All Comments on 'The Making of Monica Ch. 08'

by SamanthaMeyers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BiSummerFunBiSummerFunover 2 years ago

WOW! What an incredible turn on! That first anal sex experience is like no other. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for this series, it turned me on, that I’m sure you are pleased to hear. In my own case I graduated as far as using a wig, but not makeup. I bought clothes and undies from regular shops and charity stores. I met up with another crossdresser and we arranged to spend the night at a motel. We were both a bit nervous I guess, took turns to use the bathroom to change. I was wearing stockings and suspenders and a cami knicker under a cocktail dress and she was dressed as a secretary in a pencil skirt. She put her hand straight up my dress and started to stimulate me, but that wasn’t what I wanted. I laid back while she masturbated me through my panties but I don’t cum very easily.

We changed positions, I stroked her stockinged calf and knee and worked my fingers up the inside of her thigh. She gasped and grabbed my hand, her sperm came through her skirt, she scrambled off the bed, got changed and left. I had to satisfy myself, cumming in my silky underwear and falling asleep. Monica is more successful.

Bdog6896Bdog6896over 1 year ago

Did they get married I want to know

kimjohnsoncdkimjohnsoncd3 months ago

Such an awesome series Samantha!

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa2 months ago

Samantha Meyers, I don't know how to thank you for a great story about the friendship and love of Jessica and Matthew who became Monika (I would like to meet a person like Jessica and be able to love her, just like Matthew/Monika). You wonderfully describe Matthew's transformation into Monica, both the difficult experiences and the beautiful ones with Jessica, amazing moments of sex and accepting that you love being there for someone. I am already looking forward to the further fate of Matthew, or rather Monika and Jessica, with great interest and impatience. Will Jessica and Monika get married? Will Monika undergo a complete transformation and gender change?

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

Best regards, SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻❤️👩🏻‍🦰⚧️🧒🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous