The Making of Molly Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't have much time to think, as the door then opens and a fully dressed Jasmine comes in, fresh from her shower. I make for the bathroom and strip off to have mine, still fully erect from pleasuring Molly, I start to stroke my cock. I picture Jasmine, in here only minutes earlier as my balls begin to boil. I continued to picture Jasmine, looking up at her as I lick her pussy, right up until I'm going to cum. That's when, to my shame, I paint the tiles of the bathroom wall to images of Masturbating my sister.

I finish my shower, dress in my clothes from yesterday, and exit to bathroom to see my sister and my girlfriend, chatting whilst having breakfast.

"You took your time," Molly chirps, then runs past me and adds, "I really need to pee!"

While she's in there, I kiss Jasmine good morning before I set about phoning tyre companies. Soon enough a firm call out and I meet them at the churchyard. "Not a churchgoer," the mechanic grinned and I ask what made him say that. "You've came into a church car park and driven over the only piece of wood in it, with nails in it," he laughs.

I think to myself, 'It's punishment for what I did to his sweetest angel.'

As I drive back round to Molly's apartment, the girls come out to meet me. Getting out of the car, Molly stands with her hands in her jeans pocket while talking to Jasmine. I get a kiss from my girlfriend and a, "Hi," from my sister who does that uneasy, shoulder shake thing, before She hugs Jasmine and then moves to me while Jasmine gets into the car.

"I love you," I say as she embraced me tightly with arms around my neck.

I pull back from her an and look in her eyes, searching for signs of repulse but only see love as she says,"I know. I love you too, my amazing big brother."

She then turns, walking to her front door with arms crossed over the grey top she now wears, having changed from her pyjamas. Then she turns and waves as we drive away.

####

May arrives and with it comes the hen/bachelorette party. Jasmine goes along, saying its the first time she's ever been to a Hen Party and came home more sober than she went. I go hiking with Glenn for his, to equal mind bending madness! Not.

Then I notice that a band our mother had liked had reformed. They were big in the 80s and Mum had played them to me when I was a kid. I had subsequently played them to Molly when she was small, so I used it as an excuse to call her, still feeling kind of like I need one to reach out to her for a particular reason, ever since the morning after her engagement party.

I realised (again) how stupid I was being from the moment she picks up, and her warm little voice says, "Hello."

We talk about how University is going, how both Glenn and Jasmine are doing and everything is fine. Just my usual, perfect little sister, excited about seeing the band reform. This would be their return, following the death of their drummer last year, and a special performance with the singer's brother on sticks. It was scheduled for the end of August, long after Molly gets back from honeymoon. And I have tickets.

As we finish the conversation I sense she's Mulling something over and I ask, "What's up, Molly?"

"Nothing," she replies, then adds, "And I really want you to believe that. Don't worry about anything that happened. I don't."

"Thank you, I love you," I say.

"I love you, I'll catch you later," she replies, as we both say goodbye and hang up.

####

7

June arrives and with it, Molly's wedding.

The night before the wedding, Molly wants all the bridal party to stay overnight in the hotel. I sense that she is super nervous, as every time she laughs or smiles, it fades too quickly. Her face always had, and has, a resting smile, so I deploy Jasmine to talk to her, as she is to be her Maid of Honour.

Jasmine reappears back through the door that connects our room with the room Molly is sleeping in tonight to report back, "It's none of your business. It's a woman thing." How informative.....

We then hear the next room door closing, together with high heels in the hallway, signalling that Molly had gone to meet the other 3 bridesmaids. The room is empty, and we can have sex.

As I pump my penis inside of Jasmine tight little shaven haven in missionary, with her arms around my neck, I impact her pelvis with words of, "You're a......BAD.......GIRL......not.......Telling me.......what Molly said."

By this stage, Jasmine is on the edge, after being eaten for ten minutes and replies, "Oh-oh-oh, you bastard. I.....C-cant tell you.....that!"

Slowing my thrusting to a gentle stroke, holding my tip at her swollen, soaked entrance I say, "Tell me, tell your lover." I stroke and withdraw back out 2 times and then, holding just at her entrance again I whisper, "Tell me......if you want to cum."

"Please Ally, "Pl....ease let me cum," she wails as I hold at the entrance to her womanhood once more.

