The Making of Meaghan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms_599
ms_599
132 Followers

"Ah, gawd, that is nice," he gasped.

I desperately tried to close my ass but I couldn't. "FUCK!" I screamed as I turned my head to the side and buried my face in the carpet. I felt like I was being impaled by an electric pole as he drove into me. He pushed down the back of my head, burying me into the carpet as he steadily pumped me, in and out, in and out, a wet slurping sound beginning to come from my backside. He was just fucking me hard now, intent on his own pleasure.

In those moments, I completely surrendered my body to Dave, and maybe more of me than I realized at the time. I knew he was in a trance and was focused only on fucking me and taking my virginity. He began to pound me relentlessly, his waist and balls making a wet slapping sound against my butt cheeks. Waves of sensation radiated out from my ass, through my hips, and along my spine and legs. I didn't want to admit that it felt good, alarmingly good. My right leg kept kept twitching involuntarily. His breath became heavy, and I could feel him rising. I pushed hard against him, squeezing my ass as much as I could, his cock filling me entirely. He moved his hand to my face and slipped two fingers into my mouth. Instinctively, I started to suck his fingers, drool draining from my mouth onto the towel. He pounded me harder, his fingers slipping all the way to the back of my throat and I took him, deepthroating his fingers in unison with my ass being pounded. With a wave of guilt and remorse and shame, I admitted to myself, that I liked it, wanted it, maybe even needed it.

Dave seemed intent on slowly taking me, the wet sound of the steady plunge of his cock in and out of my ass mixing with the smell of sex and sweat and perfume in the air. I could hardly move, but with my eyes closed, I rocked my hips in rythym with his plunges, driving his shaft deeper into me.

After several minutes, he started to grip me harder and pound me deeper, his balls slapping hard against my bare ass and thighs above the nylons. Finally, his back arched, he gripped my waist through my dress with both hands and drove his shaft deep inside me. He gasped, "Ahhhhh, FUCK!" as an explosion of cum rocketed deep into me. With both his powerful hands firmly holding me, he plunged deep into me with each shot, streams of cum flooding my insides. Finally, his breathing and thrusting slowed and with a last convulsion, he held himself hard against me, his back arched backwards in ecstacy.

"Ah fuck, babe, I've been so looking forward to that," he whispered as he held himself inside me for almost a minute, finally falling back on the floor, his dick slipping out of my ass with a wet pop.

For several more minutes, I just squatted obediently, waiting to see if he wanted to fuck me again. With my hands tied against my ankles, I couldn't move, so I just waited to see what Dave wanted to do. He seemed to be in a post-orgasmic trance, his semi erect dick glistening with cum and lube as he lay on the floor, his eyes closed. Some cum dripped out of my ass and down my right leg. I thought maybe he would fall asleep, and I would have to just roll over and spend the night with my hands tied to my ankles.

Eventually, he roused himself, positioned himself behind me and I felt his tip pushing against me again, his hands spreading my cheeks open. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the discomfort as I felt his tip forcing me open again, momentary relieved as his helmet slipped past, and then the fullness of him invaded me. I was very wet from the lube and his first cum.

I could tell he was really enjoying the sight of his shaft sliding in and out of me, the wet sound of lube and cum and his balls slapping against me, my thigh high nylons rubbing against his legs. He gripped the tight waist of my dress with both hands and rocked my hips back and forth on his shaft. It seemed like he fucked me forever, my ass sore from the pounding it had gotten all evening. Eventually he came a second time, dumping more cum into me. After a minute of savoring his conquest, he slid himself out with a pop, cum slipping out of my ass and down my legs.

"Here, I don't want you to make a mess," he said. "I like the idea of your ass full of my cum."

He fumbled with opening something, and I felt a tampon being slipped into my ass to hold back the flood of cum, the string hanging down between my legs. I wasn't going to resist him any more.

"I like the look of that," he said, almost to himself, pulling my panties back in place in my butt crack, smoothing my dress back down over my waist and ass.

He pulled the velcro restraints off my wrists and ankles and I was free.

I slowly turned and knelt in front of him. He lay there quietly, looking content and half asleep from his multiple orgasms. I leaned in towards him and took his deflating, glistening cock in my mouth without thinking. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feel of him entering me, relaxing more as I realized I wouldn't gag when his giant cock slipped all the way into my throat, and my lips backed up against his cum-soaked balls and pubic hair.

"So nice babe, so nice....." he said, placing his hand on the back of my head, easing me onto him each time as his dick re-engorged.

"I'm glad you are feeling good about what happened tonight and have learned your lesson."

I don't know why, but a wash of pleasure suddenly overwhelmed me as I deep throated him repeatedly, sucking down the last of his load with my saliva, gulping greedily. From that moment, I knew that I would be Ok, Dave had forgiven me. He was intently focused on the sound of me slurping his juice as he fully slid his 9 inch cock in and out all the way, holding the back of my head to guide me onto him, enjoying the sight of cum and ropy saliva dripping from me. We worked together for several minutes; me giving Dave all the pleasure I possibly could with my mouth, deep throating him in and out, in and out, in and out, gently stroking his balls and extracting the last drops of his priceless semen.

"Such a sweet mouth babe," he murmured lovingly.

As I was intently sucking the last of him, a warm wash of relief came over me. I didn't have to fight this any more. I really am Dave's girl. Maybe this is my destiny, probably always had been, I just had to find him, or more truthfully, him find me.

"You know those pics you deleted from my phone and computer?"

"Yes," I said, suddenly wary, not sure if I was about to be punished more.

"Well, they were backed up on DropBox. If you had taken off, I would have just sent you an email with a pic of my cock in your mouth, and you'd turn around and come right back."

I hesitiated for a moment, resigned to my fate.

"I know."

I should have known it could never be that easy to escape him, and now I don't want to. He is always - and always will be - one step ahead of me.

I focused back on his cock, sucking hm gently. I felt like I had turned a corner into the light, to the place I was meant to be. He turned me. He found the way to make me embrace being subservient and submissive, to being dominated sexually and in every way by a stronger man. It was an honorable role for me, and I suddenly felt deeply appreciative that he hadn't let up, had seen that in me, and forced it into the open, taught me lessons, punished me when I was bad like tonight, broke me free of self imposed boundaries of masculinity. It was all so confusing and frightening and yet somehow exciting in a way I couldn't quite describe.

Dave and I sunk to the floor and he pulled a heavy blanket over us. His balls were nested below his deflating cock. I licked his left nut, and brought him into my mouth, my tongue gently sucking his sack. I licked his right nut, swirling my tongue gently to move his testicle around and he moaned. Using my finger, I gently nudged his left nut back in to my mouth, only able to breathe through my nose as both his balls filled my mouth completely. Dave gently stroked my hair as I licked and sucked on him. He began to breathe heavy and then snore quietly. I continued to work him as he fell asleep with his balls in my mouth.

Eventually, I drifted off to sleep, my last thought - that I didn't know what lay ahead, but I couldn't and didn't want to resist him anymore. There was no turning back now.

ms_599
ms_599
132 Followers