The Mallard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we were sat eating Gerry mentioned that;

"He was sorry that he had a bit of an attitude when we first met, but that has passed now he had got to know us better and Beth a lot better. "

Then he opened a bottle of wine he had brought and poured us all a full glass. It tasted fantastic, quite sweet like an aperitif but a bit of a kick as you swallowed it.

"Oh that is nice" said Beth who had been quiet during the meal and did not make eye contact with Gerry at all. After being taken and rogered earlier in the day she was a bit withdrawn. A few glasses of that wine and the ice was broken and she was back to her usually cheerful self.

We adjourned to the living room, while Beth put on small table lamps to create a cosy atmosphere I sat down in my arm chair, while Gerry sat on the couch where we had been sitting earlier. Beth then put on some pleasant music as we chatted. The second bottle of wine and our glasses were on the coffee table in front of the couch. Beth sat next to Gerry on the two seater to play host and pour out a drink for everyone.

Its only when we all called;

"Cheers!" That she seemed to realise she was sat so close to Gerry.

Gerry was very pleased Beth had sat next to him. He immediately ran his hand up and down her leg,

"What material is that?" he asked after getting a feel of her leg with no objections.

"Its velvet of course" Beth said while smiling and holding her glass of wine next to her mouth.

"You knew that didn't you?" she said to Gerry.

"Well maybe!" He said as he put his hand back on her leg and stroked the velvet up and down.

"I like the feel of it very much." He said. He continued to slowly stroke her leg covered in velvet material until the hem of the dress reached her knee. He had bunched up the material on her thighs to get her dress higher up her legs.

Gerry then got his hand on her knee and began to imitate the movement he had been doing when her leg was covered up.

"Oh this is good wine isn't it?" I said as an uncomfortable silence descended into the room as my wife looked at Gerry and he looked her in the eye. A bit of a stand-off occurred as Gerry continued to move his hand up along her leg now under her dress. His hand kept going and I felt a bit like a third wheel in the room pretending not to notice. As his hand reached her knickers, Beth stood up and said;

"Well those dishes will not wash themselves." So ending the awkwardness and went to leave the room.

"Hang on darling!" I said "You did all the cooking so I'll do the washing up."

"No, its okay." Beth said looking at me angrily. She spoke quietly while we were in the hall

"You invited that perv into our house so you sit with him!"

I stood up to her straight, looked down into her eyes and said;

"No!" Then "Get back in that room and take whatever that guy gives you!"

"Are you serious?" She said "That guy will take me!" She said.

"Yep." I said as I nudged her back into the living room with Gerry.

"I am doing the dishes, its only fair because Beth did all the cooking. Don't you agree Gerry?" I said.

"Yes, all sounds good to me in love and war." He said as Beth sat down next to him again, then she looked up at me and mouthed the words silently;

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head. She then picked up her glass of wine and emptied it. Gerry leaned forward to refill it as I left the room and pulled the door over but didn't close it fully leaving a couple of inches gap.

I walked down towards the kitchen then stopped and turned around I went back to the door; I could see just about into the room as I listened to them talking.

"Did you enjoy this afternoon in the signal shed?" Gerry asked.

"You know I did," said Beth. "But I don't want to talk about it."

"Did you like my hard mallard?" Gerry said ignoring her request.

"Its is a gorgeous that brings a lot of pleasure." Said Beth. "But I am a married woman so that should not have happened this afternoon. So keep it away from me."

"Well a happily married woman should get everything she wants in the bedroom department. And if she does, she doesn't look at any other men." said Gerry. "But you are looking at me now, arn't you Beth?"

"I've got something you want and you know you want it. You are not getting the variety, the enjoyment, the naughtiness or orgasms your need in your marriage at the moment." Said Gerry.

Beth downed her next glass of the home made wine.

"You are right Gerry. You are a knowledgeable and experienced guy, but all married couples who have been together for decades go through this lack of excitement phase. So don't try to play me like this, to get in my knickers twice in one day." Beth started to slur her words as the alcohol affected her, but she gave him back as good an answer as he gave."

I though well that sounds like game over for Gerry, so I popped down the hall to get the dishes done.

I had just got the Fairy liquid in the bowl, then I heard a quite loud animalistic groan come from the lounge.

"What was that? That sounds like when I get my knob in Beth but much louder." I muttered to myself as I turned around and headed back towards the slightly open lounge door.

When I popped my head around the door there was Beth laying back on the couch her head on the arm rest, with one leg raised over the backrest with her knickers round her ankle on the back of the couch and her other leg hanging off the couch with one foot completely on the floor. Her skirt was up around her waist and a wrinkled narrow bottom was pounding up and down between her legs. I could see Gerry's muscular arms holding himself up above Beth looking into her eyes as he worked his way deeper and deeper inside her love channel. As I looked down at Beth's face I saw her eyes roll backwards and a shudder run through her body. With her legs pinned apart she could not grip Gerry between them so instead her whole body locked and raised itself up off the couch lifting Gerry with him still between her thighs. He pushed his knob and ass back into her as she unconsciously held herself up a good foot above the couch. A few shudders up and down signalled the end of her orgasm then she fell ass first back on to the couch cushions, where I and her had spent many a night watching Netflix. I don't think we had even had sex on that couch before. As she slowly came back around Gerry continued working up and down he pussy. He whispered in her ear;

"Did you enjoy that?" Beth didn't answer, so he said again; "Tell me, was that better than what Andy gives you?" Beth closed her eyes.

"Say it Beth?" said Gerry.

"Yes it was fantastic, I don't think I've ever come that hard before." She said.

"Do you love my Mallard?" he said. Beth answered;

"I love its big helmet and the way it turns up at the end. It feels like it is right up me."

Gerry continued pounding away "Is it bigger than your husbands?" Beth looked away.

"Come on, is it?" Repeated Gerry as he pushed even harder into her. Beth let out a muffled cry;

"Oh its so deep, it is under my belly button" she said. Gerry raised up and the head of his big cock could be seen under her skin as it moved back and forth. Gerry smiled at Beth and said again;

"Is it better than your husbands?" Beth not concentrating said;

"Oh God, yes its so much bigger than what I'm used to."

"Ha ha" said Gerry, "I though so, Andy has a little dick! Haha!"

Beth realised she had played right into his hands so she said; "No, I love Andy's dick, I married him and it and has made me happy and loved for years, you are just an interloper."

"Well maybe." Said Gerry "But whose cock are you loving now?" Beth answered "Oh yours!" As her excitement rose again

"Whose cock are you enjoying now?" repeated Gerry.

"Oh yours!" Beth moaned as her head turned side to side.

"Do you belong to me now?" said Gerry

"Oh Yes!" said Beth, as another orgasm was on the rise.

"Are my mine from now on baby?" Whispered Gerry

"Oh yes." Said Beth again.

Where is he going with this I was thinking as I watched all this unravelling in front of me.

"Does this pussy belong to me now?" Gerry said.

"Yes, yes, yes" Beth said in time with thrusts into her pussy.

"I will take your pussy whenever I want." He said, as Beth started pumping up towards Gerry's down strokes.

"Oh yes I love it!" Said Beth. "Take me!" She said as another orgasm raised her bum up off the couch.

"Any", "Time", "I", "Want", "You." Said Gerry. Each word timed with a thrust in. "I", "am", "having", "you."

Beth moaned "Yes, yes, I love your cock its so good at making me come, you can take me whenever you want."

Then they collapsed on each other.

"Blimey" I thought as I walked back to the kitchen to finish off doing the dishes.

After they had rearranged their clothes and sat down on the couch, Beth opened the window to let the smell of spunk out the room. I came back into the room with another bottle of wine.

"Hey, hey, hey!" said Gerry as he grabbed the bottle from me and opened it. He poured me a big glass and said;

"A reward for the guy who did all the washing up, Cheers!"

"Thank You" I said "Cheers!" also.

Beth put a bit of music on in the background and we chatted for a while. Gerry kept my glass topped up and gave me a few tips on trainspotting while Beth blushed. At about 11pm, the emotion and excitement of the day hit me and I thought I'd better get to bed. I thought it was probably not a good idea with the events that had unfolded during the day, Gerry had taken my wife twice already, but it was either go to bed or fall asleep in the arm chair.

As my head hit the pillow I heard sniggering and laughing coming from downstairs. My head was hurting from too much wine. About 1.00 am it felt like the room was spinning and rocking.

"What a hangover already?" I thought to myself, as my head felt like it was moving back and forth. As I opened my eyes I saw Beth next to me on the bed. But with her legs wide apart and Gerry on top of her pumping away into her again.

I was balanced on the edge of the bed, they must have rolled me over in my sleep to make space for them to shag. Beth looked well out of things, probably very drunk. As Gerry really was getting his cock in deep she gave out groans which varied in volume related to how hard he pushed in.

"Your pussy is all mine now!" I heard him whisper in Beth's ear. "Oh yes!" She replied. Gerry stopped pounding into her but kept his cock inside her vagina. He lifted her legs up into the air until the back of her knees rested on Gerry's shoulders.

"Good grief!" I thought. It must have been twenty years since I had got her in that position. She normally wouldn't let me get her in that position due to her "love handles" squashing her tummy. But here she was letting some 75 years old massive wrinkle dick do what he wanted with her.

"How is that?" Gerry asked her. "Am I right in your baby maker zone?" He laughed as he pumped her good and deep. "Come for Daddy" he was repeating as the headboard banged the wall and I was moved up and down in the bed by his thrusts while he shagged my wife.

"Come On baby, come for Daddy" he repeated. Then Beth's lovely smooth body locked and jerked as her vagina gripped his big nudger.

"Ah, Ah, Ah!" She moaned as each wave of pleasure washed over her. Then I saw Gerry's big old grey pubic hairy balls rise up in his ball sack and contort up and down as he pumped my wife full of his cum.

As he filled up her pussy again Beth sighed;

"Oh Yes! Papa fill up my cunt!" My sore head and lack of sleep cause me to turn over and go back to sleep.

As sunlight crept through the bedroom curtains I opened my eyes and turned to face Beth only her head wasn't on her pillow as usual. I looked upwards and saw her face about a foot above the bed.

"Hi darling" she said but in a breathless sort of strained way. When I looked more closely I realised she was on all fours on the bed. Then I spotted Gerry behind her.

"Morning Andy" he said "Hope you don't mind but I woke up with a lovely Morning Glory from the timber yard and I thought I could make good use of it making someone very happy."

His hands gripped her hips and I became aware of the bed shaking again while my wife was having sex in our bed next to me with another man for the second time!

Diplomatically I said "Well yes things had gone a bit stale in that department between us, so I am glad Beth is happy. If she is happy I am happy. She knows I love her deeply."

"Good man Andy, I am deeply inside her now too, Ha Ha. I am glad you can see things that way. I am happy to freshen up your sex life for you. Now watch this." He pulled my wife's hair backwards forcing her head back up and her neck to bend. Her swinging naked tits came into view underneath her body. They swayed as he pounded her arse. His free hand swung down and gripped her left tit and squeezed it hard.

I saw Beth's face scrunch up in pain, before he released her tit and gripped her nipple and squeezed it hard. As it grew in size he pulled it downwards stretching it out, before swapping to her right tit and repeating the action.

I noticed his speed slow down as he pumped into my wife from behind. His thrusts became deeper and deeper with gradually more time between each one. Then finally he gave one massive shove forward and grunted loud enough for the neighbours to hear through the walls. Then he lovingly and slowly pumped his love juice up her Mary. Beth had her eyes closed and smiled lovingly as each jerk inserted more cum up her channel.

The loving look on both their faces spooked me out a bit. I was relying on our depth of love to get through this old man having my wife. But if she fell in love with Gerry where would that leave me? So I got out of bed, into the shower and got dressed. As I made a cup of tea I saw Gerry come down the stairs and head out of the front door.

"Thanks for that mate!" he called "I had a really good evening and morning! Haha!"

"Right Bye" I said. I was so relieved he was gone.

I took a cup of tea up to Beth. But she was fast asleep. I could see dried cum around her mouth, in her hair on her tits, on her buttocks and a cream pie oozing out of her fanny. She started to stir and said;

"I've had no sleep. I joined you in bed and the old git was supposed to sleep on the couch. I had not long closed me eyes when I felt a tongue on my pussy. I told him to;

"Get out before you woke up." But Gerry said;

"He is too far gone and wont wake up, you are all mine tonight!"

"I've had no sleep all night, he shagged me constantly. All my holes have been filled several times. So just let me recover, Andy. I've never had so many orgasms since our honeymoon and that was over a week and he just did all that in one night."

It was about 3pm that I heard sounds of life upstairs. She came down wearing a dowdy floral dressing gown, slippers and a head that looked like it had been pulled backwards through a hedge.

She gradually woke up and started to rub her back and walk more normal after a few hours. Then she started doing our evening meal. We ate quietly. She said;

"I never thought you would let someone else shag me, let alone shag me in our bed!"

"Well darling." I answered. "I knew things had gone stale in our sex life, so I thought our love is deep enough to cope with all this shallow physical sex, it is not love making and if it reawakens your sexuality then I cant complain."

"Well" she said, "Are you sure you don't just like seeing me get shagged by someone who bosses me around and I am putty in his hands?"

"To be honest I had not thought of that." I replied. I gave it some thought and realised that seeing my head strong, argumentative wife get overruled and sexually degraded by an alpha male was a massive turn on for me.

I was watching a bit of light entertainment on BBC while Beth was washing the dishes. It was her turn after all to wash them. The doorbell rang. I looked at the clock and muttered;

"Who will that be at 7pm in the evening."

"Oh! Hi there Andy." Said Gerry, as I opened the front door.

"Oh Hi!" I said quite surprised. He answered;

"Is Beth in at all?"

I considered his question for a moment and thought,

"He wants to see my wife. Should I tell him to go away? What's the point of that he has already had her every which way it is possible to shag someone. Even in our bed next to me!"

So I answered "Oh yes Gerry, she is in the kitchen, its her turn to do the dishes."

"Oh yes, I remember you did them last night!" He said as he walked past me into the kitchen and, "I'll just have a quick word with her." He said as he pushed the door over.

I went to sit back down and watch the TV but noises in the next room made me get up and look through the small opening in the kitchen door. Gerry had walked up behind my wife who was stood at the sink. His hand slid inside her dressing gown and started to fondle her mammories. He rubbed his pelvis against her ass cheeks and nibbled her ear lobe. Then he said;

"I couldn't stop thinking about you baby. When I was asleep I dreamed of you. When I was in the shower you made me hard. I need you so badly. Do you think Andy will mind if I give it to you now. I want my Mallard right up between those luscious cunt lips all the way up into your womb and give you a ton of spunk" as he licked her neck.

As Beth said "I've just woke up!" Gerry pulled and squeezed both her nipples hard and she groaned;

"Ah you bastard! Papa do me, but it better be quick my love tube hurts!"

As Gerry picked up the back of my wife's dressing gown exposing her knickerless butt checks he said;

"That's my girl. Knicker less. Ready for rock and roll! Cock in your hole!"

I could see her pussy was bright red, sore and very swollen as Gerry nudged her feet to open her legs wider. He pushed her head forward so she leaned on her elbows over the kitchen worktop. Her dressing gown was now parked up her back. Gerry dropped his elasticated waist jogging pants and his almighty hard on popped out pointing directly up at the ceiling.

"Crap, how is she going to fit that in her pussy?" I thought as I watched what was happening. Gerry gripped his tool and forced it downwards and into my wife's crevice. A silent moan escaped her lips as he lovingly eased his length right up her cunt. He drove in until with a few inches to go Gerry eased back out and then pushed harder and his full depth sunk into Beth.

"Did you feel the big end of the mallard go right up you? Right into your baby maker womb?" he said.

Beth was speechless. That was a first. For thirty seconds he pounded Beth, her dressing gown came undone, her elbows gave way and she lay flat over the worktop. Amazingly after all the action last night I saw Beth starting to orgasm. A slow drawn out orgasm rocked her body. Her pussy gripped Gerry's tool and milked him. Seconds later he was groaning and sighing as he emptied his ball bag into my wife yet again!"

"Oh that was so good!" Gerry whispered, "Now turn around and clean me up" he commanded Beth.

"Are you kidding?" Beth said looking completely shagged out.

"Do it!" Gerry said in a commanding voice and standing up to his full height over Beth. She dropped to her knees and sucked his knob. She licked off the last of his cum which emerged from his cock's eye. She stuck her tongue out showing white globules sitting in her mouth, swallowed, then stuck out her now empty tongue.

"You dirty cow!" said Gerry, as Beth giggled.

I was a bit disappointed as Beth had never swallowed my baby gravy. I scampered away from the door as Gerry pulled his quick release pants up and called out to me;

"See you later, Andy." As he shut our front door behind him.

At 10pm the door bell rang again.

"Who would come around at this time?" I spoke. Beth got up off the couch pulled her knickers off and threw them at me and said;