Slamming back in, I stretch her hands above her head, pinning her down to the bed and gently dragging my lips across her nipples as she moans, "Ohhhhooow, please, please fuck me!"

She's now trying to flex her pussy muscles to entice me deeper, while thrusting upwards with her hips. "Uuuh uuuh," I whispered into her ear, "Someone has something to tell me first," as I dip my dick in and out.

By this stage, Jasmine is frantic, trying to force my hips down with her legs, so I put my arms underneath her knees to hold them up, and continued my torture at the top of her tunnel until 2 final plunges in and out pierce her resolve and she squeals, "She's scared about breaking her hymen, ok?"

I then start to fuck her with abandon after saying, "There.....that wasn't so.....HARD," slamming our pelvises together. Jasmine explodes like a firework beneath me, creaming and oozing onto my cock and the towel that I had placed underneath her. The feelings surrounding my cock undo me, and the thought of my sister's hymen destroys me as with 4 final, deep thuds, I comprehensively empty my balls into Jasmine's pulsing pussy.

"I'm never.....talking....to you....again," she pants, coming down from her explosive climax.

"You are, you couldn't fall out with meeee," I protest, with my best innocent voice, with my cock still inside her.

"I love you," she said, taking me by surprise when she added, "Promise me you won't leave me."

"I love you," I exclaim, pulling out of her and leaning on my elbow beside her, ruining my fingers over her hardened nipples and up to her face as I add, "I'm not going anywhere. What brought that on?"

"Oh fuck ignore me," she says, lifting her hands to her face, "I'm just emotional and hormonal, that's all. My bestie is getting married," she exclaims.

I lay and think about what she said and roll between her legs again and whisper, "Would you like to get married, Jasmine?"

"I haven't thought about it.....Are you asking me? Oh my God!" she says, as she laser beamed 2 holes into my eyes with hers.

Although I do plan on marrying this exquisitely amazing creature, I say, "No!" I kiss her on the nose and tease,"You're still a bad girl. And my sister's getting married!"

"You bastard," she shouts, laughing as she looks for something to throw at me, settling on her shoe that fell off while I fucked her. We then shower together, fucking again in doggy before we wash, then go to meet the girls for dinner.

Arriving at the table for dinner - late - we are greeted by whoops and cheers. "We know what you were doing," they echo, as Jasmine does a curtsey in her little pink dress that cut off just below her panties, with her knee-length, black leather boots.

~~~~

Allow me to indulge in the view that I had:

Jasmine, my half Barbadian girlfriend, is sitting opposite me with her black, curly hair cascading down over her forehead and on down her back, that she keeps having to blow away with her luscious, pink lips. Her light pink dress, in keeping with the theme of the night, is simple and un-patterned, secured by a halter-neck, leaving her shoulders and the "V" of her chest, bare.

Amie has platinum blonde, shoulder length hair that is flared out at the bottom, just above her bare shoulders. Her dress is barbie pink, with no material hiding her tanned skin until just beneath her armpits, where it meets in a heart shape at the bottom of her ample cleavage.

Rebekah is a brunette. Almost as short as Molly, but with boobs like a porn star. Her dress sits with her tits and flowery bra peeping out from under the straight line material and held up, I guess, by the two small sleeves, just below her shoulder.

Jenny is dirty blond, her hot-pink dress is all covering on the top half as she sits beside Jasmine. It does nothing, however, to hide the fact that her breasts are huge and her nipples could cut glass.

Then, there's Molly, who's sitting beside me, looking embarrassed at talk of Jasmine and I being late because of our, apparently audible from the hallway, fucking. She's wearing a thigh length, frilly mini-dress that has more frills on the straps going vertically over her shoulders, holding a low neck line that gapes as she leans to talk to me, giving me a view of a black, strapless bra. Her black hair has a wavy cut with curtain bangs, framing her made-up face and luscious, pink lips. She is, quite frankly, stunning.

~~~~

We order drinks and everyone but Molly has wine. I order a bottle of red and white, and soon everyone drinking alcohol, is merry. The meal is exquisite, my steak is cooked to perfection in medium rare. Jenny enquires if I like it nice and pink in the middle, and while my sister blushed, Jasmine confirms, "I can assure you he does. Pink and very moist!"

