The Making of Molly Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I only hope that I can do Justice in describing it to you as it happened.

She looks at me with her dark brown eyes, finally, without tears. I ask her "Are you sure about this...... isn't Glenn the man you love?"

She reaches and grips my arms to hold my hands between us as I'm drawn to the perfectly round little teardrop mounds on her chest. They're small, whilst being bigger than Jasmine's, on her tiny body they look generously proportioned.

My sister then holds them there as she swallows and says "Glenn is the man I'm going to marry, but he will never be the man who made me who I am"

Biting her bottom lip, she then grips my hands and places them on top of her perfect little tits. I cup them almost entirely into my grip, with my palm enclosing almost her entire globe and she moans into my mouth as we kiss again as I caress and knead this almost elastic tight skin.

Breaking off the kiss, I search her eyes, almost asking for approval to look down to where my hands now roam, where no brother's hands should ever be roaming, palming, kneading.....Touching my baby sister's virgin breasts.

Sensing my hesitancy, Molly reaches behind my head, and stretching her left side up, marries her movements with pulling me towards her and, for the first time, her nipple pokes between my waiting lips and I kiss her, leaving just a small coating of saliva on her little pink nub. I look up into her eyes and she hugs my head with both arms, pressing my mouth hard in to her chest where I'm bathing her left nipple and areola with my tongue. Her chin rests on the top of my head and she moans, gyrating her hips a little too and I know that my cock surely must be stabbing her from beneath.

I savour her pink little disc of pleasure, just enough of a shade darker than her skin to be clearly distinguishable from her skin, with a rubbery little nub in the centre that's darker, erect and so suckable. It feels different to sucking Jasmine's breasts, or indeed any other woman's in memory's breasts. Erotic, yes, but also somehow maternal, like a child suckling at his mother's essence, keeping him alive.

I kiss all over her left boob, up and over her chest to it's perfect right twin and administer the same pleasures, while I lightly run my fingers across her back and she lets out a gentle, "Ah-uh-uh," as I flick her spongy little nipple with my tongue and suck it into the same stiffened state to the left little circle of sensual excitement while, with my hand, I play with the one I just finished pleasuring. Noticing that she has let go of my head, I look up and see her eyes are closed, her body is contracting with spasms and her hands are now in her hair. As she cums, her soft lips are clamped shut, emitting a high pitched, "Hmm," with every spasm.

Not relenting, I run my right hand up her tender skin to her smooth underarm, knowing from the past that tickles live there. She shakes, yips and jumps as I gently strum the sensitive skin, then looks down at me with a smile and breathes, "That's twice you've made me orgasm."

I slide my hands down from her underarm, slowly dragging my thumbs over her nipples I ask, "What about Christmas, the time you came while listening to Jasmin and me?"

As my hands reach the bottom of her torso, where her naked top and bottom half is bordered by her black, sheer shorts, I slide my fingers into the waistband and pull down and she says, "That doesn't count, you weren't touching me."

With the lust that has been slowly smouldering within me now having petrol thrown on it, I breathe, "How about we take these off? Maybe third time lucky, we'll orgasm together."

My baby sister then opens her mouth and sucks at my lips with hers. Then she steps off me, backwards, and keeps our mouths together, her arms around my neck as I inch her shorts over the curve of her hips, down her thighs and allow them to pool at her feet before she steps out of them. I run my hands back up to her hips and it hits me, 'My sister is naked in my arms.'

She squats over me, sitting on my lap with her knees tight into my hips grinding net naked vagina into my searching, boxer covered cock. The physical heat coming off her body seems to be seeping into me, as her breasts are squashed into my chest as we kiss, passionately. She hugs me tightly until our heads are over each other's shoulders and she whispers into my ear, "Am I the only one of us going to be naked?"

Not daring to part us and look at her, naked and aroused, I press her shoulders into my body and nervously reply, "Are you sure? Once I see your beautiful, naked body then it's a line we can never get back across."

She doesn't answer but pushes my shoulders back and fixes my eyes with hers, then she says, "You've already seen my breasts, you sucked them just now. I hope you do it again pretty soon."

She then pushes me back on the bed, leaving herself sat astride my tenting boxer shorts and I keep her my eyes on hers as she whispers, "Look at my breasts," and I do. "Look lower,"

I look down, and contrasted by her pale, flawless skin, see a small triangle of jet black hair, the bottom of which is obscured by my boxer shorts, being stretched by my excited manhood.

