The Making of Molly Pt. 01

Story Info
A sibling story of loss and love.
14.1k words
4.73
14.6k
38
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_22b
Red_22b
208 Followers

Again, all characters having sex are 18 or above.

I do my own editing, so some errors will exist. If you're a bored English teacher, looking for something to mark-down, I would advise you to move on.

If however, you are looking for a slow burn about a loving brother and sister, do enjoy.

I write for your enjoyment and mine.

####

Most boys get toys for their 6th birthday. One of my mates even got a Dirt Bike. Me? I got a little sister, called Molly.

Counting back the dates, I now know that she was conceive during the weekend my parents went away to celebrate their 9th wedding anniversary. Neither of my parents had any siblings, so they left me to stay with my paternal Granny and Grandad.

I was somewhat perturbed to say the least, having to share my life, parents and my everything now after being the baby of the family and had it all to myself.

Now, almost 2 decades later and here I am, sat in a posh hotel on my own as I prepare to 'Give Her Away,' to Glenn. Looking out at the beautiful gardens of the stately home / hotel, where the reception will take place. I can't help but reminisce how we got here, and the journey it has been.

####

My so-called, "New-Normal" with my new sister, at home with our parents, lasted mere months. 3 months after my sister was born, we were shipped off to stay with the grandparents for anniversary time again. Number 10 this time, they were off for a week, no doubt to have a go at baby number 3. This all was never to materialise, as It was on the journey to Japan that my parents' airplane fell off the radar, never to be seen again. For months they searched the oceans and lands, finding nothing but a few twisted pieces of metal. I remember Granny taking me in her arms and explaining to me that Mummy and Daddy had gone to heaven.

I cried and hugged at my Granny's pillowy chest, not wanting to come out into the bright light of truth. Then, Molly made a noise. Just a little cooing and gurgling sound and Granny told me she was hungry. She explained that as she was not old enough to know what was going on, we had to be strong for Molly.

Being strong at 6 years old, eh? My grandad must have thought it would be easy as he said, "Alan, that'll not solve anything.....chin up," when he would hear or see me sobbing. I learned to put my emotions in a little box in my head right there and then, and hide the key.

My grandparents were now our legal guardian and looked after us to the level best of their ability. I learned how to change dypers/nappies to help, and also to heat bottles so Granny could feed the little bundle of smiles and happiness. I remember the first time she smiled at me whilst lain on her little mat on the floor with her cute little pixie nose, her cute little brown eyes and......you get the picture, I loved my sister.

Things got into a steady rhythm as we faced the world together, which was different for me. When my friends, as young teenagers, were out drinking on street corners or playing football, I would be mostly at home helping my increasingly struggling grandfather, following the premature death of our grandmother when I was 13, Molly 7. Grandad was good to us, but for things like Molly's recurring nightmare of our parents plane falling from the sky, he was not the best for "Molly Snuggles".

I finally got a little freedom when I was 17 when Grandad bought me a car. I drove everywhere, even round the corner to my friend's house that was literally a minute's walk away. Of course, Lady Molly sat like royalty in the passengers seat. I was now official chauffeur to an 11 year old. Rock n' Roll.

I never really liked to drink alcohol, so when I passed my driving test almost right away, any night out was a money-spinner as I charged all my boozy mates £15 to drive them home from the nearest city, undercutting the local taxi company by half. Having a hand for woodwork, I was planning to go to college and having been left some money by my parents in a trust fund that would be released upon my 21st birthday, I was pretty well set up for the future.

Then, fate was to intervene again. Just 2 months after my 18th birthday, Grandad passed away. He was out at the bookmaker, betting on the horses when he collapsed and died of a heart attack. I remember going to collect Molly from school, telling the 12 year old girl that it was just us against the world now.

With my money not being released for another 3 years we struggled to get by, following all the crap I had to go through with social services in order to keep custody of my reason for living. Thankfully, we were surrounded by caring people. One of the neighbours became our unofficial caterer, cooking for us almost every night. She also tried to enlist me in her Bridge club, not my scene! Another neighbour, Charlie, took me on in his construction company, allowing me to take up an apprenticeship. Those working class people are the reason I'm still here!

As Molly entered her teens, Google became my bible for ALL of the minefields involved in raising a teenage girl. If she asked a question, I was across it within 10 minutes. She talked to me about anything from periods to paintballing, makeup to mathematics. I was no stranger to receiving a text saying, "Bro.....it's that time again. Can you pick up some STs."

Again, Rock n Roll.

Also in her early teens, she found religion and told me off regularly for taking the lord's name in vain. She said it made her feel closer to Mum and Dad, whom we have spoken of almost daily since before Molly could understand or talk.

My own personal life has always taken a back seat. Friends got fed up with me not going out as I had to be there for my sister.

Girlfriends? They also didn't want to know. It seemed sweet to them at first, a teenage boy being the only carer of his kid sister. This wore off rather quickly as the, "Sorry, we can't go out tonight, I need to collect Molly from Church/school/friend's house/dance class/hockey," soon sent them looking for fun elsewhere.

At 21, my inheritance became accessible, but as I now had a reasonably well paid job with our neighbour Charlie's firm, I mostly invested it. I treated myself to a new car, however. Trading my little VW Polo for a used Ford Focus. Molly reliably informed me that she was looking forward to learning to drive in it. Of course I said it wasn't happening but we both knew, as eventually turned out, I would give in.

By the time Molly turned 17, she continually made me proud to be her brother. Straight A student at school, accomplished sports person, musician, and although I didn't share her faith, still a devout Christian. Not once did I ever have to hold her hair while she threw up in the toilet, or even collect her from a party or nightclub. Like me, she drove everywhere, when I bought her her first car.

####

Soon, her 18th birthday arrived. I threw a big party for all her friends, some of whom were and are really hot, like the tall, hot supermodel, Jasmine. Sadly she wasn't one of them trying to drunk kiss me all night.

By this stage, I had already been engaged once. Emma Roach was her name and after almost 2 years together, 6 months officially living together, I proposed. Initially all went well. Then one night, Molly had one of her regular nightmares about her parents final moments and came in to me for a hug. Emma, being naked, started screaming at her to get out, saying she was a teenager and needed to grow up.

Emma packed her bags and left the next morning, at my request. I would go on to hear the, "You're a really lovely guy but I don't want to be Mum to a teenager," story so often, that I just didn't bother anymore.

As Molly stood on the stage that night of her party in her blue, knee length dress, talking into the DJ's microphone, I fought back tears as I looked at the petite, black haired, deep brown eyed woman in front of me, as she thanked me for organising all this and told me she loved me for being her everything, never leaving her or taking any easy option out.

###

Soon, she was off to university to become a nurse. I drove up with her, taking both my car and hers to transport her alleged, "Bare minimum." After we arrived at her apartment I had rented for her, we had lunch together and I told her that the guys from work wanted me to go out that night. I wasn't keen, but when she told me me that I might bump into her friends, as they were also out in the town centre, my interest picked up a little. It still couldn't numb the reality of losing my little Molly.

It felt like I was saying goodbye to my little girl. Then she gave me one of her hugs that makes everything better and I picked her up and held her like I used to do when we were kids. When I set her down again, she looked back at me, still holding onto me with tears in her eyes and said, "I can never thank you enough. I thank God every day that he gave me such an amazing man for a brother."

When I got into my car and drove off, leaving her standing at her door, I got about 10 metres down the road when I just had to hug her one more time. As she saw my car reversing, she came back down to the kerb and as I got out, looking at me with a worried expression, she said, "What's wrong, what did you forget?"

I flung my arms around her again and hugged her 5ft 0 body into mine as she cried into my lower chest and said, "That I really am going to miss you. I love you, Molly. You make me proud every day."

She parted us and looked up at my face through her tear-strewn eyes, cupping my cheeks with her small hands and said, "I'll miss you so much more than I can say. You are the reason I'm here, Ally. Telling you I Love you, it doesn't really cover it."

We stood there holding each other, stroking each others arms in a loose embrace. I hugged her tightly a final time and said, "I'll have to go before it gets too late."

"Ok," she dreamily sighed, letting go of me and I saw her biting her lip that she has always did when anxious or nervous.

"Don't worry, you've got this,"I reassured her, bopping her nose with my finger and she smiled with her beautiful, perfectly straight white teeth that lit up even my sadness.