With the theme of sex never far away, they try to embarrass Molly about her imminent wedding night. Thankfully, I am somewhat distracted by Jasmine's shoeless toes, creeping up my leg and rolling on my cock and balls through my trousers. Her face stays deadpan as she chats to her friends, torturing me in retaliation to earlier, when I deliberately delayed her orgasm.

I remain completely distracted as our meal draws to a close, and it had apparently been pre-agreed that Jasmine would be sleeping in the bridesmaids room, or "Pink Party Central," as they had christened it, to aid them all getting ready in the morning. Soon, they were all singing like a cats choir as they interrupted all the other guests, trying to enjoy their expensive meal. All of them apart from my sister, who seems a little sullen.

I ask her how she is, as she packs away the condoms the girls presented her with earlier into her handbag. "I'm OK, just nervous. I'm getting married, big bro," she said in mock shock.

She shifts round to sit opposite me, and as she bends to lean on the table and sits down, I get another look down her neckline, seeing the swells on her chest disappear under the black material of her bra. As she looks up, I quickly look away, because that always works......right?

She smiles at me, put a hand on mine and asks if I had a good night. I reply, "A night in a hotel with 5 beautiful women. What more could a boy ask for?"

"That he wasn't paying for it and one of them wasn't his sister?" She giggles, leaving a lingering smile and a deep look between us.

"Hmmmm," I say, with a frown.

She then announces that she needs the to go to the loo, lifted her handbag and walks away behind me and about 5 minutes later, she clip-clops back in her high-heels. Gracefully, she repositions herself back down opposite me, unfortunately with no gaping neckline this time and we chat about our grandparents, and our upbringing. She obviously had no living memory of our parents, so we talk about them too and I can see her tearing up a bit as she asks, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, you can ask me anything, anytime."

She looks at my hand as she cups it with hers, then up at my face and asks, "Would Mum & Dad be proud of me?"

That's when I lose it and I tell her through tears, "You're the perfect sister and practically my daughter, and would have been the perfect daughter of the most proud Mum and Dad in the world." Then, we lean over the table to hug each other, and in breaking off, she lingers and again I inadvertently look down her top. This time, where I'm sure was once black material, there now is just skin. My sister has taken her bra off in the bathroom.

I hadn't seen her topless since before puberty happened, so when I see the small mounds with little pink discs, and nipples at rest as her breasts hang freely in the pink dress, I'm sure my eyes pop out of my head. I look up and my eyes meet hers and she says, "It's ok, I love you, Ally."

Then I remember I have something to give her and ask, "Have you got something blue?"

"What?"

"Something blue," I repeat, "And something old, come to think of it?"

"The watch you gave me is blue, and Jasmine is 'Borrowing' me some things for my hair, tomorrow and pretty much everything else I'll be wearing is new."

I then place a little black jewellery box on the table between us and say, "Then you have the full set now, old / new / borrowed / blue."

She picks up the little box that I deliberately had never shown her before. When she opens it with her tiny hands, I know immediately that she recognises it from the large picture above our mantle piece at home, of our parents on their wedding day. "Ally," she gasped, putting her hand over her mouth before looking into my eyes and says, "I always assumed she was wearing this when they died."

"Definitely not, she hardly ever wore it. It was passed down by her mother, and your Grandmother and.....you get the picture."

She then gets up, comes around the table to where I sit, and not giving me time to stand as I turn to face her, engulfs my head in her arms, squeezing the side of my face into her braless chest as my arms go up around her back. "Thank you, thank you so much. I love it, I love you," she cries, relaxing her grip on me to enable me to grip her waist and separate us slightly.

Looking up into her eyes, over the clearly defined bumps on her chest and a hint of nipple looking through, I think, 'If she was my lover I would kiss her right now," before quickly gathering myself together and say, "Mum would be very proud to see you wear it tomorrow," as I stand to hug her again.

We are then interrupted when her phone ringing, and the girls can be heard telling her to hurry up. I walk her as far as my room and we have big, squishy hugs with that extra warmth from her chest and we both say, "I love you," and we'd see each other in the morning. I then watch her walking off up the corridor and go into my room.

