All Comments on 'The Making of Meaghan Ch. 07'

by ms_599

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Much better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So turned on!!

Please don’t stop writing!! This story is so sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this story!

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF is this?

Man just quit while you’re ahead, this whole “story” is ludicrous and fucked up in an unrealistic way. You can’t jusg magically make someone gay or want to be a woman just because they’re “scared”. It’s like no one knows how to write a good damn story anymore; It’s all fucked up shit like this now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it. Wanna read more.

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yeah, I think you finally finished jumping the shark... (1/2)

This chapter, thematically, is all over the place. It feels like you are trying to end the story, but you used up all of the ideas you had previously, and now are struggling to bring it to a close. We left our main character last chapter after she finally submitted to Dave following a traumatic, disturbing, yet oddly erotic torture session. This chapter begins with Meagan struggling with her submission which makes sense, but is followed up by a not well communicated time jump. One second she is making this seemingly important decision to, essentially, transition permanently to being a woman followed by no emotional payoff for the reader.

How did it feel to accept this? What further struggles did she go through after she decided to transition? If I was telling the story of how I embraced being gay, I wouldn't say, "I sat staring up at my ceiling, thinking of how I couldn't understand why I could never fully fit in with my straight friends, and how maybe -- just maybe -- I actually was gay. After that night, now I go to the club all the time and hang with my friend Chris. He's super cool." Do you see how that is a jarring transition because obviously more things have to be worked through even though you have taken a step towards transitioning yourself down a new path?

The other characters in the story are pretty hit or miss. I really liked how Becky is portrayed and I think there is a lot of room there is have a character that helps Brian actually become a woman rather than a mimicry of one. (Continued...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep going,

It’s a hot story, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

Love it!! Can’t wait for the next one and hear more about Dave and Meaghan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What happened??

Really hope we get to see the end of this story. So well written with far deeper characters than any other series in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

This is by far the best story I’ve read in ages. Although Brian shouldn’t fooled around with Jessie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
When'll be next part?

I'm waiting and waiting and waitig :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Making of Meaghan

I hope to read the next installment as your story is so HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
waiting for next chapter

wondering what it feels to be in Brian's place .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Super hot stories

Please don't let this story die.

It's one of the best that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is so awesome..can't wait for next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn

I want to be Brian/ Meaghan so bad in every aspect of this story.

Julietv666Julietv666about 5 years ago
More

It's really sad that this story stopped here. I wish the author would add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Such a great story... Please don't end on this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

You've made us wait too long. Please please please continue.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
This is the sweetest story

I am dying to be Meaghan in all ways. Imagine having a pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Please keep writing this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

You have written a great story but your fans want more. Please say there is more to cum

WMLA44WMLA44over 4 years ago
Excellent writing and story, one of the best

Really excellent writing and the story was very good and exciting. One of the best stories here and you are a very good writer and should be proud. One recommendation is for much more greater detail of people and their bodies, descriptions of other characters and a better description of the town. I think what separates good writers from great writers is the detail in which they write. Sure our imagination fills in gaps but I believe a writer is just like any painter, you have to paint/write a portrait of your characters. Most writers here don't fully describe their characters. Did Dave have hair on his body? What color? Was it soft and long or short and curly or wavy and coarse? What did his dick look like? Did it bend to one side, how thick was it, what veins and folds were on it? What color was his pubic hair? Was there a lot, or did he shave? Did some of his hair go up his dick? What about Brian? Did he have soft blond hair around his ass? (even though he waxed) What was his skin color, pearly white or tanned or naturally another color? What size were his feet? Did he have manly feet or more feminine feet? These details are important to give us the feeling that you lived this experience or that someone did and that this story is real and then becomes real to us. All meant to make you a better writer despite the fact you are already very accomplished. All my best and hope you return to writing for this site again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I HATE THE ENDING FUCK! WHYYY IT ALWAYS END WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER LOST HIMSELF, I REALLY HATE IT SORRY. I JUST WANT THE MAIN CHARACTER TO WIN AND BEING HIMSELF AGAIN. ARGHHH. THE TURN POINT EVENT REALLY DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, ESPECIALLY WHEN DAVE GIVE HIMSELF A CHILD TO BE FREE, WTFFF.

REALLY GOOD STORY UNTIL CHAPTER 5, THE END IS SO MISERABLE, I LITERALLY CRY READING THE LAST 2 CHAPTER AND JUST SKIM READING CUZ ITS TOO MUCH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Confusing ending to this point

I hated chapter 6 it was sickening how Brian was treated to make him understand that he was never going to get away from Dave and now Dave has access to Brian' ass. Dave has now totally stripped Brian of his manhood. Through Beckie, Dave has changed Brian to look even more feminine from hair style to application of make-up, Beckie has had Brian get more piercings on his body and had Brian get a couple tattoos that Dave wanted for Brian. The most unsettling thing is of how Dave has talked Brian to get out and spend some time with this woman Jessie only to find that she knows all about his living lifestyle with Dave and she seduces Brian into having lesbian sex with her, what I don't understand is how is it Jessie has a key to remove his cage in order to suck him off before getting Brian into a skin tight body suit that adheres to him for 48hrs.making him look like a GIS woman and that she knows that Dave has more in store for Brian in way of a Mexican holiday with getting married. Some of this story is so ludicrous but still an enjoyable read. I would like to read more of this story.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

This whole story is one that scares me! Being a straight guy (mostly), and very discreet, I fear a roommate friend of mine doing this to me. Making me dress like a girl and making me suck his cock! I would have resisted Dave too! The chastity thing would scare me too, as I like my penis. Plus, if I ever knew he would punish me the way Dave did (the urinal thing; making me service others), I'd give in. Just knowing what would happen would be enough for me to not resist anymore! At the same time, it IS hot to read! I wonder if situations like this really happen in life?

Mukul10Mukul10over 1 year ago

What a beautiful stories... I hope you continue .... It is very very dark ... But lovely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous