The Making of Molly Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I see before me can only be described as a pure perfection. Statuesque bronze skin, a perfectly toned body with a quite ripped tummy, pointing a pathway to her pubic area. Her breasts, small and capped with dark brown nipples and areolae that puff out from her athletic, high sitting tits. I immediately put my hand behind her back and hold her tightly, pressing her now eye level right breast into my mouth, as I suck all of the fleshy tit into my hungry mouth. "Uuuuuh," she groans, sliding her slick pussy lips against my pelvis as my rock hard rod stretches her tightness.

Soon she's picking up pace, her hands are in her curly raven hair and I cup her tits, swallowing them into my working man's hands. This girl can fuck, but I don't want her doing everything and I push her off and stand. "Where's your bedroom?" I growl and she grabs me by the cock as it stands to attending between us, twitching to the rhythm of my pulse.

Leading me by way of a penis turned handle, we reach her bedroom that's bathed in moonlight. I don't even care that the curtains aren't pulled as she leans onto the bed and lays down, guiding me on top of her by pulling me between her parted, long legs. Soon I'm slamming back into her, with an audible slap announcing our connection. I fuck her hard for about 10 minutes, pinning her knees against her shoulders as I drive inside her soaked, hot centre until she tightens around me and screams at the top of her lungs, "Oh fuck yes! Yes, I'm cumming!!!"

Now whilst fucking her in missionary, I don't know if she's protected when her clutching pussy walls effectively pull my trigger, I withdraw from her slick folds at the very last minute and spew my thick, potent seed across her mound and up her tightening, twitching tummy, as far up as her tits. I then collapse onto the bed as she pants and wheezes, looking up to the ceiling and she says, "Next time......cum in me, I'm protected."

"There'll be a next time?" I ask as she gets off the bed, heading towards the toilet to clean the cum off her body.

"Oh there'll be a next time," she replies with a serious expression, while walking out the door before coming back few minutes later, and I watch her strut towards the bed again with boobs lightly bouncing, swaying with each step she takes. I look down at her vagina, twisting with every hip sway.

She lays flat on her front, leaning on her forearms and giving me a prefect view of her boobs, and inevitably, we end up talking about our common person, Molly. We talk about the 18th party and Jasmine informs me, "You know that after she made that speech, every woman, and some men in the room, wanted to fuck your brains out?."

Not knowing how to answer that, I stay silent, looking at her face and down between her arms to her glistening body. I'm grateful that she breaks the silence when she says;

"Can I ask you something about her?"

"Sure, anything. "

"Have I any chance?"

"Of what?" I say, looking down at her from my position on my back, with hands behind my head.

"Will you and I ever look at each other the way you and Molly do?"

####

The next few weeks are quite indifferent. I miss Molly terribly, with our daily chats and FaceTime conversations being a valued, but inadequate substitution for being in her life every day. Of course she's doing well at university, and has made some new friends. Jasmine had told her that we had been, 'Dating,' and she's delighted. "You know you're going to marry her and she'll be my step sister, and weirdly like my step mother too?" Molly helpfully teases me.

Inevitably, after about 2 months, Molly calls me one afternoon to say she's nervous, as she has agreed to go on a double-date that evening. Continuing, she informed me that her new friend's boyfriend has a mate that she thought Molly would like. Molly had dated before, but it never lasts. Having the frank and honest relationship that we do, she told me that boys get bored once they realise that they're really not getting past second base.

1 week later and it's date number 2 and we're on the phone with her asking me what to wear and also what did Jasmine and I do on our second date. Naturally, I can't tell her that Jasmine rode me like Red Rum after dinner in my house, so I just tell her that we had a quiet meal.

"Did you kiss much on your second date?" She innocently asked.

I make an attempt to answer with, "It's different for us as I already knew her through you," as image and taste memories flash through my mind of her sitting on my face, me french-kissing very different lips than Molly means.

####

Things progress with pace after that. Molly comes home for mid-term holidays at Halloween and is intrigued to find that Jasmine has a drawer in my bedroom. Molly is still dating Glenn, who turns out to share her strong Christian values.

Soon, Christmas arrives, and Glenn is in our house to meet me, and celebrate Christmas Day with Molly, of course. He's a nice kid, very nervous about meeting me. He also seems intimidated by Jasmine, as she's slightly taller than his approximate 5ft 8 frame. Everyone enjoys the meal I cook and gifts are exchanged. I get a lovely new jacket from Jasmine, along with a new iPad from Molly that she's had engraved on the back, "Love You, from Mini-Molly-Moo."

I get another present that night. As my sister sleeps in her room beside mine, with Glenn in the spare room, Jasmine appears from the bathroom, drops her robe to the floor to reveal she's wearing a sexy Elf costume, complete with red, crotchless panties, black stockings and suspenders. I nearly pass out as she closed the door and bends over, switching on the bedside lamp.

I keep having to remind Jasmine to be quiet as I suck on her hardened nubs whilst she rides me as her panty covered pussy swallows my cock to the root. Jasmine does this thing with her pussy that drives me wild. Whilst pressing on my chest with one hand on top of the other, she sits up straight and slowly moves her pussy lips on me, grinding our pelvic bones together and she stretches, rocking her body towards one of my shoulders several times, then the other. This moves my cock to different angles in her pussy, whilst simultaneously stimulating her clit against me. The added sensation of her crotchless panties seems to be doing nothing to dull the effect as I hear her breathing get long and deep.

I know she's going to cum soon.

Feeling her pussy tighten, I look up to see her eyes closed. Her breathing gathers pace, as do the flicks and twerks to her hips. "Cum with me," she groans and I tighten my grip on her hips, looking up at this vision of beauty as her face contorts. Then, with closed eyes and open mouth, a silent scream ravages her face, and as I feel my balls tighten and I moan in release, I start to paint her pussy walls and core with my potent load. Suddenly, an embattled wail escapes her mouth as I spurt copious amounts of cum deep up inside her. At the same time, we both hear a barely audible cry of, "Oh!" from the other side of the wall that brings my focus away from Jasmine's climax, our eyes meet and she says, "Relax. She's a woman, after all."

I don't know what that means. Was she having sex with Glenn? She must be. She certainly wasn't Masturbating to the sounds of us cumming......was she?

Next morning, breakfast is more than awkward. I may have mentioned that my girlfriend is a complete knockout before, but the look on Glenn's face when she comes downstairs for breakfast, wearing knee-high, black leather boots, a short leather skirt and a top that is pretty much mesh with a bra underneath, is a sight to behold. It's somewhat different to that of my sister, his girlfriend's dress code of a fluffy, cream coloured jumper and tight, blue jeans. I'm relieved to see him tear his eyes away from Jasmine to stare at Molly's ass when she bends over the breakfast bar to reach the milk. I then ask myself the question.....was I checking out my sister's surprisingly shapely bum too?

As we eat, I could sense that the two friends, Molly and Jasmine, were sharing a secret joke. Little looks as if to say, "I know what you were doing last night," are abound as I try to engage an embarrassed Glenn in chat about football, music, or anything that will take his mind off mentally undressing my girlfriend.

Eventually it's time for the happy couple to leave, planning to spend some time with their friends before spending new year with Glenn's family.

Surprisingly, Glenn them asks me if he could see my record collection, so I take him into my man-cave in the loft where he floors me in saying, "From what Molly tells me, you've always been the father figure in her life. I feel it only correct to ask you for her hand in marriage."

I actually laugh before I realise that he is deadly serious and reply, "You're serious, Glenn? Sure it's only been 3 months!"

"I always thought I would know when I met 'The One'......and Molly is her," he replies.

I can't resist poking a little fun, saying, "The way you were looking at my girlfriend this morning made me think she was the one," and he starts sweating and going red. I continue, "Glenn, can you support her? Can you make her happy? I'll come after you if you hurt her, you know."

He assures me at length that as he's on course to be a Doctor, and is 2 years ahead of Molly, he can help her through her studies. Eventually, still quite shell shocked, I give him my blessing.

He proposes on the stroke of midnight at New Year. She accepts and immediately calls me, beaming with happiness. I was and am happy for her, I really am. But not even looking down at Jasmine's curvy ass as I slap and slam into her from behind, can get the fact that I'm losing my Molly, out of my head.

####

I visit my Molly almost every other weekend for Sunday lunch, watching her play hockey, or just to go for a coffee. It's a bit of a lengthy drive for just a coffee, Jasmine sometimes comes too as it's always great to see her. I notice little changes in her, not just the diamond encrusted engagement ring she now wears on her dainty finger. She's more confident, wears clothes that enhanced her body. A body that finally seems to be filling out......'Are those boobs being hand grown?' I think internally as her little knitted halter top, that completely covered her chest, highlighted the bumps underneath.

She informs me that they're having an engagement party in 2 weekends time, just a gathering with family and friends and that Jasmine has to come too.

The weekend arrives and we travel to the function that's taking place in the family's local church hall, where they will be married in June.

Jasmine is dressed in a purple, 'Feather Print,' dress with blue and orange flashes through it. I notice that while it covers her boobs and is knee-length, it does nothing to hide her shape, highlighting pretty much every curve. As we enter the church hall she cups my ear and says, "Oh lord. I've only gone and forgotten to put my thong on under here," before walking in front of me towards the door.

When the happy couple arrive, I actually forget to breathe when I first see my sister, dressed in a full length blue dress, with lacy floral print. She sets it off with blue, high-heeled shoes, and the little Moon-phase watch that I had given her for her 18th birthday. She looks simply perfect as the dress is modest enough to hide her body, but still confirms she is definitely all hourglass shaped woman. Just picking my jaw off the floor, Jasmine catches me staring and smiles, as Molly spots me and runs over to hug me.

As we part, Glenn brings his parents over to officially meet me. Eleanor and Roger are very nice and I tell them that Glenn looks like his Dad, with his dark hair. Roger seems intimidated too, as my girlfriend towers over him in her high-heeled shoes. I chat with Roger about the wedding plans and discover he is heavily involved with the church, and is insistent that he pays for half of everything, as I have practically brought my sister up myself. I try to argue but he reckons it is the Christian thing to do.

The night ends around 22:30 and I exit with Molly on my arm. Strangely, my sex-siren girlfriend seems to have hit it off famously with Molly's future" God-fearing, mother In-law. They're laughing hugging and patting each other as we say goodnight. Molly gives me a lengthy hug, telling me she loves me and I respond by telling her, "I'm so proud right now. You're a beautiful young woman with a Husband to be. Next you'll have kids running about thinking I'm their grandad."

She laughs, holding my hands between us in the moonlit night she says, "Easy, tiger. I've to finish University before any of that." She then takes a look behind me where my car sits and asks, "Stupid question......but do you know you've got 2 flat tyres?"

I turn and sure enough, I see it too. 1 flat would be inconvenient, 2 is a problem of the 'Going nowhere' size.

Molly immediately says we can stay at her apartment, on the futon in the living room. Jasmine immediately says, "Screw the Futon, I'm sleeping in the bed with you," to Molly, who smiles and says, "Sorry, bro."

As we all part from Glenn and his family, it strangely surprises me to see him kissing my sister goodnight. I ask Jasmine why he's not coming with us and she laughs and says, "What, Saint Glenn? You know he hasn't even touched or seen her boobs yet?"

Mulling this information over in my mind I think, 'That explains getting married after such a short time. I would marry Molly if......SHE'S YOUR SISTER!'

We walk the short distance to Molly's apartment. It's a 20 minute bus ride from her university, and close to Glenn's parents house. As we enter the converted mansion, remains of it's rich heritage are evident such as a chandelier in the main entrance hallway and a stained glass window that's bathing Molly's apartment in blue and yellow reflected moonlight. I think, 'I guess I'll have plenty of lighting on my futon tonight.'

The girls then set about looking for something for Jasmine to wear to bed. Being about 9 inches taller than Molly, she settles on a long (on Molly) nightshirt that just about reaches her naval, along with a pair of frilly shorts that leave very little to the imagination in their stretched tightness.

I go to the toilet and can't help but notice a bra hanging over the shower curtain. I wondered if it belonged to Jasmine, and checked if it was her 30A size. My question is answered when I see on the label, '32B,' and suddenly I feel like a dirty old man for fondling my sister's bra.

After tea and a chat, the girls go to bed and I opt to sleep in the recliner chair, in front of the TV as I have found Match Of The Day on Iplayer. I turn the volume down low enough that I can hear the girls giggling and chatting until about 23:45 when it falls silent.

A bit later, I hear the door quietly open and close. My little sister enters my focus, bathed in blue and yellow by the window's shading, wearing a little white crop top that shows her flat tummy, hanging off her little breasts within. She also wears a pair of yellow shorts with white polkadots, and nothing on her tiny feet, that I happen to know are a UK size 3.

