top of the thigh highs causing me to shiver. He slipped his fingers under the garter strap and ran his hand up along my ass to the garter belt around my waist.

"Oh my gawd, this is a thing of beauty. Your ass is going to be incredible, I can't wait to fuck this," he said, talking to himself as much as me.

I could feel his powerful hands spreading my ass cheek apart, checking out the goods, and he gave my ass cheeks a long squeeze on each side, just at the crease of my upper leg. He slapped my ass hard and I whimpered a bit.

"I've been so looking forward to this, you have no idea," he said calmly, "You've got a nice tight little pussy like I wanted," he added, sliding a lubed finger into me and I gasped. "Looks like we won't need any bleaching at all, just regular waxing and cleaning. Very petite and tiny too. Such a beautiful little rosebud."

I gasped again as he explored me with his fingers, like he was checking the gums and teeth on a new horse he had just bought.

"This is going to hurt at first, but you'll get used to it...just relax as best you can."

I winced and closed my eyes, my sphincter constricting around Dave's fingers as he worked me open with some lube and then pulled his fingers out. I could feel my ass puckering in anticipation as he pulled the G string of my panties to one side, not knowing how he was going to get his huge cock inside me without tearing me apart.

"I hope you understand now from this day forward pleasure comes from your mouth and ass, not your cock. Girls like you were meant to please, with your mouth and pussy. You need to give in order to receive. Once you understand that, everything will change."

I felt the tip of his cock against me and I stopped breathing. Through my nylons, I could feel him grab my left ankle just below the strap, his big hand completely wrapping around me. With his other hand, he gripped my right shoulder, and started to pull me towards him. I winced in pain as the tip of his shaft began to spread my ass open, and then gasped in fright as he entered me, my right leg shuddering involuntarily.

He took several tries to get his helmet fully into me, each time forcing me open a little more and each time I gasped and tried to pull away from him. He gripped my shoulder, holding and pulling me onto his cock.

"Ah... that's nice babe, I love the way you grip my cock with your tight little pussy," he said, as he pressed his tip into me.

I couldn't think to put any words together or speak. All I could think about is how totally I was surrendering to him and how much more this could hurt as he pushed me open, each time with more determination. I felt completely taken.

"Here it is babe," he gripped the back of my neck now, and pushed into me finally as I screamed. My ass was shuddering from the size of him, as he plunged his shaft part way in, my sphincter closing instinctively, trying to keep him out. With a scream, his helmet head finally slipped fully into me, and my sphincter shut tight around his engorged shaft. His first push went half way in; his second push drove his whole 9 inches into me as I gasped, waves of pain and a strange pleasure washed all the way up my spine and down my legs, as his full shaft disappeared into me.

ms_599
ms_599
132 Followers