I was just turning, stepping off the kerb to get into my car when she taps me on the shoulder and as I turn around and look at her, she lunged at me with her arms around my neck, kisses me in a tight lip lock like never before and presses her tiny body into mine. I step back And lean on the side of the car as she has taken me by surprise. The kiss ended as quickly as it started and she looked at me, slightly blushing. "What was that for?" I say, half stunned and sounding abrupt.

"Sorry," she said, lowering her eyes and continued, "I just needed to tell you I love you so much."

I put my hand to her chin and make her look up and replied, "I love you too. Never apologise for telling me that." I then got into my car and drove away thinking, 'This is going to be tough.'

####

My New Normal

That night, I finally submit and go out with some work colleagues to a local night club. I hate all that noise and so-called music, but for the sake of team bonding, and an escape from missing Molly, I decided to go.

I was just just driving there when my phone rings through my Bluetooth and it's Molly.

"Hi," she says, sounding sad.

"Hi yourself, everything OK?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"I don't believe you," I say, noting the irregular, 1-word answer.

"I miss you, is all. I'm just being stupid."

"That's not stupid, wanna know how much I miss you?"

"How much?" She says, her voice audibly picking up in chirpiness as I picture her mouth turning up at the edges in a cute, little smile.

"Molly, Jane Harper, I'm missing you so much already that I'm actually going out to that bloody stupid nightclub on Hatton Street tonight, with bloody stupid work!" I laugh, immediately hearing chucking from the other end.

"Oh.....oh that's bad. A nightclub? You got it REAL BAD, big bro," she teases.

"You're telling me. I'll be joining Mrs Evans at number 47 at her Bridge club next!" I say, hearing the cutest of cackles from Molly now.

"Bridge club would be exciting compared to my fun evening, unpacking and arranging this apartment the way I want it. That Futon sofa we bought isn't as comfortable as one has hoped, so I switched it so the recliner is closer to the TV and sod anyone who visits," she giggles

"Go easy," I say in my best 'Parental' voice adding, "You're only little, you'll hurt yourself."

"Oh relax, I'm ok. I don't need my tall, dark and strong brother for everything," she said.

I don't know what to say, realising that my baby sister is now independent, she really didn't need me for everything. After too long of a pause, I just reply, "I know. But you're still my Mini-Molly-Moo, you know."

"Oh my goodness, you must never call me that in public, promise me!" Molly laughed at the pet-name I gave her when she was a baby.

Realising I had arrived at the club, I tell her I have to go. We both say "I love you," at the one time and chuckle together at that too. I go out for the night with a spring in my step that only Molly can activate.

That night I do have fun. Male bonding with colleagues, for the first that I actually enjoy in a long time. I even allow myself a beer, but as I'm driving I just have the 1. Whilst standing with my pint of beer, chatting to my boss and neighbour Charlie, one of Molly's friends appear, who I barely recognise in her "Going out" dress as Jasmine, from Molly's 18th.

Jasmine is 19, to my 24, she's tall, from a mixed ethnicity pairing with a Mum from Barbados, and built like a model. Black, curly hair cascades down over the thin shoulder straps of her purple and green summer dress, hugging every perfect hint of a curve on her body. She says, "Hey Ally, fancy bumping into you. Didn't think this was your sort of thing?"

"I was at a loss after leaving Molly to University, the lads had been on at me to go out for a while, so I really had no excuse."

"Glad to hear it, Molly's loss is our gain," she shouts into my ear over the blaring music before moving closer and asking, "Do you want to dance?"

I have never been into dancing, as I'm sure you've guessed by now. But even I recognise that to turn down this stunning beauty would be like throwing away your lottery ticket before the draw.

Nodding, I grasp her hand in mine and escort her to the dance floor where she pretty much dances around me, taking my hands and moving them in time to the music. I raise my arm and she twirls underneath before wriggling her bum against me. Raising her left arm up to my neck, she holds my right across her ridiculously tight tummy as she gyrates her back against my front. The guys from work look on with open mouths as the quiet, young guy dances with the hottest girl in the building.

Then, a slow song comes on and the DJ waffles on about it being "The romantic part of the evening for all those kissing couples," and I half expect Jasmine to release me. How wrong I was.

She drapes her toned, long and slender arms around my neck as Ed Sheeran sings, 'Thinking Out Loud.' I then put my hands down to her tiny waist as she tightened her embrace, bringing our chests together. Her height means that we stand eye to eye and I look down between us to where her dress plummeted down in a "V" just above where her bellybutton must be. Looking back up, I see her smiling as she knows I'm unashamedly checking her out.

Skilfully and in time with the music, she reaches down her sides and grips my hands and before I know it, they're on her hips while her arms have returned to around my neck. I feel her start to pull me closer and my hands instinctively travel down to cup her perfect bum, noticing that my hands rather quickly feel bare skin where her dress ends. Keeping her hands around my neck, She rubs the back of my head and parts our chests, looking down to where our crotches are almost joined and says, "Don't you know it's rude to feel a girl up before you kiss her?"

Before I know what's happening, we exchange saliva as tongues tangled. Our bodies press together tightly, I allow my hands to explore her back and confirm the suspicions I had that there's no bra. God she's hot!

Eventually we stop and with heavy breathing, I look at her chest again and run my finger down the centre of the 'V,' down her chest between her small breasts and into the bottom, touching her belly button with my finger tip. "How very forward," she says, looking into my eyes with smouldering desire. She leans forward, saying into my ear, "Oh, I'm sure you have noticed I'm not wearing a bra. I'm completely naked under here.....and I'm so wet for you right now."

We are then interrupted by Charlie, my boss. The lads want to leave to go on to a house party. Jasmine takes the opportunity to catch up with her friends, saying she'll see me in a minute, as Charlie and I both watch her strutting back across the floor, just opposite the table we're stood at. "I wouldn't want to go to a house party either, if we're you," Charlie says as he looks back at me.

As I resume talking to Charlie and the lads about not going with them, I notice a guy talking to Jasmine. He looks like a real asshole, dressed in obviously fake designer clothing, and with hair that looks like he had swam here. As his back is to me, I can see him fumbling in his back pocket and he takes something out. He keeps it held in his clasped hand, waiting for her to turn to her friends and slips it into her drink and I immediately excuse myself from my company.

"Hey, asshole," I say and he turns around. He must get that a lot! "What have you just put in her drink?"

Unbeknown to me, Charlie saw it too and has came over for back up as the guy starts mouthing off, saying, "Move on, dick. You missed your chance!"

By this time, Jasmine and her friends have all turned around to see the altercation unfolding, just as he takes s swipe at me and misses. I tell Jasmine what he has done as Charlie gets him in an arm lock. She looks at her drink while I search his pockets to reveal a pack of un-labeled pills and a bag of white powder. He's then delivered to the doormen along with his stash, as the girls all thank me for being so observant. As Charlie reappears, Jasmine says thanks, and as he talks to the girls she whispered in my ear, "You're so coming home with me tonight."

She wasn't lying. 10 minutes later we're in my car, driving back to her apartment. As we get in the door, I get a reminder that she's an amazing kisser, with the perfect amount of tongue as she devourers my mouth with her strawberry flavoured lips. I run my hands down her lithe body, down her sides and onto her bum as she moans into my mouth while I slip the material of her short dress up over her bare bum.

Next, she reaches between us, loosening my belt and unbuttoning my flies before reaching inside and into my boxers, grasping my growing cock. She pushes me backwards and I fall back onto a sofa and that's when I see the most hairless, perfectly aligned, tightest little slit, glistening on her beautiful skin. Being of mixed ethnicity just adds to the mix of burning thoughts in my head as I want to dive in and lick her right there and then but she says, "You can do that next time. I need you inside me," as I raise my ass to allow my jeans and boxers to be pulled down and she lowers her parting pussy lips onto my tip.

Seating me at the entrance to her, I reach in to feel her clit and bring my fingers to my mouth, tasting her tangy sex and say, "You taste sumptuous."

As my cock slips inside the tightest of vaginas, she moans loudly and, "Oh-oh-oh fuck," is shrieked as she bottoms out and her nether lips join the base of my cock for the first time.

She starts to ride me as I lift the dress up her body and she lifts her arms, but I find resistance. She lowers it again and reaches inside the "V" where her breasts are, pulls some sort of sticky-tape out before crossing her arms and lifting the dress completely off.

Red_22b
Red_22b
208 Followers