I allow myself a Scotch Whisky from the mini-bar, as I would not be driving anywhere tonight. As I relax on my bed, enjoying the silence, read some stories on a certain website called Literotica that Jasmine introduced me to. Around about 11:00pm, I hear the next room door open and close. Next, I hear the bath running and the TV playing music and I'm slightly perturbed by the fact that my baby sister is next door, nude and in the bath while I'm reading a Literotica story by MM_18, about a sister, going off to university only to fall in love with her brother. The protagonists are called Stacy and Brian, who's parents were killed on a capsized car ferry. Brian had brought Stacy up as he was much older. I can't even say I stumbled across this story either, having searched for this theme, trying different combinations in the search engine, the day after massaging Molly to orgasm for the first time. I admit that the thought of incest had intrigued me, but also it was partly to not feel like a pervert. I was trying to convince myself that these things happen.

The fictitious Stacy and Brian were quite similar to us. Brian was an electrical engineer and had been her hero, she'd had her heart set on him taking her cherry, ever since she knew what the term meant. The story had just tailed off at the vital moment where she was going to lay her cards on the table to him.

Shortly after I added a comment to the witter's story, saying, "5*. Looking forward to the main event," I hear doors and drawers banging, then that's followed by a hairdryer, then silence. I knew her well enough to ascertain she must have been wanting an early night.

Around 11:45, whilst lying on my bed, playing with my phone in my boxer shorts, there is a light knock at the door to the next room.

Knowing that it was locked from this side, following this afternoon's sex with Jasmine, I get up to open it and there in the doorway stands my sister. Her hair was still slightly damp and messy and her facial expression suggests discord. I look down to see she's wearing a short, black satin cami-set, trimmed with lace at her chest and also at the bottom of the almost sheer shorts. She looked like never before.

"I'm sorry," she says with tears in her eyes.

I close the gap between us and hug her into my slightly hairy chest, immediately seeing her tears on my skin. "What on earth are you sorry for?" I ask, stroking her hair.

She parts us, playing with her hands after wiping tears from her eyes. She then makes me nervous when she says, "Alan," and I immediately know this is big, as the last time she didn't call me Ally was at our grandfather's funeral.

"Alan," she repeats, struggling to get out her words but with more confidence than the first try. She continued, "I can't ever tell you how thankful I am. You've been like a Daddy to me, my everything. Each step of my life you've guided me through." I moved towards her but she blocked me with her hands as she continues, "Please, I need to say this.

You've literally given me everything. You've held my hand through every step, especially my teens. My first dance class, my first hockey match, you were there. My first time singing in church, you hate churches but you were there. Every step of the way, and now I have to get married and leave you, have to marry Glenn and lay down for Glenn and have babies with Glenn."

"But you love Glenn," I protested and her eyes flicked up at me.

"I do. But you were my first kiss, it was only a brotherly peck but it was you, you were there. You were my.....my first orgasm, listening to you when you were in your room with Jasmine......You were there. You were.....also the first man to give me an orgasm, that might on my recliner.

Ally......Please, will you be there for my first time?"

I stagger backwards, unable to believe what I've just heard until I stumble on the bottom of the bed. She enters my room and closes the door behind her, locking it and walks to me, hugging herself with her own arms.

Knowing it must seem like an age since she asked, I look at her pretty face, flushed red from the shower and a worried expression. She had never looked so tiny and vulnerable in her adult form, stood before me in her bare feet. I look her 5ft 0 inch body up and down to her hips flaring out from the tiny waist, up the flat little tummy to her pert little breasts that would look small on anyone taller, but on her they're the perfect fit.

Reaching out to her, I pull her towards me, fighting the part of me that was saying it was wrong. I stroke her face and say. "Nothing would be a greater honour.....if you're sure?"

Smiling nervously, she approaches me, still with tears in her eyes. Folding her arms across her body, she grips the hem of her almost sheer top, and in one movement she raises it up and off her petite, slim body. I draw a breath in, and the thought in my head is, 'What stands before me, is the most Perfect, beautiful, tiny young woman that has ever been put on this earth.'

Then she climbs onto my lap and I put my arms around her back and I kiss my sister passionately for the very first time. Our bodies, now firmly together with her breasts squashed tightly to my chest, allows me to feel her erect little nipples digging into my fuzzy hair. She moans into my mouth as I run my fingers up and down her back and I then realised that this is the most perfect moment of my life.