The Mallard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we had been at home, whenever I had tried to break the subject to Beth about my wanting to watch her having sex, I did not get very far. She either got angry and I got punched in the arm or she got in a bad mood and stormed up to the bedroom and slammed the door. So I had never managed to even mention what I would like and I never got her opinion on the matter either.

So I stayed quiet. I looked up at Beth and she smiled back at me. She was gorgeous. She had a light yellow dress on which was such a cheerful colour as the sun's rays hit her. As the sun shone through her dress I could see her knickers and bra outlined against her body. So Sexy. She had on flat comfortable shoes. She had a tripod which she used when taking long exposure pictures of trains in the evening. The dress was past her knees and flared out a bit so her bubble butt was not too obvious.

Then behind her I saw Gerry wheeling his barrow of train spotting equipment over to his watching spot.

"Morning young 'un's!" He called out as he got closer to us.

"How are you doin' today?" he asked cheerfully. "We are all good" Beth answered.

Gerry approached Beth and they started to chat while I continued to read up on the train timetables. I was out of ear shot but I did hear snippets such as;

"What are you hoping to see today? Those boring diesels have been running for days."

Then I looked up to straighten my back as Gerry leaned over to Beth and whispered in her ear. I couldn't hear what was said but I saw Beth shake her head. Then she walked over to me.

"He seems very friendly today." I said to Beth.

"Yes" she said "he is more pleasant than the other two dirty men who he is friends with."

"I saw you shake your head at him, what was that about?" I said.

"Well he asked me if I wanted a cup of tea as his kettle had just boiled." Beth replied.

That seems an odd thing to whisper to someone I thought. I said;

"You could just ask that in normal conversation couldn't you?"

I decided to not mention my thoughts of an odd thing to whisper and instead asked;

"So no cup of tea offered for me?" I said laughing.

"No" she said nonchalantly and without thinking;

"He is not really interested in you." As she walked off back towards her comfortable fold up chair.

An few hours later and it was getting really hot as the sun got overhead and its rays really powered down. I was perspiring and so was Beth.

Gerry made another move. He wandered over to Beth;

"Phew! It is hot, hot, hot today!" he said.

"I know" Beth said, "but it is so much better than those grey skies and rain we usually get." She said while looking up at the sky.

Gerry was looking up and down my wife's body, lingering on her boobs where moisture from her perspiration had wet her dress and caused it to cling to her skin. Then he looked round at her ass and then back up to her face. He smiled and said to her;

"Would you like to get out of the sun for five minutes you look very hot. You can sit in the signal shed which is in the shade and it will help you to cool down?" Gerry said.

"Oh, I don't know about that." Beth answered.

"It is okay love." I said "You take five minutes out. You have not had a break all morning." I continued. "Having a rest will give you more energy this afternoon."

Beth looked at me and mouthed words silently at me that she didn't want Gerry to hear. I interpreted what she said as;

"No I don't want to go!"

Gerry must have picked up on her vibe and he said;

"Oh come on, there is nothing to worry about, you can chill out your hot body and I can show you my Mallard which we have talked about before."

"You would be the first woman I have had in the signal shed for about 5 years!" He said laughing,

"And your husband is sat right there, so come on!" He said.

I said "Yeah you mentioned Beth, he wants to show you his Mallard, it would be good for you to see that and interesting too." I said.

Gerry put his hand behind Beth's elbow and began to manoeuvre her up and out of her chair towards the signal shed. Beth looked at me over her shoulder and again mouthed words to me;

"What is wrong with you? I don't want to go! Help!" As she dragged her feet and pushed back against Gerry's arm.

Gerry continued to steer her towards the shed. Beth looked back at me with a resigned look on her face as she moved towards the shed. She looked pleadingly at me one last time over her shoulders, I did not make any move or speak, so she shrugged her shoulders at me and then she went through the doorway. Gerry looked over at me and said;

"Don't worry young man she will be in good hands and she will be back in a few minutes." He continued;

"I might show her a few different train spotting techniques and postures." While he grinned at me.

Beth went into the shed and the door closed behind them. All went quiet for several minutes so I carried on watching Virgin trains fly past not stopping here as normal.

There were some groan like noises occasionally from the shed and sounds like moans and heavy items being lifted. I could hear voices but not what was being said. After 15 minutes I thought I'd better go and check Beth was okay because she had been gone much longer than the 5 minutes alluded to.

As I stood up to make my way across the signal box, Gerry opened the shed door. Beth was looking bedraggled and very pink in the face. Her dress was crumpled and she was fastening the buttons up her front as she came out. As the sun once again hit her from behind I could no longer see the outlines of her bra or knickers through her dress.

"Have they been taken off?" I wondered. I was feeling aroused and could not wait to find out what had bhappened. But Beth looked out of sorts so I thought I would get her back to normal first. So I put my hand round her and said,

"So how was your rest? Are you feeling better now darling?" She mumbled in reply;

"Hmm erm yes." She said.

"And was it good to be out of the sun?" I said

"Well, it was pretty much just as hot in there." She said quietly.

Thinking of just making conversation I said;

"Did you see his Mallard?"

"Oh yes!" She said "It was much bigger than I thought with a kink in it that I wasn't expecting."

Beth went past me slowly straightening her dress and got herself a cold bottle of water out of our cooler. She sat down on her chair and sighed.

Gerry came out of his shed looking very pleased with himself and had a spring in his step.

"Hello young man!" He said, as he smiled at me.

"I was wondering if I may see your Mallard its sounds different to mine?" I said as he came along side me.

"No!" Said Gerry "I keep pictures of my Mallard to myself and that's the secret of my success."

"Oh, so you have Trainspotting secrets do you? Maybe if we invite you to our house for dinner and give you plenty of alcohol you might give us a few free tips?"

I said, as I was trying to establish a bit more of a friendship with the guy. He smiled at me, in fact his whole demeanour was so much more pleasant than I had seen him in the months previously.

"I would love to come for dinner." He said.

We exchanged times and details and then he headed off towards his home.

Beth was getting back to her old self after resting.

"Did you just invite that guy to our house for dinner?" She asked.

"Yes." I said "I'm trying to build up a friendship with a few guys from here to get some tips and a bit of social interaction, that's all."

"If you knew what went on in the shed you would not have invited him!" She said looking very sad.

"Really!" I said. "What happened in the shed?"

All went quiet for a few minutes, I looked at her but she wouldn't look me in the eyes. She kept looking at the floor.

"I don't want to talk about it." she said.

"Okay then." I said " No problem."

Then Beth changed back into her old mindset and said a bit aggressively;

"You invited this guy for his dinner, so you can go and do all the preparation and shopping at the supermarket for the food, ingredients and alcohol, if I've got to do all the cooking and get dressed properly for a guest coming to our home for dinner."

"Okay" I said "But he is just a regular guy so I don't think you have to go through all this trouble. A simple dinner and a few glasses of wine will be fine."

"Don't be simple" she said. "If we invite people to our home we have to make sure it is spotless, tidy and we make things the best they can be for our guests.

"Here we go again!" I thought as I started to pack away and get ready to go to the supermarket in town.

As we headed home I held Beth's hand and looked at her lovingly. I said;

"Tell me what happened in the shed, I promise whatever happened I won't hold against you. I won't be jealous or push you away from me. My love for you is too deep for such shallowness."

"Oh, thank you!" Beth said. "I could not tell you what happened as I thought it might be the end of us."

"Come on just tell me what went on?" I said.

"He got me!" She said expressionless.

"What, WHAT!" I said surprised.

"He had me." She said. As I looked on incredulously she said;

"As soon as we got in the shed he got between me and the door. He said he was so glad to get me alone, because he had wanted me for months. He whispered in my ear, "let me show you some loving unlike anything your man does."

He started kissing my neck under my ear and moved slowly round under my jaw. It felt amazing as he gently ran his tongue around my sensitive skin and lightly sucking my flesh between his lips." she said.

"As I was enjoying the feeling on my neck I realised he had undone the buttons on the front of my dress, so I tried to tell him to stop it. I tried keeping his hands off my breasts."

He said "You know you want loving don't you? Its written all over your face. When did you and your husband last do it?" As he nibbled her ear lobe.

"I'm I not sure when it was now." Beth mumbled in reply.

"Well that speaks volumes," Gerry said, "If you can't remember it, then it must have been a pretty mundane experience and probably more than two weeks ago at least. How could a guy not be doing it with a sexy girl like you at every opportunity?"

Beth sighed as his hands slid inside her bra and squeezed her breasts gently as he made his way to her nipples. His touch was electric and she felt herself being turned on again by an older man with lots of experience. Her erect nipples were between his fingers and then his thumb encircled them and alternated as he pulled and squashed them."

"Aww ahh!" came out of my mouth as he pulled my nipples, she said.

"His mouth continued kissing my neck, he felt my large tits and then he started to rub his crutch against my bum. I could feel something poking between my buttocks. I instinctively rubbed my ass against the protrusion. Then I realised what it was and tried to move away."

"Hey, hey." said Gerry "Don't be moving away from my mallard. It's well hard. "

Then Gerry turned me around to face him, "I thought my Mallard is what you wanted to see?" he said.

"Well done, not many girls know what a Mallard is." He whispered "I'm going to use my very hard Mallard to plant my steam inside you!"

"No no." Beth said aghast.

Then Beth said to me "I heard a zip being lowered, so I looked down and saw a big cock coming out of his trousers. I looked away from it obviously I don't look at strange men's cocks."

Now I was facing Gerry with my top undone, my bra and boobs exposed and he had his knob out of his pants. He then pulled me closer to him and said;

"Touch my Mallard baby it's so big you cannot fail to spot it!"

He repeated himself and said commandingly "Touch it now!"

Beth said she did as she was ordered.

"I put my hand out and clasped it. When I looked down it was the largest cock I have ever seen. It had big veins running across it, with wrinkled old skin which felt like velvet with a massive big head on the end. The head had a large rim which resembled a German army helmet in shape. His cock was as solid as a piece of timber. As I put my other hand on it, Gerry lifted the front of my skirt and put his fingers inside my knickers."

"I felt his fingers stroke my pussy hair before his palm turned upwards and slid under my crotch. I felt his finger probe my wet snatch and get orientated. His thumb settled on my clit and two finger gently worked open my outer lips." Beth said. She continued speaking;

"Fuck this guy knew what he was doing, he had my vagina open waiting to be entered by opening his fingers. His thumb circled my clit slowly until he felt my juices begin to build up in my love tube. Then he slid a finger deep inside me. I began to feel my legs getting weaker and I groaned with pleasure." Beth said quietly.

I saw tears well up in her eyes as she recounted what had happened in the shed. So I hugged her and said;

"Its okay darling. I don't hold this against you, I am pleased that you have found some pleasure, after our loving had got a bit stale and predictable you must have enjoyed it so much and I'm glad for you. Plus I am finding it very erotic so please tell me more." I said.

"Really do you?" Beth said looking at me incredulously. "I never guessed you would like something like this."

Then she continued. "Well he fingered me until he got me to the edge of an Orgasm, whilst I was heavily breathing, he eased my knickers down over my hips, then they dropped to the floor, while I was looking down at them I felt my bra strap loosen. He had unclipped it with one hand. He asked me to step out of my knickers, which I did while he worked the top of my dress off my shoulders so he could remove my bra." Beth said.

"My bra got thrown across the shed and landed on a spade handle. As I looked to see where it went, he steered me around so my back was pressed against his chest once again. I felt a gentle tap between each foot; the signal to open my legs further apart, which I did. Then his hands circled my large bare breasts from behind and pressed them against me so I felt his hairy chest against my bare back. Then he pulled my tits forward off my chest. As he pulled them forward, they started to hurt, so I bent over the work table until my boobs were flat on the tabletop. Before I realised it, I felt something large touch my bum. He had got me in position for sex."

"After a few minutes of pressing, easing and working my hole he got the head of his cock inside me. His hands settled on my hips and backwards and forward motion of his pelvis eased his big cock up and down my love channel. I looked over my shoulder and he was half way inside me when I started to feel uncomfortable with the depth he was at. I found it hard to speak as I was being pounded into the tabletop, but I looked up at him with pleading eyes. Don't hurt me please!"

He said;

"Its okay I have got to the point you have been opened up to before. Now I am going to go a bit deeper in you. How did he know that? He must have had loads of women"

"He smiled at me and re-gripped my hips as he pushed harder into me with his hard pink mallard" Beth said.

"It was like having my hymen broken again" she said "as he pushed through the tight walls of my pussy and opened me right up. I felt like a virgin again." She said with confusion on her face.

"I was powerless at that stage" Beth said. "He dominated me, took what he wanted and then pulled my head back by my hair and told me his cock was in my womb. Now he was fully inside me. I felt his cock head twitch and expand, he was close to orgasm himself."

"Tell me you want my seeds planted in you." Gerry said to Beth.

"No! I can't!" Beth replied. Gerry pumped deeper into her and with clenched teeth said

"Oh yes you do, say it now!"

"Okay Okay" Beth cried out. "Spunk me now! Your cock is amazing! I want it so bad! Ah yes fire it deep inside me!"

"Gerry loved hearing that, then she felt the rugged 75 year old man's cock spurt its white cream deep into her fertile womb. She felt her internal muscles clamp down hard on his cock, while her leg muscles locked and an orgasm flowed up her spine and into her tits and vagina, where her muscles now rippled along Gerry's tool milking out all of his love juice pumping it into her womb."

"Then he collapsed on my back and we both lay on the bench sweating and getting our breath back. He asked, if I had enjoyed seeing the Mallard and would I like to see it again soon?" Beth recounted.

"What did you say?" I asked Beth.

"Well it had been a while since we had made love and since I had a big orgasm. In fact Gerry gave me probably the biggest but definitely the naughtiest orgasm I have ever had. So I told the truth, I had enjoyed his Mallard but I don't know if I can see him again as it would be cheating on you."

"But then you invited to our house for his dinner immediately after he had "had" me. What were you thinking?"

"Well I didn't know what had gone on between you two." I said. "I was just being polite."

"Oh God!" Beth said. "So Gerry probably thinks it is okay with you, for him to shag me. He probably thinks he will be in my pussy again with that big rod of his again tonight. Well that is not definitely not happening."

But following orders, I went to the supermarket with a shopping list and a semi erect penis in my pants after all the excitement of the story. I had never thought hearing about my wife getting done by another guy, even a very old guy would turn me on so much. I desired Beth so much right now, but she was not letting me near her as her pussy had been ram raided and she was walking like around John Wayne with piles in one of his old westerns.

Beth showered, rested and put on sweat pants and top then began cooking; Lamb Château Balloon in Red Wine with vegetables and roast potatoes with Cheesecake for desert. Soup was for starters. We each had a few glasses of wine while I helped in the kitchen while she did all the work and gave out further orders.

I set the table with cutlery, glasses and dining mats for each person. I also brought a couple of candles in to place in the middle of the table make it a bit more atmospheric.

At 7pm the door bell chimed and Gerry arrived bang on time. I had put a shirt and trousers on trying to be semi formal. Gerry was similarly dressed with a shirt and tie but sweat pants. Although his sweat pants looked reasonably smart, being black and with a bit of a crease in them he was a tad underdressed. Beth had put on a black sleeveless gown, with a plunging neck line, open back and the skirt length dropped to her feet. Her feet could just about be seen in diamond encrusted high heel shoes. While she wore a gold chain round her neck which held a gold brooch just above the gap between her very visible boobs. The dress did not allow conventional bras to be worn.

"Wow!" Gerry said to me. "Doesn't Beth look gorgeous. You are a lucky man indeed. What a lovely dress she has on."

"I certainly am a lucky man, but that dress cost me an arm and a leg!" I replied smiling.

Gerry then offered me two bottles of wine to have with our dinner. He said;

"It is tasty fruity number that Jim had home brewed and it is very good but might be a bit strong."

I sat down in the living room in my arm chair while Jim sat on the couch. We chatted quite friendly about football, religion, politics all very diplomatically. I got him a drink of our supermarket wine which he didn't like but drank anyway. I asked him about his life as being 75 years old he must have seen plenty of the world.

I asked him about a wife or if he had any children. He said;

"I have been married but about five years ago my wife passed away. I live on my own so things have been a bit lonely." He said.

The we heard Beth calling us, "Food is on the table." She called.