Armed with a fleecy blanket, she walks towards me whispering, "I forgot to give you this, are you warm enough?"

"Yes, it's not too cold tonight. But thanks anyway," I reply, taking the blanket onto my lap as I look at her pretty face, looking unsure and a little sad. "What's up? Wanna talk?" I ask. Raising the recliner chair, I turn to my right where she stands in the spotlight of the moonlit, stained glass window.

"I'm getting married, Ally. It's all going so fast," she says, sitting down on the futon with her left leg folded underneath her.

"You love Glenn, I've seen you together. When he's not afraid of me or Jasmine he's a lovely guy," I tease, bringing a smile to her worried face.

"I do, he's the first boy I've met who respects me, doesn't want to rush me. I was chatting with Jasmine earlier and she helped me figure some stuff out, but I just needed reassurance from my big brother," she grins.

Holding out my hand I reach towards her and she reaches out to me to grasp it tightly. Then, to my happiness she gets up from the futon and asks, "Can I have Molly snuggles?"

I initially think she wants me to stand or come over to the more spacious futon, but when she stands and fails to release my hand as she walks towards me, I realise she's coming to me. Soon, she's lay across me as I release the recliner to horizontal position. She curls up on her left hand side, draping her right arm across to my left shoulder and I take the opportunity to engulf us in the fleecy blanket. "This is nice," she purrs as her warmth spreads into my body and I gently stroke her back and sides with my right hand's fingers, with my left on the arm of the chair.

I wake the next morning to a sound of, "HUH-HUM!" The TV is still on and Molly is fast asleep on top of me as Jasmine's face comes into focus. "What are you pair like?" She smiles, before kissing me on the cheek then whispers, "I'm going for a quick shower."

I then appraise the situation I find myself in and realise that I can't move my left hand that's encased in warmth. Almost as if to confirm what I already know, I look under the blanket to see that my hand has wedged itself between Molly's thighs during the night, with fingers against the front of her mound and her hand is on top of my wrist. I immediately try to move it but she groans, griping my hand tighter with her thighs before moving them apart, opening herself to me.

I don't know what I can blame -- the sleepiness, the emotions of the occasion or the warmth of her body -- but I slowly run my fingers up and down the left thigh, feeling the moist heat as I rub my fingers up along my sister's vagina, covered in the thinnest material. It's a slow, light, dragging touch that she immediately responds to with a groan, so I reverse the movement back down, then up again, ever so slowly.

Molly moans, then moves and I think that she was getting up to be appalled at what I've just did. She doesn't. She repositions herself so she's flat on me, on her back with her feet outside my legs, and her legs parted.

Then, with full access to the entire front of her body, I gently move my left hand that has been rested on her thigh and unquestionably with intent, I cup Molly's sacred mound through her shorts. She groans again and moves slightly on top of me, which raises her knees and parts her thighs further and also grinds her perfect little butt on my cock.

Now there can be no excuse or alternative explanation. I'm directly masturbating my sister's covered pussy, up and down and then all around as I trace the valley of her slit and clit. Her breathing changes, ragged and measured like she's trying to stifle her arousal. I home in on the top of her slit and circle my fingers on her clit, applying a little pressure. "Hoo-ooow," she gently whimpers, as I place my right hand on her tummy, holding her in place just below her breasts as she starts to convulse.

Hearing that the shower is still running, I consciously decide to continue. There can be no claim of error as I increase the speed and pressure of my strokes on her clit. I feel her butt lifting up and down on my cock as she moves her sex against my fingers. With hands now bracing her body on the arms of the recliner, she says in a hungry whimper, "H-h-ooww Ally."

And then she breaks.

She fought so hard to hold in her wails, but as she bucks and writhes on top of me she lets slip a cry of, "Oh, Oh, AH....AAAHHHH," as her butt rubs on my shaft. Now she has me at full mast as it continues to get sandwiched between us as I stop strumming her and gently caress her wetness, allowing her to ride out her orgasm.

Neither of us speak, then the shower clicks off to break the moment. Getting up, Molly wraps the blanket around her body and she practically runs into her bedroom, leaving me to sit there and contemplate what I had just been doing. I wonder, 'Have I just defiled the most perfect relationship I will ever have?'