"Molly," I breathe in a long whisper.

"Take these off and we'll get into bed," she says, pulling at my boxer shorts and stands up. a

As she does, her legs open and I see my first glorious glimpse of the excitedly open, little pink slit of my baby sister's pussy.

It has the predicted effect. I stand, shedding my boxer shorts as she pulls the bed sheets back and sees me follow her, taking in the sight of her gently quivering breast and her little flared bum, like a perfect heart shape, leading down between her thighs.

She turns and kisses me hungrily. We're both naked adults, together for the very first time and suddenly it feels liked fireworks are popping and banging, and I lift her onto the bed. With her now standing over me, a good few inches taller now as we kiss, I momentarily break off and look into her eyes before cupping her breasts in both hands and bury my face between the small, orange sized orbs.

She moans as I latch onto her swollen, hard right nipple, and when I trace the contours of her tummy right down to her soaking little pussy, her legs give out with an, "Uh!' and as she falls into me, I grab her by the hips, lowering her to the bed.

She scoots back into the bed, underneath the sheets and I join her, settling down between her slim little legs as she pulls the sheets across my shoulders and I begin to kiss her again. Leaning over her on my elbows, It's almost like she's got nervous now, pulling the sheets tight around us to shield her nudity from my gaze as I kiss and nibble at her lips and twist and turn our tongues together, in the tight confines of our cocoon.

Then I kiss her her left cheek, right cheek, chin and then down her neck to the centre of her small chest. I bring my hands up to the sides of both boobs, press them gently inwards until the heavenly little hills are burning heat into the sides of my face, and as my fingers twirl and tweak at her nipples, she breaks off the kiss wails, "UH," as I deliberately rub and drag my abs across her sodden slit.

I don't relent. Looking at her face, reddened and mouth panting, she finally agrees to release the swaddling of bedsheets. I throw them off to the side of the bed to vent the searing heat and settle back down to her right teat, looking in her eyes as I take it between my lips.

She brings her hands up, again she plays with my hair and hugs me to the cushion of her little B-cup breast. I then kiss between her boobs and down to her bellybutton, shifting down in the bed and she grips my head and says, "You don't need to do that."

I ignore her and kiss down until her little thatch of pubic hair tickles my nose and I sniff, taking in the aromas of her sex that has already climaxed once tonight. After I look up into her eyes and reply to her with a husky, "Yes I do," I set about giving her orgasm number 2.

Kissing the tops of her inner thigh, she inhales and holds her breath. I feather kiss her labia all over and she exhales with a groan. I run my hands up and down her body as I kiss between her legs and then centre my hands at her vulva, and part her glistening, thickly sodden lips to see the little translucent membrane of her cherry, keeping her sacred and pure, for now.

I kiss her outer lips that and gently pull them away from her neat, pink little moistened clam to see her neat little inner folds. She squirms and grunts and I reach up her body to her tummy where she grips my reassuring hand with hers. I lick inside her impeccable little interior and nibble at her outer lips. I feel her letting go of my hand with one of hers and, instead, she grips the bedsheets that are now tossed aside. I play with her breasts with my free hand, pinching her nipples as I lavish her musky, soaking wet vagina with my tongue until she starts bucking. I grip her bum firmly to hold her against my face until she's, moaning, "hmmmm, oohh, mmmm,". She's sweaty and writhing uncontrollably......and soaking my face in her lubricating love.

I find myself climbing back up her body, wiping my face on the bedsheets and kissing each of her deep pink nipples as I get to her face.

Her hair is a mess, I think I see tears in her eyes where she's been closing them so tightly to ride through cumming so hard. I look down between us to where my body connects to hers and think how she's a different sort of beautiful to Jasmine. She's Angelic. Jasmine has never been that to me. Even when she was a kid, she was more streetwise than me, even with me being the elder by some margin. My sister is perfect in every way, from her raven hair, her cute little nose to her perfect little boobs and down to her dark little pubic thatch that my abs now rest Against. I ask her, "Do you want to be on top? I've heard it hurts less."

She gently shakes her head whilst biting her bottom lip. "I want to feel it.....feel you as you push through and take my virginity."

I kiss her, tenderly and slowly as I stroke her jet black hair on her forehead and on down her left cheek. I lean to my left, resting my weight on my right arm as I stroke down her body. I lift my hips up and my cock nudges into her moistness and she whimpers, gripping my body at my kidneys as she watches me grip my throbbing member, and hold it to the gateway to her hot, wet womanhood.

With my thick, mushroom head sitting inside her folds, I stroke over her lips so she tastes her arousal. I ask her, "Are you sure?"

She nods, I edge forwards until I feel resistance as she moves her arms up until they're around my neck and as we kiss, I push against her maidenhead and she moans. I draw back, press forth again with a firmer thrust and that's when I feel the tearing, as I break through her sacred barrier. She is unable to hide the pain, with a groan into a kiss, she then throws her head back and yells, "Aaaaah!!"

I allow her to adjust to the intrusion and hold myself where I'm seated, just inside her untouched territory until she opens her eyes, and nervously smiles. I kiss her lips and gently withdraw, feeling my penis now slick with her various vaginal fluids. I push back in and she she hugs me tight, moaning but not breaking our kiss. I withdraw and gently push back in several times, until she opens her beautiful brown eyes to search my face and I ask, "Is everything alright?"

She moves her hips, pushing up against me and driving me deeper within her seat of femeninity, then relaxes and replies, "Uh huh.....you're actually inside me, we're having sex."

Not replying, I start to kiss her again, stroking in and out of her, gently but deeper. Her pussy feels like a molten furnace, lined with velvet pillows and is clamping me right. I increase my pace and bend my back to suck her left teat, then the right one and then back to her lips as I make love to her, filling her pussy with cock with each stroke.

"Ooohw," she barely audibly whimpers and I feel her vagina tightening as I now thrust in and out.

"Oh, Oh Ally," she says, higher pitched than before, as I feel my balls start to contract.

I see a blissful serenity wash over her face as she whimpers and moans beneath me. I stay at a steady rhythm until I feel her pussy clamp tighter on my cock. Her legs hold my hips down and I breathe, "Molly I'm...." But she doesn't let me finish as she kisses my mouth, cutting off my warning. Then, as I grind fully inside her pulsing pussy, now rolling a rippling tremor of orgasm up my throbbing phallus, looking into her open doe-eyes, I shoot my white, thick load of sperm deep up inside my sister's vagina.

We kiss franticly, as if prolonging the union and climax that we have both just experienced. I stop caressing in and out, catch my breath enough to say, "I just came inside you."

Stroking my face, she lovingly gazes into my eyes abs says, "Just how I dreamt you would."

We gently kiss again for what feels like a loving eternity and when I try to kiss further down, she grips my head and sheepishly says, "Don't look down there." Of course, I then look down, immediately seeing my cock and her pussy, coated with the evidence of her virginity, and my ejaculation.

She kisses me softly, stroking my face as I get lost in those eyes that have been my constant, almost all of my entire life. She doesn't want to cuddle, I think due to embarrassment of her fluids on the bed. She says, "I'll swap your bedsheets with the ones on my bed, so Jasmine doesn't....you know. "

"I can do it, but don't be embarrassed, it's perfectly normal," I reply as she lays beside me, of her back with one leg crossed over the other to hide her vulnerability.

Then she gets out of bed and I feast on the sight of her perfect little hour glass shape from behind. She looks around, winces at the sight of the evidence of our lovemaking and says, "I'll get that sorted."

As she leaves for her room, I get up and go to the bathroom Where I wash myself and put on the pair of boxer shorts that I had just taken off. As I walk back into the main space of the hotel room, Molly walks back in from her room in a T-shirt and panties. She carries the under sheet of the bed and her arms, clutching it tight to her body. She dumps it on the floor and set about removing the sheet on my bed. Has she sent to be removing my bedsheet, I can't help but look at her body as she bends and works at my bed. I help her, smoothing the new sheet at each corner on my side as we avoid eye contact with each other.

Then she clutches the stained sheets, rolled up in a ball and press tightly against her with both arms and turns to walk out the door. Gazing after her, taking in the site that I have just been intimate with, I call after her, "Molly, are we okay?"

With the hand that she's just a about to turn the door handle with, she leans against the frame, pressing her forehead into her forearm, and lets out a deep breath and says, "We are fine. It's just that if I look at you, I may not get married tomorrow.

To be continued.